Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (87998 Views)

Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Prize For Anybody Who Can Guess Where This Mansion Is / Ganduje Bribery Video: Magu Confronted In London. See His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by deomelo: 4:03am On Oct 17, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Shut up, you. When someone talks the way I did about this issue, common sense sense should've told you that I knew more.

lmao @ I knew more..

I just wonder why you are too lazy and incompetent to share with us the so-called more, like his bank statement and the kind of access you have to his money and financial dealings.

Den don take lies swear for you Igbos I swear..

grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Xano(m): 4:07am On Oct 17, 2018
Interesting

Some people would seek and spin any information about someone else to smear them out of bitterness.

The man was into importation through UNN, he attached to those who were into it growing up.

We know of the video you people seek to twist (spin) to suit your narrative of him.

The said, property,if true, was bought in 2001.
Wow, it was 2001.

You lots should try another one, because this smear campaign would not work.

4 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by hardeytarhyour(m): 4:19am On Oct 17, 2018
even, i personally allege him that the property is not been own by him in 2001, he build this mansion with state money when he is in governor, that is one

secondly, so Nigeria is supporting
those they are not trust now before election, how can they trust them if they won power, Sincerely speaking, by support and vote for PDP's ATIKU/OBI Nigeria is going to corrupting, looting administration
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Ndipe(m): 4:21am On Oct 17, 2018
Peter Obi knows.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by jafol(m): 4:35am On Oct 17, 2018
Born2Breed:

No need explaining to those gullible zombies,ogundamisi should concentrated on taking his medications maybe that will alleviate his tuberculosis.

The silly tribalist has never said anything about Tinubu business and houses which were all acquired after he became governor of Lagos since 1999 till date.

Sorry but tinubu is not campaigning. Don't deflect from your fraudster Obi
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Niceiroko: 4:38am On Oct 17, 2018
soberdrunk:
This Mr Peter tells too many lies, this same man told us he has had only one wristwatch for over 17 years, the most annoying part is how some overly sentimental and myopic individuals will still come out and defend him just because of their unexplainable hatred for the present administration. I will continue to say it and i dont care whose ox is gored, all those screaming 'atikulate' do not care about the future of our nation but simply want the present administration out either due to sentimental or financial reasons, a sick man 'knowingly' taking the 'wrong drugs' has either fallen in love with death or is tired of life, with the way some people are badmouthing this administration you will think they will support new candidates/parties that have 'brilliant ideas' on how to move the nation forward with everything but No!! They would rather go with 'the old wine in new bottle', an individual that everyone knows his character is questionable and his sidekick that keeps feeding us 'cheap lies' angry
. I do not know why you are still on it,Mr Obi had his building before he became governor 2001 and from his cv he has worked hard and I expect him to be wealthy but all we are saying let us try him I'd you talk of old win GEJ would have continue or Atiku was once a VP

5 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 17, 2018
soberdrunk:
This Mr Peter tells too many lies, this same man told us he has had only one wristwatch for over 17 years, the most annoying part is how some overly sentimental and myopic individuals will still come out and defend him just because of their unexplainable hatred for the present administration. I will continue to say it and i dont care whose ox is gored, all those screaming 'atikulate' do not care about the future of our nation but simply want the present administration out either due to sentimental or financial reasons, a sick man 'knowingly' taking the 'wrong drugs' has either fallen in love with death or is tired of life, with the way some people are badmouthing this administration you will think they will support new candidates/parties that have 'brilliant ideas' on how to move the nation forward with everything but No!! They would rather go with 'the old wine in new bottle', an individual that everyone knows his character is questionable and his sidekick that keeps feeding us 'cheap lies' angry
Leave this man alone. Heard of fidelity bank and Peter obi? Do your research on that. I have had the opportunity of boarding the same aircraft with this man. He was seated in the economy cabin with other passengers and when we disembarked, it was only him and his luggage, no personal assistant, no security aide. We need an enterprising leader and not a dullard as president . An enterprising man would manage the affairs of a country better. Tell me one single apc leader who travels on economy cabin. Bola Tinubu, amaechi,etc have private jets. Amazingly, they don't have a single company which fetched them money to acquire all the private jets and mansions they built all over the place. It's the public funds acquired illegally they used. Yet, they'd come and be telling us thrash that somebody is corrupt and we'd support them, those who are supposed to be rottening in jail by now. No such deceits would sell anymore, come 2019. We are wiser now. On atiku/Obi ticket I stand .

9 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by ubongokon(m): 4:55am On Oct 17, 2018
soberdrunk:
don't mind them, all they are looking for is and opportunity to steal again. but it won't work

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Malawian(m): 4:55am On Oct 17, 2018
Isn't there a difference between house he acquired as a personal property and the ones under the holdings of his companies? If his companies are sued and it looses, he could loose most of those other properties, but you have to sue his personally to make him loose the Onitsha one.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 17, 2018
deomelo:

lmao @ I knew more..

I just wonder why you are too lazy and incompetent to share with us the so-called more, like his bank statement and the kind of access you have to his money and financial dealings.

Den don take lies swear for you Igbos I swear..

grin grin grin
You see how f00lish you are to think in that direction.

Let me ask you. Aside Buhari, APC, ipob and afonja, what else do you think about in life? I guess nothing.

Seun deserves to be Nigeria's president for giving voice to some dumb fellas.

Keep shouting ipob when your mates even among the so called ipob members are conquering the world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by dominique(f): 5:10am On Oct 17, 2018
Pope22:

Make your research very well, my lecturer in UNN is Obi's classmate in the University and whenever the man was teaching us when I was in the University, he always used to tell us how Peter Obi used to intimidate them both academically and financially. He always said that Peter Obi made him to understand that someone can be combining business with studies and still be doing very well.

What is the nature of the business?

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Niceman4u(m): 5:15am On Oct 17, 2018
fuckipobs:
Peter Obi has Atikulooted Anambra ipobians Pigs, very soon Catholic Church will place a sainthood on him and Atikulooted. The holy see's of Knighthood of looters.

The scientific theory of crimes evolutional development in a tribe has only been provened in Igbos communities in south east of Nigeria, west Africa by, Mankind and Crime Research Development Unit.

When will Igbos stop promoting looters Armed robbery, cocaine pushers, PDP, bunkerers, Atikulooted and other vices.

u need to work on ur grammar than casting aspersions on a man who is much greater than ur father
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Amumaigwe: 5:19am On Oct 17, 2018
blujoi:
Before ye diggers spread this falsehood, watch the video clip. Stop the smear campaign!!!

Peter didn't say he does not have a property or properties outside the country. He said he doesn't have any house in Nigeria outside Onitsha. For those who don't have data to watch it, this is what he said and I quote.

"Having being governor of Anambra for eight years, I cannot live outside Anambra state, never. The only place where I have a house officially built is in Onitsha. If you see any house anywhere in Lagos, Abuja belonging to peter Obi, Confiscate it" ......PETER OBI the Platform 2017

Asides he bought the house before he became the governor of Anambra state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk4o5EdUrZ4

Brother, stop responding to the fools. Instead of telling us what that Bovine entity in Aso Rock for overn 3 years has achieved, they are busy trying to dig up stains on Obi. They will keep searching until the coming tsunami sweeps them out of office next February.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by deomelo: 5:20am On Oct 17, 2018
soberdrunk:

They care less about Nigeria.

Just months ago, Nigeria was a ZOO and they cry and wailed against Hausa Fulani and old men running the country and Nigerian must be destroyed by any means necessary, but all of a sudden today, they love Nigeria, they love old men and Hausa Fulani.

They also run all over the internet every day crying and wailing against corruption, poor leadership, lies, propaganda, and deception, but they are the number 1supporters of corrupt people and they can make a million and one excuses for corrupt people.

I don't take these troll seriously, I jjust clown and make fun of them.

Just wait,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by jchioma: 5:30am On Oct 17, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:

That is why its important to develop native languages for it's obvious many Africans find it difficult to decipher an English sentence that is not straight foward.

"Having being governor of Anambra for eight years, I cannot live outside Anambra state, never. The only place where I have a house officially built is in Onitsha. If you see any house anywhere in Lagos, Abuja belonging to peter Obi, Confiscate it"

In the context of Nigeria...That was why he mentioned Nigerian cities.

In other words, the BMC guys are illiterates who can't decipher common grammar.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by uboma(m): 5:41am On Oct 17, 2018
poseidon12:
Peter Obi has been a multimillionaire long before he entered partisan politics. He is free to own houses anywhere. It is his money.

I agree with you but did he have to LIE that the only house he owns is at Onitsha?

Haba!
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by InvertedHammer: 5:42am On Oct 17, 2018
deomelo:

Unfortunately for you, an untrustworthy, a dishonest and a chronic liar vying for elected office and even possibly the presidency is a major issue for Nigerians to discuss.

How and when he obtained the house or his wristwatch is irrelevant from where I'm standing, that's for other people to decide, but lying consistently for no reason apart from the fact that he's trying to fool and deceive Nigerians for whatever reason is a major character flaw and we must ask the million dollar question, what else is he lying about?

Btw, it's really childish and shallow to label this issue propaganda. Peter Obi is the purveyor of his own lies propaganda, ut of course, you obviously don't know the meaning of the word propaganda

/
You have an option to be picked by Atiku as his running mate since we are looking for a saint among the political class. Are you not the Lot of our time? Are you not a citizen of Nigeria? Peter Obi comes with one head as you. It is ignorance for you to be asking for qualities that do not exist in our political class. Since you know it all, name that one politician without blemishes that should replace Peter Obi. Peter Obi said that he has one house in Nigeria. If Peter Obi "allegedly" has a house in London (not proved yet), let's crucify him while neglecting the incessant lies being peddled by Buhari and Lai Mohammed. By the way, unless the house is bought out, it belongs to a mortgage bank. The bank can take it back any time if there is a default. Don't confuse house ownership abroad with one in Nigeria.

Nigeria is way beyond looking for sainthood in politicians. The clamour is for the least devilish of all. People with high moral pedigree do not want to touch politics with a million miles pole. They can only pick the least rotten in a basket full of rotten tomatoes. You can always beckon on Jesus Christ to come and be the VP since you want perfection.

/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Nwaohafia1: 5:44am On Oct 17, 2018
MeanChris:
Mr. Peter Obi said he owns no other house anywhere in Nigeria apart from his house in Onitsha. You should understand that when an Igbo man talks about his house, he's talking about the house he built from the scratch. In Igbo culture, when a man builds a house, he has now fulfilled one of the obligations of being a man.

Besides the house in question was bought in 2001, years before Mr. Peter Obi became the governor of Anambra state, showing you that this man was already made even before he ventured into politics.

Mr. Peter Obi singlehandedly sponsored his first term election which he was rigged out of. He spent almost three years in court seeking his mandate and after 3 years, the case ended in his favour. This is a man that made his own money, fought his own battles and left an indelible mark on the Anambra state people.

Mr. Peter Obi owes his political and economic lifeline to nobody, he has no godfather and he's not answerable to any cabal. This is the man we need in this country.

Mr. Peter Obi left $150million in the Anambra state coffers when he left the government. He provided the 3 banks and their respective account numbers where the monies and the equities were left. Not unlike other governors leaving debt behind for their successors.

BMC should try harder, all these gimmicks will only make us love him more.

This is the man of the hour!
Meet Mr. Peter Obi!

I love you for this. Why is APC trying so hard to tarnish Obi's image. Obi is loved by many and the more they try, the more we love him more

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 17, 2018
Buhari supporters;scums of the earth!
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by ayusco85(m): 5:46am On Oct 17, 2018
chinedumoooo:
We should know by now that politicians are partly
Truth and partly liar, they can never be trust and rely on their ulterance.

RIP English language
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:51am On Oct 17, 2018
soberdrunk:
i will reply subtly and abruptly don't care whose ox might have been severely gored.. Lemme think about that after 2019...I'm not supporting atiku nor pmb..But for the sake of my friends and families in Nigeria i want us to give corruption fight a break..Let's fight poverty, economic depredation and it's obvious the boko haram fight also has slipped further apart from their grips..

No more promises...By the way what is good for isah is good for Ishmael..Propaganda brought APC infact childish ones at that...Let them tolerate it quietly now..I hate old babies who whimps and cry at every taunting..

We gave them a chance now we say no more..Honorably i expected them to say thank u for the opportunity and step aside but instead they are struggling so hard to convince us why they must serve us even when every cellular component of our being has rejected them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by BestDude: 6:04am On Oct 17, 2018
blujoi:
Damn!!! Thats crazy. But why? Lol!!!

you can google I'm I am sure there are other copies of the video cos same video is on facebook. Just google the video, you will find another copy on YouTube.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by nesta007(m): 6:08am On Oct 17, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
This APC bastard should Shut up...show us the properties Tinubu owns and how he got it..Apc is full of thieves including the lifeless Bastard in aso

Atikuobi 2019..

Should I say daftness is worrying u or ur sense is melting way ? Is Tinubu contesting for presidency ?
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by BestDude: 6:09am On Oct 17, 2018
wristbangle:
PMB administration is indeed an epic failure that needs to be booted out but this Atikobi combination feeds on too much lies and so many hidden skeleton in their cupboard.

I won't be surprised if perhaps PDP wins the forth coming election that the situation of the country might remain the same or even gets worse.

Honestly APC/PDP are not different at all. Same gene of lie and corruption runs in their DNA.

PDP may steal but they always make sure the masses get something to hold on to.

Do you know how much obasanjo made from MTN? But see what the mobile revolution brought to us. I remember when some friends were getting employed in banks like flies... Many of them were able to sustain themselves for long with that.

A lot of people made good money during GEJ time. One Nairalander even confessed here last year that he made his first millions during GEJ time.

Compare then and APC.

4 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by BeautifulMind2: 6:14am On Oct 17, 2018
[s]
ELVISHOT:
APC supporters are alleging that Peter Obi, the PDP Vice Presidential candidate, has a house in London as opposed to claiming he only has a house in Onitsha.

It all started when Yekini Nabena, APC Deputy National Publicity Secretary, tweeted a document alleging that Peter Obi is the owner of a mansion in London. The said document allege the property was acquired in 2001.

Nobody is sure if this is propaganda or if there is truth in the allegations.

Replying Yekini Nabena, a Twitter user and APC support, Nuel Makara @MakaraNuel tweeted photos of house he claims is owned by Peter Obi in London.

Other APC supporters jumped at it and have been trending it on twitter.

Kayode Ogundamisi @ogundamisi a popular APC supporter retweeted it with this caption:

Nigerians have been reacting to the allegations of Peter Obi owning a house in London.
Many pointed out that the Said document shows that Obi acquired the alleged property in 2001 before he became Anambra Governor.

Meanwhile, here is Dr. Peter Obi talking about owning one house in Onitsha in an interview.

We hope Dr Peter Obi will soon react and give a better explanation.
More photos and Watch video HERE

What do you think

Source & More
[/s]
Peter Obi was one of the richest Nigeria before he became governor, from their allegation, they claimed he bought the house in 2001, Obi became the governor of Anambra on 14 June 2007, it was his first political post in Nigeria, it shows he bought the house with his money not public money, what his said on platform was, if you see any other residential house in Nigeria he owns outside the one in Onitsha confiscate the house

4 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 17, 2018
fuckipobs:
Peter Obi has Atikulooted Anambra ipobians Pigs, very soon Catholic Church will place a sainthood on him and Atikulooted. The holy see's of Knighthood of looters.

The scientific theory of crimes evolutional development in a tribe has only been provened in Igbos communities in south east of Nigeria, west Africa by, Mankind and Crime Research Development Unit.

When will Igbos stop promoting looters Armed robbery, cocaine pushers, PDP, bunkerers, Atikulooted and other vices.

That looks like the picture of prophet Muhammad the child rapist
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by BeautifulMind2: 6:21am On Oct 17, 2018
Peter Obi was one of the richest Nigeria before he became governor, from their allegation, they claimed he bought the house in 2001, Obi became the governor of Anambra on 14 June 2007, it was his first political post in Nigeria, it shows he bought the house with his money not public money, what his said on platform was, if you see any other residential house in Nigeria he owns outside the one in Onitsha confiscate the house

6 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 17, 2018
Is that a mansion? grin grin grin
Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by Agugbadin: 6:30am On Oct 17, 2018
Peter Obi has been a very rich man even before he ventured into politics, if he owns such a house I don't have any problem with that

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by gladisa7: 6:30am On Oct 17, 2018
Igbo is the only tribe in this cuntry that has so many billionaires who made their billions without stealing or looting or taking anything from govt. All you people blaabing here..if you know the number of products in the market solely owned by Peter Obi apart from Fidelity bank..you ll fear..Who imports ovaltine? Every Heinze product you use for salad is imported by Peter for dacades. This man has money to buy a mansion in Beverly Hills b4 he even became a governor.

6 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations by odogwu9(m): 6:31am On Oct 17, 2018
fuckipobs:

Thunder fire you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu / An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife / Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.