Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

10 Sweet Things You Can Say To Your Girlfriend To Make Her Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Sweet Things You Can Say To Your Girlfriend To Make Her Happy (1012 Views)

Stop Calling Your Wife By Her Name, Rather Call Her Any Of These 10 Sweet Names / 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Sweet Things You Can Say To Your Girlfriend To Make Her Happy by oluwole52(m): 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
Here are 10 cute things you can say to your girlfriend to make her happy.

1. Last night I was looking at the stars and matched each star with a reason why I love you. It was going great until I run out of stars.

2. Last night, I sent an angel to look over you as you slept. The angel returned to me and when I asked why, the angel said that angels do not watch over angels.

3. Life without you is like a broken pencil, pointless.

4. I can conquer the world with a single hand as long as you are holding the other.

5. God must have been showing off when he created you.

6. You deserve the world, but since I cannot give that to you, I will give you the next best thing, which is my world.

7. I could hold you forever.

Read more:-https://www.selfbrandpal.com/2018/07/10-cute-things-to-say-to-your-girlfriend.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: 10 Sweet Things You Can Say To Your Girlfriend To Make Her Happy by Derawiz(m): 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
when will I see a post on "cute things to say to your boyfriend" or do you guys think Men are devoid of feelings and emotions and do not deserve love and care??

Re: 10 Sweet Things You Can Say To Your Girlfriend To Make Her Happy by Supreme01: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
...continue writting Novels for women when one guy is busy expanding enternal high way with his money.

1 Like

Re: 10 Sweet Things You Can Say To Your Girlfriend To Make Her Happy by MrPlato(m): 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2018

Stuff Like This Doesnt Work With Ladies Like QueenBelle
Re: 10 Sweet Things You Can Say To Your Girlfriend To Make Her Happy by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
MrPlato:

Stuff Like This Doesnt Work With Ladies Like QueenBelle
lol

(1) (Reply)

What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas / Can You Marry A Divorcee Or A Divorced Man/Woman? / You Don't Have To Beg Anybody To Love You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.