Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas (48632 Views)

Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria / The Following Are The Countries Already In 2019 / Lists Of Countries You Can Visit With Your US, UK Or Canadian Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by JaceBlaze: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
99% of African countries for me.
Imagine living in a country where if you complain about the government or even dare protest in the streets soldiers come to shoot you with bullets.I will remain in South Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Reference(m): 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
skarlett:
All the war torn countries obviously

All the financially unstable countries like Venezuela

Ratchet African countries like Zimbabwe

Some countries in Asia like Malaysia, Turkey, India etc

Asides all these I'm good

Modified : Turkey is in Eurasia, I decided to call it Asia because it's 95% in Asia and 5% in Europe

Remove Venezuela. You can get great assets for a farthing and make a killing if you can get them out.
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by ImaIma1(f): 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
JaceBlaze:
but they don't rape the ugly hippopotamus from Nigeria

Ok

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by akdjr(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
Israel and Saudi Arabia

4 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lhimeet:

That's why I hate relating with NL folks..

What was the need for that last statement?

Isn't Turkey registered under European continent?

I'm done with this argument

Yen, yen yen, cry me a lagoon
I tried explaining as easily as possible but you just had to be right in the face of facts. That school that taught you 5% is the majority should be shut down and the building turned to an abattoir.
Turkey is Eurasia, 95% Asia and 5% Europe.
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
Reference:

Remove Venezuela. You can get great assets for a farthing and make a killing if you can get them out.

There's the great IF
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by fykes(m): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
My family and my eldest brother have removed hand from my matter bcoz they paid huge money to get me a UK visa but I won't go.
I have never really liked UK. infaxt, I have never considered it a travel destination but my brother lives there and he won't approve anywhere else.
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by piice: 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
America Israel Iran

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by ajstyle: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
when am in one of the worsted country call NiGeRia

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by IchBinBrait(m): 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
fykes:
My family and my eldest brother have removed hand from my matter bcoz they paid huge money to get me a UK visa but I won't go.
I have never really liked UK. infaxt, I have never considered it a travel destination but my brother lives there and he won't approve anywhere else.

Bro just go.. You are a man. Start from there then you can decide where you'd prefer to reside in permanently.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Omololu001: 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
SIRTee15:

Really...
So how come foreigners are moving in from 3rd world countries n earning 100 thousand dollars per annum as first salary
Lol

Even majority of the USA population don't earn up to $100,000 in a year grin

4 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by jagorinho: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
fykes:
i do not like u.k too, i prefer Switzerland, i just love that country, but one country i detest is india, i have so much knowledge about that country that as a black man, it is better to be in nigerian jail than to reside there.

3 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by prince049(m): 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
kpompey:

Munmun, u don't know anything about Saudi.Stop displaying your foolishness here.If ur goal of traveling is good life, security and every good fortune.Saudi is far better than USA and Canada.
Western media always say otherwise, I don't know.. how do they relate with New faces..tourists.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Lhimeet(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
skarlett:

Yen, yen yen, cry me a lagoon
I tried explaining as easily as possible but you just had to be right in the face of facts. That school that taught you 5% is the majority should be shut down and the building turned to an abattoir.
Turkey is Eurasia, 95% Asia and 5% Europe.
You won!

4 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Saintsquare(m): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
revontuli:

Next time I go I bring you some joor
lol that's nice of you, when are you coming to Tallinn?
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by fykes(m): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
IchBinBrait:

Bro just go.. You are a man. Start from there then you can decide where you'd prefer to reside in permanently.
Yes I am a man, I am 29. I run my own firm as a contractor but this year has been hard, no contracts. And that's why I won't let another man albeit older, decide for me. I am the one who will live there. My spirit just doesn't accept it and they won't understand no matter how I try to explain it.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by piagetskinner(m): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
Haiti, Swaziland, Iran Iraq Afghanistan Syria... India

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lhimeet:

You won!

k
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Omololu001: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lhimeet:

That's why I hate relating with NL folks..

What was the need for that last statement?

Isn't Turkey registered under European continent?

I'm done with this argument
it's an Eurasian country,just like Russia federation.

Less than 5% of turkey is in eastern Europe, majority of it is in Asia.
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by XTHRONE(m): 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
HebronHF:

Go and wash your face because sleep dey your eye
Real better sleep dey em eye

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by greggng: 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nigeria
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by officialJP(m): 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
South Africa because of xenophobic attacks

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by U2ice(m): 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
Canada cuz de legalise weed grin
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by SIRTee15: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
Omololu001:
Lol

Even majority of the USA population don't earn up to $100,000 in a year grin
Read my other post....
I gave a detailed explanation...
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by prof2015(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
revontuli:

It's too expensive to eat out, burgers and pizzas are unhealthy and make you fat, everyone cooks at home. I like some of the traditional Finnish food but I learned the recipes and cook everything at home.

I'm never bored, I have so many things to do and not enough time, I like social activity but I have more than enough at club camp events twice a year, book conventions and festivals where I see everyone. Daily interaction -no time for that, I'd rather do it online where I can do other things at the same time.
how do i migrate there
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by DeeMain(m): 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
revontuli:

Eating out is one thing I miss from America, it's so cheap even the dead broke poor people can afford to go to a half-decent diner.

Here it's a luxury for special occasions like wedding anniversary. There is cheap work lunch buffet where they have decent food, it's not the best but quite ok.
I've never paid €50 or even €40 for a meal, no way! I can cook the best steaks for 2 and it still won't cost anywhere near that.

Finns are lively when they are drunk. Not when they are sober.

True that. A friend told me that if you engage in small talk with people you don't know over there they'll mistake you for a drunk grin
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by jesmond3945: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Josh44s:

Chai! Just how I like it. I swear I love it when people mind their business and don’t engage me with chitchat eh! Lemme quickly call my agent in Abuja. Change of plan. I must move out of this shithole before next year election.
you would like it now but a time will come loneliness will drive you nuts. The only time you have people to talk to is only when you go to social media. Infact you will always be moody not a good experience.

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by loomer: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
USA

1 Like

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by Tellemall: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
skarlett:

India's caste system repulses me, Nigerian guys have made Malaysia a den of drug barons, fraudsters, etc and Turkey is mostly Islamic.

I never had a problem with Indians. Or any other race/country for that matter.

Have you experienced their
Caste system before?
Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by jesmond3945: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
fykes:
uk is only good if you have a good job so that you can buy the car of your dreams or invest back home thats all. The minding of business and their formal way of socializing with strangers would drive you crazy if you are used to having friends and enjoying having peoplr around you. Infact somebody living close would not even care whether you are still alive.

3 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by revontuli(f): 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
trevorhorace:
Ghana. I hear your shirt gets stained mere looking at them.

I watched video interviews with African-Americans who migrated to Ghana, they seemed quite happy there. Accra looked nice.

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas by revontuli(f): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
BuddhaPalm:

Some Canadian guy, who had travelled to over 100 countries, said Iran had some of the kindest people he had ever met.

Total strangers wouldn't even let him pay his fare, and would pay for him instead.

I heard this about Iran from Turkish travellers. People showed them great hospitality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" / Plane Carrying 188 Crashes Into Sea After Takeoff In Indonesia, No Survivor(Pic) / Keke Driver Spotted With Overloaded Tricycle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.