Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,802 members, 7,841,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Urgent Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice (502 Views)

I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders / "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! / Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice by oritse(m): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
Am 36. have a girl friend I intend to get married to she's 29yrs . She was ones married but divorced, infidelity reason. :-XShe has a son She also stays in my area . i told my parents about her . my mum asked her pastor. He says we can't get married because we will quarrel along the line
But I love her and am ready to move with her despite all the odds
Pls I need advice
Re: Urgent Advice by SilentVboy: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
oritse:
Am 36. have a girl friend I intend to get married to she's 29yrs . She was ones married but divorced, infidelity reason. :-XShe has a son She also stays in my area . i told my parents about her . my mum asked her pastor. He says we can't get married because we will quarrel along the line
But I love her and am ready to move with her despite all the odds
Pls I need advice
You just said u love her and u are ready to move with her despite all d odds....

So what other advice do u need?.... Once u marry her , u carry your load by yourself. Nobody will carry it for u....
Re: Urgent Advice by Diamond23(f): 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
If constant quarreling z d only problem d pastor finds out, then u gat no problem cux QUARRELING is inevitable in any home , organization, society. The most important tin z dat u both should try to agree after d disagreement without involving or inviting a third party
Re: Urgent Advice by dayleke: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Diamond23:
If constant quarreling z d only problem d pastor finds out, then u gat no problem cux QUARRELING is inevitable in any home , organization, society. The most important tin z dat u both should try to agree after d disagreement without involving or inviting a third party

Lol...
The constant quarrels "those pastors" dey see no be ordinary ones o.
Na those big ones wey den fit kill each other for...

(1) (Reply)

Introducing You To SIT-ROTICS / Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man (photos) / Why Do Naira Landers Hate Educational Threads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.