Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

10 Reasons To Date A Geek... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons To Date A Geek... (13297 Views)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Geek... by osasp(m): 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2007
woah stnkwiaz !!! eazy bruv.
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Geek... by macgozy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2008
I am not that comfy with your reason so I rather keep my cool
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Geek... by Arielle: 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2008
The geeks of today are the CEOs of tomorrow. The sweet, sensitive guy with glasses, his head always in a book, never attends all the wild campus parties because no-one asks him and is president of the Young Scientists Society (how totally uncool!!), almost always turns out to head a Fortune 500 company.
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Geek... by lysaa(f): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2008
we got geeks on NL, just wondering why they haven't shown up here. We need as much confirmation to this as we can get. . interesting topic. undecided
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Geek... by monex(m): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2008
I don't think being a techie could equate to having poor social skills. Granted i can't dance properly but i am fun to be with (they all say so). There is actually no personality that makes one a good techie as i have an unserious personality but is also a workaholic. This carefree attitude to life shuld be in contrast with our typical geek personality.

I might also not take ladies seriously but one thing i won't do is deceit in a relationship as a result of principle and morals. "I love u" has to be that [size=3pt]if it exists[/size]. Also, like most of ur geeks, i am understanding.
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Geek... by Morenike3(f): 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2008
Nothing wrong with being a geek tongue
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Geek... by tope2000(f): 12:00am On Nov 12, 2008
I have always loved geeks wink
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Geek... by yicob(m): 12:20am On Nov 12, 2008
I have always hate geeks grin
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Geek... by robby1(m): 1:03am On Nov 12, 2008
i know you guys call us nerd's geek's or whatever but we really enjoy what we do. You don't know how fascinating it is to build a new program or hardware. . . the feeling you get when you know thousands of people are enjoying your toy. Right now, i am writting a open source program for the google g1 phone and this programming environment is so new and un-explored. i can't wait to finish it. When i am done, i would send it out to my collegues to test run it then i might let you guys give it a try before i tweak it a little bit and upload to the G1 website. Anyone else writting an opensource code here?
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Geek... by TOYOSI20(f): 1:08am On Nov 12, 2008
@ Topic,

They can be cute, my best friend b/f happens to be a geek/nerd, like a real geek, lol, . . . . . .

I'm talking, braces, thick bifocals, and even acne, but I must say she wouldn't have any one else. . . . . cool
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Geek... by yicob(m): 1:14am On Nov 12, 2008
I have a friend in MIT. . . .Just like Newton, doesnt have time for pleasure, no time for food. . . . .Always keying codes into za system. Insane?
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Geek... by monex(m): 7:39am On Nov 12, 2008
one of the good things abt geeks is devotion to things that fascinate them. it however does not translate to 'no time for pleasure'

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Funny Story That Broke The Internet: You Will Surely Laugh (pictures) / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 6) / Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.