Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me (5407 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! / I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by Alexaonfleek: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
It seems u enjoy the mouthaction. If not u would have resigned since and even reported him.if it is the problem of jobs,u will still find one again.
Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by Ayomathy01(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
The op is more concern about the money.... He doesn't care what happens.... And he is enjoying it jare...every morning... Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by Lordbucci2: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
God and die...
Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by pacificman: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
people actually believed this boy..LOL
Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
this story is as fake as camel toe, and the op is as gay as the rainbow.
he's stylishly telling us of his homosexual fantasies.
Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by EdoBozz(m): 1:32am On Oct 24, 2018
Andyblaze:
I will try to keep this as short as possible. I got this connection to a well paying job and I applied and when I went to the office the manager was kind of too nice and I felt it was luck on my side. By the next Monday I resumed, I found out there were only 3 other workers and they were all male just like me.
That morning he called me to his office and then he stood, walked to me and tried to kiss me, I was startled and said wtf but he told me to calm down.. I left the office to mine, I was ready to quit inasmuch as the job pays in 6 figures with a lot of bonuses but one of the other male workers came to me and told me not to quit that the boss' jaw gets tired (whatever it means) and that's why he doesn't employ more than 3..that I should just pretend like he was a girl and do it.
Next say the boss called me and did it on me, I didn't come because I felt real bad and I can't tell my girlfriend or anyone, it's been 2 months now and no exaggeration he performs this MouthAction on me every morning, I don't cum at all because I hate it, I just pretend and receive it due to the huge pay check and how he gives me good bonuses. What can I do now? I don't want this anymore. I am not gay. I just want this to stop but don't wanna lose this job. Please guys advise me

Cc lalasticlala seun

Asin you dey craze abi.... You be man and man dey suck your dick every morning and you think say na normal thing. You wey allow man suck your dick because of pay cheque you don become gay olosho be that naaaaa.

You can't find the help you need on NL sha, were you can find help is if you can jump into a lagoon, you will definitely find the help you are looking for there.
Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by EdoBozz(m): 1:36am On Oct 24, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
It seems u enjoy the mouthaction. If not u would have resigned since and even reported him.if it is the problem of jobs,u will still find one again.

Leave that yeye op abeg. The guy na gay olosho wey dey come use style advertise himself.
What stupid pay check will make a reasonable straight guy allow a man suck his dick not even unconsciously oooo, with his eyes wide open. Na him even dey comot him trouser make oga suck.
How disgusting.
Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by 2buffagain(m): 2:44am On Oct 24, 2018
Your gay boss gives you head EVERY morning?! shocked

Omo, remain small you go don turn gay be dat O.
The human mind is more malleable than you think.
Just know that Neural paths are being built, and your sub-conscious is being gradually trained.

Small time now, in the future when a girl is giving you head, your mind will start drifting like "Humn. My boss sucks dick better than this...maybe because he has one?....(which leads to)...Maybe I should get a gay guy to give me head again to verify if that's true..." so on and so forth until your brain rationalizes you back to prefering gay things and then push you further into it because "I mean, it feels like the same thing".
Na small small brain neurons dey change, but after ee change complete, na problem oooo.

Quit yourself respectfully.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by obonujoker(m): 5:38am On Oct 24, 2018
EdoBozz:

Asin you dey craze abi.... You be man and man dey suck your dick every morning and you think say na normal thing. You wey allow man suck your dick because of pay cheque you don become gay olosho be that naaaaa.

You can't find the help you need on NL sha, were you can find help is if you can jump into a lagoon, you will definitely find the help you are looking for there.

As in this your advice is apt... the guy supposed jump inside lagoon to solve him problem
Re: Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me by bot101(m): 7:03am On Oct 24, 2018
Don't mind the OP, he's a bloody liar!!! I wanted to comment on this topic yesterday morning but was banned at the time. This OP just went to reddit, lifted a post, divided it in 2 and posted the first half here!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Selfish With Toto? (my Experience Today) / Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit / WOMEN WILL Rush You If You Wear This T-shirt [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.