Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu (40205 Views)

APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu / Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times / No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by AAinEqGuinea: 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
God speed ahead Kanu

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by glad7: 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
Why not vote to have a govt. of choice in place before driving conversations for referendum?
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Bede2u(m): 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
midolian:
Nnamdi Kanu is a tool in the hands of APC and Buhari - Deji Adeyanju 2018 grin grin

So....No Leflendum, no eRection - Final verdict

God bless Biafra

Fellow Nigerians, join me to Atikulate Obidiently
but actually the idiot who wrote this lied. And u can even see from his hashtag that he is an nnamdi kanu hater.

Kanu didnt say the nonsense he wrote up there
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by KelB(m): 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nnekwute mmuonwu
Mgbirigba Odogwu
Enyi Abangana
Dike mkpuru amu na abuo
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Frankyboy1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
ll form without substance, movement without direction, so to what end is all this emotional ladden but empty speech! Buhari God finally fighting for him,because with this broadcast Atiku has lost 70percent of his votes,while those sympathetic to Buhari in the SS and SE will come out and vote,while igbos sit at home and eat nkwobi and stout,nd insult buhari for another four years, what a pity,my people re blinded politically and logically
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by LegalOpinion: 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
benitdavid:
the foolish one has started again. oloshi

Very stupid guy indeed.
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Judicible(m): 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
Stop misleading people
He never mention any election
He talked about the invasion of military in his home
He quest for referendum
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Idrismusty97(m): 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by midolian(m): 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bede2u:
but actually the idiot who wrote this lied. And u can even see from his hashtag that he is an nnamdi kanu hater.

Kanu didnt say the nonsense he wrote up there
Kanu said worse

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by okeniti: 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
OK so Biafra is claiming South South. Who in South South is aligning with Biafra so how do you plan on getting leave votes? What of all the Igbo people who do not align with Biafra? And let's say you do win referendum. UK that is struggling with the negotiations, a whole UK what do you think the fate of Biafra doing leave negotiations with Nigeria would be?

Now for argument's sake, let's say with a Thanos snap of finger you break away from Nigeria. How will Biafra sustain herself? Who will recognise Biafra on the international community? How will you control your borders? How will you arm yourself? Finally, where does that leave the Igbo in Nigeria?

You are fighting a losing battle. Always remember when going got tough Ojukwu fled. Kanu did the same. History has a funny way of repeating itself. The fight based on emotion rarely ends well.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Drabeey:
what I am not really understanding is why he mentioned UK, USA and Israel to be aiding and abetting him!

No wonder Donald Trump has a great contempt for Nigeria and Nigerians....
undecided

dem cup of tea...

Drabeey was HERE
Lol, don’t mind the idiot western world don’t care who he is, he’s just saying all these to get few illiterates that follow him around believe there is back up. Yes there is back cause he can always escape after inciting violence, what his illiterate followers needs to ask themselves is if they too have a back / escape route?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
Criminal come back to Nigerian and type this nonsense, not some far away Israel angry
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by bencr7: 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
Not every igbo u can deceive coward!
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by boxypane(m): 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bureau de Change will slap NMANDI KANU's face with dollars soon...
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by glad7: 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Where has NK been all the while?
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mumu talk

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by boxypane(m): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
AAinEqGuinea:
God speed ahead Kanu
Groom's of deceit!!
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Drabeey:
what I am not really understanding is why he mentioned UK, USA and Israel to be aiding and abetting him!

No wonder Donald Trump has a great contempt for Nigeria and Nigerians....
undecided

dem cup of tea...

Drabeey was HERE

They are things don in secret, you don't know. Let me tell you this...Israel control this world, including USA. Whatever they say or want, is what these world leaders will do. Thy will harbor and keep Kanu, and no idiot can challenge them!
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
okeniti:
OK so Biafra is claiming South South. Who in South South is aligning with Biafra so how do you plan on getting leave votes? What of all the Igbo people who do not align with Biafra? And let's say you do win referendum. UK that is struggling with the negotiations, a whole UK what do you think the fate of Biafra doing leave negotiations with Nigeria would be?

Now for argument's sake, let's say with a Thanos snap of finger you break away from Nigeria. How will Biafra sustain herself? Who will recognise Biafra on the international community? How will you control your borders? How will you arm yourself? Finally, where does that leave the Igbo in Nigeria?

You are fighting a losing battle. Always remember when going got tough Ojukwu fled. Kanu did the same. History has a funny way of repeating itself. The fight based on emotion rarely ends well.
Smart igbos understands all you have state, Kanu can only deceive illiterates.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Yankee101: 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
I thought that female presidential aspirant was ranting, she actually predicted this script

Stop Igbos from coming out, make Buhari win and collect his payment.
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Kingof2nations(m): 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nuzo1:
First, just like Atiku; Nnamdi Kanu is a monumental fraud. Most of us Igbos and other Nigerians are very much aware of this.

While Atiku is getting popular for the seat of presidency because Buhari has failed woefully. Nnamdi Kanu is also getting popular because there has been an obvious and crass discrimination against a section of Nigeria since the sixties.

I will never vote for Atiku neither will I ever take Nnamdi Kanu serious. But where there's intentional INJUSTICE, any fraudster and rifraff from anywhere with a message of hope and redemption will always attract the sympathy of the people being unjustly treated.

No country has ever developed with INJUSTICE. A sitting president who is always verbal about "one Nigeria" has the guts to publicly divide Nigeria into 97% 5% just because of common choice of vote!

I am for one Nigeria, but Nigerians are not ready. And so far they are not ready, fraudsters like Atiku and Kanu will always get more popular.

so where do stand in all these your analysis
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Bede2u(m): 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
midolian:
Kanu said worse
unfortunately for u even cilicmarin knows the truth...along with millions who listened to his speech. U may hate igbos...but remember that God will judge our lies
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by lexy2014: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
romeorailss:
cheesy

This guy is back o . Hahaha . This election go sweet with different stories o . Now let's watch what the ignos will do .

Vote for Peter Obi or honour Nnamdi Kanu ? cheesy
does nnamdi KANU have honour?
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
sean1000x:

They are things don in secret, you don't know. Let me tell you this...Israel control this world, including USA. Whatever they say or want, is what these world leaders will do. Thy will harbor and keep Kanu, and no idiot can challenge them!
So you think because he was praying in a synagogue Israel would stick their head out for him? Guy if you give me ticket, I would replicate the same stupidity showed in that synagogue. Anybody who identifies as a Jew can pray at a synagogue that don’t make them Israeli citizen or a vip by a long shot.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by midolian(m): 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bede2u:
unfortunately for u even cilicmarin knows the truth...along with millions who listened to his speech. U may hate igbos...but remember that God will judge our lies
Hate Igbos? Hating Igbos as far as I am concerned is a waste of hate. I don't even know how I feel about you guys, to say the truth
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Tospringe: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Betmaster3:
It's a lie ooo, He threaded carefully, He's neither here nor there, I love his broadcast, make it short and simple. He simply have passed the stage of talk talk talk, Keep you guys guessing what he'll do next instead of saying everything he has in mind
I can see you guys are panicking. No other way to defeat your enemy than to make him be guessing your next move, throws your enemy off balance. He simply didn't give you guys what you guys wanted to hear... Ndi Afonja sef, they must be disappointed he didn't say No election so that the lunatic called Buhari will continue for the next 4 years. Hahahaha, as for Buhari, he must be voted out.
Keep fanning your destroyed ego Your director's message is clear as regards election boycott and you are here blaming the Yorubas as usual. I can feel your pains bro.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Felixv: 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Drama continues

But why are you guys in the SW - Lagos especially

This one pass me oooohh. I beg elect athithief as your new leader lol.
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Bede2u(m): 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
midolian:

Hate Igbos? Hating Igbos as far as I am concerned is a waste of hate. I don't even know how I feel about you guys, to say the truth
how u feel about us is ur business. But always stand by the truth no matter who speaks it. For the sake of ur soul o. Nuttin concern me
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Nuzo1(m): 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
Gourdoinc:
if you don't vote for atiku, then be ready for 4 more years of buhari. very simple logic.

Kingof2nations:

so where do stand in all these your analysis

By all legal means, please vote for whoever you feel is right for your future. But don't try to blackmail others into jumping from fire to fire.

I will decide to vote one of the sound contenders after the presidential debate. I don't care if they loose and I suffer another 4 years of Buhari's inhuman second term.

For now, I will go with my conscience and keep believing it will lead to a greater future.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by CharliParker: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
ManirBK:
The coward NnamdiCownu Only 10 soldiers he run away. And his making mouth biafra or death..just a little riot he ran to Jerusalem and left mumu followers die with eyes open.
Nnamadi KANU should go and rest and all he did led to the killing of many what did he do but rather he bundled himself to nowhere, now he has the mouth to talk rubbish, he should go to hell.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) / Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" / President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.