Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu (40204 Views)

APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu / Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times / No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by xcelentattitude(m): 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
deebsman1:
Set of confused bunchs. Everything from both Nnamdi Kanu to PDP o to the Biafra agitators, everything is just borne out of one thing and that's the unexplainable hatred for President Buhari but no matter how much there ganglings are and there Atikuloooting shouts, the man shall win all them all.

Sai Baba, Mai sugudu sugudu

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by poseidon12: 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu, Buhari mole.
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Nuzo1(m): 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
VULCAN:
Only a fool does not know that any vote kept in your pocket is an indirect vote for Buhari.

I can't respect anybody who rants about how Atiku is not an option despite Buhari's failure.

In fact, I firmly believe that anybody who says so is secretly a Buhari supporter.

I honestly don't care what you think about me. I also will never think you care about my opinion.

I will work with my conscience after the presidential debate. But thinking Atiku is a better replacement for Buhari is a fool. I even think your Nnamdi Kanu corroborated this my opinion.

That being said, I can never support Buhari for a second term.
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Emmaskill(m): 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
abc115:
"IPOB will liberate Biafra and we will not take part in any election until we get a referendum and this is not negotiable, we will achieve this by every necessary means, we thank Isreal for all the contributions they made to IPOB"
Nnamdi Kanu
Operation Python skelewu dance loading))))) 98%
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by goodloving(m): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
bloody coward
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by ufuosman(m): 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
Go sit down for one corner
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Born2Breed(f): 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
Yekeensalam:

Be it south south or south east una still resemble.... ...take ham easy with your brother

I don't expect much from a myopic..... ( you know the rest)

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by tuniski: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
olujastro:
As it stands, Atiku is only guaranteed to win the SE alone in 2019. The ruling party has made good in-roads in the SS and I expect them to perform much better there, particularly in Edo, Rivers, AkwaIbom, Delta and perhaps Crossriver. Atiku is going to lose big time in the NW and NE. If you doubt, check the results of the recent bye-elections and wait for the upcoming ones in the same Bauchi and Katsina.
The SW and NC are usually battle grounds with roughly split votes and looks good for the ruling party. The boycott only makes PMB's victory easier.

It's high time the SE got ready to play inclusive national politics. Nobody gives you anything in life. You have to work for it, earn it and eventually take it (Ask Tinubu). That has been my mentality right from my childhood, so I strive for whatever I desire in life and demand less or nothing at all.
Having a victim mentality only makes you feel marginalised. No region in Nigeria has it better than the others. Bad roads, poor electricity, no water, etc. abound in all 6 zones. Lagos and Abuja are simply ex and current capitals and must naturally get better govt attention.

Ignore the preaching of hatred and focus on good governance. Else, you'll end up being bitter and hateful if the candidate you voted against wins an election.
Stay open minded and peaceful.

By May 29th 2019 Buhari shall become ex-president!
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Born2Breed(f): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
garfield1:

Those idiotic elements will affect 70% of the eastern voters

I doubt. They are wiser now.
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Quorax: 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
sean1000x:

Afonja but he is in Isreal nah, go and get him nah if you think he is nobody.
idiot. Anybody that opposed Nnamdi Kanu is an Afonja even when their mothers fork another dick and present them as son of their father. Better go do DNA test before calling someone else none igbo.

Anuofia, Ewu gambia

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by HardMirror(m): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nuzo1:
First, just like Atiku; Nnamdi Kanu is a monumental fraud. Most of us Igbos and other Nigerians are very much aware of this.

While Atiku is getting popular for the seat of presidency because Buhari has failed woefully. Nnamdi Kanu is also getting popular because there has been an obvious and crass discrimination against a section of Nigeria since the sixties.

I will never vote for Atiku neither will I ever take Nnamdi Kanu serious. But where there's intentional INJUSTICE, any fraudster and rifraff from anywhere with a message of hope and redemption will always attract the sympathy of the people being unjustly treated.

No country has ever developed with INJUSTICE. A sitting president who is always verbal about "one Nigeria" has the guts to publicly divide Nigeria into 97% 5% just because of common choice of vote!

I am for one Nigeria, but Nigerians are not ready. And so far they are not ready, fraudsters like Atiku and Kanu will always get more popular.
you have spoken well
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Quorax: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Smart igbos understands all you have state, Kanu can only deceive illiterates.
truth is Nnamdi Kanu is a useless at the moment.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by PHILipu1(m): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
tuniski:

By May 29th 2019 Buhari shall become ex-president!
Lol.
Keep dreaming and hoping.

Any chance Atiku and Obi had before just ended today.
I wish you guys can use your brains.

Is it coincidence that KANU is coming out now after Atiku won PDP primary, pick Obi from south east as vice,settle with Obasanjo and just few months to the election.

The federal government played fast one on Atiku.

Any way it goes,it's win win for APC and Buhari.
Sit at home and boycott the election in southeast and APC will be OK and Atiku and Obi lose.

Disturb public peace and FG deploy more troops there and many people will be scare to come out and vote.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by okofians(m): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Betmaster3:
It's a lie ooo, He threaded carefully, He's neither here nor there, I love his broadcast, make it short and simple. He simply have passed the stage of talk talk talk, Keep you guys guessing what he'll do next instead of saying everything he has in mind
I can see you guys are panicking. No other way to defeat your enemy than to make him be guessing your next move, throws your enemy off balance. He simply didn't give you guys what you guys wanted to hear... Ndi Afonja sef, they must be disappointed he didn't say No election so that the lunatic called Buhari will continue for the next 4 years. Hahahaha, as for Buhari, he must be voted out.
it baffles me when a feller from the least populated region thinks that they can influnce the outcome of election in this country.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Quorax:
[s]idiot. Anybody that opposed Nnamdi Kanu is an Afonja even when their mothers fork another dick and present them as son of their father. Better go do DNA test before calling someone else none igbo.

Anuofia, Ewu gambia[/s]

To confirm if you are Igbo, it's very simple since an idiott can use google translate tos peak Igbo, I want to see your dickk/pennis to see if it was circumcised on the 8th day when all Igbos enter into divine covenant with Chuklwwu Okike Abiama (God of Abraham)?
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Quorax: 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
sean1000x:

To confirm if you are Igbo, it's very simple since an idiott can use google translate tos peak Igbo, I want to see your dickk/pennis to see if it was circumcised on the 8th day when all Igbos enter into divine covenant with Chuklwwu Okike Abiama (God of Abraham)?
go fork yourself. Useless IPOB fool. No reasonable Igbo man will follow you and your moronic Nnamdi Kanu this time around. You all are on your own.

When it is time for election, Ndigbo will vote massively for Atiku/Obi and there is nothing you can do about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by udemzyudex(m): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
Who are the we?

Well if your people don't vote others will and if they reduce the number of vote and Buhari wins, they are in for serious trouble.

I only pity the gullible ones that still take you serious, your so called people were killed, command to lie in the mud and woman arrested while you ran away to Israel to hide for months.

Same thing Ojukwu did, coward real coward.
If you don't have a way to make them actualise their dream by making Biafra a reality, oga hold your peace.

I know some mumu will still be supporting this rascal

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by wolexter(m): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
olujastro:
As it stands, Atiku is only guaranteed to win the SE alone in 2019. The ruling party has made good in-roads in the SS and I expect them to perform much better there, particularly in Edo, Rivers, AkwaIbom, Delta and perhaps Crossriver. Atiku is going to lose big time in the NW and NE. If you doubt, check the results of the recent bye-elections and wait for the upcoming ones in the same Bauchi and Katsina.
The SW and NC are usually battle grounds with roughly split votes and looks good for the ruling party. The boycott only makes PMB's victory easier.

It's high time the SE got ready to play inclusive national politics. Nobody gives you anything in life. You have to work for it, earn it and eventually take it (Ask Tinubu). That has been my mentality right from my childhood, so I strive for whatever I desire in life and demand less or nothing at all.
Having a victim mentality only makes you feel marginalised. No region in Nigeria has it better than the others. Bad roads, poor electricity, no water, etc. abound in all 6 zones. Lagos and Abuja are simply ex and current capitals and must naturally get better govt attention.

Ignore the preaching of hatred and focus on good governance. Else, you'll end up being bitter and hateful if the candidate you voted against wins an election.

Very well said

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by udemzyudex(m): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
Quorax:
idiot. Anybody that opposed Nnamdi Kanu is an Afonja even when their mothers fork another dick and present them as son of their father. Better go do DNA test before calling someone else none igbo.

Anuofia, Ewu gambia

The Nnamdi that run and leave his people to die, soldiers humiliate his people and he ran away to Israel to enjoy his life grin

I would have said all Igbos are coward but I won't cos I have friends that are brave and smart.

First it was Ojukwu and now Nnamdi Kanu, just watch how he will dance to the tune of this government and believe me, in the nearest future, that mumu will campaign for a political post in Nigeria, same thing his coward mentor Ojukwu did grin

You need to see how Korea, Japan and China do, they die with honour and not running away after causing trouble for his people grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Desdola(m): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Who are the we?
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by njelrapheal: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nuzo1:
First, just like Atiku; Nnamdi Kanu is a monumental fraud. Most of us Igbos and other Nigerians are very much aware of this.

While Atiku is getting popular for the seat of presidency because Buhari has failed woefully. Nnamdi Kanu is also getting popular because there has been an obvious and crass discrimination against a section of Nigeria since the sixties.

I will never vote for Atiku neither will I ever take Nnamdi Kanu serious. But where there's intentional INJUSTICE, any fraudster and rifraff from anywhere with a message of hope and redemption will always attract the sympathy of the people being unjustly treated.

No country has ever developed with INJUSTICE. A sitting president who is always verbal about "one Nigeria" has the guts to publicly divide Nigeria into 97% 5% just because of common choice of vote!

I am for one Nigeria, but Nigerians are not ready. And so far they are not ready, fraudsters like Atiku and Kanu will always get more popular.
only na judge only na complainant, only na defendant. Kanu na fraud .ok, atiku na fraud ok. Buhari na tribalist, ok. But u still de for one Nigeria. I think you must be confused.
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Gourdoinc(m): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
ollah2:

And if you vote for Atiku, be ready for another 8 years of rule from the north. By then the likes of Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki, El Rufai et al would have matured and contest. These are all Northerners, your choice
so also will obi. for the first time, a nationally mature igbo candidate...... that might be the future igbos seek politically.
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by superlanny(m): 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
Betmaster3:
It's a lie ooo, He threaded carefully, He's neither here nor there, I love his broadcast, make it short and simple. He simply have passed the stage of talk talk talk, Keep you guys guessing what he'll do next instead of saying everything he has in mind
I can see you guys are panicking. No other way to defeat your enemy than to make him be guessing your next move, throws your enemy off balance. He simply didn't give you wguys what you guys wanted to hear... Ndi Afonja sef, they must be disappointed he didn't say No election so that the lunatic called Buhari will continue for the next 4 years. Hahahaha, as for Buhari, he must be voted out.
what part of we will not take part in any election did you not understand, or did he speak Spanish, its certain Buhari will not allow any referendum, so bros use your brain before you comment.
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
sean1000x:

Mumu, go and try what Nnamdi Kanu is doing and see what will happen to your Afonja self. You think Israel see Biafrans as the same people as Yoruba and Hausa Fulani?
Israel cares less about you, the guy was just in a worship place just like any idiot would be in a church. Wake me up when he’s having dinner with Israel prime minister.

Am not saying he is not you and your family’s hero o, after all one eyed man is a king in the blind kingdom. Just that international community cares less about him.
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Quorax: 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
udemzyudex:

The Nnamdi that run and leave his people to die, soldiers humiliate his people and he ran away to Israel to enjoy his life grin

I would have said all Igbos are coward but I won't cos I have friends that are brave and smart.

First it was Ojukwu and now Nnamdi Kanu, just watch how he will dance to the tune of this government and believe me, in the nearest future, that mumu will campaign for a political post in Nigeria, same thing his coward mentor Ojukwu did grin

You need to see how Korea, Japan and China do, they die with honour and not running away after causing trouble for his people grin

Don't mind those fools bro. The nuisance of this guy is getting too much. He is now a cancer.

Using lies of all sorts to deceive people. Who know him in Isreal and US? The guy is a con artist. If he serious, he should first tackle all south east leaders to get them to deliver good governance to the people of South East...

The family that bred that idiot will never know peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by IkpuMmadu: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
abc115:
"IPOB will liberate Biafra and we will not take part in any election until we get a referendum and this is not negotiable, we will achieve this by every necessary means, we thank Isreal for all the contributions they made to IPOB"
Nnamdi Kanu
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by deomelo: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
midolian:
Nnamdi Kanu is a tool in the hands of APC and Buhari - Deji Adeyanju 2018 grin grin

So....No Leflendum, no eRection - Final verdict

God bless Biafra

Fellow Nigerians, join me to Atikulate Obidiently

lmao...

Atiku is a learner..

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by nkemjacob2(m): 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
Go and sit down
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Indigenous(f): 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
Fighting for freedom is the work of every Biafra's not only Nnamdi kanu .my fellow Biafra's. if you study Yoruba history very well,you will see this people have already been cursed by their fellow Yoruba who they betray back then.the man placed a curse on the Yoruba race that the only thing they will be good at is gossiping, backbiting, wickedness,evil and many unimaginable things.Yoruba people don't have any brain to do anything on their own, they want all of us to remain in a visionless country called nizooria so that they can continue their generation curse/talent of gossip and backbiting on us.my fellow Biafra's He be like say Hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe can't survived without Igbo in their hell fire called nizooria because the way they attack Igbo on Biafra issue is getting out of hand
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by bilulu(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
olujastro:

It's high time the SE got ready to play inclusive national politics. Nobody gives you anything in life. You have to work for it, earn it and eventually take it (Ask Tinubu). That has been my mentality right from my childhood, so I strive for whatever I desire in life and demand less from people or nothing at all.

you just stay in ur Ibadan n no Buhari has constructed roads in d whole of SS.... my brother am from SS n tell u whole heart Buhari will loose SS woefully
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by amabid: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
abc115:
Nnamdi Kanu

Who is IPOB and what is IPOB. Nnamdi kanu, go and read more about Nelson Mandela, he paid a price to liberate SA. Of course, I don't support python dance but then there are more civil ways to fight for freedom. Insulting people will never get you anywhere. Tread carefully and be more humble if you really believe you can liberate the Igbos.Are you even ready to lay down your own life in the course of this fight otherwise stop brainwashing innocent Igbo youths. Honestly, check out history of freedom fighters,cowardice does not depict them. I like you my brother but the earlier you diplomatically go about this the better for ndi Igbo. Have you ever asked yourself whether you can really lead ndi Igbo. The SE has been shouting marginalisation and yet they made Obi running mate of Atiku and you all started shouting. Well, I see all pockets of groups in Igbo land as greedy and ambitious people who don't even have the audacity to lead ndi Igbo.
Nnamdi Kanu, do not destabilise the SE, I wasn't part of the civil war and I don't wish to ever be part of any. Yes, the 5%has indeed affected the SE. Nevertheless, I believe that the moment every citizen of Nigeria sees her first before his /her tribe then we shall begin to get things right. IPOB, allow SE exercise their franchise, I shall cast my vote and you can't stop me. Please don't attract another viper dance for us. Nnamdi, to prove your love for biafra willingly turn in yourself to appropriate authorities. Until then, I am left to agree with some quarters that there are ulterior motives behind all these freedom fights.
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by romeorailss: 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
lexy2014:
does nnamdi KANU have honour?

He doesn't but the igbos Accord him a great deal of honour grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) / Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" / President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.