Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu (40203 Views)

APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu / Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times / No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by PHILipu1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
bilulu:

you just stay in ur Ibadan n no Buhari has constructed roads in d whole of SS.... my brother am from SS n tell u whole heart Buhari will loose SS woefully
I don't think so.
He may lose your part of south south but he will not lose our own part

3 Likes

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by edupedia: 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
Betmaster3:
It's a lie ooo, He threaded carefully, He's neither here nor there, I love his broadcast, make it short and simple. He simply have passed the stage of talk talk talk, Keep you guys guessing what he'll do next instead of saying everything he has in mind
I can see you guys are panicking. No other way to defeat your enemy than to make him be guessing your next move, throws your enemy off balance. He simply didn't give you guys what you guys wanted to hear... Ndi Afonja sef, they must be disappointed he didn't say No election so that the lunatic called Buhari will continue for the next 4 years. Hahahaha, as for Buhari, he must be voted out.

Come and see empty and shallow thinking...
that's why u are still making noise on one spot for so many years....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by edupedia: 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nuzo1:
First, just like Atiku; Nnamdi Kanu is a monumental fraud. Most of us Igbos and other Nigerians are very much aware of this.

While Atiku is getting popular for the seat of presidency because Buhari has failed woefully. Nnamdi Kanu is also getting popular because there has been an obvious and crass discrimination against a section of Nigeria since the sixties.

I will never vote for Atiku neither will I ever take Nnamdi Kanu serious. But where there's intentional INJUSTICE, any fraudster and rifraff from anywhere with a message of hope and redemption will always attract the sympathy of the people being unjustly treated.

No country has ever developed with INJUSTICE. A sitting president who is always verbal about "one Nigeria" has the guts to publicly divide Nigeria into 97% 5% just because of common choice of vote!

I am for one Nigeria, but Nigerians are not ready. And so far they are not ready, fraudsters like Atiku and Kanu will always get more popular.

...they will never win in Nigeria..and if u like go and join them....when Yoruba's and their states were neglected by your PDP for 16yrs there was equity and justice then not so?....u did not vote for Buhari in 2015 but u still want him to appoint your people selfishly the way Jonathan did....u better go join them for your own good so that u can all lose together...rubbish and nonsense

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by DonCandido(f): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
Betmaster3:
It's a lie ooo, He threaded carefully, He's neither here nor there, I love his broadcast, make it short and simple. He simply have passed the stage of talk talk talk, Keep you guys guessing what he'll do next instead of saying everything he has in mind
I can see you guys are panicking. No other way to defeat your enemy than to make him be guessing your next move, throws your enemy off balance. He simply didn't give you guys what you guys wanted to hear... Ndi Afonja sef, they must be disappointed he didn't say No election so that the lunatic called Buhari will continue for the next 4 years. Hahahaha, as for Buhari, he must be voted out.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by DonCandido(f): 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Drabeey:
what I am not really understanding is why he mentioned UK, USA and Israel to be aiding and abetting him!

No wonder Donald Trump has a great contempt for Nigeria and Nigerians....
undecided

dem cup of tea...

Drabeey was HERE

Propagating lies! propaganda!

This guy has the mumu button of the IPOBIANS.

He just presses anytime, anyway and anywhere he likes.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Kahujadekadura: 12:27am On Oct 22, 2018
ManirBK:
The coward NnamdiCownu Only 10 soldiers he run away. And his making mouth biafra or death..just a little riot he ran to Jerusalem and left mumu followers die with eyes open.
Eiyaaaaa, go and sleep, I pray u will fully recover yourself when u wake up.
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 22, 2018
deebsman1:
Set of confused bunchs. Everything from both Nnamdi Kanu to PDP o to the Biafra agitators, everything is just borne out of one thing and that's the unexplainable hatred for President Buhari but no matter how much there ganglings are and there Atikuloooting shouts, the man shall win all them all.

Sai Baba, Mai sugudu sugudu

IPOB is older than Buharis presidency n in 2014/2015, Nnamdi Kanu told igbos not to vote in the epection at all and many obeyed him. This ended up to become Buharis very own advantage. So are u still saying Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB Bates Buhari If so why didn't Nnamdi Kanu tell IPOB to vote against buhari
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 22, 2018
Drabeey:
what I am not really understanding is why he mentioned UK, USA and Israel to be aiding and abetting him!

undecided

dem cup of tea...

Drabeey was HERE

U have to ask ur self why Nigerian government haven't called on US UK n Israel to arrest n deport Nnamdi Kanu??
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by able20(m): 12:36am On Oct 22, 2018
Someone in Aduroo house( refugee camp) in far away Shuafat is giving orders to people not to vote.
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by tuniski: 4:09am On Oct 22, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Keep dreaming and hoping.

Any chance Atiku and Obi had before just ended today.
I wish you guys can use your brains.

Is it coincidence that KANU is coming out now after Atiku won PDP primary, pick Obi from south east as vice,settle with Obasanjo and just few months to the election.

The federal government played fast one on Atiku.

Any way it goes,it's win win for APC and Buhari.
Sit at home and boycott the election in southeast and APC will be OK and Atiku and Obi lose.

Disturb public peace and FG deploy more troops there and many people will be scare to come out and vote.
I never knew what happens with igbos has impact on the reelection of Buhari chai!

You buharideens continue to display your panic and jitters with the Atiku/Obi momentum.

Sorry bro, the incoming president is Atiku abubakar even in Daura the streets are atikulating!
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by afroxyz: 7:42am On Oct 22, 2018
olujastro:
As it stands, Atiku is only guaranteed to win the SE alone in 2019. The ruling party has made good in-roads in the SS and I expect them to perform much better there, particularly in Edo, Rivers, AkwaIbom, Delta and perhaps Crossriver. Atiku is going to lose big time in the NW and NE. If you doubt, check the results of the recent bye-elections and wait for the upcoming ones in the same Bauchi and Katsina.
The SW and NC are usually battle grounds with roughly split votes and looks good for the ruling party. The boycott only makes PMB's victory easier.

It's high time the SE got ready to play inclusive national politics. Nobody gives you anything in life. You have to work for it, earn it and eventually take it (Ask Tinubu). That has been my mentality right from my childhood, so I strive for whatever I desire in life and demand less from people or nothing at all.
Having a victim mentality only makes you feel marginalised. No region in Nigeria has it better than the others. Bad roads, poor electricity, no water, etc. abound in all 6 zones. Lagos and Abuja are simply ex and current capitals and must naturally get better govt attention.

Ignore the preaching of hatred and focus on good governance. Else, you'll end up being bitter and hateful if the candidate you voted against wins an election.
Stay open minded and peaceful.

Your calculations are wrong. Are they based on facts or preconceived notions? Which inroads in SS? Mentioning Delta and akwa ibom? Even the middle belt won't vote for Buhari. Even in the SW, I don't think Buhari would win by a landslide. Don't forget that the presidential election comes last. APC states may use federal might to secure their governorship slots then sabotage Buhari in the presidential elections. If Buhari wins the election, it would be as a result of collossal rigging. After all, Obasanjo did not need yoruba votes to win in 1999
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by deebsman1(m): 7:59am On Oct 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

IPOB is older than Buharis presidency n in 2014/2015, Nnamdi Kanu told igbos not to vote in the epection at all and many obeyed him. This ended up to become Buharis very own advantage. So are u still saying Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB Bates Buhari If so why didn't Nnamdi Kanu tell IPOB to vote against buhari
2014 Do you think you are dealing with mumus by just spewing open lies
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by pokuyubeyi: 9:16am On Oct 22, 2018
he is back abi cheesy
finally lets see if they get what they want sad sad
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Alanzazani: 9:25am On Oct 22, 2018
I have said this before now. Nnamdi Kanu works for this government. The south easterners should thread carefully. After collecting donations from people, the military charade was set up and he absconded. He is bitter about.his dog "jack" that was killed when so many people lost their lives. We all need to focus on electing a new leader
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by bilulu(m): 9:43am On Oct 22, 2018
PHILipu1:
I don't think so. He may lose your part of south south but he will not lose our own part
if I may ask which part of SS re u from let me no we're he's going to win....
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by BENITAPUSSY: 10:20am On Oct 22, 2018
Betmaster3:
I thouth you guys will be Atikulating next year na,and now that coward has emerged from his hideout what has changed?

Indeed,Igbo people can be hard to reach,they are like wild wind, not here nor there.
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by gentlegenius(m): 10:34am On Oct 22, 2018
Drabeey:

undecided

dem cup of tea...

Drabeey was HERE
Point of correction... Donald Trump has no problem with Nigeria. His only problem is with the dullard.

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Justinah4real(f): 10:43am On Oct 22, 2018
edupedia:

...they will never win in Nigeria..and if u like go and join them....when Yoruba's and their states were neglected by your PDP for 16yrs there was equity and justice then not so?....u did not vote for Buhari in 2015 but u still want him to appoint your people selfishly the way Jonathan did....u better go join them for your own good so that u can all lose together...rubbish and nonsense

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by gentlegenius(m): 10:43am On Oct 22, 2018
Nuzo1:
First, just like Atiku; Nnamdi Kanu is a monumental fraud. Most of us Igbos and other Nigerians are very much aware of this.

While Atiku is getting popular for the seat of presidency because Buhari has failed woefully. Nnamdi Kanu is also getting popular because there has been an obvious and crass discrimination against a section of Nigeria since the sixties.

I will never vote for Atiku neither will I ever take Nnamdi Kanu serious. But where there's intentional INJUSTICE, any fraudster and rifraff from anywhere with a message of hope and redemption will always attract the sympathy of the people being unjustly treated.

No country has ever developed with INJUSTICE. A sitting president who is always verbal about "one Nigeria" has the guts to publicly divide Nigeria into 97% 5% just because of common choice of vote!

I am for one Nigeria, but Nigerians are not ready. And so far they are not ready, fraudsters like Atiku and Kanu will always get more popular.
If Atiku and Kanu are riffraffs, what should we call buhari?
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by kayalla(f): 10:48am On Oct 22, 2018
he and who is we? when trouble starts he will disappear and innocent people will be the ones to suffer, he should speak for himself, where was he when they were killing young boys, and women in the east.
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
deebsman1:

2014 Do you think you are dealing with mumus by just spewing open lies

What are u blabbing?

In 2014/2015 Nnamdi Kanu told IPOB members not to vote in the election n this presented an advantage to Buhari.

point out the lies there n stop talking like a toddler.
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
kayalla:
he and who is we? when trouble starts he will disappear and innocent people will be the ones to suffer, he should speak for himself, where was he when they were killing young boys, and women in the east.

The people are not complaining.
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by PHILipu1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
bilulu:

if I may ask which part of SS re u from let me no we're he's going to win....
Lol.
We control Edo state.
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by PHILipu1(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
tuniski:

I never knew what happens with igbos has impact on the reelection of Buhari chai!

You buharideens continue to display your panic and jitters with the Atiku/Obi momentum.

Sorry bro, the incoming president is Atiku abubakar even in Daura the streets are atikulating!
In Daura?
Lol.
In Daura?
Just like they Atiku-late and Obituary in the senatorial bye election there some few months ago?

Keep dreaming
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by kayalla(f): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The people are not complaining.

ok. suffering and smiling is our moto
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by deebsman1(m): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

What are u blabbing?

In 2014/2015 Nnamdi Kanu told IPOB members not to vote in the election n this presented an advantage to Buhari.

point out the lies there n stop talking like a toddler.

Kanu came into reckoning immediately after swearing in of the president that was June/July 2015, who knows Kanu build up to 2015 elections??

Chairman I don't have time for your blatant lies please
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by njelrapheal: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
deebsman1:

Kanu came into reckoning immediately after swearing in of the president that was June/July 2015, who knows Kanu build up to 2015 elections??

that was when u knew him. Ur own awareness. Don't let Ur ignorance fool you
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by bilulu(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
We control Edo state.
All dis Auchi Muslim who aren't different from those in Kano.... I bet u Buhari won't win Edo state not even with d current in-house fight within d evil party
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
kayalla:

ok. suffering and smiling is our moto
Nope.
U will never understand this movement.
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
deebsman1:

gringringrin.

Bros u should simply tell us that u started using a smartphone from May 29th 2015.

gringringrin
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by PHILipu1(m): 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
bilulu:

All dis Auchi Muslim who aren't different from those in Kano.... I bet u Buhari won't win Edo state not even with d current in-house fight within d evil party
lol.
See this IPOB terrorist.
Buhari will defeat your PDP in that your south east just like he did it some months ago in Anambra.

And i hope you will commit suicide when that happens?
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by PHILipu1(m): 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
bilulu:

Are you not ashame that after all the noise your are now supporting a fulani and a Muslim too like those from Kano.

Why will your Jesus and Igbo party call PDP pick a Muslim and a fulani?

Go and have your head check.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami / Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) / Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.