Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu (40206 Views)

APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu / Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times / No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by bilulu(m): 6:50am On Oct 23, 2018
PHILipu1:
Are you not ashame that after all the noise your are now supporting a fulani and a Muslim too like those from Kano.

Why will your Jesus and Igbo party call PDP pick a Muslim and a fulani?

Go and have your head check.
Ozuor..... why bringing Jesus into ur politics of hate? we already no u guys still want Buhari cuz he's a Sharia apologist. go to d north n c dat u aren't different from igbo in their eyes....
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by PHILipu1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
bilulu:

Ozuor..... why bringing Jesus into ur politics of hate? we already no u guys still want Buhari cuz he's a Sharia apologist. go to d north n c dat u aren't different from igbo in their eyes....
But you guys built up the hate coming towards 2015 elections na.
When you tagged APC as an islamists,northern and fulani party,did you guys ever imagined that your Christian,southern PDP party will be fielding a fulani and a Muslim just within 3 years?
When Kanu called Northerners names,did you guys ever imagined that by 2018 that some of your people in the south east will be Atikulooting a fulani and a Muslim man?

I am a Christian from south south and i lived in the north for years and i have also stayed in the east and i can tell you that even the northerners treat people more better than your south east people.

Your people properties and investments are scattered over the north,south west and south south.
How many people from this other zones feel at home in your south east zone?
Re: We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
Alanzazani:
I have said this before now. Nnamdi Kanu works for this government. The south easterners should thread carefully. After collecting donations from people, the military charade was set up and he absconded. He is bitter about.his dog "jack" that was killed when so many people lost their lives. We all need to focus on electing a new leader

So they killing of several people and the bullet holes in Kanu's house were all part of elaborate charade to get Kanu to Israel so he can repeat the same election boycott he has always stated?

The return of Nnamdi Kanu has actually shown me the level of stupidity that exists in Nigeria.

I support boycott all the way! Nigeria is not going to get better even if you resurrect Nielson Mandela and make him President of the country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) / Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" / Rerun: APC Wins PDP In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.