Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) (71095 Views)

Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures / Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by ahahnow: 8:22am On Oct 24, 2018
lyricalz:
lol, now how will dey have dick? or will dey be guys with pussy?

They will cut their pussy and give to men transitioning to women while the men transitioning to women will cut off their di.ck and give to women transitioning to men. Simple
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2018
Jh0wsef:

You were now using serious (correct that)with the whole daftness. Using quotes and emboldening, lol.
You even typed "it's is". hahahaha God
erm... you should know that part was a typo. angry to give you a head butt is what I crave at the moment.... In your small mind now you have turned small god native doctor. lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
erm... you should know that part was a typo. angry to give you a head butt is what I crave at the moment.... In your small mind now you have turned small god native doctor. lipsrsealed

Lmao. I was stuck in-between "you were now serious" and "you were now using seriousness"

Anyway, I quit!
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2018
Jh0wsef:

Lmao. I was stuck in-between "you were now serious" and "you were now using seriousness"

Anyway, I quit!
grin grin grin don't mind me.. I know it was a typo...
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by blaqroy: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2018
centboy123456:

abeg oh make he never blow am oh I never chop money lol
Lol
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by johnydon22(m): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2018
tintingz:
@johnydon22,

Check out these transgender twins, are we going to say there's no biological or genetic involve in this?

No. There isn't.

Male human is Male human. Female is female.

Even if you aesthetically change your looks, you are still what you are.

1 Like

Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by tintingz(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2018
johnydon22:

No. There isn't.

Male human is Male human. Female is female.

Even if you aesthetically change your looks, you are still what you are.
Lol, how will you explain the DNA of the identical twins having same traits?
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by stonemind(f): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2018
Austine2k:

Lol, judging from your siggy, one can conclude that you live in a resturant tongue

yeah and I know your dad.. he's my favorite customer, oh boy the dude can eat ehnnn
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by johnydon22(m): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
tintingz:
Lol, how will you explain the DNA of the identical twins having same traits?

They are identical twins.

Jesus!!!
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by tintingz(m): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
johnydon22:

They are identical twins.

Jesus!!!
Lol, With same traits.

Hope you know about the Twin study?
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by Damicares(f): 8:59am On Oct 25, 2018
MARKETfund:

So what are we to do with those? undecided
They want to show us that they are fine
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by Damicares(f): 9:01am On Oct 25, 2018
Jh0wsef:
and we are like undecided
Yeah, I can see that. You're handsome, thanks. Next! undecided[quote
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
Imagine dis yeye shilds oo angry
Re: Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) by bukatyne(f): 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
I feel great pity for their parents given their background.

May God give us female daughters and male sons.

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach / I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.