Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) (100118 Views)

The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram / Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos / Founder Of ‘the Boob Movement’ Chioma Releases More Boobs Topless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by stevecantrell: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
hummmm...

Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by folake4u(f): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
Damn! wink
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
Wey Randy91cheesy. Come and chop big big juicy water melons oocheesy

Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by kolaaderin: 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
I be like

Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by nazablossom(f): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
mimimile93:

It's a movement for those who have big boobs and are proud to showoff.

Ritylove is a leader of 'the boobs movement' Nigeria chapter.. If u have big boobs and want to join the movement just chat @ritylove up.

Note: ur boobs must be standing.. Fallen heros shall not be accepted.
grin grin
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
If I no suck dat Bobby wetin i gain?
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
lefulefu:
Wey Randy91cheesy. Come and chop big big juicy water melons oocheesy

Lolzz...
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Sourcekode(m): 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
omocalabar:
Shirt....am out of vaseline...lemme kuku use this aboniki
Guy u be clown....your balls go don turn red by now grin grin grin
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by CharlesJok3r: 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
This is too beautiful
Seeing those pictures alone this evening made me forget about some of my problem.

This is the real defination of African beauty.

I'll score this 100%/100% any day any time.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
nazablossom:
Boob movement kwa? I haven't heard of this one o cheesy
You can enroll and keep us updated with fwesh pics
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Seunnzy(m): 12:18am On Oct 25, 2018
agboaustine:
slipass breast see the way e fall like cheat of aboki cow
U get eye atol?
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Rhea(f): 12:57am On Oct 25, 2018
Made4naijablog:
South African Based Nigerian model, Abby Chioma Zeus who is a Body Positivity Activist and founder of 'The Boob Movement' shared these photos of eye-popping boobs.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/founder-of-the-boob-movement-abby-chioma-flaunts-her-eye-popping-boobs/

Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by onyekachee(f): 5:32am On Oct 25, 2018
the title should have been given to Roman goddess
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by nazablossom(f): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2018
brightmac:
You can enroll and keep us updated with fwesh pics
in your dreams smiley
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Mosco100(m): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
Does she have respect for herself ?
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
nazablossom:
in your dreams smiley
@least my dream is hot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by futurebillgate(m): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
nazablossom:
Boob movement kwa? I haven't heard of this one o cheesy
you have like her
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by jbblues24(m): 12:27am On May 31, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that gorgeous. tongue
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Swiftgrp: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2023
Made4naijablog:
South African Based Nigerian model, Abby Chioma Zeus who is a Body Positivity Activist and founder of 'The Boob Movement' shared these photos of eye-popping boobs.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/founder-of-the-boob-movement-abby-chioma-flaunts-her-eye-popping-boobs/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girlfriend Reacts After Her Boyfriend Shaved His Beard (Photos) / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.