Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) (99371 Views)

The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram / Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos / Founder Of ‘the Boob Movement’ Chioma Releases More Boobs Topless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by hush15: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
agboaustine:
slipass breast see the way e fall like cheat of aboki cow

beefer, like say if them put am for your mouth, you no go high...

5 Likes

Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Assassin101: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
am starting the "D!CK" movement tomorrow
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Jaycool18(m): 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
omocalabar:
Shirt....am out of vaseline...lemme kuku use this aboniki
guy!!!���

your comment made my day
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by nenedima(f): 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
Xaos:
I've been blessed! shocked

Chei! What perfect set of beautiful soft melons...

[img]https://media1./images/a4985d8c991fcf63b1255399bcbc5e00/tenor.gif?itemid=3556278[/img]

Yet someone will claim there's no God!! That's folly.

You're crazy mehn grin grin grin
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Royaldave200(m): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
Xaos:

[img]https://media1./images/a4985d8c991fcf63b1255399bcbc5e00/tenor.gif?itemid=3556278[/img]

swear this is damn hilarious grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
nenedima:

You're crazy mehn grin grin grin
ugly bitch
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
Healthy succulent jugs. smiley
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by ba7man(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
She was making sense initially till she ran out of content and started tweeting;

"Eat that pusie".

"Suck that d1ck".

I just knew this was another hoe seeking attention. undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by SingleWahala(f): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
beardlessdude:
lesbo?
...... You need one Lesbo to play with you ni ?

Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
SingleWahala:
...... You need one Lesbo to play with you ni ?
yes or no bitch, stop playing those GAYmes with me.
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by doctorpromise(m): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
This babe is fine
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by akinszz: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
doctorpromise:
This babe is fine
I'm telling you
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by aalangel(f): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
Xaos:

grin grin grin grin grin grin i've had a good afternoon laugh...
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by akinszz: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
She got them right kiss kiss kiss
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by neweraomo: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
CheapDataGuy:
Could that be boobby?? shocked shocked
mmm no be boob's. That's boil, a big boil on the chest
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by kushercain: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
BigSarah:
Now These I wish I had wink

No worry we go manage your ekpa like that
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by santopelele(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
beardlessdude:
taar na lie
WHAT ARE YOU SUCKING OUT FROM BOOB?
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by chocboi78(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
omocalabar:
Shirt....am out of vaseline...lemme kuku use this aboniki
hahahaha..u die well
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
Simbaz:
cheesy she only needs one night with me to become my baby mama

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense

Even if d geh na tear rubber my guy no forget to tear rubber....

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by TruthHurts100: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
Made4naijablog:
South African Based Nigerian model, Abby Chioma Zeus who is a Body Positivity Activist and founder of 'The Boob Movement' shared these photos of eye-popping boobs.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/founder-of-the-boob-movement-abby-chioma-flaunts-her-eye-popping-boobs/

Breast na winsh. Abeg, Wetin dey dey inside bwest wey dey make our head scatter?
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by JizzyM24(m): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
Oh lawwwwwd
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by oluwaferanmi1: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
ahawo going more upgraded grin
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Twoclans(f): 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
You won't see ukwu men on this kind of thread cheesy

They will just view and disappear ,boobs boys everywhere (SMH)

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by ttmax09(m): 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
Xaos:

: grin grin grin You no well ooo
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
CHAVINCI:
this is very good,let us encourage this in nigeria,at least seeing this will make me forget my earthly problems.

Yes you will definitely forget your earthly problems only to be faced again with your Helly problems problems.

Satan will be smiling and beckoning to you.

grin

Earthly gone Helly comes grin

Before your Helly trip please check my singulature for free Bitcoin airdrop. grin

na joke o grin
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Simplecity(m): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
;
BigSarah:
Now These I wish I had wink
smileybetter don't wish oo....when she reaches late twenties hers will turn to slippers while yours will still be vibrant grin
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by segebase(m): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
am gonna self-service on this all night long
Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by SingleWahala(f): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
beardlessdude:
yes or no bitch, stop playing those GAYmes with me.
....... Come keep.kwait and realeas that Chromosomes angry

Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Horus(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement'

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
Now I believe Yorubas are Decent.
grin
Yes Igbo's too are very "decent"

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S / Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.