Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,333 members, 7,853,502 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (62904 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nicetohave(m): 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2006
nferyn:

Do you define successful as people not divercing because of the ostracism of society?
Or do you mean people not divercing because the woman, on top of the beatings she received from her husband, would also become the shame of the family, left to fend for herself and her children, using the only assets she has left?

Successful because women, and men, understood what chastity means, having sex before marriage to me is like shooting yourself in the foot, it comes home to roost, it is a major contributor to most infidelity.........and diversity? yes i like diversity but must you sacrifice good morals and chastity on the altar of diversity?

and why do you always raise the issue of domestic violence in these times, when it is never so high than in these days where chastity and morals is almost a forgotten issue, and women emancipation and negligence of what should be the order in the home, on the sides of both sexes, is the order of the day.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nferyn(m): 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2006
In the fifties, people used to suffer in silence
People in our times are no more or less moral than people of the past. I always hear the old people say: but in our time.... You can take these remarks with a few truckloads of salt

Anyway, there is nothing particularly good (or bad) about virginity.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nicetohave(m): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2006
nferyn:

Anyway, there is nothing particularly good (or bad) about virginity.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You make me laugh, we never so much as mention virginity in men but i know for women, aside religious values, keeping your virginity for consumation in marriage is a thing of honor, those that lose it ahead of time may say there is no big deal to it, but i suspect they are raising a defense mechanism of reaction formation, or rationalisation as the case may be............i honestly sometimes wish i still were a virgin because i am not married, though i might have been married then, on second thought wink
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by gina34(f): 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2006
Are you guys still on this? *hisses* una no get work
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sage(m): 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2006
I should have said this at the beginig but this topic is irrelevant. Do what you freakingly want and live with the consequences simple. If u think your idea is golden and noble, do it and live with it.

FOR ANYTHING THAT HAS AN ADVANTAGE, THERE IS A DISADVANTAGE (NO MATTER HOW NOBLE YOU THINK THE IDEA IS)

Cheekena.

Look at my signature. (thats how life is)
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by eruwa: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2006
seun, the devil i know is better than the angel i dont know.

i'll there4 go for the other one provided she has not distributed it too much cool
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sage(m): 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2006
B/4 i sign out on this topic, il like to say that a lady lived in my family 4 like 7 yrs. A guy came and wanted to marry her. He said that he only wanted to marry a virgin and that anyother thing will destroy his eternal happiness. He kept shouting the same thing everyday saying that marrying a virgin is the ultimate price. Funny enough there were many ladies (working class) who loved him a lot then and were willing to do anything 4 him. Guess what? He was sleeping with all these women even a few days b/4 his wedding. Non of them knew his plans about marriage. Some Ladies were even sleeping in his house a few weeks to his wedding and all along he kept decieving them. HE EVEN HAS KIDS FROM SOME OF THOSE WOMEN. The lady he wanted to marry lived in my house, was 26yrs old and a virgin. He said he was so proud of her and that the other girls were useless and that if he ever married anyone that is not a virgin, his eternal happiness will be destroyed forever.

Now guess what? Few months after the marriage, he is now complaining about everything about her. the girl did not have a job and did not go to the Uni, but in his obssesion with virgins,maybe he didnot care. Now he has had his virgin(besides she is no longer one anyway) he seems now to notice she did not even have a cent when he married her and is now complaining.He even now wants her to go back and spend some time with her parents. From the look on his face and the way he acts, he is clearly sexually fustrated.
I lived with the girl 4 a long time so i know that she is not an adventourous type. Not the type that would go into MouthAction 4 any reason, nor try diffrent sex positions. For a guy who has dealt with experienced ladies, i guess he has now started to miss the oral and the exuberant sex and he is clearly fustrated. I wonder y the virgin is no longer his ultimate price.

MARRIAGE IS A LIFELONG THING AND NOT A ONE SIDED THOUGHT. WHEN YOU GET INTO IT AND UR SO CALLED NOBLE IDEAS IS TESTED BY HARSH REALITIES, IT COULD COME CRASHING DOWN ON YOU LIKE A PACK OF CARDS WHEN U REMEMBER ITS GOING TO BE THAT WAY 4 THE REST OF UR LIFE.

THIS ISSUE IS SIMPLE SO LETS STOP PROLONGING IT

IF YOU CHOSE A VIRGIN, THEN UVE FORGONE  WHAT THE ONE THATS NOT A VIRGIN CAN OFFER YOU4 LIFE AND VICEVERSA

DURING THE TIMES OF OUR GRAND FATHERS, MARRIAGES WERE RELATIVELY SIMPLER. THEY DIDNOT ASK THEIR WIVES TO SUCK THIER DICKS, BEND OVER AND GET DOGGY AND SPONTENOUSLY RAISE THEM IN THE KITCHEN AND SLAM THE HELL OUT OF THEM WHILE THEY WERE COOKING.

THE WIVES DID NOT ASK 4 THEIR HUSBANDS TO LICK THEM UP, NEITHER DID IT MATTER IF HE WAS A ONE MINUTE MAN. SHE TOOK WHAT EVER SHE GOT EVEN IF SHE NEVER EXPERIENCED AN ORGASM 4 THE REST OF HER LIFE. SHE KNEW SHE JUST HAD TO LIE DOWN AND OPEN HER LEGS AND LET HER HUSBAND USE HER TO SATISFY HIS DESIRES. WHEATHER THAT TOOK 3O SECONDS WAS OF LITTLE CONSEQUENCE AND SHE COULD NOT DEMAND 4 A MAN WITH BETTER PERFORMANCE. HER ENJOYMENT WAS OF NO CONSEQUENCE EITHER. SHE WAS THERE TO BE USED BY THE MAN.

THINGS HAVE CHANGED A LOT SINCE THE FORTIES AND FIFTIES.

BOTTOM LINE................... PERSONALLY AS A MAN IF I HAVE ALL MY MONEY I CAN EASILY SAY I WILL NEVER MARRY A GIRL UNLESS SHE IS A VIRGIN AND IT WILL BE THAT WAY(THATS AN ADVANTAGE I HAVE).

BUT WILL I MARRY ONE?...........................HELL NO

DO ALL MEN WANT VIRGINS.....................I FOR ONE DONT AND WONT
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ABIMBOLA77(f): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2006
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color]
oga o, Sage, u make ur opinions clear... well, this topic is looooooong, but i jus wan add my own, i too was of the view that i will not have sex till i marry, well, i don do am, and im blessed to still be marrying the person that i duxed initially, so, as far as we are concerned, he met me a virgin, and will still marry me cos i havent experienced anyone else, but thats not to say that im not a pro in bed... shikena. virgin or no virgin,... it dosnt matter...
but (whisper)... i no fit marry a man wey no fit do...
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2006
abegiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii make u na bone this yan na virgin or nothin
at least i have a choice,so thats wat i will pick period.
situations where i have no choice is wen i settle fo less.
stay up y'all

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by treize(f): 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2006
honestly sometimes wish i still were a virgin because i am not married,
Nicetohave wree you a christian back then
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mikebuddy(m): 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2006
Why do people like "nferyn " enjoy long posts?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nferyn(m): 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2006
mikebuddy:

Why do people like "nferyn " enjoy long posts?
Keeps the brain active. You can address me directly, you know. I don't bite wink
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mikebuddy(m): 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2006
Well thats good.
U might have spec on ur eyes to read them.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ABIMBOLA77(f): 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2006
lolllllllllllll cheesy cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by elpaso: 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2006
hey sage

and who told you that virgin women cant do the same in bed? at least your teach her that wise. MouthAction is ALSO based upon religious. so you would like a woman that likes MouthAction and other things....bad luck she didnt learn it from you!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by chinesedoll(f): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2006
For what now, why should i marry a virgin, am i not supposed to learn more from him tongue tongue tongue
why should i be the one teaching him
I don't even think there is any virgin in this our country who dash monkey banana
even reverend fathers dey cane rev sis
no be me talk am sh o kiss kiss kiss kiss lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
femilangy:

abegiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii make u na bone this yan na virgin or nothin
at least i have a choice,so thats what i will pick period.
situations where i have no choice is when i settle fo less.
stay up y'all

As for u femilangy u go old if u dey wait for virgin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:08am On Feb 02, 2006
Femilangy...nice choice jare! grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by chinesedoll(f): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2006
There is no way a virgin would satisfy u
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:12am On Feb 02, 2006
I know say you go talk something "Ruky Ivy" grin na who tell you that one? grin you mean say male virgin abi na female virgin? grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by chinesedoll(f): 10:13am On Feb 02, 2006
u fit marry virgin, tell urselves d truth.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by chinesedoll(f): 10:19am On Feb 02, 2006
both now, that one na before life jare
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by chinesedoll(f): 10:39am On Feb 02, 2006
Z4M4eva:

I know say you go talk something "Ruky Ivy" grin na who tell you that one? grin you mean say male virgin abi na female virgin? grin
but really i think u are right it woul be a great honour to marry a virgin
but not for me oh!!! ;
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:50am On Feb 02, 2006
ruky_ivy:

but really i think u are right it woul be a great honour to marry a virgin
but not for me oh!!! ;

Yeah you are right, it really is a thing of honour to get married to a virgin, but really it's up to you whether you get married to a virgin or not, afterall it's a free world!!!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ABIMBOLA77(f): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2006
@rukyivy: me?/ wait for virgin... pls re-read my post!!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mikebuddy(m): 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2006
Semi-virgin nko?.....they exist O.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ABIMBOLA77(f): 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2006
quote author=mikebuddy link=topic=481.msg193039#msg193039 date=1138892600]
Semi-virgin nko?.....they exist O.
[quote][/quote]
oga o mike buddy, SEMI VIRGIN?? u mean the one wey don use alum abi?
meanhwile, wassup with ur website? cant seem to view ur gallery!![
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mikebuddy(m): 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2006
Yes something like that Love Machine.
well i my site check the other one @ www.mikebuddy.8k.com
i guess my pix will show.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Charming(m): 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2006
Hey for me ooooooooooooooooo I think this issue is rather complicating cos for the good guy.......who knows the good thing.... checking out sexual compatibilty as said in quote by my other guy is right you know ........you have to know if your partner is ok and will be there for it in the nearest future...

michael.
oxoxoxox
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mikebuddy(m): 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2006
Up there u dey put 2 signatures.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2006
xoxoxoxox - means hugs and kisses x is Kisses, while o is Hugs
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mikebuddy(m): 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2006
Yes i know but cant u see that the guys signature is his name
then at last his name is there again.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2006
Oh yeah! I've figured out what you mean cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (47) (Reply)

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home / Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.