Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (62680 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by waool(m): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2005
Thanks goodguy, u answered for me.

I meant in my previous posting is that, just know the person and make sure you're emotionally compatible. Once u are done, both of them will be competing to satisfy/please the other. But I can't imagine myself touching a girl who has been [sexually involved] before till the other guy was totally satisfied. As if you're using a used non clean property. I also believe in saving yourself to your spouse, clean and new.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by allonym: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2005
i'm pretty sure that by the time you get to her, she'd have cleaned out the sperm and washed the other guy's breath from her body. She'll be just as clean for you as she was for the other guy.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by allonym: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2005
in fact, if you can't see yourself being with a girl who has just been licked and bleeped. . .then why were you waiting for her to be licked and bleeped before you come in? At that point, you should be heading home if she's with someone else.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2005
waool:

I meant in my previous posting is that, just know the person and make sure you're emotionally compatible. Once u are done, both of them will be competing to satisfy/please the other. But I can't imagine myself touching a girl who has been licked and bleeped before till the other guy was totally satisfied. As if you're using a used non clean property. I also believe in saving yourself to your spouse, clean and new.
and i can't just immagine a guy using the same di*k he has used with other thousands of girls, of his tongue that has licked thousands of girls or his hands that have touched thousands of girls....

c'mon who gives a f^k about this
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2005
I do give a f*ck, a lick and a damn about it!

Waool is absolutely right! I really can't imagine myself (being clean) touching another gurl who has been manipulated by different pigs.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by allonym: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2005
So you're saying you should be the only pig to manipulate her.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by IAH(f): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2005
allonym:

hahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2005
allonym:

Using the word "pig" on me (who is clean) is really not appreciated. One more thing: "manipulate" is really not the right word to describe the actions of a man who's patiently waited for the right time.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by allonym: 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2005
those were your words, not mine
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2005
They were my words but were not meant to qualify me. Afterall, I've never engaged in such sh!t.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by allonym: 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2005
ok, so maybe you are not a pig, but you plan on manipulating whatever woman you are with. . .
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2005
Use whatever words you like. I really don't care.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by allonym: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2005
sorry. . . i was just going after you for the way you phrased that post
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by opeke: 12:47am On Nov 16, 2005
i hope this is also about guys that r virgins, not only ladies.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nferyn(m): 12:47am On Nov 16, 2005
waool:

I meant in my previous posting is that, just know the person and make sure you're emotionally compatible. Once u are done, both of them will be competing to satisfy/please the other. But I can't imagine myself touching a girl who has been licked and bleeped before till the other guy was totally satisfied. As if you're using a used non clean property. I also believe in saving yourself to your spouse, clean and new.

Don't forget that at the rate our body replaces our cells, no bodypart will be the same after 9 months maximum. If you're really that worried about cleanliness, just wait a couple of months and you'll have a brand new girl grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by opeke: 12:52am On Nov 16, 2005
sure u can have a brand new girl/boy. what of mentallyand emotionally? i guess one man's meat is another man's poison. everyone has their own standards i suppose.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Seun(m): 12:55am On Nov 16, 2005
I think I'm beginning to fall for the idea of having sex before marriage. If it is true that there are very few virgins, and it is also true that there are very few girls I will actually enjoy sharing a life with, then the probability of finding a girl that satisfies both conditions and also likes me is infinitesimally small.

One must therefore forget about it, right? cry
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by vexxy(f): 1:01am On Nov 16, 2005
Should I start to pull out my hair now?

Just because you decide not to marry a virgin does not mean you can hence forth give away your goodies. "I did it because everyone else is doing it" is not a good reason to do it excuse.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by opeke: 1:03am On Nov 16, 2005
well, it is all down to concience. whatever your heart tell u is right. u r old enough and ugly enough to make ur life decisions. u know what is right.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by vexxy(f): 1:12am On Nov 16, 2005
opeke:

well, it is all down to concience. whatever your heart tell u is right. you're old enough and ugly enough to make your life decisions. u know what is right.

Just a little unecessary, wouldn't you agree? undecided
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by opeke: 1:28am On Nov 16, 2005
'just a little unneccessary'? for what? i dont get u. i believe u dont have to have sex just because everyone is doing it. i prefer to be traditional/old fashioned and wait until im mature enough with experience to know what i realy want out of it. because i feel sex should be secrade, not just with anyone i feel im in love with. Damn if i had to have sex with a guy because i fancy him, then Man i would have had sex with over a hundred guys innit? what do y'all think?

curiosity killed the cat i say
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by allonym: 1:36am On Nov 16, 2005
what does what you feel about premarital sex have to do with someone being ugly?

premarital sex doesn't mean indiscriminant sex, there is a difference between having sex with 1000 people you were interested in, and the one or two persons you were in serious relationships with. I cannot see how anyone is advocating ppl being required to have sex with someone just because they were interested in them.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by CimonJorr(m): 7:50am On Nov 16, 2005
Methinks a lot of people in this post have refused to make the disinction between pre-marital sex and prostitution...

there is a difference you know.... tongue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2005
How come SOME people are swearing on this thread, and Seun or the moderator, or whoever does not do anything about it?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by allonym: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2005
well, though its is generally not liked, cursing is not exactly against the forum rules. . . so, we can't just ban or censor people for that
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2005
Erm, I have just been going through the post that've been made, and i can see some really abusive language and posts, like people using the S word, and someone insulting another, using abusive language e.g pig, wat's dat all about, can't someone do something about it.
I mean I posted an abusive language once, because then I was ignorant, and then I got told off!!!!(But mind! I haven't posted any abusive language AGAIN), I mean can't this people get told off too!!it's not fair, some people get off with it!!and some people don't!!!,I think we should all be treated fairly on this site and with some RESPECT too.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2005
Allonym, If that's what you think, that it's not against the rules, then how come I got told off by MR Seun?, n how come about this?:

Not allowed on the Nairaland Forum:
Posting in all-caps, bad spelling, bad punctuation, off-topic posts, advertisements outside the "announce" section, personal attacks and public 'fights', irrelevant pictures, profanity or foul language, posting your address or phone number, multiple accounts, responding to offensive posts, inviting people to contact you for more information, not cooperating with the moderator(s) or posting without reading this list! Thanks a million for your participation and anticipated cooperation.

What? do u want to tell me that you do not see the RULES & REGULATIONS before you do any posting?.

And If u STILL think swearing, or cursing or whatever you called it, is not against the rules, THEN,If I HAPPEN to post an abusive language, then IT WOULD BE "GREATLY" APPRECIATED,IF "NO ONE" TELLS ME OFF, I DON'T CARE WHO IT MIGHT BE!!!

I just don't see why if it is against the rules, why SOME people get off with it, and SOME people don't , I mean think about it, it's just NOT FAIR!!! angry
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by allonym: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2005
i would assume you got told off in a personal message. Therefore, wouldn't it be safe to assume that other people got similar messages?

Publicly on the forum, you may not get chastised, privately is another matter.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2005
rolleyes
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2005
Personal Message or no personal message, I don't care, wat i think is what i've said.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by CimonJorr(m): 10:32am On Nov 16, 2005
@ Z4M4eva...

You are correct about ur observations on the use of profanity by some members of the forum..

I can only believe that the administrator/moderator is doing his best to monitor the use of such language by people.. but due to the sheer volume of traffic that passes through this website, it would be a herculean task for even the most astute of people.. Let us take it that eventually the awareness would go round the forum.. Not everyone who participates takes the time to read through the rules and regulations before participating.. And if u observe anything which u feel is offensive, u do have a right to report it to the moderator/admin..

Hopefully, with time, we can become a more matured followership of this forum.. Being able to have discussions or arguments without personalizing or becoming abusive in our posts..
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by allonym: 10:34am On Nov 16, 2005
Z4M4eva:

Personal Message or no personal message, I don't care, what i think is what i've said.

smiley I'm glad you're feeling a little better about this

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (47) (Reply)

Groom's Wedding Outfit Causes A Stir Online (Photo) / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.