Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court (10416 Views)

Sfiso Ncwane Buys Car For Francis Anosike, Nigerian Pastor For Healing Him (pics / How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada / Pastor Tb Joshua's Church Being Investigated By Uk Health Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by kobikwelu(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2010
i dont know where it can be found in d bible but i know its there

and whats your 3000 members spat al about?
was it Adeboye that stole money?

LLLLLLLOOOLLLLLLL, LLLWWKKMMMDDD

you dont know and you are quoting? plsss if you are not sure, dont bring it up,

3000 members

akin(whatever) was a pastor, which meant that he had access to the pulpit to speak to thousands,

the work of a pastor/reverend/priest is to provide spiritual nourishment to his/her congregation.

the dude was tainted and yet, he still stood on the pulpit and preached in God's name
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by oluagness(m): 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2010
Jesus was very sure that Judas was going to betray him
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by tkb417(m): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2010
Vavavoom:

I don't recall calling you one either, only said to check/proof read b4 puslishing, when you write such a statement in a public forum: ''God did not know about Lucifer till he started his rebelion'' you deny the omniscience of God. to say God did not know is to deny that trait of ALL-KNOWING. Besides, an illiterate is one who can't read or write, but you can; just your proof reading*apparent lack of it actually* that was called into question.
Mister, leave me alone o
haba

kobikwelu:

LLLLLLLOOOLLLLLLL, LLLWWKKMMMDDD

you dont know and you are quoting? plsss if you are not sure, dont bring it up,

3000 members

akin(whatever) was a pastor, which meant that he had access to the pulpit to speak to thousands,

the work of a pastor/reverend/priest is to provide spiritual nourishment to his/her congregation.

the dude was tainted and yet, he still stood on the pulpit and preached in God's name
i dont have ur time

i dont know bible passgaes. ill ask someone and get back to u
LOLOLOL
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Bukittes(f): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2010
Its sad we have bunch of assholes here on nairaland who turn topics ALWAYS to religion. Too bad cos most of u are gonna rot in hell
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2010
tkb417:

NO SIR!!!!!

The principals in the cases we presented only got found out when the actions became public knowledge

God did not know about Lucifer till he started his rebelion.

G.O did not know till EFCC found him out. If God didnt know Lucifer was gonna rebel, how would you expect G.O to know Akingbola was stealing prior to EFCCs investigations

is G.O Central Bank?

as for Adam and Eve, God got to know when they were hiding their unclothedness? why didnt God shout their names when they were about to eat the fruit?  The disciplinary action was after they got found out

G.O got to know after the thing became a public thing and yes, the man was derobed
saying G.O should have known when he was stealing when he isnt the director of banking supervision is erroneous
You see why I say you should study your bible before you think about exposing how little you know of christian beliefs?

I believe this dude VavaVoom has given you the best advice.

Who told Elijah Gehazi had sinned, Efcc?

Who told god satan had started rebellion? CNN?

Who said to samuel, saul has sinned. NTA?

I just laugh.

If you indeed read your bible you'd know immediately[b] KEYWORD HERE is IMMEDIATELY[/b], those men sinned, God informed their principals and they were punished accordingly.

So, again, Erastus had been looting and sharing with Adeboye for YEARS, what is your G.O's excuse??
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by tkb417(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^^ gerrout of ma face

because of you im going to start attending my bible classes

u cannot fool me

gimme 6-9 months to memorize everyline

when im ready, ill buzz u
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2010
U just displayed little knowledge about God and how he operates with men. I wouldnt blame u much cos u are an atheist
Tudór:

This is lame. . .

Tudór:

Is it not Adeboye who claims to have the holy spirit? Adeboye also claims to literarily eat breakfast of bread and milo with god. The same crook claims to discuss one on one with god when shitting in the toilet.

Even at that did adeboye ever claimed to be God?

Many biblical examples abound about how God didnt reveal many things to the prophet. If God didnt reveal it to adeboye, there was no way he could have known.

I will give u a biblical case of Elisha and the Shunammite Woman II Kings 4:

14 And he said,
       What then is to be done for her?
   And Gehazi answered,
       Verily she hath no child,
       and her husband is old.
:15 And he said,
       Call her.
   And when he had called her,
   she stood in the door.
:16 And he said,
       About this season,
           according to the time of life,
       thou shalt embrace a son.
   And she said,
       Nay, my lord,
           thou man of God,
       do not lie unto thine handmaid.
17 And the woman conceived, [she must have believed him]
   and bare a son at that season that Elisha had said unto her,
       according to the time of life.

:20 And when he had taken him,
   and brought him to his mother,
   he sat on her knees till noon,
   and then died.

:27 And when she came to the man of God to the hill,
   she caught him by the feet:
   but Gehazi came near to thrust her away.
   And the man of God said,
       Let her alone;
           for her soul is vexed within her:
       and the LORD hath hid it from me,
       and hath not told me.

ITs not all the time that God reveals to men of God

Tudór:

Now you want us to believe he doesnt know?? Yea rite

Yes cos God is the only all knowing
Tudór:

isnt it obvious this adeboye man is a scam artist just interested in lining his pockets and has no problem whatsoever appointing whatever crook like erastus to his alter as long as they tithe and offer their lootings to him.

Thats ur opinion about him which may not be the reality on ground
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by david1: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2010
Permit me to contribute on matters like this every humanbeing is held accountable for his/her own actions pray u will still be standing .He his of age let him speak for himself
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2010
toba:

U just displayed little knowledge about God and how he operates with men. I wouldnt blame u much cos u are an atheist
Even at that did adeboye ever claimed to be God?

Many biblical examples abound about how God didnt reveal many things to the prophet. If God didnt reveal it to adeboye, there was no way he could have known.

I will give u a biblical case of Elisha and the Shunammite Woman II Kings 4:

14 And he said,
       What then is to be done for her?
   And Gehazi answered,
       Verily she hath no child,
       and her husband is old.
:15 And he said,
       Call her.
   And when he had called her,
   she stood in the door.
:16 And he said,
       About this season,
           according to the time of life,
       thou shalt embrace a son.
   And she said,
       Nay, my lord,
           thou man of God,
       do not lie unto thine handmaid.
17 And the woman conceived, [she must have believed him]
   and bare a son at that season that Elisha had said unto her,
       according to the time of life.

:20 And when he had taken him,
   and brought him to his mother,
   he sat on her knees till noon,
   and then died.

:27 And when she came to the man of God to the hill,
   she caught him by the feet:
   but Gehazi came near to thrust her away.
   And the man of God said,
       Let her alone;
           for her soul is vexed within her:
       and the LORD hath hid it from me,
       and hath not told me.

ITs not all the time that God reveals to men of God

Yes cos God is the only all knowing
Thats your opinion about him which may not be the reality on ground

This is the highest of lame.

Is this the best excuse you could come up with?

Ahhh. . . . Intrestingly, What God kept from Elisha was the womans Problem or heart desire NOT SIN.  your reference makes no sense.

According to the christian faith, God does not like sin especially amongst his prophets or anointed ones.

I challenge you to present a case of where God hid the SIN of a prophet or king or priest from his own true prophets .
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2010
tkb417:

^^^ gerrout of ma face

because of you im going to start attending my bible classes

u cannot fool me

gimme 6-9 months to memorize everyline

when im ready, ill buzz u
Dude, you do not need any classes.
No wonder you are so pathetic in your understanding and being fed BS by theives like Adeboye.

Go to the so-called great teacher himself - Holy Spirit.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by kobikwelu(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2010
I challenge you to present a case of where God hid the SIN of a prophet or king or priest from his own true prophets

i also jump on the bandwagon to await a response
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by mrkoma2012: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2010
Lets call a spade a spade this guy is a criminal and should be punished severly which i doubt vry much.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2010
Tudór:

This is the highest of lame.
Well in ur own opinion which is very relative to u

Tudór:

Ahhh. . . . Intrestingly, What God kept from Elisha was the womans Problem or heart desire NOT SIN.  your reference makes no sense.

According to the christian faith, God does not like sin especially amongst his prophets or anointed ones.

I challenge you to present a case of where God hid the SIN of a prophet or king or priest from his own true prophets .

From my first post on this thread i have condemned Eratus' act unequivocally. My point on the unawareness of Adeboye of erastus' intent is prior to him becoming a pastor or before he was made a pastor.

heres my post again

toba on: Today at 10:59:28 AM »:

Is Adeboye all knowing? his he not a man like us? If erastus pretended to be saint and did acted holy before being confirmed a pastor would Adeboye  have known?

And this
toba on: Today at 08:50:14 AM :

The key thing is leave Pastor adeboye out of it. Unless it can be proven that Akingbola actually made his intentions known to adeboye and adeboye encourage him to continue. Being made a Pastor by RCCG might be based on his antecedent of trustworthiness. That he change and acted otherwise shouldnt be blamed on Adeboye or the RCCG
I stood with the pastoral title and not about the sin, which i had condemned
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by PastorAIO: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2010
How can someone with a sin of that magnitude ( if monetary value can be put on sins then it will match the amounts pilfered and be measured in the billions) hanging on his neck get up on a pulpit in church and preach, and yet lightening didn't flash down from the sky and smite him.  Unless his thieving is of one accord with the spirit that they are worshipping in that church.  

This is just a beginning for the Redeemed people.  One by one God will catch all of them.  Watch them fall like dominooooooes.

Me, I can tell you categorically that Redeemed is a church of Crooks.  If you want to know Christ then flee from those places.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by jesus3: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2010
Pastor AIO:

How can someone with a sin of that magnitude ( if monetary value can be put on sins then it will match the amounts pilfered and be measured in the billions) hanging on his neck get up on a pulpit in church and preach, and yet lightening didn't flash down from the sky and smite him.  Unless his thieving is of one accord with the spirit that they are worshipping in that church.  

This is just a beginning for the Redeemed people.  One by one God will catch all of them.  Watch them fall like dominooooooes.

Me, I can tell you categorically that Redeemed is a church of Crooks.  If you want to know Christ then flee from those places.

haba kilode?

This is too judgmental
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2010
toba:

Well in your own opinion which is very relative to u

From my first post on this thread i have condemned Eratus' act unequivocally. My point on the unawareness of Adeboye of erastus' intent is prior to him becoming a pastor or before he was made a pastor.

heres my post again

And this I stood with the pastoral title and not about the sin, which i had condemned

Mr Man, stop zig zagging allover the place.

Are you tired of making ridiculous excuses?

You know quite well nobody is talking about intent or foreknowledge, anyone who thinks so is silly.

We are asking WHY G.O didnt know when Erastus started embezzling and the GO had no problems receiving huge cash gifts from his so-called crook pastor and close friend and you want us to believe he was non the wiser? Does he not have the Holy Spirit or does he not communicate with God?

What is G.O's excuse??
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by PastorAIO: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2010
jesus.:

haba kilode?

This is too judgmental

Na as I see am be that.  I've always been of this opinion.  I've had the opinion for as long as I've known of Adeboye's existence and subsequent events have only served to confirm it.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by dayokanu(m): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2010
My simple question is When would pastor Adeboye and RCCg return to the public stolen money Akingbola and Ibru gave as offering and gifts to church?

Since Akingbola was a key financier of the church, whatever stolen money he donated should be refunded or is the church allowed to gulp down stolen/fraudulently gotten money?

Cos then Ritualists, armed robbers, assasins, 419s should go and donate money.

Pastor Erastus Akingbola, Member of the 40-40 club
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2010
dayokanu:

My simple question is When would pastor Adeboye and RCCg return to the public stolen money Akingbola and Ibru gave as offering and gifts to church?

Since Akingbola was a key financier of the church, whatever stolen money he donated should be refunded or is the church allowed to gulp down stolen/fraudulently gotten money?

Cos then Ritualists, armed robbers, assasins, 419s should go and donate money.

Pastor Erastus Akingbola, Member of the 40-40 club
Keep dreaming.
Daddy G.O said that the money has been confisticated to be used as ''evidence'' in Erastus' disciplinary hearing in front of them church elders.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by PastorAIO: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2010
Tudór:

You know quite well nobody is talking about intent or foreknowledge, anyone who thinks so is silly.

We are asking WHY G.O didnt know when Erastus started embezzling and the GO had no problems receiving huge cash gifts from his so-called crook pastor and close friend yet was non the wiser. Does he not have the Holy Spirit or does he not communicate with God?

What is G.O's excuse??

Don't you know that although Daddy GO talks to God on familiar terms every day that they have much more important things to discuss than whether his pastors are such colossal thieves.  By the way it is not only Akingb-ole, what about that other Ibru woman.  
Those are just the big ones, the famous ones.  There are then the ones that I know personally, that I've interacted with on a familiar basis.  Family members included.  Even amongst demons there are various categories.  So let us not be distracted just be the big ones that are next to Satan, but also be aware of the little little ones in our midst that we interact with. They are more dangerous for seeming to be harmless.  When they seem harmless you let down your guard and that is when they hit you with the sucker punch.  
BEWARE!!!
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2010
Tudór:

Mr woman i ve remained fervent all through FYI

Tudór:

Excuses for who?

Tudór:

U re wrong. what about this from nuclearboy?

nuclearboy on: Today at 09:33:24 AM »]
What you are saying here is that Adeboye did not know his true character. What your audience is saying is that Adeboye SHOULD have known his character before making him a pastor especially since he was close to him. THEY ARE RIGHT.
[/quote]

[quote author=Tudór:

We are asking WHY G.O didnt know when Erastus started embezzling and the GO had no problems receiving huge cash gifts from his so-called crook pastor and close friend and you want us to believe he was non the wiser? Does he not have the Holy Spirit or does he not communicate with God?

What is G.O's excuse??

As regards G.O's excuse he would be able to answer for himself.

IMO i still believe God may not reveal 'all things to man' There must be some superiority between God and man
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2010
Daddy G.O loves billonaires and millonaires. . .  he doesnt care how you get the money. Just show him the dollars!!

He even has a club of millonaires and billonaires who he wants to pay tax to him ''anytime God wants it''.

Daddy AdeJALE forever!!!

Check out the threads below.

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-307991.0.html

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-308068.0.html
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2010
toba:

Mr woman i ve remained fervent all through FYI

Excuses for who?

U re wrong. what about this from nuclearboy?

As regards G.O's excuse he would be able to answer for himself.

IMO i still believe God may not reveal 'all things to man' There must be some superiority between God and man
Good. Frankly your excuses were just embarassing.

''Believe'' all you want but your belief has no biblical basis. You are just trying to lie to yourself and keep making excuses for these men in your head.

In the Bible, God NEVER hid SIN. God is said Not to like sin.

So, what is G.O's excuse?? Anybody??
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by TeeJay6(m): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2010
Tudór:

''Believe'' all you want but your belief has no biblical basis. You are just trying to lie to yourself and keep making excuses for these men in your head.

why must he be held accountable for someone else's crime? Did the GO tell him to go and steal? Or did anyone hold Jesus responsible for the crimes of Judas Ischariot?
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by jesus3: 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2010
hi tudor
Tudór:

Let me join here.

G.O's excuses on what exactly? that he never knew Pastor Akingbola was a criminal before becoming a pastor

or never knew Akingbola was stealing most of the funds he donated to the church.

which one are u enquiring about?
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2010
Tee_Jay:

why must he be held accountable for someone else's crime? Did the GO tell him to go and steal? Or did anyone hold Jesus responsible for the crimes of Judas Ischariot?

Thats my point
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2010
Tee_Jay:

err, Questions are; why Didnt G.O dismiss him from his pastoral duties as soon as he began stealing??

2. Why was the  G.O happy receiving huge sums from Pastor erastus even though he was embezzling peoples savings?

Does G.O he not have the holy spirit?
Does he not communicate with God??
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by TeeJay6(m): 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2010
Tudór:

err, Questions are; why Didnt G.O dismiss him from his pastoral duties as soon as he began stealing??

2. Why was the G.O happy receiving huge sums from Pastor erastus even though he was embezzling peoples savings?

1) And you have reliable info that the G.O. didnt take appropriate actions once it was proven that he stole money?
2) What proof have you that the G.O. received huge sums from him directly? For one, if the man is paying his tithe/offering he is not going to address it directly to the G.O., he most probably placed it in the offering bowl and trust me the GO is not going to be trawling the offering basket to look for his offering cheque.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by dayokanu(m): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2010
Is a pastor obliged to know the source of money you are donating to the church or all he wants is just the money?
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by PastorAIO: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2010
To what extent are people who attend RCCG put under pressure to appear to be doing well financially.  To what extent is this financial well to do-ness tied to spiritual blessing and closeness to God.  

How many teachings of Jesus will you hear from the pulpit of a RCCG church?  

How many of the issues that Jesus taught and the christian church teaches will we hear of in these churches.  To what extent to the members practice any of the things Jesus taught.  

Is ostentatious religiousity not frowned upon by Jesus?  How come then that people in these churches wear their piety on their sleeves and store the greater part of the rest of it in their wallets?  

Why are their Pastors so arrogant and full of self importance?  

Why is there such a stench of putrid demonic activity emanating from their services?  

someone tell me please.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2010
Tee_Jay:

1) And you have reliable info that the G.O. didnt take appropriate actions once it was proven that he stole money?
2) What proof have you that the G.O. received huge sums from him directly? For one, if the man is paying his tithe/offering he is not going to address it directly to the G.O., he most probably placed it in the offering bowl and trust me the GO is not going to be trawling the offering basket to look for his offering cheque.

Erm, pastor Erastus looter was still a pastor even gracing the alter with his crooked feet right until he was exposed as a thief by EFCC. . .punished indeed. try again abeg
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2010
U re always the first to insult when u feel others have made ridiculous points now u re doing same

Tudór:

When did it come out to the public knowledge that Akingbola misappropriated other pples money?

Tudór:

2. Why was the  G.O happy receiving huge sums from Pastor erastus even though he was embezzling peoples savings?
Before sanusi became CBN Gov and the investigation conducted, was it written on the monies being donated to RCCG by Erstus that it was embezzled? so that the G.O would now be guilty of receiving embezzled funds?

Tudór:

Again what if God had refused to reveal to him that the funds were embezzled who u still ask the same question?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Is Necrophilia Immoral ? / Why Cele People Dont Wear Shoes? / What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.