Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court (10398 Views)

Sfiso Ncwane Buys Car For Francis Anosike, Nigerian Pastor For Healing Him (pics / How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada / Pastor Tb Joshua's Church Being Investigated By Uk Health Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by tkb417(m): 9:12am On Jul 20, 2010
mazaje:

Its very funny to see an atheist (Tudor) displaying a better understanding and knowledge of the bible than the Christians we have here. . . . .How can people not see that this self acclaimed men of God like pastor Adeboye, pastor Chris are nothing but thieves?. . . . .But the fact remains when it comes to religion people are way too deluded, most people throw their reasoning and logic off the window and embrace the lies and stupidity of con men that do not know anything better than them. . . . . . .
Lucifer understands the scriptures more than all the Pastors combined

its a normal thing

havent u heard that armed robbers now wear Plice Uniforms to disguise? agents of the underworld now learn the scriptures with satans backing so its not uncommon see them quoting passages

na me go kill of them grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 20, 2010
As u just displayed little knowledge of God, i would pardon ur ignorance cos u re an atheist
Tudór:

Do you see how shameful you are?
In your attempt to conjure up excuses you begin typing anything no matter how sick.
Only a sick person will find it sick. Its complimentary

Tudór:

So, in your opinion God didnt want akingbola to repent? So, according to you, God can do anything to prevent repentance. Hmmm, I thought the most important thing to God is repentance of sinners and heaven rejoices when a sinner repents. Mehn its confusing to be a christian lol

I laugh again at ur little knowledge on display here. What happened in Pharaoh's case. Did God not deliberately hardened his heart for him to be destroyed? WTH is Akingbola if God decided same fate for him?

Tudór:

If God had told GO and If akingbola heeded Adeboye's warning repented and returned the stolen funds, wouldnt we all be better today? Wouldnt Intercontinental bank, the tax payers, the banking system, the victims and christianity be better off today??
The if if and if are all probabilities which could have swinged to anywhere no?

Tudór:

Even at that, This still makes no sense because it'll mean God deliberately Hid the sin of akingbola from G.O. I have asked you to provide biblical support for this.

Will it make any sense for u to demand an evidence from what u have concluded is false? answer that guy.
U re told to swear in the court and u claimed not to be a christian and have nothing to do with the bible cause u are an atheist and the bible is non factual. During the trail u make a statement claiming God said it and want it tenable, Has ur earlier declaration not rendered ur latter claim irrelevant?

Tudór:

There are a million and one ways for god to expose akingbola without hiding his sin from his ''prophet''. According to you, God decided to hide erastus so he can be exposed. . .funny. You mean god decided to break his own rules to expose akingbola?

Try again.
What are the million of ways 'god' can use to expose Akingbola? I have asked u which god u are talking about? u said he doesn't exist how come u know there are million of ways for a non existent 'god' can use to expose sin?
Well could only mean that u have studied the God and believe he actually exist

Tudór:

These are just tactics to side step issues.

I have asked you to provide biblical examples to support your theory. If you wanna talk about my atheism you can open another thread. I wonder why its taking you so long.

Its no tactics. U cant claim two contradicting things, except u dont want me to take u seriously and assume u are a joker. Will evidence from something u tudor say is false be useful to u?
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by jesus3: 10:08am On Jul 20, 2010
@tudor ur point exactly isn't too clear

Two simple questions i asked u re yet to oblige as claimed by you

Tudór :

You confused souls keep going round and round. Well, i'm all too happy to oblige you.

For u not to be a confused soul kindly oblige as promised.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by jesus3: 10:17am On Jul 20, 2010
tkb417:

Lucifer understands the scriptures more than all the Pastors combined

its a normal thing

havent u heard that armed robbers now wear Plice Uniforms to disguise? agents of the underworld now learn the scriptures with satans backing so its not uncommon see them quoting passages

na me go kill of them grin grin grin
damm too correct
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Pricelesss(f): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2010
Tudór:

Babe, i dey fear you ohhhhhh, Are you a fucking anti christ? You must be a certified Idio*t. The bible says dat only a foo*l says that there is no God. The bible also says that ouch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm, I intentionally followed u up, after your retarded posts on the richest Nigerian pastors thread. Imbecil*e,
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 20, 2010
Pricelesss:

Babe, i dey fear you ohhhhhh, Are you a bleeping anti christ? You must be a certified Idio*t. The bible says dat only a[b] foo*l says[/b] that there is no God. The bible also says that ouch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm, I intentionally followed u up, after your retarded posts on the richest Nigerian pastors thread. Imbecil*e,
I fear u. id.iots sef they get certificate? shocked grin grin grin grin undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 10:37am On Jul 20, 2010
toba:

I laugh again at your little knowledge on display here. What happened in Pharaoh's case. Did God not deliberately hardened his heart for him to be destroyed? WTH is Akingbola if God decided same fate for him?

How does pharoah compare here?
Its a shame you dont find this contradicting.

Going by your scenario, God reveals it to Adeboye and G.O dismisses him from the pulpit and refuses to receive stolen money, God can ''harden'' akingbolas heart will that not still lead to exposure? At least the church will be rid of this vermin of a man and akingbola will still reap his reward.

I repeat, according to the bible GOD CAN NEVER HIDE SIN especially among his priests. I have asked you to provide biblical instances that say otherwise

The if if and if are all probabilities which could have swinged to anywhere no?

Err no! According to christian faith, there are things god will NEVER do like lie or sin.

So, given a list of probabilities there are impossibilities because its said the christian god cannot contravene his nature.

What you are suggesting is An IMPOSSIBILITY according to christianity.

I have challenged you a million times to give me an instance where God allowed such you keep running. Shame
Will it make any sense for u to demand an evidence from what u have concluded is false? answer that guy.
U re told to swear in the court and u claimed not to be a christian and have nothing to do with the bible cause u are an atheist and the bible is non factual. During the trail u make a statement claiming God said it and want it tenable, Has your earlier declaration not rendered your latter claim irrelevant?
What are the million of ways 'god' can use to expose Akingbola? I have asked u which god u are talking about? u said he doesn't exist how come u know there are million of ways for a non existent 'god' can use to expose sin?
Well could only mean that u have studied the God and believe he actually exist

Its no tactics. U cant claim two contradicting things, except u dont want me to take u seriously and assume u are a joker. Will evidence from something u tudor say is false be useful to u?
Frankly, this are just rantings, and totally off-topic

We are discussing christianity here, i have asked you to provide scriptural backing for your claims, you are yet to. Sad. I wonder why its so hard for you.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 20, 2010
Tudór:

Do you see how shameful you are?
In your attempt to conjure up excuses you begin typing anything no matter how sick.

So, in your opinion God didnt want akingbola to repent? So, according to you, God can do anything to prevent repentance. Hmmm, I thought the most important thing to God is repentance of sinners and heaven rejoices when a sinner repents. Mehn its confusing to be a christian lol

If God had told GO and If akingbola heeded Adeboye's warning repented and returned the stolen funds, wouldnt we all be better today? Wouldnt Intercontinental bank, the tax payers, the banking system, the victims and christianity be better off today??

Even at that, This still makes no sense because it'll mean God deliberately Hid the sin of akingbola from G.O. I have asked you to provide biblical support for this.
There are a million and one ways for god to expose akingbola without hiding his sin from his ''prophet''. According to you, God decided to hide erastus so he can be exposed. . .funny. You mean god decided to break his own rules to expose akingbola?

Try again.
These are just tactics to side step issues.

I have asked you to provide biblical examples to support your theory. If you wanna talk about my atheism you can open another thread. I wonder why its taking you so long.
[quote][/quote] Hehn Hehn. Tudor battery abi na Tiger battery. U still dey argue your life away for this thread ? I stumbled on this thread and still find you arguing your time away. Why don't you find something constructive to do with your time ? Like setting up a movement against these "so called men of God" or maybe setting up an anonymous website that will educate people about the fraudulent nature of these churches (I bet you'd make some little progress in that regard). It's like you are screaming in an enclosure. Your impact can't be felt here. You could also decide to air your views via utilizing the power of the media( Who knows you could make a breakthrough in that area). The facebook guy is only 26. He founded facebook at about when he was 20. I am sure you are way older than him. He is an atheist like you, but he does not make noise. Come to think of it sef. Who are those that keep saying you are smart. Damn! Nigerians are so dumb. Here in MO. One 16 year old girl go flaw u. U no go fit even open ya mouth. Well, why did you decide to ignore this thread ? You have an unfinished business here. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-465876.288.html. No be only Tudor na Duracell
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2010
Tudór:

How does pharoah compare here?
Its a shame you dont find this contradicting.

Going by your scenario, God reveals it to Adeboye and G.O dismisses him from the pulpit and refuses to receive stolen money, God can ''harden'' akingbolas heart will that not still lead to exposure? At least the church will be rid of this vermin of a man and akingbola will still reap his reward.
the present scenario im sticking to is that God didn't reveal to Adeboye cos of God wanting to expose Akingbola. U ve always said Adeboye should be an accompanist which u are yet to prove that God might have revealed to him about Akingbola's crime

Tudór:

I repeat, according to the bible GOD CAN NEVER HIDE SIN especially among his priests. I have asked you to provide biblical instances that say otherwise

Same question do u believe what the bible says about the sin that cant be hidden or would u believe it as true if i posted it and retract all ur claims about the bible being false?

Tudór:

Err no! According to christian faith, there are things god will NEVER do like lie or sin.

So, given a list of probabilities there are impossibilities because its said the christian god cannot contravene his nature.

What you are suggesting is An IMPOSSIBILITY according to christianity.
What are those things
Tudór:

I have challenged you a million times to give me an instance where God allowed such you keep running. Shame Frankly, this are just rantings, and totally off-topic

We are discussing christianity here, i have asked you to provide scriptural backing for your claims, you are yet to. Sad. I wonder why its so hard for you.

Totally off topic u say? thats a big lie. how can u claim to be discussing christianity without talking about believe in God?

U want to discuss christianity in whose God is no existent? does it sound logical?
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by jesus3: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2010
Tudor i do not think u responded to this allegation

shanktang on: Yesterday at 08:39:32 PM »:

As much i do not support stealing ,and not in anyway a man like Erastus Akingbola in this whole imbroglio, i still want to say that your submisions on the man of God pastor Adeboye are far too derogatory, u're been too fanatical, and u're not making sense at all.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by jesus3: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2010
Pricelesss:

Babe, Guy i dey fear you ohhhhhh, Are you a bleeping anti christ? You must be a certified Idio*t. The bible says dat only a[b] foo*l says that there is no God. [/b]The bible also says that ouch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm, I intentionally followed u up, after your retarded posts on the richest Nigerian pastors thread. Imbecil*e,

I wonder how u can foreclose on a subject and still wants evidence from same. Sounds illogical and unreasonable
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2010
toba:

the present scenario im sticking to is that  God didn't reveal to Adeboye cos of God wanting to expose Akingbola.
U ve always said Adeboye should be an accompanist which u are yet to prove that God might have revealed to him about Akingbola's crime

Err, i have told you according to the bible this scenario is IMPOSSIBLE as GOD CANNOT HIDE or TOLERATE SIN from his priests or prophets.

I have asked you to provide scripture that says otherwise. Milleniums later, you are still blabbing around the issue.
Same question do u believe what the bible says about the sin that cant be hidden or would u believe it as true if i posted it and retract all your claims about the bible being false?
What are those things
Totally off topic u say? thats a big lie.  how can u claim to be discussing christianity without talking about believe in God?

U want to discuss christianity in whose God is no existent? does it sound logical?

I dont even understand what is being said here. I guess it's symptoms of lack of ideas.

Anyway, pls provide biblical instances for your claims. Why is this taking forever??
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by ceasyc(f): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2010
N28 bn assets = about 83 million pounds. stolen money shocked
only 1 person?  shocked  shocked na wa oh. dem kind of ppl no dey die
abi dem dey die carry all d property n moni go grave/hell fire shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2010
u are running out of gas my dear

Tudór:

Err, i have told you according to the bible this scenario is IMPOSSIBLE as GOD CANNOT HIDE or TOLERATE SIN from his priests or prophets.
u like to ask for proof and proof for the existence of God. U seem to believe he exist based on the bolded part of ur post which is a confirmation. Better now i may oblige u

Tudór:

I have asked you to provide scripture that says otherwise. Milleniums later, you are still blabbing around the issue.I dont even understand what is being said here. I guess it's symptoms of lack of ideas.

Anyway, pls provide biblical instances for your claims. Why is this taking forever??

Subject to u believing the bible to be true as u did about God above and retract ur false claims on it, without hesitation i may oblige u. Without that no deal
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2010
toba:

u are running out of gas my dear
u like to ask for proof and proof for the existence of God. U seem to believe he exist based on the bolded part of your post which is a confirmation. Better now i may oblige u

Subject to u believing the bible to be true as u did about God above and retract your false claims on it, without hesitation i may oblige u. Without that no deal
*BIG FAT YAWN*

thank you, you've tried. Its safe to say you've got no biblical basis for your belief.

Its a shame that crooks like Adeboye now have folks believing stuff outside the bible at all costs to justify sin and greed.

You had no problems whatsoever bringing pharoah, elisha, the prostitute et al and I debunked them all then all of a sudden , you have 'conditions' before you bring scripture? What a joker

I laugh.

Next please!!
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2010
^^^^ it is enough to cause one to sleep out of boredom i tell ya. but i have accepted it. religious zealots are experiencing a psychosomatic condition which manifests its symptoms as obsessively strong attachment to delusional religions assertions on man's existence and the purpose of a GOD. this condition will continue to degrade the victims persona until it is completely eroded and replaced with a zombie-like vessel imbued with virus-like capabilities to spread the same psychosomatic conditions to other susceptible humans. I am fully protected and will continue to fight this plague called Religion. the odds are overwhelming (the infection has ravaged a four-fifths of the known world already) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by pingu2k5(m): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2010
@toba and jesus: I see no reason why you are arguing this with Tudor; leave her to her reprobate mind. And @toba, don't assume for God by giving reasons to exonerate Pastor Adeboye, let God exonerate him Himself as there is no amount of reasons you will give that will convince Tudor.

@Tudor: God is God; He can choose to reveal it to Pastor Adeboye or not. You should not be too conclusive; If Pastor Adeboye is a thief (you cannot even call him that until he is proven to be), let God judge him and you are in no position to crucify him. It seems to me from all your posts here that your agenda is to bastardize the image of Pastor Adeboye without giving him the benefit of the doubt.   

God does not condone any sin.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by dayokanu(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2010
From OBJ, to Akingbola, To Ibru, to Oyinlola, Akala, Gbenga Daniels etc. Its like the RCCG is now a congregation of dare devil thieves and robbers.

Its now a place where you can drink tea with god or even shekpe depending on what yo want.

Its now a place where people who steal public funds
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by tkb417(m): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

^^^^ it is enough to cause one to sleep out of boredom i tell ya. but i have accepted it. religious zealots are experiencing a psychosomatic condition which manifests its symptoms as obsessively strong attachment to delusional religions assertions on man's existence and the purpose of a GOD. this condition will continue to degrade the victims persona until it is completely eroded and replaced with a zombie-like vessel imbued with virus-like capabilities to spread the same psychosomatic conditions to other susceptible humans. I am fully protected and will continue to fight this plague called Religion. the odds are overwhelming (the infection has ravaged a four-fifths of the known world already) grin grin grin grin grin
translate ur fckin chit
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2010
pingu2k5:

@toba and jesus: I see no reason why you are arguing this with Tudor; leave her to her reprobate mind. And @toba, don't assume for God by giving reasons to exonerate Pastor Adeboye, let God exonerate him Himself as there is no amount of reasons you will give that will convince Tudor.

@Tudor: God is God; He can choose to reveal it to Pastor Adeboye or not. You should not be too conclusive; If Pastor Adeboye is a thief (you cannot even call him that until he is proven to be), let God judge him and you are in no position to crucify him. It seems to me from all your posts here that your agenda is to bastardize the image of Pastor Adeboye without giving him the benefit of the doubt.   

May God bless u as regards the bolded. I wonder how mr tudor who has openly denied the existence of God would be able to understand that
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

Its indeed sad bro. There is nothing more pathetic than self deciet.

Look at the fellow making ridiculous nonsensical excuses for a crooked pastor. It takes a great deal to delude ones self to that point of pitiful disgrace.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2010
Tudór:

*BIG FAT YAWN*

thank you, you've tried. Its safe to say you've got no biblical basis for your belief.

Shu biblical basis against an atheist? I laugh. When u accept the bible as reality let me know.

Tudór:

Its a shame that crooks like Adeboye now have folks believing stuff outside the bible at all costs to justify sin and greed.
This shows u have personal challenge with Adeboye. The MOG is not been found guilty of any offence by any authority. Yet u basely have been ranting about the man as if u want to share part of the holy ghost service offering

Tudór:

You had no problems whatsoever bringing pharoah, elisha, the love-peddler et al and I debunked them all then all of a sudden , you have 'conditions' before you bring scripture? What a joker

I laugh.

Next please!!

what did u debunk? Do u believe in the scripture in its entirety  as true? if yes i would oblige u ur request
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by jesus3: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2010
pingu2k5:

@toba and jesus: I see no reason why you are arguing this with Tudor; leave her to her [/b]reprobate mind.
I haven't joined tudor in any argument instead i asked a simple question and he avoided my post and took off.
I take exception to the bolded. could have said 'him to him' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

pingu2k5:

And @toba, don't assume for God by giving reasons to exonerate Pastor Adeboye, let God exonerate him Himself as [b]there is no amount of reasons you will give that will convince Tudor.

Thats pure ignorance for any one to be adamant to his views and not wanting to reason along with others

pingu2k5:

@Tudor: God is God; He can choose to reveal it to Pastor Adeboye or not. You should not be too conclusive; If Pastor Adeboye is a thief (you cannot even call him that until he is proven to be), let God judge him and you are in no position to crucify him.

sorry ooooh God is God to an atheist who denies God . U are on ur own.

pingu2k5:

It seems to me from all your posts here that your agenda is to bastardize the image of Pastor Adeboye without giving him the benefit of the doubt.   

May be @toba is right with his last post on the real thing btw adeboye and tudor shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2010
jesus.:

I haven't joined tudor in any argument instead i asked a simple question and he avoided my post and took off.
I take exception to the bolded. could have said 'him to him' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thats pure ignorance for any one to be adamant to his views and not wanting to reason along with others

sorry ooooh God is God to an atheist who denies God . U are on your own.

May be @toba is right with his last post on the real thing btw adeboye and tudor shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

what did u do in response. lol
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by jesus3: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2010
toba:

what did u do in response. lol
stayed back and watched shocked cool shocked cool shocked cool shocked cool shocked cool
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2010
toba:

Shu biblical basis against an atheist? I laugh. When u accept the bible as reality let me know.
This shows u have personal challenge with Adeboye. The MOG is not been found guilty of any offence by any authority. Yet u basely have been ranting about the man as if u want to share part of the holy ghost service offering

what did u debunk? Do u believe in the scripture in its entirety  as true? if yes i would oblige u your request
Preach it! Bros you too much. God bless you! Say Amen. I am actually LMAO.@ Tudor.Like I said before. If you need to be heard. Do it via a proper medium. Like opening a website for that purpose instead of foo*ling around here.Make I remind you ? U get question to answer 4 here. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-465876.288.html.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2010
toba:

what did u debunk? Do u believe in the scripture in its entirety  as true? if yes i would oblige u your request
Dude it's obvious you've run out of excuses for your G.O as you cannot even provide a biblical example for your skewed view.

I have asked you to do this a million times, we still await that elusive scripture.

Like I said, you've tried. Let others come forward.
Next!
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2010
Tudór:

Dude it's obvious you've run out of excuses for your G.O as you cannot even provide a biblical example for your skewed view.

I have asked you to do this a million times, we still await that elusive scripture.

Like I said, you've tried. Let others come forward.
Next!
Don't you ever get tired of fooling around ? It's like it is now your full time job to castigate these servants of God. Why don't you do it the proper way ? register for a domain name( I could give you suggestions), pay for hosting and aggressively market your website. I am sure there would be "sick individuals" like you who'd be willing to support you. You could also open a fan page on facebook. You could choose something like http://olepastors.com or maybe something like http://naijapastorsareconmen.com. Create a blog on your website and educate people about these men of God. Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by SUNNY45: 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2010
The only person to cast a stone on dis man shud be d one who havnt stolen a dime from anyone or havnt got anytin tru a crooked means since his/her birth,

@Tudor,
U show so much mastery of the Bible, yet u seem to be againt its entire content, where do u stand?
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by tkb417(m): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2010
SUNNY45:

@Tudor,
U show so much mastery of the Bible, yet u seem to be againt its entire content, where do u stand?
Thts what he learnt from Lucifer

he doesnt believe all they wrote in it, yet he wants to win arguments based on what they wrote in it
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2010
tkb417:

Thts what he learnt from Lucifer

he doesnt believe all they wrote in it, yet he wants to win arguments based on what they wrote in it

GBAM! You get am. That is the best definition of what this man has been doing all these while.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by dayokanu(m): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2010
SUNNY45:

The only person to cast a stone on dis man shud be d one who havnt stolen a dime from anyone or havnt got anytin tru a crooked means since his/her birth,

We have all stolen at some time or the other. pastor Akingbola steals from depositors, Passes on to GO Adeboye. OBJ steals from public coffers passes on to Adeboye, Oyinlola, Akala, Daniels all do the same steal money and passes on to Adeboye to buy Prayers and blessings

All of dem na tiff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E / 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins / My Brother Goshen, Please Explain Your Stand On Fornication Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.