Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court (10414 Views)

Sfiso Ncwane Buys Car For Francis Anosike, Nigerian Pastor For Healing Him (pics / How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada / Pastor Tb Joshua's Church Being Investigated By Uk Health Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by TeeJay6(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2010
Tudór:

Erm, pastor Erastus looter was still a pastor even gracing the alter with his crooked feet right until he was exposed as a thief by EFCC. . .punished indeed. try again abeg
so the GO should punish someone who has not been proven guilty or has confessed to committing a crime?
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2010
dayokanu:

Is a pastor obliged to know the source of money you are donating to the church or all he wants is just the money?

There are lots of issues tied to ur question.

Pastor: Mr dayo thks for the Donation of N10m to the church. Hope u got it from a clean source otherwise i would report to EFCC

DAYO: Yes MOG i got it from a clean source here are the evidences of my Transaction.

The evidences presented by Dayo looks genuine& God didn't say otherwise that Dayo stole or didn't steal the money.

ICPC/EFCC conducted a strict and thorough investigation and found that Dayo didn't follow due process in making his money, that dayo must refund the money.

Dayo would u blame ur pastor for collecting the money  initially haven lied to him?
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2010
toba:

U re always the first to insult when u feel others have made ridiculous points now u re doing same

When did it come out to the public knowledge that Akingbola misappropriated other pples money?

Before sanusi became CBN Gov and the investigation conducted, was it written on the monies being donated to RCCG by Erstus that it was embezzled? so that the G.O would now be guilty of receiving embezzled funds?
You confused souls keep going round and round. Well, i'm all too happy to oblige you.

So, are you saying daddy G.O needed the EFCC to tell him his own close friend, pastor and spiritual buddy is an embezzler?? And the funds he recieves from him where stolen??

Did Elisha wait for the EFCC to tell him gehazi had gone and recieved an illegal gift? No! God revealed it to elisha IMMEDIATELY it happened!

God does not and Will not hide sin.
Erastus has been embezzling for years, why didnt G.O know?

Does G.O not have the Holy spirit?
Does G.O not communicate with God
Again what if God had refused to reveal to him that the funds were embezzled who u still ask the same question?
Again, I challenge you to show me in the bible where God hid the sin of a prophet, prophets servant, protege or king.

Where is the biblical basis for your ''belief'''??
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Enigma(m): 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2010
According to various things that we have read, heard or even watched him say himself:

1. God once told the G.O. that out of thousands of people present in one gathering only about a dozen or so "would make heaven" if the world ended then.

2. He once invited God to drink tea and his cup of tea became half-full

3. When he is standing at his gatherings including ("Holy Ghost" nights), god is always talking to him there and then e.g. telling him that one person with headache "is receiving healing", another person with bad mouth odour is getting his healing, another one who farts all the time is being restored to her pride etc etc etc ad nauseam

This same G.O., god now refused to tell him that his lieutenants including Akingbola are thieves?? ?? ??

Pull another one!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2010
Enigma:

According to various things that we have read, heard or even watched him say himself:

1. God once told the G.O. that out of thousands of people present in one gathering only about a dozen or so "would make heaven" if the world ended then.

2. He once invited God to drink tea and his cup of tea became half-full

3. When he is standing at his gatherings including ("Holy Ghost" nights), god is always talking to him there and then e.g. telling him that one person with headache "is receiving healing", another person with bad mouth odour is getting his healing, another one who farts all the time is being restored to her pride etc etc etc ad nauseam

This same G.O., god now refused to tell him that his lieutenants including Akingbola are thieves?? ?? ??

Pull another one!!!!!
abi. . .suddenly when it comes to MONEY, daddy G.O has amnesia. Lol
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by mrjingles(m): 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2010
You people dont know anything! Erastus started as a bandit, when they started Nig Intercont. Merchant Bank their stock in trade was raisin Jibiti form M to collect dollars from CBN and sell to mallam rather than for imports as they claim on the gbajue form M. The bank was built on thievery! When I heard he has become pastor i fervently hoped he had a road to damascus experience but recent events have proved me wrong. The man na thief whether na RCCG or LASTMA! Adeoboye or Adegboye e no matter! Thief na thief.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2010
Tudór:

You confused souls keep going round and round. Well, i'm all too happy to oblige you.
What have u obliged since? Jesus asked simple questions have u answered any?

Tudór:

So, are you saying daddy G.O needed the EFCC to tell him his own close friend, pastor and spiritual buddy is an embezzler?? And the funds he recieves from him where stolen??

Was it written on the body of the money that 'lo its a stolen fund' ? its the duty of Pastors to investigate financial crimes?

Tudór:

Did Elisha wait for the EFCC to tell him gehazi had gone and recieved an illegal gift? No! God revealed it to elisha IMMEDIATELY it happened!

Does G.O not communicate with God Again, I challenge you to show me in the bible where God hid the sin of a prophet, prophets servant, portegee or king.

Whats your proof that God did reveal to G.O that erastus embezzled and G.O in turn kept silent?
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by dayokanu(m): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2010
toba:

There are lots of issues tied to your question.

Pastor: Mr dayo thks for the Donation of N10m to the church. Hope u got it from a clean source otherwise i would report to EFCC

DAYO: Yes MOG i got it from a clean source here are the evidences of my Transaction.

The evidences presented by Dayo looks genuine& God didn't say otherwise that Dayo stole or didn't steal the money.

ICPC/EFCC conducted a strict and thorough investigation and found that Dayo didn't follow due process in making his money, that dayo must refund the money.

Dayo would u blame your pastor for collecting the money initially haven lied to him?

and If it was found out that Dayo got the money from defrauding people and making some people wail, What should the church do in this instance?
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2010
toba:

What have u obliged since? Jesus asked simple questions have u answered any?

Was it written on the body of the money that 'lo its a stolen fund' ? its the duty of Pastors to investigate financial crimes?

Whats your proof that God did reveal to G.O that erastus embezzled and G.O in turn kept silent?
quit yapping. Here are the questions again;

err, Questions are; why Didnt G.O dismiss him from his pastoral duties as soon as he began stealing??

2. Why was the G.O happy receiving huge sums from Pastor erastus even though he was embezzling peoples savings? Does G.O he not have the holy spirit? Does he not communicate with God??

I repeat; God CAN NEVER hide sin. If G.O was truly a servant of God, god woulda revealed it to him that his close friend and pastor is a thief!

Darkness and light never mix!

And oh, pastor doesnt need to investigate crime. A simple message from the holy spirit will expose all as was seen in the ananias and saphira case and many other instances in the bible.
. Did elisha have to investigate to know of gehazi's misdeeds?? Did peter have to investigate to know of ananaias' lie?

If God didnt reveal to him, then it means G.O isnt a true servant of God. QED
if god revealed to G.O and he didnt dismiss erastus then the G.O is not a servant of god .

either way, G.O is screwed.

Try again abeg.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2010
u neva see anttin until ti ba ra bentley o grin d more u see,d less u know grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wetin,una tif,tif tif so tee billion dey 4 ur account,thank god sey dem no dey sell heaven,im 4 don buy mansion 4 heaven.corporate tif msewwww angry angry angry angry angry angry wot a huge dissapointment to accountants lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by dayokanu(m): 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2010
Seriously, God that was drinking Adeboyes tea, That was alway speaking to Adeboye didnt reveal to him that someone was stealing depositors money and bringing to church.

God led Adeboye to Aso rock for weekly prayers to OBJ but didnt reveal to Adeboye that OBJ was stealing money?

Right now, Daniels who frequent RCCG is killing people all over Ogun state but our Daddy GO is not aware, Oyinlola who goes there also steals public funds blind in Osun, Even Akala who attends the place is running Oyo down but Daddy GO can never bite those fingers that feed him.

How come GO just goes ignorant or plays deaf and Dumb when it comes to issue of money being stolen

Either God is being corrupt or Adeboye is a Thief.

For God I can say categorically that he doesnt lie and he doesnt ned the money but for people who desire Jets.

Wasnt the same GO that told both Gbenga Daniels and Osoba that both of them would rule Ogun State in 2003.

God cannot lie but GO? I cant say
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by tkb417(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2010
Wasnt the same GO that told both Gbenga Daniels and Osoba that both of them would rule Ogun State in 2003.
tsk tsk

i dont know who lie more
U or Lucifer

that only happened in ur imaginations

if u dont know what happened, ask questions
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by demla: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2010
daddy G O is not God so why the comparism
he looks and pray to God just like me and u
he has never claimed to be perfect
why don,t we just leave this man out of this and discuss the topic posted

FOR NO ONE IS PERFECT BUT WE ARE ALL WORKING TOWARDS PERFECTION
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by dayokanu(m): 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-98070.0.html#msg1736618

The title of the thread is soo funny that you would know the guy is a scammer.

Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye  

ROTFLMAO
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2010
u promised to oblige but u re yet to do so.Rather u re asking questions&basing ur post on probality&assumption

Tudór:

quit yapping. Here are the questions again;

err, Questions are; why Didnt G.O dismiss him from his pastoral duties as soon as he began stealing??
when did he began stealing&his theft became known to the G.O?
Tudór:

2. Why was the G.O happy receiving huge sums from Pastor erastus even though he was embezzling peoples savings?
How did the G.O know that he embezzled pples savings? after the G.O knew of his embezzling did he continued to receive the embezzled savings?
Tudór:

Does G.O he not have the holy spirit? Does he not communicate with God??
yes he does
Tudór:

I repeat; God CAN NEVER hide sin.
How do u know? since u believed that no God exist?
Tudór:

If G.O was truly a servant of God, god woulda revealed it to him that his close friend and pastor is a thief!
What if God didnt reveal it to him knowing fully well that God wanted to expose erastus&if the G.O knew, he would have warned him&erastus wouldnt have been exposed? honestly tudor dont u think this could have been the case?
Tudór:

Darkness and light never mix!
u re right
Tudór:

And oh, pastor doesnt need to investigate crime. A simple message from the holy spirit will expose all as was seen in the ananias and saphira case and many other instances in the bible.
. Did elisha have to investigate to know of gehazi's misdeeds?? Did peter have to investigate to know of ananaias' lie?
Honestly do u believe in these biblical accounts to be true b4 using them as references?
Tudór:

If God didnt reveal to him, then it means G.O isnt a true servant of God. QED
if god revealed to G.O and he didnt dismiss erastus then the G.O is not a servant of god .

either way, G.O is screwed.

Try again abeg.
No. this is a probability. i refer u to my response again
'What if God didnt reveal it to him knowing fully well that God wanted to expose erastus&if the G.O knew, he would have warned him&erastus wouldnt have been exposed? honestly tudor dont u think this could have been the case?'

Lets remain calm in our responses so we can bring this discussion to a logical conclusion
cheers
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by emmydee(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2010
dayokanu:

My simple question is When would pastor Adeboye and RCCg return to the public stolen money Akingbola and Ibru gave as offering and gifts to church?

Since Akingbola was a key financier of the church, whatever stolen money he donated should be refunded or is the church allowed to gulp down stolen/fraudulently gotten money?

Cos then Ritualists, armed robbers, assasins, 419s should go and donate money.

Pastor Erastus Akingbola, Member of the 40-40 club

If Erastus is a pastor, it should be noted for real. it doesn't matter if it's Redeemed or C & S.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2010
toba:

u promised to oblige but u re yet to do so.Rather u re asking questions&basing your post on probality&assumption
when did he began stealing&his theft became known to the G.O?How did the G.O know that he embezzled pples savings? after the G.O knew of his embezzling did he continued to receive the embezzled savings?yes he doesHow do u know? since u believed that no God exist?What if God didnt reveal it to him knowing fully well that God wanted to expose erastus&if the G.O knew, he would have warned him&erastus wouldnt have been exposed? honestly tudor dont u think this could have been the case?u re rightHonestly do u believe in these biblical accounts to be true b4 using them as references?No. this is a probability.
All these make No sense to me as they are just ridiculous attempts to dance around the issue.
So, i'll go to your latest excuse

i refer u to my response again
'What if God didnt reveal it to him knowing fully well that God wanted to expose erastus&if the G.O knew, he would have warned him&erastus wouldnt have been exposed? honestly tudor dont u think this could have been the case?'

Does this make any sense??
How will God revealing to Adeboye prevent exposure?? Are you listening to yourself?

If God reveals to adeboye, wouldnt the righteous thing to do be to report to the authorities and when he does, Erastus will face the law?

So how exactly can God revealing to Adeboye prevent exposure?

Even at that, I repeat to you according to the bible, GOD CAN NEVER HIDE SIN, especially when it has to do with his servants.

I have asked you to provide biblical examples where god did hid sinful behaviour of his prophets or anointed, you are yet to, rather prefer dancing around and repeating the same excuse.

Try again pls.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Iniabasi: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2010
@Tudor but you stubborn sha!!!! my contribution is that a thief is a thief anyday.man of God or not people should stop giving lame excuses to defend some of these corrupt men of God.we all know these facts but we are blinded by religion in this part of the world.it is only in Naija that we call a spade a farm implement.my brethren pls dont let some of these men of God rip you off your hard earned money pray directly to God and he would answer you.you can imagine a pastor telling me recently that i should bring any1 applyin for visa to him so that he can pray 4 them so when the person turns big he wld remember him,build a home for him and bla bla bla.where is the wisdom in that?
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by dayokanu(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^ Pastor self dey hustle.

Dont you know GO has a club 40-40 for millionaires?

Can any RCCG member tell us the cost of "Breakfast with GO" early morning prayers
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by shanktang(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2010
Tudór:

Does G.O not communicate with God Again, I challenge you to show me in the bible where God hid the sin of a prophet, prophets servant, protege or king.

As much i do not support stealing ,and not in anyway a man like Erastus Akingbola in this whole imbroglio, i still want to say that your submisions on the man of God pastor Adeboye are far too derogatory, u're been too fanatical, and u're not making sence at all.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by tpiah: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ Pastor self dey hustle.

Dont you know GO has a club 40-40 for millionaires?

Can any RCCG member tell us the cost of "Breakfast with GO" early morning prayers

abeg your shouting dey much sef.

na your type go dey flog dissenters with koboko after you yourself join the club.

i'm sure if you get invited to one of those breakfasts and land some lucrative bizness afterwards, you'll come back to nairaland and abuse the heck out of any critic here.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by dayokanu(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2010
tpiah:

abeg your shouting dey much sef.

na your type go dey flog dissenters with koboko after you yourself join the club.

i'm sure if you get invited to one of those breakfasts and land some lucrative bizness afterwards, you'll come back to nairaland and abuse the heck out of any critic here.

Tpiah, How person like GO would turn me to Maga on top 40-40 club Na only those wey dey steal money dey do that kain lau-lau.

You sef dey go that kain breakfast? Abeg o make una free me, I no fit go donate for one man make he use my money dey buy jet
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by mazaje(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2010
Its very funny to see an atheist (Tudor) displaying a better understanding and knowledge of the bible than the Christians we have here. . . . .How can people not see that this self acclaimed men of God like pastor Adeboye, pastor Chris are nothing but thieves?. . . . .But the fact remains when it comes to religion people are way too deluded, most people throw their reasoning and logic off the window and embrace the lies and stupidity of con men that do not know anything better than them. . . . . . .
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by dayokanu(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2010
mazaje:

Its very funny to see an atheist (Tudor) displaying a better understanding and knowledge of the bible than the Christians we have here. . . . .How can people not see that this self acclaimed men of God like pastor Adeboye, pastor Chris are nothing but thieves?. . . . .But the fact remains when it comes to religion people are way too deluded, most people throw their reasoning and logic off the window and embrace the lies and stupidity of con men that do not know anything better than them. . . . . . .

Well said
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by manmustwac(m): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2010
mazaje:

religion blinds you from reality
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2010
Tudór:

All these make No sense to me as they are just ridiculous attempts to dance around the issue.
So, i'll go to your latest excuse
Does this make any sense??
Yes it does,except if u read without sense. dont always be in a haste to conclude. opinions are allowed but personal opinion shouldnt be generalised.

Tudór:

How will God revealing to Adeboye prevent exposure?? Are you listening to yourself?
Tudór:

If God reveals to adeboye, wouldnt the righteous thing to do be to report to the authorities and when he does, Erastus will face the law?

So how exactly can God revealing to Adeboye prevent exposure?
nice question.
2eg from the bible.
David did something&the prophet told him of Gods anger, which made david to repent&wrote the popular Psalm 51. in 2samuel 11
The prostitute in NT, he that has no sin cast the first stone. Jesus ended&said go&sin no more. the angry mob would have allowed the law to take its cause but timely intervention of christ save her.
Back to Akingbola. G.O says for instance the lord told me u re stealing repent&sin no more.Akingbola heeded&returned embezzled funds, adjusted, may be we wouldnt have been discussing it now. Yoruba says won fi se loku oru.

Another tax collector who met jesus&promised to refund loot is also in the NT.
If God had wanted to save Akingbola, adeboye would have been the saving grace
Tudór:

Even at that, I repeat to you according to the bible, GOD CAN NEVER HIDE SIN, especially when it has to do with his servants.
Lets be reasonable. which God are u talking about? the one u say doesnt exist or Another one? Answer me since i answered ur question above

Tudór:

I have asked you to provide biblical examples where god did hid sinful behaviour of his prophets or anointed, you are yet to, rather prefer dancing around and repeating the same excuse.

Try again pls.
which bible? is it the one that u said is false or another one? i read through ur posts seeing how u ve been critical of the biblical accounts. if i do post would u believe what u said is false?
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by nuclearboy(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2010
I am ashamed to associate myself with the nonsense most so-called Christians have said here. I wonder -

[1] When did Jesus support his "friends/disciples" when they were wrong against truth?
[2] When did Jesus look for excuses for "error"
[3] Why did Jesus call Peter (Cephas) satan for saying something that suggested satan was in the mix.

How can believers support error so obviously in the spirit of We-We? Is that what your MOGs are teaching? We-We?   Are you people sane at all? When Moses misbehaved, did God not rebuke him? When Elijah felt he was the only one, did God rub his shoulders and kiss him as you are doing yourselves? Please show us ONE example where God supported error in the Bible! Why won't atheists see Christians as idiots when you support nonsense?

Tudor and Mazaje know more of God than the supposed "christians" here. TRUTH at any cost always wins. Stop the noise - what happened was wrong whether you scream on your bed or on the street.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by ladej(m): 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2010
o ga ju grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2010
What r d signs of d last days? Where did christ,his apostles & later deciples kept all d earthly wealth dey aquired during their era? Dats if they did? Where did dis present men of god got their materialistic zest from? Are their airports,car-packs & beaches in heaven? If yes, then i ve got no qualms bt if no den what ill happen 2d private jets,fleets of cars &d yatch ownd by dis men of god? Is GOD gona make provision in heaven 4dis guys 2come to heaven with dis luxries? Y dis men of god doing d samething bt douth d source of power of some other men of god dat does samethings dey do? Is there anything special abt lagos-benin exprs rd? Y d scramble by mst churches 2ve a camp site close to each other there? Is that the only undvlpd empty space in nigeria? Im rly poundering y dat rd! What do we as christians defend? Ist christ or our pastors? Y do we all contribute money to errect a church building,only for 1person calld a pastor or by any other title nw claim ownership of the church. Y do we contribute money to build schools for d church only 4d school fees to be ridiculously high dat those with little means cant afford to send thier wards to dat same schl they contributed to build? Y do our men of god use escorts & police oderlies? What r dey scared of? Wount God deliver them if they r his when in danger? Is d church nw a venture? When is it gona start paying dividends 2all who invested,i mean all monies given in almst all service days? How does God cash his money snc we r told dat tite is Gods money? Which bank? Is he flamboyant too? But his son while on earth dint dipict all dis nor his deciples? Who r our men of god imitating? Y cnt our men of GOD condem politicians evil deeds even when they dine with them? R they scared or they cant bite d fingers they r constantly feeding from? Cant our men of god be scandal free? Im still poundering!
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by bawomolo(m): 3:02am On Jul 20, 2010
daddy adebole drinks tea with God? that's gangsta
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by Tudor6(f): 7:13am On Jul 20, 2010
toba:

Yes it does,except if u read without sense. dont always be in a haste to conclude. opinions are allowed but personal opinion shouldnt be generalised.
nice question.
2eg from the bible.
David did something&the prophet told him of Gods anger, which made david to repent&wrote the popular Psalm 51. in 2samuel 11
The love-peddler in NT, he that has no sin cast the first stone. Jesus ended&said go&sin no more. the angry mob would have allowed the law to take its cause but timely intervention of christ save her.
Back to Akingbola. G.O says for instance the lord told me u re stealing repent&sin no more.Akingbola heeded&returned embezzled funds, adjusted, may be we wouldnt have been discussing it now. Yoruba says won fi se loku oru.

Another tax collector who met jesus&promised to refund loot is also in the NT.
If God had wanted to save Akingbola, adeboye would have been the saving graceLets be reasonable.

Do you see how shameful you are?
In your attempt to conjure up excuses you begin typing anything no matter how sick.

So, in your opinion God didnt want akingbola to repent? So, according to you, God can do anything to prevent repentance. Hmmm, I thought the most important thing to God is repentance of sinners and heaven rejoices when a sinner repents. Mehn its confusing to be a christian lol

If God had told GO and If akingbola heeded Adeboye's warning repented and returned the stolen funds, wouldnt we all be better today? Wouldnt Intercontinental bank, the tax payers, the banking system, the victims and christianity be better off today??

Even at that, This still makes no sense because it'll mean God deliberately Hid the sin of akingbola from G.O. I have asked you to provide biblical support for this.
There are a million and one ways for god to expose akingbola without hiding his sin from his ''prophet''. According to you, God decided to hide erastus so he can be exposed. . .funny. You mean god decided to break his own rules to expose akingbola?

Try again.
which God are u talking about? the one u say doesnt exist or Another one? Answer me since i answered your question above
which bible? is it the one that u said is false or another one? i read through your posts seeing how u ve been critical of the biblical accounts. if i do post would u believe what u said is false?
These are just tactics to side step issues.

I have asked you to provide biblical examples to support your theory. If you wanna talk about my atheism you can open another thread. I wonder why its taking you so long.
Re: Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court by fowler: 9:05am On Jul 20, 2010
@Tudor: Having gone through the thread, I must say that all your posts are objective. Some people may call you nameswhich is normal, but the truth be said, you always make sense. Keep up the good work! Everyday for the thieves, but one day for the owner(s): God Is Watching!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. / Why Is Necrophilia Immoral ? / Why Cele People Dont Wear Shoes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.