Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Please I Need Advice Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advice Urgently (613 Views)

I Need Advice Urgently / I Need Advice Urgently! / Pls I Need Advice... Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice Urgently by Silverlove1: 11:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
Sorry for the long Epistle, pls bear with me I have been seeing my guy about two months now, the problem is that he has a high libido, and I'm not like that.He has been asking me for sex but I'm scared because I don't want to be used and dumped without a meaningful relationship. I was with him today and he was so worked up because we were making out, but I was not ready for sex yet, so I told him so. He then said that it's like I don't have high libido,that he has it,and that's why married men cheat because their wives can't satisfy them any time they want sex, that he's marriage will not be like that too,that he will marry a girl with high libido like him. So I got angry and told him to go and look for girls like him, he told me that it was a joke, but I know that it wasn't just a joke. So I broke up with him because what he said is true, we didn't match. Now I am regretting my decision because I really like him, should I go back to him or should I move on.
Sorry for the grammatical errors
Re: Please I Need Advice Urgently by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
If you can't fvck his brains out then leave him alone

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice Urgently by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
He wants to fucck u and leave u.... A guy who truly wants to marry u would respect your decision especially if they're right and would never force u for sex.

Talking from experience... Guys like girls who stand their ground especially when they're right.... It shows u can manage a home and can be trusted.

PS.
Never feel bad doing the right thing!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice Urgently by Silverlove1: 11:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
Thanks, that was exactly what I was thinking ]He wants to fucck u and leave u.... A guy who truly wants to marry u would respect your decision especially if they're right and would never force u for sex.

Talking from experience... Guys like girls who stand their ground especially when they're right.... It shows u can manage a home and can be trusted.

PS.
Never feel bad doing the right thing!!![/quote]
Re: Please I Need Advice Urgently by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
Don't sleep with anyone 'cause you want to keep a relationship. There's no guarantee that he'll be faithful. If you must have sex; do it 'cause you want to. Secondly, two months is such a short time for all these.

Lastly, when one breaks up for the first time, there's always this struggle to let go. The longer you suppress the feelings; the better you get at it.
Re: Please I Need Advice Urgently by BabbanBura(m): 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
Silverlove1:
Sorry for the long Epistle, pls bear with me I have been seeing my guy about two months now, the problem is that he has a high libido, and I'm not like that.He has been asking me for sex but I'm scared because I don't want to be used and dumped without a meaningful relationship. I was with him today and he was so worked up because we were making out, but I was not ready for sex yet, so I told him so. He then said that it's like I don't have high libido,that he has it,and that's why married men cheat because their wives can't satisfy them any time they want sex, that he's marriage will not be like that too,that he will marry a girl with high libido like him. So I got angry and told him to go and look for girls like him, he told me that it was a joke, but I know that it wasn't just a joke. So I broke up with him because what he said is true, we didn't match. Now I am regretting my decision because I really like him, should I go back to him or should I move on.
Sorry for the grammatical errors

Sexual compatibility is so critical in marriage and one of the cheap excuses for cheating. Please do not ignore this important area in taking your decision
Re: Please I Need Advice Urgently by Silverlove1: 11:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
modestbrowser:
He wants to fucck u and leave u.... A guy who truly wants to marry u would respect your decision especially if they're right and would never force u for sex.

PS.
Never feel bad doing the right thing!!!
thanks that was exactly what I was thinking
Re: Please I Need Advice Urgently by Silverlove1: 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
BabbanBura:

Sexual compatibility is so critical in marriage and one of the cheap excuses for cheating. Please do not ignore this important area in taking your decision
I know, that was why I broke up with him, we aren't compatible
Re: Please I Need Advice Urgently by Silverlove1: 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Don't sleep with anyone 'cause you want to keep a relationship. There's no guarantee that he'll be faithful. If you must have sex; do it 'cause you want to. Secondly, two months is such a short time for all these.

Lastly, when one breaks up for the first time, there's always this struggle to let go. The longer you suppress the feelings; the better you get at it.
thanks a lot, I pray I suppress my feelings fast so I won't do something stupid
Re: Please I Need Advice Urgently by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
Silverlove1:
thanks a lot, I pray I suppress my feelings fast so I won't do something stupid
In two months, I don't think the bond is that strong. You'll be fine.

(1) (Reply)

Mindblowing Twerking / Is It Weakness For Husband To Look After Babies While Wife Is At Work? / Eight(8) Type Of Guys Women Always Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.