Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,822 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. (6168 Views)

My Sex Drive Is High But I Can’t Date Young Men – Kemi Olunloyo / My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* / When Her Sex Drive Is Twice As High As Your's(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by Dacronym(m): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
technicallyrich:
My birthday is in a month time and i have decided to give myself the best gift ever,that is to stop my top weakness.too much SEXX.
I cant stay a day without having sex,atleast twice,it has been my weakness even before my tenage days.
And to make it worst,i get tired of one girl easily and like changing girls.which has drain my finace,time etc.
I have decided to stop this weakness that is why i am seeking for advice.
No insults please.i am a narcist and for me to seek for advise i genuinely need it .as i have tried everything i know but cant stop it on my own
Why don't you help a Brother Son? You would feel a lot better and your mood would improve
I sell Customised Jerseys very good quality grin
Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by DonHummer(m): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
OK
First thing is to change your group of friends, some friends can encourage you to keep indulging in such practices while some will always talk you out of it or make you feel ashamed of such act.
The next thing is to keep your mind busy with work/ creative thought. The truth is that the mind and the penis cant function at the same time, so once the mind is occupied and stressed out an erection won't be forth coming.
finally, also get spiritual, pray about it, any time you feel the need for sex, pick up your Bible and read, the Thought will die down.....

You have to be truly sincere within you that you want a new live, if not all the above options won't work..
Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by Abcruz(m): 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
technicallyrich:
My birthday is in a month time and i have decided to give myself the best gift ever,that is to stop my top weakness.too much SEXX.
I cant stay a day without having sex,atleast twice,it has been my weakness even before my tenage days.
And to make it worst,i get tired of one girl easily and like changing girls.which has drain my finace,time etc.
No insults please.i am a narcist and for me to seek for advise i genuinely need it .as i have tried everything i know but cant stop it on my own

It has become a habit and to change a habit, it has to be replaced with something else.

-Accept Jesus into the inner Chambers of your heart and soul.

-Occupy yourself with the word of God and study it day and night.

-do away with "friends" that are capable of luring you into it.

-cry unto God. He will definitely help you overcome this lust of the flesh.

-make a resolution never to be in places that fuels this evil desire because it has ruined great men from time immemorial.

-when ever the urge comes say to yourself: "I won't do it"
Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by nlPoster: 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
technicallyrich:

Wow, I actually dont know how to advise you.

The poster before has said it all.
Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by nlPoster: 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by BATified2023: 12:08am On Jan 16, 2023
technicallyrich:
the same way u follow come na him u go follow go

Same thing that rendered your father useless is what u love doing d most

Y don’t u learn from d mistakes of your father so u don’t end up like him
Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by technicallyrich(m): 12:57am On Jan 16, 2023
BATified2023:
the same way u follow come na him u go follow go

Same thing that rendered your father useless is what u love doing d most

Y don’t u learn from d mistakes of your father so u don’t end up like him
Did I tell u I need your advice,yoru badd pigg coword and propagandistt.
I love women the same way tinubuu love to steall, corruptt and a condemnedd kriminal.
Tunda fia u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? / Help! I'm Dying Inside. / (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.