Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade (81980 Views)

I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / Herbalists Have Come To Social Media To Ply Their Trade. (photo Attached) / Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by stchinedu: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sirmuel1:

Short time? cheesy
grin cheesy

You nailed it

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Cindy08: 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
tiger2080:
@nemuka u are bastard.u don't even know ur father.how does my post affect you because I have spoken the truth. you are the one we are talking about hear that was why u attack me.The innocent an decent ones will never attack me for speaking the truth.u are the no one prostitute we are talking about hear u Bleep ur father dogs,camel,horse,brother,ur bastard son for money.u better stop Ashawo no be work go find better work do.
how can you say 99% meaning it include all your female relatives

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by tiger2080: 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
@frbona u are mad an stupid including ur colic.I didn't ask you to comments on my post.I have spoken the truth.Nothing but the truth.That is what 99% of girls do now.so if you are a prostitute or ur sister is one go find better work do.everybody are entitled to their opinion.
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by ceejayluv(m): 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
I just tried the app, got hooked up with some 19 year old nearby who told her mum she was going to 'buy something'... 3k don enter hand as e dey hot..... Naija don finish....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by BigMandingo: 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
sprinter101:

Na so 1 tell me 25k,then as her if i f...ck her if i go see gold or silver in p.she just block me

Lol
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Jamorezzi: 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
Omo make the next person read and pass it on , I leave this to the Gods .
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by frbona: 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
tiger2080:
u are mad an stupid including ur colic .I didn't ask you to comments on my post.I have spoken the truth.Nothing but the truth.That is what 99% of girls do now.so if you are a prostitute or ur sister is one go find better work do.everybody are entitled to their opinion.
I wanted replying you but suddenly realized you couldn't spell the word *colleague*.........your English is appalling to say the least, lots of grounds to be covered. Speaks loads about your personality and exposure. Little wonder you have no regards for women. You not worth talking to so go find your "colic" at the motor parks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by benny4wax(m): 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
bt u wey pay get morals
Baba calm down, I never pay. We just talk price, she finally agree 3k. Na pay on delivery, no be pay before service.
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by MrBONE2(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
ollydee:
am also on Inmessage but am not there for prostitution ...
not all ladies on Inmessage are prostitutes...
nobody should quote me please.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by MarieSucre(f): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
frbona:
Shout-out to those girls rushing to criticise and comment on this thread yet are guilty of everything said in the post......

But that's none of My business
Shout out to the guys too who are calling out girls meanwhile they and their guy friends are the number one customers of these girls.
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Tinyemeka(m): 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
I'm neither on FB nor Instagram, so I guess the app is useless to me. undecided
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Jaideyone(m): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Stop Using Nigerian Sex workers.

This is purely Yoruba sex workers

Check her profile Ogun State.

Afonja and Oloshoism are like

I don't know why Yoruba girls are so addicted to prostitution
who is this ignoramus?
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by kenralph(m): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
That inmessage na something else
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
ollydee:
am also on Inmessage but am not there for prostitution ...
not all ladies on Inmessage are prostitutes...
nobody should quote me please.

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ishilove:
Hian. So this is what human beings are using technology for??
its better than standing on the road cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Sirmuel1(m): 6:35am On Oct 29, 2018
stchinedu:
grin cheesy

You nailed it

No mind the Girl cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Sirmuel1(m): 6:38am On Oct 29, 2018
Auxtin85:
I didn’t read the textbook up there, but for real 60% of young girls in Naija are now olosho directly or indirectly. Go to insta chat and you will be amazed. I keep asking myself if that app was built for sex trade only. When you say a simple hello to a girl there the next thing that’s comes after “Hi” is do you want hookup or body massage ? They all have private spas. Na wah oo

97% not 60.
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by tiger2080: 7:26am On Oct 29, 2018
how does my post affect you @ frbona( mad goat).Do you operate a brothel.Are you a prostitute or ur sister is one of them if not you have no business to attack me for saying the truth. it is only a prostitute will do that.if you see the rate at which young girls indulge themselves in this prostitution you will not open ur stinky mouth to exchange words with me.read my post waka if you are not one of them.Is people like you that promote prostitution.
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Auxtin85(m): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
Sirmuel1:

97% not 60.

True talk
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by Jamisi9ja(m): 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Groovenaija360:
Stop Using Nigerian Sex workers.
This is purely Yoruba sex workers
Check her profile Ogun State.
Afonja and Oloshoism are like
I don't know why Yoruba girls are so addicted to prostitution
i can feel your pain.
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by vickydevoka(m): 8:43am On Jul 21, 2020
Brizzy404:
Na so i download inmessage.... See fine fine student babes... Anyone i touch hand go ask "short time" or "night"... one even get mind tell me 30k....
90% of the girls for that app na mobile olosho... Even 18 yrs old girl d ask me" how much will you pay" lol

I just reject the devil that's trying to swoop in on my small small savings... I hold the app icon until e show uninstall
Men are fools. How can u Bleep a human being for 10k, 20, 30k wen ur salary is not above 200k.
Can't u masturbate n save ur money. Furnication n masturbation is a sin buh u have to choose one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by ollydee: 1:44am On Jul 05, 2021
Hizzy:

I will quote you what are you doing there
Catching cruise when am bored at work
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by emmaodet: 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Chuvin22:

Exactly.

I registered with an anonymous ID, started scouting for the females nearby. See uniport girls chai! Full time 20k, short time 10k. I know many of them. Most of them from faculty of education and humanities. Dirty girls wey nor sabi book sef. They Just wear bend down select, bleach face dey disgrace their family.

Pls fellow Nairalanders,
If your sister is in faculty of education uniport. In fact uniport. Pls watch her closely.
Bad influence here is too much. They wh.ore without conscience. Smoke weed and take tramadol like say nah food.

angry
Na wa oooo
And na future wives and mothers be all these one oooo

Men don suffer abeg.
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade by emmaodet: 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nnemuka:
I don't understand people ooo...
A man who patronises olosho is blameless but the olosho is bad?

As long as you patronise them, be ready to be married to one or have a daughter who will continue the trade from your home. You can't continue that lifestyle and expect karma not to visit u.

At the bolded………I guess it is how Mother Nature works.
There is always a down side of being at the receiving end.
While being the receiver is sweet, like every other thing in life, it has it’s own consequences.
The receiver will always be the one to be shamed and not the giver.
Sorry I can’t change that.
Ask why NDLEA are always going after the smugglers, harassing them and not the drug users? Are both not supposed to be shamed?
Why going after rice smugglers when we all know we all buy and eat it including the govt/politicians themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo / Abby Chioma Zeus Is A Lesbian, Lonah Zainab Is Her Partner (photos) / 18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.