Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation (16357 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Dares Indigenous People Biafra To A Gun Battle / I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oshe111(m): 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Ijaws would have their own nation. I am sure of that. But we won't lose an inch of our territory.
ND not just ijaws because if we merge with SE......

The tussle for presidency will be bloody

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Festy4u(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
Linzo:
What of Rivers Igbo? Just know it now that delta Igbo and rivers Igbo are the majority of those states. Delta Igbo has 12 LGA out of 24 LGA in Delta its even more in rivers States

This numbskull doesn't even know the number of LGAs in Delta yet he's claiming Delta Igbo has 12 LGA! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Melvinsofty: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
Festy4u:
[/b]

This numbskull doesn't even know the number of LGAs in Delta yet he's claiming Delta Igbo has 12 LGA! undecided
As in the way they comment here just piss someone off infact delta states all the lga are owned by ibos yeye

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by shreder(m): 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
Believe me,dere is no where u wud fynd support for Biafra more dan Delta and Edo state esp in Warri where I live

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Nnachiglobal(m): 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
Linzo:

You will be deceiving yourself to think Niger Delta is not supporting Biafra. Delta as talk is in full support of Biafra
,.. Don't mind blowing that western brought up, what does he know about his lineage and culture.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by velocity25(m): 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
we the Afonjas ask Maazi Nnamdi Kanu to help us fight for our freedom.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by deomelo: 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
I do enjoy ipob comedy sometimes..

grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by kid23(m): 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
I strongly stand with homogeneous Igbo Nation

I want a country where my language can be used to teach mathematic Physics Account and many others.

Check out countries advancing in d world and you will understand what I'm saying.

With English we have been going far and still going what will then happen once our mother tongue is used?

Asusu Igbo ga adi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by njelrapheal: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
oshe111:
Rhetorics?
just point them out
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oshe111(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
njelrapheal:
just point them out
k
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by budusky05(m): 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Make uh na relax first.
Make we pull out from this BONDAGE, then we fit part ways. Make everybody stay him own

Story

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
curfew:
Hello Afonjas, I dey advise una. Make una go borrow liver take wave una flag.

Biafra dey go o!

When Biafra exits the zoo, you Afonjas will fight a brutal war with Fulani to even convince international community say una no wan be naija again.

Abeg, I no go like receive millions of Afonja refugees for my Biafra.

Afonja wave your skull miners flag now. Leave Niger Delta along. Them no get business with either Yoruba or skull mining. Why una get flag? Eeh?

Na wa o. I write o.f.e.m.a.n.u Nairaland translate am to Yoruba. They know. Ha!

Even if I'm yoruba, I'll never support Oduduwa, look a the human head on the flag, showing might in skull mining. Everything looks mediocre and below standard. They don't even know what they are doing!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Nasafina(f): 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
[s]
Abeycity93:
This guy is mad for including Bayelsa and Delta
[/s]

Only you de para for Bayelsa and Delta cheesy cheesy

My guy you're an Afonja

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
I would love a Biafra with 5 igbo states but if other SS states want to join.. isssorite.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Nasafina(f): 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
oshe111:
ND not just ijaws because if we merge with SE......

The tussle for presidency will be bloody

Oshe forget that thing, Biafra won't play tribal politics like nigeria

Resource control 100% sure, we want a country were everybody will be equal and nothing like status quo

A country that will help us achieve our dreams and not nigeria the dream killer

A country we would be proud of, the light of Africa

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oshe111(m): 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Nasafina:

Resource control 100% sure, we want a country were everybody will be equal and nothing like status quo

Lol
I'm being logical and not sentimental
We all Know Biafra is peculiar to Igbos
Igbos are agitating more for it, etc

If we(ND) joins SE and Biafra is achieved, do U think anyone from ND would be given the chance to be Biafra's first president?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oshe111(m): 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
shreder:
Believe me,dere is no where u wud fynd support for Biafra more dan Delta and Edo state esp in Warri where I live
Where in Warri U dey stay?
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by ImperialYoruba: 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
naijaking1:

Map is wrong.
It reach Lokoja, the Benue river, and then connect Cameroon to the east. Shikena!

IPOB where una dey, come see something. Biafra has upgraded to Congo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by ImperialYoruba: 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
UCyril:
Delta igbos should be included

I hope you know and are familiar with the new class called Arewa Igbo.

Why would you include Delta Igbos but leave out Arewa Igbos from the map?

Is it your people you want, or the lands where Igbos are found, even if it originally belonged to non-Igbo people ?

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by ImperialYoruba: 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
Nasafina:

Slow down abeg. Which kind nonsense story be dis abeg?

People of Anambra just told Bianca Ojukwu to go back to her father land in Enugu and be Senator there. She wants to compete for Senatorial in her husband land but was rejected. But you are lying here through your ears that an Ijaw can be your president in Biafra.

Mechonu there!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by KraticKratus: 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
Why is Anioma not included in that map? Anioma is even more Igbo than some Ebonyi people. Please put correct map there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by flyingdutchman(m): 12:38am On Oct 29, 2018
Linzo:

I guess you one of the westside, 98% Rivers citizens support biafrs. Please come to pH or Gokana here to confirm it
Sharrap! Who told you that Leave us alone abeg! Na by force We are not joining! Since civil war, up till now ...if not for resources, would you include us in your plans Sharrap there!

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Taofeekmusb(m): 1:10am On Oct 29, 2018
curfew:
Hello Afonjas, I dey advise una. Make una go borrow liver take wave una flag.

Biafra dey go o!

When Biafra exits the zoo, you Afonjas will fight a brutal war with Fulani to even convince international community say una no wan be naija again.

Abeg, I no go like receive millions of Afonja refugees for my Biafra.

Afonja wave your skull miners flag now. Leave Niger Delta along. Them no get business with either Yoruba or skull mining. Why una get flag? Eeh?

Na wa o. I write o.f.e.m.a.n.u Nairaland translate am to Yoruba. They know. Ha!
plz my fellow nigeria stop being dramatic in this current age i expect smart ideas not sentiment,because sentimental reasoning cant push dis country forward,i dont belive in tribalism and being religious fanatics i believe in being human.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by njelrapheal: 1:55am On Oct 29, 2018
oshe111:
Lol
I'm being logical and not sentimental
We all Know Biafra is peculiar to Igbos
Igbos are agitating more for it, etc

If we(ND) joins SE and Biafra is achieved, do U think anyone from ND would be given the chance to be Biafra's first president?
again I ask what do u mean by Niger Delta. What States make up the so called Niger Delta
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by bantudra: 2:31am On Oct 29, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Ijaws would have their own nation. I am sure of that. But we won't lose an inch of our territory.

shey you don hear...??...dont include nd....or else una will not have only nigeria to combat....
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by budaatum: 2:58am On Oct 29, 2018
Why is that ijiot including Kano State in his Biafria? Did Kano State tell him they no more want to be Nigerians!

Soon time now, he would be including Cameroon sef!
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by ArticleBeast: 4:30am On Oct 29, 2018
Linzo:

You will be deceiving yourself to think Niger Delta is not supporting Biafra. Delta as talk is in full support of Biafra
You are sounding stupid
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oyatz(m): 4:51am On Oct 29, 2018
Why is Lagos State (Since Igbo developed Lagos, are 55% of Lagos and own 70% of it's economy) not on the Map?

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by ImperialYoruba: 5:41am On Oct 29, 2018
oyatz:
Why is Lagos State (Since Igbo developed Lagos, are 55% of Lagos and own 70% of it's economy) not on the Map?

They know better.
If they try that shyyte, we go just wake one day hear say Ladipo spare parts market don completely burn down. Fire service got there on time but they only had one bucket of water left and they ran out, so the market was gutted down. The fire was started by illegal electrical wiring.

On top that Lagos Govt go ask them to pay this year tax.

Awon were!

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by ImperialYoruba: 5:44am On Oct 29, 2018
Mmmtcchheww....good morning to good people jare.

Make i get ready to go work go make good money. Let me leave Ibo alone to his palava.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by azimibraun: 6:08am On Oct 29, 2018
Just imagine Ijaw, Itsekiri and Urhobo in Biafra as second time minorities(first in Nigeria) and they fall out with the Igbos? Danm!!! I can't imagine the level of destruction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: Nigerians Will Praise Buhari At The End Of His Tenure / Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors / List Of Ministries In The Federal Republic Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.