Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation (16351 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Dares Indigenous People Biafra To A Gun Battle / I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Nasafina(f): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

You must think you are talking to your fellow Ipob. This is Yoruba you are talking to. You better tidy up.

If in Nigeria you cant perfect your acts and must discriminate against the widow of your warlord, what chance would Mrs Ojukwu stand in an independent Biafra....much more minorities against whom you have demonstrated hatred and despise nunerous times?

If she's not fit for any position why give her one
If she has the merit then she can contest, it's left for her, in Biafraland politicians would be paid peanuts which will make most of them abandon their selfish political career. If you have the interest of the people at heart then you work for the people.

Which hatred have we demonstrated to others as you claim

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Westbestside: 9:23am On Oct 29, 2018
giftedben:

That is clearly arrant nonsense, nobody in that map is peripheral, all Igbos are the same be it Ijaw, ikwerre, Ogoni, Urhobo, Delta Igbos, Isoko, Itsekiri, Oron. etc. there are nothing like core igbo. in Biafra we stand.
Just see this one, they never get biafa, this one already group all of them in ss as igbo. Shouting igbo is igbo. Igbo is igbo jo, cannabis is cannabis ni.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by kotv: 9:24am On Oct 29, 2018
Westbestside:
Shut up n carry your victim cry away. Niger delta will stand, they are not part of biafra. You and kanu can keep decieving yourselves.

See this fool. I'm Ijaw. If Ibos leave Nigeria, no group in Niger would stay with you people. You can take that to the bank. Decieve yourselves on this forum all you want for all I care about.

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Westbestside: 9:26am On Oct 29, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Good, we support Biafra with Igbo speaking Niger Deltans alone but they will have to move to your territory to actualize it fully cos they are migrants on our soil. Biafra among your people is the best and easiest way for Kanu to actualize his dream.
Tell her. She stay in aba talking of south south.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Westbestside: 9:29am On Oct 29, 2018
kotv:

See this fool. I'm Ijaw. If Ibos leave Nigeria, no group in Niger would stay with you people. You can take that to the bank. Decieve yourselves on this forum all you want for all I care about.
Hehehe, yeah, you are ijaw man, tomorrow, you will claim urhobo. Just decieving yourself. Oga ade, we are on nairaland whete we can be anything. I am indian too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by kotv: 9:32am On Oct 29, 2018
Westbestside:
Hehehe, yeah, you are ijomaw, tomorrow, you will claim urhobo. Jeep decieving yourself.
Show me where I ever claimed urhobo or any group outside my people. You think I'm like you Yorubas who have absolutely no shame in your lives but pretending to be every tribe in Nigeria to tribal bait and spread hatred? I say show me where I ever claimed urhobo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by highqueen(f): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2018
Op you have no shame.
Why not start with your oduduwa map?
Tufia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oshe111(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2018
tossie101:

Yes ijaws shouldn't be included only igbo speaking parts of south south
That one is alil better but most of them normally claim not to be Igbo
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by pryme(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2018
tossie101:

Even though I support only biafra of igbobname speaking states.
But u asking of when he was born sounds dumb and has nothing to do with this.. U don't have to be born during a specific period to know what happen then.. There is what is called "history"

We're u born during the war? NO
but do u love there was civil war? YES

Were u born when Jesus was on earth? undecided NO
But do u believe the stories told about Jesus in the Bible? Yes!

speaking about cultured, IGBOS and most s/s states share d very similar culture, food, dressing, similar traditional wedding.. I guess u don't travel out.

Anyways like I said, I prefer biafra with igbo speaking Niger deltans alone

You have not addressed one of the very important issue in this post you quoted.
After the Civil War, Biafra was abolished, every body went back to start all over, mind you even during the war there was already in fighting between the Ibos and other Southern tribes, this even lead to sabotage because of grievances. And you are now bringing them back together without asking them or establish an understanding.
This young man can't wake up from where ever he is and expect these states to be included in map that has been wiped out earlier.

Has he tried to ask for permission from this various states and their leaders? Who asked him to be our mouth piece (those from other South South States) Its like saying since you are a Christian that makes a Catholic.

You have no idea what it means to UNIFY a region, so does this Podcaster called Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by toofit007: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2018
EmirAbj:
[Is Like Kanu Wants To Sell Us To Israel People To Colonize Our Region, Biafra
it is better he sell us to Isreal than for us to continue to cohabitate with this hausa Fulani terrorist herdsmen and their boko harram brothers.... It shall never be well with Britain.

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oshe111(m): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2018
Bede2u:
no...but i believe u guys can produce biafra's 2nd president. How about that?
Thats it.....

When its time for 2nd Presidency, U guys might use your majority to be president again
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Westbestside: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2018
kotv:

Show me where I ever claimed urhobo or any group outside my people. You think I'm like you Yorubas who have absolutely no shame in your lives but pretending to be every tribe in Nigeria to tribal bait and spread hatred? I say show me where I ever claimed urhobo.
I heard you, i am a greek too

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oshe111(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2018
Nasafina:

It's quite unfortunate that you don't follow Mazi Kanu because you never believed in Him, i quote Mazi Kanu ''president is based on merit irrespective of your tribe''
I honestly dont follow him but I'm in support of you guys.....

My problem is, thise are just words.....

Just like a guy can tell a girl anything just to get inbtw her legs

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oshe111(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2018
pahen1991:
what do you know about Niger delta ? . how many states are this Niger delta?
2 states.....

Niger and Delta

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by pryme(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2018
kotv:

For the record no one gives a Bleep if Ibos stay in Nigeria or leave, this narcissistic approach is whats going to leave your kind behind in politics.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by toofit007: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2018
oshe111:
ND not just ijaws because if we merge with SE......

The tussle for presidency will be bloody
shut up, there is nothing like tussle for presidency. Go and look at the new Biafra constitution as been considered and see the type of government that will be in Operation. Even the post of President will not be enticing any more, Be educated for once.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by tossie101(f): 9:49am On Oct 29, 2018
pryme:

You have not addressed one of the very important issue in this post you quoted.
After the Civil War, Biafra was abolished, every body went back to start all over, mind you even during the war there was already in fighting between the Ibos and other Southern tribes, this even lead to sabotage because of grievances. And you are now bringing them back together without asking them or establish an understanding.
This young man can't wake up from where ever he is and expect these states to be included in map that has been wiped out earlier.

Has he tried to ask for permission from this various states and their leaders? Who asked him to be our mouth piece (those from other South South States) Its like saying since you are a Christian that makes a Catholic.

You have no idea what it means to UNIFY a region, so does this Podcaster called Kanu.

The map was wiped out illegally by force.
Kanu ain't forcing anybody that's why he is CA all ling for referendum, why is this simple thing so difficult for u guys to understand. undecided

Anyways "the map was wiped out" according to u that's why he added them back and ask for referendum., to know there thoughts.
There is no way u will know among those people who wants biafra or not without refferendum ..
Just like there are IGBOS who don't want biafra same way there are SS people who wants biafra and u can only settle this with referendums.

IF BIAFRA LOSES OUT THEY MOVE ON WITH NIGERIA IF THEY WIN BIAFRA EMERGES.?
why are u guys avoiding this truth. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by IamAtikulate: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2018
bantudra:

shey you don hear...??...dont include nd....or else una will not have only nigeria to combat....
Afonja step aside. We are discussing family matter here.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by kotv: 9:53am On Oct 29, 2018
Westbestside:
I heard you, i am a greek too

Exactly nothing but ridiculing yourself. I thought you said I claimed urhobo, why not show exactly where. You Yorubas have absolutely no shame. How a bunch of people wake up with hate, spewing hate and tribal baiting every day. It's like you people wake up and eat tribalism. May God save you people's souls.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by pahen1991: 9:55am On Oct 29, 2018
oshe111:
2 states.....

Niger and Delta
Akwa Ibom , Rivers , Delta ,
Bayelsa , Cross River , Ondo , Abia , Imo and Edo are Niger delta states stop confusing your self.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by IamAtikulate: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2018
oshe111:
ND not just ijaws because if we merge with SE......

The tussle for presidency will be bloody
How many non-Ijaws have you seen shouting Niger Delta Republic? It is an Ijaw project and we would respect their wish.

Rivers, Delta, Abia, Imo are all part of ND and they are not part of your ND Republic.

By the way, the capital of ND Republic is Yenagoa.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by kotv: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2018
pryme:

For the record no one gives a Bleep if Ibos stay in Nigeria or leave, this narcissistic approach is whats going to leave your kind behind in politics.

Well seeing how much you people talk about them, even more so than those of us they actually included in their map, you do care.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by kotv: 9:58am On Oct 29, 2018
IamAtikulate:

How many non-Ijaws have you seen shouting Niger Delta Republic? It is an Ijaw project and we would respect their wish.

Rivers, Delta, Abia, Imo are all part of ND and they are not part of your ND Republic.

By the way, the capital of ND Republic is Yenagoa.

There are non ijaws that talk about ND republic so you're wrong on that.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oshe111(m): 9:59am On Oct 29, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Same Ijaw that is killing Urhobos in their own land(Aladja) will respect their wish?

Guy talk wetin U know

I'm talking based on facts and how our mindset is skewed

Will U allow an Isoko man to be the 1st Biafran President?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by toofit007: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2018
oshe111:
Lol
I'm being logical and not sentimental
We all Know Biafra is peculiar to Igbos
Igbos are agitating more for it, etc

If we(ND) joins SE and Biafra is achieved, do U think anyone from ND would be given the chance to be Biafra's first president?
I don't understand what you mean by Biafra first President. Ojukwu was the first President of Biafra and effiong from akwa ibom was his vice. there is nothing like tussle for presidency here. Go and look at the new Biafra constitution as been considered and see the type of government that will be in Operation. Even the post of President will not be enticing any more. When Biafra is restored, when all may have settled down, there will be call for general election into various possiton and those that believe they have what it take to be President of Biafra will come out and we will do the voting if you are choosing by the people, you be our President for not more than 4 years that is what the new constitution said. Be educated for once.

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oshe111(m): 10:00am On Oct 29, 2018
pahen1991:
Akwa Ibom , Rivers , Delta ,
Bayelsa , Cross River , Ondo , Abia , Imo and Edo are Niger delta states stop confusing your self.
Lol.....

I'm worried U actually thought I was answering your question by naming those 2 states(Niger and Delta)cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by EternalTruths: 10:02am On Oct 29, 2018
oshe111:

Same Ijaw that is killing Urhobos in their own land(Aladja) will respect their wish?

Guy talk wetin U know

I'm talking based on facts and how our mindset is skewed

Will U allow an Isoko man to be the 1st Biafran President?

If you are not an illiterate, you would have known that Igbos are the only Ethnic group that allows people from other ethnic groups to represent them.

To you question about Isoko man being elected as Biafran president and my answer is yes because Igbos are not ethnocentric beings.

Proof

Aba women riot was led by an Ibibio woman.

First mayor of Enugu was a Fulani man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oshe111(m): 10:05am On Oct 29, 2018
toofit007:
I don't understand what you mean by Biafra first President. Ojukwu was the first President of Biafra and effiong from akwa ibom was his vice. there is nothing like tussle for presidency here. Go and look at the new Biafra constitution as been considered and see the type of government that will be in Operation. Even the post of President will not be enticing any more. When Biafra is restored, when all may have settled down, there will be call for general election into various possiton and those that believe they have what it take to be President of Biafra will come out and we will do the voting if you are choosing by the people, you be our President for not more than 4 years that is what the new constitution said. Be educated for once.
You still don't get me.....
After Biafran restoration, Igbos will Vote only candidates from SE to be their President based on Majority......

Thats my fears
Repeating Nigeria all again but in this case na South South go be the new SE(being marginalised)

Thats my fears.....

Hence don't include us
We will form our own country

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by toofit007: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2018
flyingdutchman:

Sharrap! Who told you that Leave us alone abeg! Na by force We are not joining! Since civil war, up till now ...if not for resources, would you include us in your plans Sharrap there!
you can rant for all I care, but you see all this tribes below, we are not leaving them behind I swear with my life.
i really see you need to be educated, this is a research, carried out you can also go and carry out you in other counter this facts.
IGBO TRIBES/CLANS IN SO CALLED NIGER DELTA REGION BIAFRA LAND
—–
1) Egbema -Rivers state/imo
2) Ecthe Rivers state
3) Omuma – Rivers state
4) Ndoni – Rivers state and Delta
5) Ikwerre- Rivers state
6) Ekpeye — Rivers state
7) Obigbo – Rivers state
Aniocha – Delta state
9) Ika – Delta state
10) Agbor- Delta state 11) Oshimili – Delta state
12) Igbanke/Igboakiri- Edo state
13) Ndokwa – Delta state
14) Opobo – Rivers state
15) Ukwuani— Delta state
16) Asaba — Delta state 17) Ogba – Rivers state
18) OGBA -rIVERS STATE
19) Osekwenike, Abuetor and Eke Okpokri villages, all
in Sagbama area of bayelsa, their are Igbo of Ukwuani stock, and as such, are of the Anioma
igbo clan of the Igbo ethnic group in -BAYELSA
20) ISOBO , even liyl imoke former CR governor and wife are igbos from ABI LGA - CROSS RIVER
21) (the Umuezekaoha people numbering over 300
villages), --- BENUE STATE
22) THE indigenouse Igbo-speaking communities in Kogi state especially in Ibaji and Igalamela/Odolu LGAs -
such as the Eke Avurugo community,such as Nwajala, Umuoye,
Ubulie-Umuez, ozara, and umuoye and many more
etc You can add yours
In Nigeria today, Igboland is roughly made up of Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, and major parts of Delta and Rivers states.
Small parts of Akwa Ibom , Benue, Cross River, Edo, and Kogi State,
make up the rest of Igboland.
HERE ARE LIST OF IGBOID LANGUAGES, THE CLANS AND STATES
Arochukwu is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Abia state. Ngwa is an Igbo group, constitute the largest and most populous sub-ethnicity, in southeastern Nigeria. They are found in Abia State.
Nsukka is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Nsukka, Enugu State. Enuani is an Igbo dialect spoken in Nigeria by the Igbo people of Delta State, Onitsha, Obosi and Ogbaru in Anambra State and Ndoni in Rivers State.
Ukwuani (Anioma) is an Igboid Language. They are found majorly in the Northern part of Delta State and in
some parts of Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni local government area of Rivers State, Nigeria. Ukwuani is the second largest ethnic nationality in Delta state after the Urhobo people. It is also the largest in Delta North region which is referred to as the Anioma...
Ozara is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Nkanu west in Enugu state...
Ogba (also Oba) is an Igbo dialect of the Ogba people of Rivers State, Nigeria.
Umuezeohaka is an Igbo dialect/group of people in Ado, Oju, Obi and Okpoku LGAs of Benue state.
Ekpeye is an Igboid language of Rivers State, Nigeria. Mgbo language, Mgbolizhia, is an Igbo language spoken in Ebonyi state in Nigeria. Ikwerre, is an Igboid language spoken primarily by the Ikwerre people who inhabit Rivers State, Nigeria. Ezaa is an Igbo language spoken in Ebonyi state in Nigeria. It forms a dialect cluster with closely related Izii, Ikwo , and Mgbo , though they are only marginally mutually intelligible.
Ikwo is an Igbo language spoken in Ebonyi state in Nigeria.
Ohuhu is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Umuahia, Abia state... Owerre is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Owerri, Imo state... Agbor is an Igboid dialect with bini influence spoken by the people of Ika south, Delta state.. Ibeku is an Igbo dialect spoken by some people of Owerri and Umuahia in Imo and Abia respectively....
Isuama is an Igbo dialect spoken in by the emacipated slaves from Igbo Origin in Sierra Leone...
Afikpo is an Igbo dialect spoken by some group of people in Ebonyi state... Ohafia is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Bende in Abia State... Enugu-Ezike is an Igbo dialect spoken by the Enugu- Ezike people of Enugu state..
Izugbe is an Igbo dialect spoken generally by all Igbo groups..
Idemili is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Idemili North and south in Anambra state...
Mbaise is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Mbaise in Imo state...
At least Igbos make up 50% OR MORE of Niger Delta region, and
let it be known today for those claiming Niger Delta OR
whatsoever that, no an inch of Igboland shall be left out IN THE BIAFRAN RESTORATION
for any reason!!!!! —
You can thank me later for this wonderful information!!
From the Research Work Of Solomon Iwejuo, Biafra land correspondent of Family writers press.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by pryme(m): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2018
tossie101:

The map was wiped out illegally by force.
Kanu ain't forcing anybody that's why he is CA all ling for referendum, why is this simple thing so difficult for u guys to understand. undecided

Anyways "the map was wiped out" according to u that's why he added them back and ask for referendum., to know there thoughts.
There is no way u will know among those people who wants biafra or not without refferendum ..
Just like there are IGBOS who don't want biafra same way there are SS people who wants biafra and u can only settle this with referendums.

IF BIAFRA LOSES OUT THEY MOVE ON WITH NIGERIA IF THEY WIN BIAFRA EMERGES.?
why are u guys avoiding this truth. undecided

Are you a kid? Or do you think you are talking to another kid - this is not coming as an insult.

What happened after the war when you surrendered? What did you say when you surrendered, did you or did you not denounce Biafra as one of the conditions to surrender? You are now calling it illegal, seems you have no idea how many more millions were about to die if you guys had continued your suicide mission.

Now you talk about referendum, this is why I asked if you are a kid, are you clamoring for referendum for secession or referendum for who wants Biafra, don't you know these are 2 different things?

Is it too much to show respect to these various states by asking them for their permission to be included in a Non existing country? for your information we are in Nigeria not a land with no Name, it takes more than a good artist that can draw a map to change the NATIONALITY of an entire region.

You talk about truth, guys are not even spreading lies, you guys are spreading ignorance.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oshe111(m): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2018
EternalTruths:

If you are not an illiterate, you would have known that Igbos are the only Ethnic group that allows people from other ethnic groups to represent them.

To you question about Isoko man being elected as Biafran president and my answer is yes because Igbos are not ethnocentric beings.

Proof

Aba women riot was led by an Ibibio woman.

First mayor of Enugu was a Fulani man.
Same Igns thats finding it hard to support Obi?

Truth is, U guys must use ur numbers and the fact that U started the revolution to subdue others
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Bede2u(m): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2018
oshe111:
Thats it.....

When its time for 2nd Presidency, U guys might use your majority to be president again
not after the lessons learned in nigeria. Besides...most igbos today will prefer donald duke to many top igbo politicians.

The reason we want biafra is because of ideological differences with west and north. Not because of presidency or oil.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From Rivers State Honours Award Presentation Ceremony / Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office / Bandits Open Fire In Kaduna; Kill 9, Abduct Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.