Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation (16354 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Dares Indigenous People Biafra To A Gun Battle / I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Bede2u(m): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
oyatz:
Then work to make Nigeria good instead of asking for a Biafra which is actually another Nigeria minus the Northerners and the Southwesterners.
Since 1999, you have been ruling your States but you haven't developed significantly

nigeria cannot be good because of value system. The value system of the 3 major ethnic groups are as different as asia is from europe.

The best nigeria is today's nigeria. Wat u want is not wat almajiri wants. Today's nigeria is manageable because of oil. Once oil dries...expect nigeria to be on a downward spiral because of lack of human capital.

Yes i agree that ipob should redraw the map of biafra to the map below.

This is map of igboland and includes all of SE and major parts of delta state and rivers state. We dont want to be dragging non-igbos into our project.

Also kanu should talk about oil and wat he expects in terms of biafra's share of it. We dont want to take wat is not ours...thats provocation

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by bluke(m): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
lagos nko
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by pryme(m): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
Bede2u:
the rate of development in akwaibom enugu anambra are commendable...but believe me, they could be much better if u remove the nigerian factor.

Are the police in akwaibom no longer controled from abuja? Will the fulani police man in awkaibom be of much assistant to u if there is herdsmen crisis? If there is a peaceful demonstation in eket, will the zoo army nolonger open fire?

Do u think development starts and ends in road construction?

Can ibaka deep sea port compete favourably with lagos sea ports? Wen fg is still controlling maritime? Are the oil spillage in awkaibom going to be cleaned up? Wen nothing concern kastina with it. Will the fg now stop spending scare resourse on hajj every year? Will the cbn now have uniform exchange rate?

My guy...nigeria can never be good. We in the east (and dat includes u)have a very different value system from the west and north.

Look at ghana...soon it will be a developed country...nigeria has stagnated. The people running nigeria are the north and they dont believe in progress

Now you are looking at the ills of this country, this is as result of bad leadership.
Take for example Anambra state, most of the projects are initiated by the Governor, if Anambra gets another governor that is full of Innovation and continues were Obiano stopped, I tell you, you no Fulani or Afonja can stop you. governor may take it upon him self to champion the development of his state

The killings are all political, just like the militants were, until Yaar Abua (a Northerner) introduced the amnesty program.

A good leader that can carry every one alone, but that does not mean you will expect things to always go your way, Nigeria is a country of over 180 million people, there is no way in hell can everybody be satisfied.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oyatz(m): 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
Old woman,what is stopping you from conducting your referendum?

Neither the President nor the National Assembly have the power to conduct a referendum for any region of Nigeria that want to break away, so just organize your referendum and let us rest.

tossie101:

U see why I call u kid.. U don't know insult when u see one.
OK then... Nobody is waiting for ur jubrin or zoo.
Because they lack critical thinking.
We are online telling the few humans who are in the zoo.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Bede2u(m): 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
pryme:

Now you are looking at the ills of this country, this is as result of bad leadership.
Take for example Anambra state, most of the projects are initiated by the Governor, if Anambra gets another governor that is full of Innovation and continues were Obiano stopped, I tell you, you no Fulani or Afonja can stop you. governor may take it upon him self to champion the development of his state

The killings are all political, just like the militants were, until Yaar Abua (a Northerner) introduced the amnesty program.

A good leader that can carry every one alone, but that does not mean you will expect things to always go your way, Nigeria is a country of over 180 million people, there is no way in hell can everybody be satisfied.
u are still talking about road construction. The system is rotten. No amount of road construction in uyo or anambra can make nigeria's population to not reach 350 million b4 2050.

No amount of projects done by obiano will make the northern borders to no longer by porous. No amount of roads built by ambode will make sharia to stop being practiced in the north. The lake chad is fast drying and it will lead to more influx of northerners into the south...and their influx will come with violence.

No amount of flyover built in calabar will protect the country from the next religious killings in the north.

As far as abuja controls everything, the north will always support their worst candidates once they can win elections.

U dont understand it....a country of blacks with a diverse population of 200 million people WILL NEVER be good. The nation should be divided, unbundled b4 we can really move forward

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by EternalTruths: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
Bede2u:
u are still talking about road construction. The system is rotten. No amount of road construction in uyo or anambra can make nigeria's population to not reach 350 million b4 2050.

No amount of projects done by obiano will make the northern borders to no longer by porous. No amount of roads built by ambode will make sharia to stop being practiced in the north. The lake chad is fast drying and it will lead to more influx of northerners into the south...and their influx will come with violence.

No amount of flyover built in calabar will protect the country from the next religious killings in the north.

As far as abuja controls everything, the north will always support their worst candidates once they can win elections.

U dont understand it....a country of blacks with a diverse population of 200 million people WILL NEVER be good. The nation should be divided, unbundled b4 we can really move forward

So you expect those morons to understand when they have more faith in Oil & Gas than in God.

There is nothing you will explain that they will understand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by bless1015(m): 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
pryme:

Are you a kid? Or do you think you are talking to another kid - this is not coming as an insult.

What happened after the war when you surrendered? What did you say when you surrendered, did you or did you not denounce Biafra as one of the conditions to surrender? You are now calling it illegal, seems you have no idea how many more millions were about to die if you guys had continued your suicide mission.

Now you talk about referendum, this is why I asked if you are a kid, are you clamoring for referendum for secession or referendum for who wants Biafra, don't you know these are 2 different things?

Is it too much to show respect to these various states by asking them for their permission to be included in a Non existing country? for your information we are in Nigeria not a land with no Name, it takes more than a good artist that can draw a map to change the NATIONALITY of an entire region.

You talk about truth, guys are not even spreading lies, you guys are spreading ignorance.
Oga.my respect to u sir.ur the only one that has spoken my mind.the kanu is not wise at all. until he seek support from the traditional leathers of South South indigenes i will not take him serious. let them keep assuming. i be Ndoki man. in Rivers State.so i knw what I'm saying. they have not even gotten 50% of our ppl support not to tlk of other indigenes from South South.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by bot101(m): 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
bless1015:
Oga.my respect to u sir.ur the only one that has spoken my mind.the kanu is not wise at all. until he seek support from the traditional leathers of South South indigenes i will not take him serious. let them keep assuming. i be Ndoki man. in Rivers State.so i knw what I'm saying. they have not even gotten 50% of our ppl support not to tlk of other indigenes from South South.

You, and all these non-biafrans should keep quiet and stop exposing your low level of reasonability. Do you people even sit down to ask how Nnamdi Kanu left Nigeria? Do you think he would have done so successfully without aid from people in Rivers who know the waterways better than any Nigerian Navy man alive? Do you think that without the collaborative efforts of those people you call South South and Niger Delta Nnamdi Kanu would have successfully left the shores of this country?? You people should stop living in denial and accept the truth for what it is for once!!!

Kiss the truth!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by ogawisdom(m): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
oshe111:
There is Nothing like One Nigeria but we ain't Biafrans We are Niger Deltans. Though I'm in support of biafrans getting their wish, they shouldnt include ND

My friend shut up already you are in the map since 1967 and that is final, if u don't like it look a way to kill yourself
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by ogawisdom(m): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
oshe111:
There is Nothing like One Nigeria but we ain't Biafrans We are Niger Deltans. Though I'm in support of biafrans getting their wish, they shouldnt include ND

My friend shut up already you are in the map since 1967 and that is final, if u don't like it look for a way to kill yourself.

Biafra had once existed for 2 and half year as s sovereign state so everything was defined in 1967 both map, currency, flag etc

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by tossie101(f): 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
oyatz:
Old woman,what is stopping you from conducting your referendum?

Neither the President nor the National Assembly have the power to conduct a referendum for any region of Nigeria that want to break away, so just organize your referendum and let us rest.

Go sleep kiddo
U know nothing
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oyatz(m): 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
You weren't lamenting like this in Dec,2014 when Boko Haram bombed Catholic Church, Madalla with many Igbo worshippers dead on Christmas day.

I guess you weren't alive when igbos going to and from Abuja were bombed at Nyanyan Bus terminal.

Why weren't you shouting Yoruba Moslems in 2011 when MASSOB members were gruesomely murdered and their corpses thrown into a river in the Southeast.

You weren't this concerned when B/Haram burned alive more than 50 students of Federal Government College ,Buni Yadi, Yobe State in 2014.

* Hypocrisy, with selective amnesia is at play

IamAtikulate:

What do yoruba moslems want? Bloodshed like the one going on in Benue, Kaduna and now against Shiites. Do you honestly think history would be fair to you bloodsuckers?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by bless1015(m): 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
bot101:

You, and all these non-biafrans should keep quiet and stop exposing your low level of reasonability. Do you people even sit down to ask how Nnamdi Kanu left Nigeria? Do you think he would have done so successfully without aid from people in Rivers who know the waterways better than any Nigerian Navy man alive? Do you think that without the collaborative efforts of those people you call South South and Niger Delta Nnamdi Kanu would have successfully left the shores of this country?? You people should stop living in denial and accept the truth for what it is for once!!!

Kiss the truth!!!!
OK continue.but when u get sabotage again. don't come n shout betrayer again oo tnx.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by dheilaw1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
gidgiddy:

I'm happy too because Nigeria won't survive another 4 years of Buhari which is what Nnamdi Kanu wants.
its better Nigeria break into pieces than Atiku and his fellow thieves coming back to rule us

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by bot101(m): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
bless1015:
OK continue.but when u get sabotage again. don't come n shout betrayer again oo tnx.

Oh, so you knew there was a betrayal the first time and you were acting like the the South was never a part of Biafra?? Let me tell you something, the southernmost part of Biafra has come the full circle, realized their mistake, and have made amends that's why you won't hear any of their top warlords speak against the Biafran agitation. That's why they aren't threatened by our quest for secession and only bothered that they may not be properly represented AFTER achieving Biafra, and want certain assurances and great progress has been made with regards to that. They have also shown such loyalty to the cause that till date, the Nigerian Army still can't figure out how NNAMDI Kanu left the country. Such is their dedication to this cause.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oyatz(m): 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
There is nothing bad in asking for a different country in which your real and imaginary enemies or competitors will NOT be members, its just that IPOB's method can't work and its unnecessarily heating up the polity.

Nigeria can be splitted to at least 5 countries if we are serious.

tiredoflife:

Is it a must to work with Nigeria
So what's wrong with asking for another country without south west and north
Make una live together na
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by bot101(m): 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
oyatz:
There is nothing bad in asking for a different country in which your real and imaginary enemies or competitors will NOT be members, its just that IPOB's method can't work and its unnecessarily heating up the polity.

What you fail to understand is that no method has till date garnered as much support and momentum as NNAMDI Kanu's approach to this (with the exception of Ojukwu of course). Do you know the global reach of this agitation?? Just Google 'IPOB in "country name here"' and see what I'm talking about.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by IamAtikulate: 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
oyatz:
You weren't lamenting like this in Dec,2014 when Boko Haram bombed Catholic Church, Madalla with many Igbo worshippers dead on Christmas day.

I guess you weren't alive when igbos going to and from Abuja were bombed at Nyanyan Bus terminal.

Why weren't you shouting Yoruba Moslems in 2011 when MASSOB members were gruesomely murdered and their corpses thrown into a river in the Southeast.

You weren't this concerned when B/Haram burned alive more than 50 students of Federal Government College ,Buni Yadi, Yobe State in 2014.

* Hypocrisy, with selective amnesia is at play

I am aware Yoruba moslems were happy when those unfortunate calamity happened because anything that would reduce christian population and further sharia in Nigeria gives them orgasm even though the caliphate they are slaving for banned them from leading prayers and sighting the moon.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by tiredoflife(m): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
oyatz:

Who told u it can't work
Which method do u suggest can be used to split a country
You mean we could use love letters to boko haram or Fulani herdsmen
Or we can sing to the yoloba mudslim
Please tell me how u think ipob method can't work and you have a method that works cool

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oyatz(m): 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
Stop this your childish ranting of calling everyone that disagrees with you Afonja or Yoruba Muslims.

I am a 4th generation Anglican.

IamAtikulate:

I am aware Yoruba moslems were happy when those unfortunate calamity happened because anything that would reduce christian population and further sharia in Nigeria gives them orgasm even though the caliphate they are slaving for banned them from leading prayers and sighting the moon.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oyatz(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
You see, there are three ways in which Biafra can be achieved;

1) Military ways/War: This will lead to the death of millions of people and destruction of properties but it is the surest path.
This method has been tried before with devastating consequences that still reverberate till today, so it may not appeal to many people.

2) Peaceful/Political way: This is very difficult because it will require amendment of the constitution to accommodate a secession clause.

It will require consensus, horse-trading and high level diplomacy.

The difficulty arises became it means,Igbos will have to seek the understanding and cooperation of the Hausa-Fulani, Yoruba, Kanuri, Nupe , Edo, Ijaw and so many non-igbo Nigerians.
The inability of the igbos to build formidable relationships with and the antagonistic attitudes of many igbos to these groups make it difficult for the igbos to have trusted and dependable allies necessary to make this sail through.

3) Combination of Military and political ways: a prolonged civil war lasting 10-15 years resulting in a stalemate in which both sides are now tired and agree in a round table discussion to divide the country like it happened between Ethiopia &Eritrea and Sudan &South Sudan.

IPOB's method of propaganda, street protests, abusing and cursing anyone with contrary views will not achieve anything. It will only enrich few people, lead to the untimely deaths of gullible youths and promote unwarranted hatred for non-igbo Nigerians

tossie101:

Go sleep kiddo
U know nothing

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
budusky05:
Thunder fire that idiota for including Rivers in that map
You're either not from Rivers State or you're one of the touts who doesn't know anything about their history talk less of their Origin; the only thing they know is how to survive from another man's efforts and to chase small small girls around. You're obviously nothing but a nonentical punk.

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Nature130: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
bless1015:

Hello Bless1015
Please chat me up on whatsapp via my signature.
I have something to talk to you about

Thanks
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by ganu: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
Linzo:

You will be deceiving yourself to think Niger Delta is not supporting Biafra. Delta as talk is in full support of Biafra
gan
It is not true that Delta is in support of biafra. If they can fight their way out to get it fine. But definitely not with delta. Will urhobo, itsekiri, ijaw and isoko join biafra? Even if the northern delta (that is asaba, kwale axis choose to join biafra, the others will not. So Biafra or kanu is greedy to have included delta. remember that even in the days of region, delta and edo together was Midwest region. Knowing this it is totally wrong for him to think of taking delta.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by tossie101(f): 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
oyatz:

You see, there are three ways in which Biafra can be achieved;
1) Military ways/War: This will lead to the death of millions of people and destruction of properties but it is the surest path.
This method has been tried before with devastating consequences that still reverberate till today, so it may not appeal to many people.
2) Peaceful/Political way: This is very difficult because it will require amendment of the constitution to accommodate a secession clause.
It will require consensus, horse-trading and high level diplomacy.
The difficulty arises became it means,Igbos will have to seek the understanding and cooperation of the Hausa-Fulani, Yoruba, Kanuri, Nupe , Edo, Ijaw and so many non-igbo Nigerians.
The inability of the igbos to build formidable relationships with and the antagonistic attitudes of many igbos to these groups make it difficult for the igbos to have trusted and dependable allies necessary to make this sail through.

3) Combination of Military and political ways: a prolonged civil war lasting 10-15 years resulting in a stalemate in which both sides are now tired and agree in a round table discussion to divide the country like it happened between Ethiopia &Eritrea and Sudan &South Sudan.

IPOB's method of propaganda, street protests, abusing and cursing anyone with contrary views will not achieve anything. It will only enrich few people, lead to the untimely deaths of gullible youths and promote unwarranted hatred for non-igbo Nigerians

So Igbos are insulting and abusing people just like that unprovoked? Ipob is not insulting anybody but only responding to insults rained on them everyday.

BTW have any of u asked why Nigerian military went to the house of a man who still has court case to answer and murdered people in cold blood. undecided

Yet none of have refused to condemn that act till today what u are all after is mocking kanu and IGBOS... ITS CRAZY AND UNBELIEVABLE.

A country where no1 care about human live as long as those people who are killed and suppressed are not ur people from ur tribe?
And ubate proud having such country.

And u are telling me the country is not a zoo lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by bantudra: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
IamAtikulate:

But being hateful and lover of the genocides against christian would help you abi?

i am a christian too,more or less....
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by bantudra: 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
tossie101:

So Igbos are insulting and abusing people just like that unprovoked? Ipob is not insulting anybody but only responding to insults rained on them everyday.

BTW have any of u asked why Nigerian military went to the house of a man who still has court case to answer and murdered people in cold blood. undecided

Yet none of have refused to condemn that act till today what u are all after is mocking kanu and IGBOS... ITS CRAZY AND UNBELIEVABLE.

A country where no1 care about human live as long as those people who are killed and suppressed are not ur people from ur tribe?
And ubate proud having such country.

And u are telling me the country is not a zoo lipsrsealed

they did it because ipob members attacked the military and police....

you just dont mess with military and police....

call nigeria a zoo as you like...you just dont mess with the wrong people....
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by pryme(m): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
Bede2u:

You are just over reaching, and what's makes you think Biafra will stop the population from growing, or breach the ethnicity gap?

And when you get Biafra you will kill off other non speaking Ibo tribes because there will be too many diverse ethnic groups? Are you aware of how many languages that are in Cross-river alone?

Do you know the impact of good infrastructure has on a state?, clearly you don't. If only you knew mass illiteracy is what is fueling Boko Haram you won't have written off regional development like you did.

Speaking of development, look at most of the south east states, you guys don't look you are ready for a big step forward to be a country of your own.

Before you start with the killings, be well aware that in this Nigeria we have inter-tribal wars all the time. No one is stopping you from defending your own.

And for the record Abuja does not control everything, or else there would have been no opposition.

You talk as if you and IPOB have gotten everything figured out, but all I can see is undiluted hatred for the North, and it very dangerous to follow any body that harbors such hate.

Until you learn to use head instead of your emotions, you will keep playing into the Federal Government hands.

Good luck with your Biafra.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by bless1015(m): 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nature130:

Hello Bless1015
Please chat me up on whatsapp via my signature.
I have something to talk to you about

Thanks
bro if u wnt to chart me up ur free.u can start d charting through my signature too tnx.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Nature130: 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
bless1015:
bro if u wnt to chart me up ur free.u can start d charting through my signature too tnx.

I can't find your contact via your signature.
But I've sent you a mail. Do check your inbox

Thanks
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by ImperialYoruba: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
Those who think they have another country are free to go - Buhari.

Pass to Radio Biafra abeg so they can share with Kanu to stop wasting time in Israel and start getting his jews ready for their exodus from Nigeria.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by njelrapheal: 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
pryme:

You are just over reaching, and what's makes you think Biafra will stop the population from growing, or breach the ethnicity gap?

And when you get Biafra you will kill off other non speaking Ibo tribes because there will be too many diverse ethnic groups? Are you aware of how many languages that are in Cross-river alone?

Do you know the impact of good infrastructure has on a state?, clearly you don't. If only you knew mass illiteracy is what is fueling Boko Haram you won't have written off regional development like you did.

Speaking of development, look at most of the south east states, you guys don't look you are ready for a big step forward to be a country of your own.

Before you start with the killings, be well aware that in this Nigeria we have inter-tribal wars all the time. No one is stopping you from defending your own.

And for the record Abuja does not control everything, or else there would have been no opposition.

You talk as if you and IPOB have gotten everything figured out, but all I can see is undiluted hatred for the North, and it very dangerous to follow any body that harbors such hate.

Until you learn to use head instead of your emotions, you will keep playing into the Federal Government hands.

Good luck with your Biafra.
You have spoken at length and made good reasons but one reading this would be made to believe u are right. First off u need to ask what caused the war. The aftermaths of the war events and the entire marginalisation the Igbos are facing in this country then u did start seeing reasons why there is an agitation.
U talked at length about infrastructure but u urself know that most of the key infrastructure even when built by the state would be underused and to a point the state lack the powers to execute some. Take for instance the new pH international airport. Of what use will it be when direct international flights are impossible to get from the airport. The Enugu airport which was built by the state and handed to the federal government, what has happened to it in terms of its usefulness.
U jump into a conclusion that getting Biafra would amount to killing other non Igbos. That is not true as these tribes and the Igbos have coexisted long before the white men.
And for the record, Abuja controls the resources which in other federal systems isn't supposed to be.
About IPOB figuring everything out I did tell u to look more cause at one time they made their proposed system of governance known and that did settle the bigotry of Nigeria and complaints minorities are making here in Nigeria.
IPOB do not have an undiluted hatred for the North, that is another of your false conclusion. They do have a hatred for the northern elites whom they see as the ones holding the keys to their freedom and are employing the needed means to express their demands such that would gain attention.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG To Tackle JAMBS Another Boko-Haram Group / DSS Invites Arewa Youths Who Issued Igbo Quit Notice For Questioning / IGP, Adamu orders immediate redeployment of Kaduna CP, five others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.