Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation (16353 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Dares Indigenous People Biafra To A Gun Battle / I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Bede2u(m): 10:11am On Oct 29, 2018
oshe111:
Same Igns thats finding it hard to support Obi?

Truth is, U guys must use ur numbers and the fact that U started the revolution to subdue others
u talking like a kid mehn. If we are finding it hard to support obi but massively supported gej, doesnt that show u that ur points are invalid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by IamAtikulate: 10:14am On Oct 29, 2018
oshe111:

Same Ijaw that is killing Urhobos in their own land(Aladja) will respect their wish?

Guy talk wetin U know

I'm talking based on facts and how our mindset is skewed

Will U allow an Isoko man to be the 1st Biafran President?
Ndi Igbo are progressives. Check the Biafran Charter that would form the basis of the Biafran constitution.

All Igbo current politicians were banned from contesting for any position in that charter and an Igbo man would not Presidential power until after 30 years. By that time, all minority groups are supposed to have entrenched themselve in the politics of Biafra.

Again, the Charter proposed a very weak centre with the federating unit stronger.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oshe111(m): 10:16am On Oct 29, 2018
Bede2u:
u talking like a kid mehn. If we are finding it hard to support obi but massively supported gej, doesnt that show u that ur points are invalid
Read and understand.....

U are finding it hard becos the slot was thrown to SE

I didnt say Atiku, did I?

Thats why I said the tussle for Presidency would be bloody owing to the fact that u guys(SE leaders) couldnt support ur own whole heartedly
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by EternalTruths: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Ndi Igbo are progressives. Check the Biafran Charter that would form the basis of the Biafran constitution.

All Igbo current politicians were banned from contesting for any position in that charter and an Igbo man would not Presidential power until after 30 years. By that time, all minority groups are supposed to have entrenched themselve in the politics of Biafra.

Again, the Charter proposed a very weak centre with the federating unit stronger.

Ignore that fake guy claiming ND.

Who doesn't know that Igbos are Liberal Democrats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oshe111(m): 10:18am On Oct 29, 2018
Bede2u:
not after the lessons learned in nigeria. Besides...most igbos today will prefer donald duke to many top igbo politicians.

The reason we want biafra is because of ideological differences with west and north. Not because of presidency or oil.
You sound mature and Logical, unlike the other guys giving me more reasons not to consider Biafra

Honestly, the best way would be to constitutionally zone the presidency
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oshe111(m): 10:19am On Oct 29, 2018
EternalTruths:

Lol.....

I'm fake now ba?

Good to know!!!

When I'm in Delta I'd invite U
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by toofit007: 10:22am On Oct 29, 2018
pryme:

Are you a kid? Or do you think you are talking to another kid - this is not coming as an insult.

What happened after the war when you surrendered? What did you say when you surrendered, did you or did you not denounce Biafra as one of the conditions to surrender? You are now calling it illegal, seems you have no idea how many more millions were about to die if you guys had continued your suicide mission.

Now you talk about referendum, this is why I asked if you are a kid, are you clamoring for referendum for secession or referendum for who wants Biafra, don't you know these are 2 different things?

Is it too much to show respect to these various states by asking them for their permission to be included in a Non existing country? for your information we are in Nigeria not a land with no Name, it takes more than a good artist that can draw a map to change the NATIONALITY of an entire region.

You talk about truth, guys are not even spreading lies, you guys are spreading ignorance.
the mistake of luggard is what need to be corrected. That is why we re calling for a referendum , people must decide if they want to continue with one Nigeria or not. Our ancestors were not consulted before luggard fused us together with this terrorist from the North.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by pahen1991: 10:23am On Oct 29, 2018
oshe111:
Lol.....

I'm worried U actually thought I was answering your question by naming those 2 states(Niger and Delta)cheesy
I know
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oshe111(m): 10:24am On Oct 29, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Trust me not All of Us that supports Biafra are into the movement

I dont have anything to do with their Constitution but hate the Marginalisation they are surfering in Nigeria

Hence it would be better for You guys to enlighten peeps on the constitution like u just did, instead of those kids calling everyone Afonja.....

The bolded would be highly commendable if feasable
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by giftedben: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2018
Westbestside:
Just see this one, they never get biafa, this one already group all of them in ss as igbo. Shouting igbo is igbo. Igbo is igbo jo, cannabis is cannabis ni.
Afonja

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by pryme(m): 10:28am On Oct 29, 2018
toofit007:
the mistake of luggard is what need to be corrected. That is why we re calling for a referendum , people must decide if they want to continue with one Nigeria or not. Our ancestors were not consulted before luggard fused us together with this terrorist from the North.

I bet you, you won't say all this if GEJ or an Ibo man was president write now.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by IamAtikulate: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2018
EternalTruths:

I know the guy is Afonja. Biafra is not about subjugation of minority groups.

Even NK has said repeatedly he won't run for President. It is Fein, IPOB Foreign Lawyer and Organisation of Emerging African State that have been pressuring him to consider that at least during the transition.

NK humbly goes with the title Director Radio Biafra even though he is leading the largest mass movement in the world, but it was IPOB members that started calling him Leader.

Uwazuruike rushed to declare a Government in Exile even though he doesn't have 1/10 of the members Nnamdi has yet even though everybody speculated that NK would declare a Government in Exile in his broadcast he refused.

A Government in Exile would have made him President of Biafran Government in Exile yet he refused to declare that.

All Governments in Exile by international laws enjoy the protection of their host nation.

Imagine a Biafran Government in Exile in Isreal?

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by IamAtikulate: 10:32am On Oct 29, 2018
pryme:

You are fool. Did IPOB started on May 29th 2015?

Jonathan was wise to ignore them but first thing Buhari did was attempting to jam radio biafra even though IPOB didn't give a shitt about him.

His cluelessness gave IPOB fame. Imagine Isreal telling Nigeria that NK is not in Isreal when we all know he is there.

I wish NK would just focus on spreading Buhari's anti-zionist sentiments in Isreal. How he is supporting Palestine but sending his soldiers against IPOB, Isreali's number 1 natural ally in the black world.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Bede2u(m): 10:37am On Oct 29, 2018
oshe111:
You sound mature and Logical, unlike the other guys giving me more reasons not to consider Biafra

Honestly, the best way would be to constitutionally zone the presidency
in biafra, tribes will probably form states (not the current 10 states created by nigeria)....and those states will control their destiny 100%. The center will be unattractive like it was in 1960s nigeria. And yes....the best would be to zone presidency constitutionally.

But we have to fight and get biafra 1st.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by IamAtikulate: 10:38am On Oct 29, 2018
oshe111:

Trust me not All of Us that supports Biafra are into the movement

I dont have anything to do with their Constitution but hate the Marginalisation they are surfering in Nigeria

Hence it would be better for You guys to enlighten peeps on the constitution like u just did, instead of those kids calling everyone Afonja.....

The bolded would be highly commendable if feasable
You are not Igbo. So better face front.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Efewestern: 10:39am On Oct 29, 2018
giftedben:

That is clearly arrant nonsense, nobody in that map is peripheral, all Igbos are the same be it Ijaw, ikwerre, Ogoni, Urhobo , Delta Igbos, Isoko , Itsekiri , Oron. etc. there are nothing like core igbo. in Biafra we stand.

My God!

So Urhobo, Isoko, Itsekiri are now Igbo.. nothing we won't read on this forum.. grin.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Vega100: 10:39am On Oct 29, 2018
EternalTruths:

Afonjas wake up and realize that you guys lost the NigerDeltans after cheating Jonathan.
stop this stupidity with calling afonja for your woes.. In Rivers state go on the streets and talk, you see the palpable hate with theention of Biafra , Biafra isn't Rivers, Rivers isn't Biafra, you dolts should take your foolish Biafra of an idea and get the hell outta Rivers state.. Don't foist that nonsense on Rivers people .
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Bede2u(m): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2018
pryme:

truth is...if we had it good in nigeria, we wont want biafra. So wats ur point?

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by pryme(m): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2018
IamAtikulate:

You are fool. Did IPOB started on May 29th 2015?

Jonathan was wise to ignore them but first thing Buhari did was attempting to jam radio biafra even though IPOB didn't give a shitt about him.

His cluelessness gave IPOB fame. Imagine Isreal telling Nigeria that NK is not in Isreal when we all know he is there.

I wish NK would just focus on spreading Buhari's anti-zionist sentiments in Isreal. How he is supporting Palestine but sending his soldiers against IPOB, Isreali's number 1 natural ally in the black world.

Am sure you are not that smart to realize the nonsense you typed up there.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oshe111(m): 10:44am On Oct 29, 2018
Bede2u:
in biafra, tribes will probably form states (not the current 10 states created by nigeria)....and those states will control their destiny 100%. The center will be unattractive like it was in 1960s nigeria. And yes....the best would be to zone presidency constitutionally.

But we have to fight and get biafra 1st.
You just echoed my thought

Most Igbos dont understand me and resorted to insults but thats not the way forward becos this issue is a delicate and important one

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by bantudra: 10:45am On Oct 29, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Afonja step aside. We are discussing family matter here.

this your afonja nonesense will not help you anything....

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oshe111(m): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2018
Efewestern:

My God!

So Urhobo, Isoko, Itsekiri are now Igbo.. nothing we won't read on this forum.. grin.
Being trying to explain to them but they termed me Afonja

Only afew of them on this thread is being logical, others are just sentimental

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oilPUSSY(f): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2018
pryme:

Are you a kid? Or do you think you are talking to another kid - this is not coming as an insult.

What happened after the war when you surrendered? What did you say when you surrendered, did you or did you not denounce Biafra as one of the conditions to surrender? You are now calling it illegal, seems you have no idea how many more millions were about to die if you guys had continued your suicide mission.

Now you talk about referendum, this is why I asked if you are a kid, are you clamoring for referendum for secession or referendum for who wants Biafra, don't you know these are 2 different things?

Is it too much to show respect to these various states by asking them for their permission to be included in a Non existing country? for your information we are in Nigeria not a land with no Name, it takes more than a good artist that can draw a map to change the NATIONALITY of an entire region.

You talk about truth, guys are not even spreading lies, you guys are spreading ignorance.

Talking about surrendering, you need to go back and read Philip Effiong's full speech. He said and I quote
"Treat the surrendering Biafrans well, else their children will resurface tomorrow and continue from where their fathers stopped, and they won't give up like we are doing today until they get what they want"
Go and read more about it.
Why do you think some IPOB members today are calling Philip Efiong a sear ?
Next time if you want to quote someone, say exactly what he said and stop being biased!.

Again don't also forget that it was a war time, what Kanu is currently calling for is referendum.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by pryme(m): 10:54am On Oct 29, 2018
Bede2u:
truth is...if we had it good in nigeria, we wont want biafra. So wats ur point?

My point is the person I quoted had hatred for the North, blaming Luggard. Forgetting after the Millitary came into power via coup, we now have democracy.

The Leaders that came into power were elected, they were not shoved on us by the North.
Even Ojukwu himself had a shot the presidency we all knew how that went, I personally think it was the party people voted for not the candidates, just like the nonsense happening now.
So you see Nigeria is not the problem, it's all politics and this is not the Ibos strongest points (just look at how they are going about getting their referendum).

As for you comment about Ibo not having it good in Nigeria - are you for real?
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by pryme(m): 11:02am On Oct 29, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Talking about surrendering, you need to go back and read Philip Effiong's full speech. He said and I quote
"Treat the surrendering Biafrans well, else their children will resurface tomorrow and continue from where their fathers stopped, and they won't give up like we are doing today until they get what they want"
Go and read more about it.
Why do you think some IPOB members today are calling Philip Efiong a sear ?
Next time if you want to quote someone, say exactly what he said and stop being biased!.

And this speech made your surrender and denouncing Biafra illegal?
Do you have comprehension problem?

You don't go about committing treason to get referendum, do you get cookie from a jar by closing it?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oilPUSSY(f): 11:07am On Oct 29, 2018
pryme:

And this speech made your surrender and denouncing Biafra illegal?
Do you have comprehension problem?

You don't go about committing treason to get referendum, do you get cookie from a jar by closing it?
Go back and read my comment again, then tell me between you and I who has comprehension problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Bede2u(m): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2018
pryme:

My point is the person I quoted had hatred for the North, blaming Luggard. Forgetting after the Millitary came into power via coup, we now have democracy.

The Leaders that came into power were elected, they were not shoved on us by the North.
Even Ojukwu himself had a shot the presidency we all knew how that went, I personally think it was the party people voted for not the candidates, just like the nonsense happening now.
So you see Nigeria is not the problem, it's all politics and this is not the Ibos strongest points (just look at how they are going about getting their referendum).

As for you comment about Ibo not having it good in Nigeria - are you for real?
nigerian politics is the problem. The northern soldiers created the current constitution to favour the north, abandoning the 1963 democratic constitution our fathers accepted.

It can change in biafra...but it will never change in nigeria.

Pray tell, how would u have gone about getting a referandum if u were igbos?

Tell me how good igbos have had it so far...maybe i missed it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by pryme(m): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Go back and read my comment again, then tell me between you and I who has comprehension problem.

Am not bothered if you know nothing I don't have to prove it to you.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by pryme(m): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2018
Bede2u:
nigerian politics is the problem. The northern soldiers created the current constitution to favour the north, abandoning the 1963 democratic constitution our fathers accepted.

It can change in biafra...but it will never change in nigeria.

Pray tell, how would u have gone about getting a referandum if u were igbos?

Tell me how good igbos have had it so far...maybe i missed it

How many Ibo millionaires do you have up North, West, East and South.

Oh you mean politics? I want to ask you and be very honest with your assessment, were the Ibos really interested in politics from the onset?

If talk about the constitution being created by the North and for the North how come the South West are now one of the most Dominant forces in politics today in Nigeria, in fact the South West are now the King Makers.

I have said it before and I will say it again, until you understand the problem clearly, you will never find the true solution to it.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by toolovely(m): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

I believe this is his reason for including it, majority of Rivers people want it. Before he fled, he visited Portharcourt and had audience with them and even Asari supported IPOB, did he not?

i stopped believing the people on NL claiming that Rivers people dont support biafra. i live in Port Harcourt. i have a coursemate in the uni by name Awajima. he supports Biafra with his life.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Westbestside: 11:50am On Oct 29, 2018
giftedben:

Afonja
Proud one yamin

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Westbestside: 11:58am On Oct 29, 2018
kotv:

Exactly nothing but ridiculing yourself. I thought you said I claimed urhobo, why not show exactly where. You Yorubas have absolutely no shame. How a bunch of people wake up with hate, spewing hate and tribal baiting every day. It's like you people wake up and eat tribalism. May God save you people's souls.
I heard you mr nairaland ijaw. I am also a dutch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja / NIN-SIM Linkage: Security Agencies Get Buhari’s Nod To Access Subscriber Details / I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.