Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Fluid Specs Q & A Thread - Car Talk (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fluid Specs Q & A Thread (35850 Views)

Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs / Let's Talk About Brake Fluid! / 4 Misconceptions About Your Car Brakes, Pads And Fluid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 8:29am On Oct 29, 2019
seunoj:

Each time I try to post, I get banned. I will send a mail to your pple on this. Any promo code
Sounds good. Just this one. A few people bought already. Frankly surprised not more have bought. I know people buy multiple 5 liters at once.
https://www.nairaland.com/4816308/fluid-specs-q-thread/11#83410350
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
As always keep an eye here for deals and specials. You won't always see every coupon here.

https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/coupons

Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by temi4fash(m): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hello Madam

Please what is the cost of the manufacturers recommended oil for Honda City 2007
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by ncnerio: 10:16am On Feb 05, 2020
[quote author=radautoworks post=85386593]As always keep an eye here for deals and specials. You won't always see every coupon here.

https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/coupons[/quote

Please I need filter and full pocket friendly synthetic oil for Mazda cx-9 2007. I need am like since 2days ago.
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
[quote author=ncnerio post=86392362][/quote]

Our synthetic is about 16.5k. email or call shop for filter availability (checks signature). I'm on college tours with my son and taking a step back for a bit.
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by ncnerio: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2020
radautoworks:

Our synthetic is about 16.5k. email or call shop for filter availability (checks signature). I'm on college tours with my son and taking a step back for a bit.

Am here now first no filter I never vex finish for that one no sealed oil I still dey keep my cool now the blunter effect car freshener I collect three and I just collect am cos my distance too far. The fragrance I really want them say you keep am for house and you no dey around. The ones der are finish. Just one one frangrance each remain abeg nah do something. Specially for the filter and oil cos I need send am to bnin.
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
ncnerio:

Am here now first no filter I never vex finish for that one no sealed oil I still dey keep my cool now the blunter effect car freshener I collect three and I just collect am cos my distance too far. The fragrance I really want them say you keep am for house and you no dey around. The ones der are finish. Just one one frangrance each remain abeg nah do something. Specially for the filter and oil cos I need send am to bnin.

You for call verify before you go na. Oya no vex. Na which part number Dem no get make Temmy reorder? Ill also have more blunt effects sent to the shop.

As for the oil, we only have in bulk drums or boxes because most people simply do their change with us. Your can still buy dispensed

Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by kaycodes: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
radautoworks:

Your car uses 0w20. If it's a 6 Cylinder, 5w20.

You need

4 bottles of http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=CQO&partNumber=CQ900 for N13,840

5,000 mile Oil filter http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=RFI&partNumber=R84145 N1,486.

OR for v6 you have two oil choices

Conventional http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=CQO&partNumber=CQ610-5QT N9,735

Synthetic http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=CQO&partNumber=CQ920-5QT N16,728

http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=RFI&partNumber=R85348 N1,486

Labor for oil change including free car check and fluid top off is N2,500

Please current quote for this oil and filter. 06 Camry LE V6 including cost of delivery to Uyo mileage is 170K miles.
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
kaycodes:

Please current quote for this oil and filter. 06 Camry LE V6 including cost of delivery to Uyo mileage is 170K miles.

Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by BAZ001: 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
Pls help ma,

I know you have talked about oil change but can't see the specific one that address my issue, I've been searching online

I've been using Mobil XHP on Toyota Camry 2007 for 6yrs and one sweet mouth Engineer convinced me to service my car with Castrol GTX 25W-50 last service.
To cut story short I want to service my car now
Should I continue to use Castrol GTX 25W-50 or go back to my Xhp car is over 140k miles.

The fear of corona won't allow me drive to your office in lekki to use my free coupon and probably ask questions.
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
BAZ001:
Pls help ma,

I know you have talked about oil change but can't see the specific one that address my issue, I've been searching online

I've been using Mobil XHP on Toyota Camry 2007 for 6yrs and one sweet mouth Engineer convinced me to service my car with Castrol GTX 25W-50 last service.
To cut story short I want to service my car now
Should I continue to use Castrol GTX 25W-50 or go back to my Xhp car is over 140k miles.

The fear of corona won't allow me drive to your office in lekki to use my free coupon and probably ask questions.

Only one service with poison? Switch back to 5w20 then sit in the corner facing the wall for an hour for being naughty grin
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by BAZ001: 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
radautoworks:

Only one service with poison? Switch back to 5w20 then sit in the corner facing the wall for an hour for being naughty grin

Thank you ma
I will do that right away.

Ahhh but the walls might be infected with Coro ooh grin
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by seunoj: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
radautoworks:

Madam ready,
Xhp na 20w50. Na poison for 6yrs then anoda brand of poison. Make him dey use am dey go. Switching to 5w20 fit cast the engine o
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
seunoj:

Madam ready,
Xhp na 20w50. Na poison for 6yrs then anoda brand of poison. Make him dey use am dey go. Switching to 5w20 fit cast the engine o

Xhp only comes in 20w50?
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by seunoj: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2020
radautoworks:

Xhp only comes in 20w50?

Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=seunoj post=87749777][/quote]

I know. But is that the ONLY grade it comes in?
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by seunoj: 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
radautoworks:

I know. But is that the ONLY grade it comes in?
Majorly.
I haven't seen other grade locally
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 5:11am On Mar 27, 2020
seunoj:

Majorly.
I haven't seen other grade locally

Looked. It does come in other grades like 10w40
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by Kingsdave(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
I own a 2009 toyota camry V6 ... I wanna use toyota WS..How many litres will I use , also tell me what is to be done at the mechanics , you know gear is delicate issue... Like how many hours will the car cool off before the mechanic commences ATF change.... Should the oil be drained when hot or cold... Wanna change it tomorrow
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 6:49pm On May 13, 2020
WE'RE BAAAACKKK... sorta..

Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by jorghor(m): 12:52pm On May 21, 2020
Good day,
I drive a Lexus ES 330 '05
I want to do an oil change, shocks absorber change and a steering rack change.

Pls can I have price for the replacement items and labour
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 8:39pm On May 21, 2020
jorghor:
Good day,
I drive a Lexus ES 330 '05
I want to do an oil change, shocks absorber change and a steering rack change.

Pls can I have price for the replacement items and labour

Could you please send an email to support@radautoworks.com or https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/parts-request
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by cdz: 6:50am On Jun 01, 2020
Good morning, Radautoworks.

I sent an email requesting availability, price and delivery information concerning Lucas power steering stop leak. I only received an affirmative response on availability. Follow up communication on the other two points have remained unanswered - including one sent on the parts request portal.

Please, how much is this product and how can I take delivery of it?

Thank you.
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 9:00am On Jun 01, 2020
cdz:
Good morning, Radautoworks.

I sent an email requesting availability, price and delivery information concerning Lucas power steering stop leak. I only received an affirmative response on availability. Follow up communication on the other two points have remained unanswered - including one sent on the parts request portal.

Please, how much is this product and how can I take delivery of it?

Thank you.

Hello, you should have a response today. It was the weekend and we were technically closed.
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by cdz: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
radautoworks:

Hello, you should have a response today. It was the weekend and we were technically closed.

Thank you very much. I did get a response this morning but yet again communication trailed off and at the end of today, I still haven't received the product - never mind that I made payment for it as early as 10am. I didn't even receive so much as a confirmation of payment made let alone a response to a follow up question as to whether I can swing by and pick up the product myself.

Email is by no means a preferred channel of communication for me. It is as opaque as it is slow and therefore requires a hands-on, quick response, customer care approach to be bearable for the likes of me. It is rather trying to receive an email asking me for delivery address and then to go completely silent after that until the end of day with no apology for inability to deliver product same day - seeing as you and me are on the same side of town - and no promise of what is to happen the day after so that I may plan my activities better going forward.

Please don't be like GIG logistics: be different.

Thank you.
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
cdz:

Thank you very much. I did get a response this morning but yet again communication trailed off and at the end of today, I still haven't received the product - never mind that I made payment for it as early as 10am. I didn't even receive so much as a confirmation of payment made let alone a response to a follow up question as to whether I can swing by and pick up the product myself.

Email is by no means a preferred channel of communication for me. It is as opaque as it is slow and therefore requires a hands-on, quick response, customer care approach to be bearable for the likes of me. It is rather trying to receive an email asking me for delivery address and then to go completely silent after that until the end of day with no apology for inability to deliver product same day - seeing as you and me are on the same side of town - and no promise of what is to happen the day after so that I may plan my activities better going forward.

Thank you.

Querying then and will revert. I'm not in the country so I can't respond as quickly as I'd like
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
cdz:

Thank you.

Querying them and will revert. I'm not in the country so I can't respond as quickly as I'd like
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
cdz:

Thank you.

They did respond yesterday at noon. Please see below.

Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by cdz: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
radautoworks:

They did respond yesterday at noon. Please see below.

Thanks for your intervention. Since the report was made here, it is proper to post an update here as well.

We did get round our communication glitch and I dashed down to your place and picked up my order promptly. It turned out that one bottle was not enough and so I had to pick up a second bottle thereafter.

At the moment, the whining noise from the power steering unit at idle has ceased. When I turned the steering at stand still it turned as free as it should for the first time since I had the fluid leak. I'll take the car for a spin tomorrow for a concluding test of the steering system. I'll be too glad to find that the Lucas stop leak product solved my problem definitively. That stuff'll certainly come across as a miracle in a bottle.

Above all, thank you very much for your concerned and timely intervention. You guys certainly make life a whole lot easier when it comes to picking up 'exotic' products and supplies for the car and I'm glad to have you here.

Thank you and keep up the good work.
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
cdz:

Thanks for your intervention. Since the report was made here, it is proper to post an update here as well.

We did get round our communication glitch and I dashed down to your place and picked up my order promptly. It turned out that one bottle was not enough and so I had to pick up a second bottle thereafter.

At the moment, the whining noise from the power steering unit at idle has ceased. When I turned the steering at stand still it turned as free as it should for the first time since I had the fluid leak. I'll take the car for a spin tomorrow for a concluding test of the steering system. I'll be too glad to find that the Lucas stop leak product solved my problem definitively. That stuff'll certainly come across as a miracle in a bottle.

Above all, thank you very much for your concerned and timely intervention. You guys certainly make life a whole lot easier when it comes to picking up 'exotic' products and supplies for the car and I'm glad to have you here.

Thank you and keep up the good work.

Thank you so much. Apologies about the miscommunicated. Lucas is REALLY good. A lot of parts people replace here can be saved by stop leak products not just power steering.
Re: Fluid Specs Q & A Thread by radautoworks: 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
The next time someone tells me they won't use manufacturer recommended oil because Nigeria is too hot ehn.. Na so I enter Moto today. What is this

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) / BMW 740i Pre-LCI E38 - Restore To Basic(ish) Condition / The Pros And Cons Of Using A Hybrid Vehicle In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.