Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend (10476 Views)

What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? / Whats The Awkward Name Of A Phone U Have Ever Heard / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by naijasensei: 11:25am On May 06, 2019
Telvin7:
the tecno marketers are the worst we've seen on nairaland ..
They hype the phone to hell

Ivanmykel:

I don't even bother to argue, I know what I want.

seunfly:

I argue with them alot because people kept quiet in the past was the reason they were succeeded in their lies and impunity, however when u argue and brings out point, some people with working brain will wake up and see the light. That is why you see serious revolution in phone section.

I am usually caught in two minds whenever I encounter their marketers. On the one hand, I just want to walk on by, but when I read the deliberate misinformation and obvious lies I usually end up responding. Imagine one blockhead saying the Helio P23 SoC is better than the Snapdragon 660 SoC, I felt like slapping the ignoramus through my phone.

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Telvin7(m): 11:34am On May 06, 2019
naijasensei:

I am usually caught in two minds whenever I encounter their marketers. On the one hand, I just want to walk on by, but when I read the deliberate misinformation and obvious lies I usually end up responding. Imagine one blockhead saying the Helio P23 SoC is better than the Snapdragon 660 SoC, I felt like slapping the ignoramus through my phone.
lol. ..the guy is am example of those dumbhead Nigerians that are being brainwashed by techno and co

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Telvin7(m): 11:35am On May 06, 2019
Ivanmykel:

I don't even bother to argue, I know what I want.
your Huawei phone .. does it support glo 4g ??
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Ivanmykel(f): 11:51am On May 06, 2019
Telvin7:
your Huawei phone .. does it support glo 4g ??

Yeah
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Ivanmykel(f): 11:54am On May 06, 2019
seunfly:

I argue with them alot because people kept quiet in the past was the reason they were succeeded in their lies and impunity, however when u argue and brings out point, some people with working brain will wake up and see the light. That is why you see serious revolution in phone section.

I like the revolution, you guys are doing a great job. Just that I don't usually have strength for arguments.

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Telvin7(m): 11:56am On May 06, 2019
Ivanmykel:

Yeah
how is the camera ...
Abeg post some pictures ..
Confused about the brand to buy
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Ivanmykel(f): 12:21pm On May 06, 2019
Telvin7:
how is the camera ...
Abeg post some pictures ..
Confused about the brand to buy

Ahhh, some pictures.
Okay, let me snap objects.

Tried to dress my wound and made a mess with GV
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Ivanmykel(f): 12:31pm On May 06, 2019
Ivanmykel:

Ahhh, some pictures.
Okay, let me snap objects.

Tried to dress my wound and made a mess with GV
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 06, 2019
Ivanmykel:

I'm telling you, the phone almost made me shed real tears. I wait like 10 seconds for what I clicked on to open, let's hope huawei y9 2019 doesn't join bad gang.
no no never... I can bet on it. I use the Huawei p10 and j must say, the phone is a beast
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Ivanmykel(f): 12:55pm On May 06, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
no no never... I can bet on it. I use the Huawei p10 and j must say, the phone is a beast

How's the p10, camera and all?
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 06, 2019
Ivanmykel:

How's the p10, camera and all?
Crystal clear, sharp display and a long lasting, fast charging battery.
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Ivanmykel(f): 1:08pm On May 06, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
Crystal clear, sharp display and a long lasting, fast charging battery.

Wow
Nice
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by salford1: 3:25pm On May 06, 2019
Telvin7:
he is just trolling
He might not be. My S8 suffers a burn in. Luckily I bought insurance when i got the phone. Going to change the screen soon.
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Orlandihno(m): 8:03pm On May 06, 2019
olujosh301:
Injoo fire
That phone can cook indomie
Ohh booie!!! Haaahahaaaaahh!!!
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Telvin7(m): 10:55am On May 07, 2019
salford1:

He might not be. My S8 suffers a burn in. Luckily I bought insurance when i got the phone. Going to change the screen soon.
that jsuj the problem with AMOLED display
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by coolcentbigman(m): 2:58pm On May 07, 2019
Infinix note that phone alone will burn down your economy, changing of it's charging port frequently and many more problems.
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Ganiz(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2019
CoolPad
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by pat077: 7:03pm On May 07, 2019
Innjoo
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by TheFacelessMan: 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
cry
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Adeniyii2017: 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
Invest in your nearest future..

Access to all the materials you need for Data Science, Web Development, and Software Development 40.5GB

See thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5261075/get-all-materials-needed-data
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Ivanmykel(f): 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Gen Ojukwu sends his regards.....

Tried seriously to speak with you when i read about the child issues you had but you've blocked the lines...

There to support.

Please send a message on whatsapp
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by JBoss25(m): 4:10am On Jan 15, 2020
Auladimeji2:
If you wanna iron your clothes and you don't have light, just buy any lenovo phone. Thank me later cheesy
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by eddycliff(m): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
Leagoo m9
Notin to write home abt

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by spactacus(m): 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
Tecno c8, Terrible ram management. God will punish TRANSSION Holdings
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by dukeo(m): 5:18am On Jan 16, 2020
Vernee t3 pro
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by nengibo: 5:25am On Jan 16, 2020
Gionee A1 lite , windows lumia series
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by alphaNomega: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
seunfly:
Mine was Tecno L8plus, normally I know tecno is not an excellent product but my phone had emmagency shot down even though it was old but I was delaying the demise of the phone till when I will have enough money to buy another quality phone but the phone refused to comply.

The phone could not wait for me to gather money b4 it finally packed up so I was forced to enter Bannex plaza in Abuja with small budget. Most of the marketers in Bannex only sells tecno, infinix and itel so I settled for the lesser evil " tecno". However b4 then, criminals nairaland tecno marketers had hype tecno L8 and plus version, different positive testimony not knowing that they are all lying, that was how I went straight for Tecno L8 plus.
First the screen was not as responsive as my previous phones, I thought that will be sorted out through calibration but it a big lie, it was inferior quality screen product. Next was the resolution and I got used to that one, then the phone gets hot but the most annoying is the advertisement, there was no way to turn it off and the stupid advert gave me head pain, anytime I found a solution to it, stupid tecno will push hios software update which will make the advert comes back with great and annoying intensity. You can't do anything meaningful without the advert popping up, sometime in the middle of calls and you will not be able to drop ur calls on time until you canceled the advert unless you begged the person you called to end it for you.
Finally I did not wait for the phone to die b4 I buried it and buy another phone.
I v made up my mind, no amount of hyping, urgent need for phone pressure, financial pressure or any other means will push me to buy tecno or it likes.

I have been using a Tecno L8 plus longer than 3 years now. The battery is not as fantastic as when new but it stills gets me through like 6 days without browsing. The reason is that I serves as a spare phone for my extra SIM, few calls and messages.

The screen is busted and 98% functional so I'm not fixing it. The only repair I have done are charging port replacement, twice, because the first one was poorly built.

The downside of the phone is the slow rate of charge which is understandable because at the time the phone made its debut, fast charging was like a premium feature on Tecno. Most mid-range Infinix phones had it anyway.

My Tecno L8 plus was properly built.
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by awoo47: 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
tecno camon X
phone switched off lyk dat
i jus lock am e no gree come up again
although they repaired it free but i lost all my pics cry

i sold it after dem repair am finish
Nd started using note 5

I think Infinix is far better than tecno
at least 2 out of 3 infinix device i used was durable nd lasted 3yrs + till i dash am out

But tecno nd freezing na 5&6
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by seunfly: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
alphaNomega:

I have been using a Tecno L8 plus longer than 3 years now. The battery is not as fantastic as when new but it stills gets me through like 6 days without browsing. The reason is that I serves as a spare phone for my extra SIM, few calls and messages.

The screen is busted and 98% functional so I'm not fixing it. The only repair I have done are charging port replacement, twice, because the first one was poorly built.

The downside of the phone is the slow rate of charge which is understandable because at the time the phone made its debut, fast charging was like a premium feature on Tecno. Most mid-range Infinix phones had it anyway.

My Tecno L8 plus was properly built.

A phone that u repair one or two things twice within three years is not properly built, I v used a phone for 3years without touching anything and the phone I'm using now is a year plus without touching anything.
Like I said that phone is super inferior quality.

The only thing that is arguable is "what is inferior quality to me might not be inferior quality to you" and some things I might notice such as the screen touch quality might not be noticeable by you, it depend on what phone u were using b4 u changed to it. Lastly u said it is ur spare phone which means you did not really use it much to feel the pain of real user.

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by alphaNomega: 8:34am On Jan 17, 2020
seunfly:

A phone that u repair one or two things twice within three years is not properly built, I v used a phone for 3years without touching anything and the phone I'm using now is a year plus without touching anything.
Like I said that phone is super inferior quality.

The only thing that is arguable is "what is inferior quality to me might not be inferior quality to you" and some things I might notice such as the screen touch quality might not be noticeable by you, it depend on what phone u were using b4 u changed to it. Lastly u said it is ur spare phone which means you did not really use it much to feel the pain of real user.

It was my "main phone" for a while and the long charging times made me downgrade it so I understand.

The part I fixed was actually a replacement, not a repair per say. The original port got damaged after the phone fell from a height, landed in the charging port with a USB cable still connected. A number of phones would have lost more than a charging port after that incident.

The replacement part was faulty, the next one I got works fine till today. I still maintain that mine was well built because I've seen people complain about a lot of stuff that makes me wonder if we were using the same phone.

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by alphaNomega: 8:36am On Jan 17, 2020
awoo47:
tecno camon X
phone switched off lyk dat
i jus lock am e no gree come up again
although they repaired it free but i lost all my pics cry

i sold it after dem repair am finish
Nd started using note 5

I think Infinix is far better than tecno
at least 2 out of 3 infinix device i used was durable nd lasted 3yrs + till i dash am out

But tecno nd freezing na 5&6

I agree. infinix builds better phones than Tecno
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by alphaNomega: 8:39am On Jan 17, 2020
coolcentbigman:
Infinix note that phone alone will burn down your economy, changing of it's charging port frequently and many more problems.

You are probably buying fake replacement charging ports. Change your dealer.

Samsung S7 Edge Battery Is Very Horrible / I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte / My Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6+ Nougat Update