Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend (10489 Views)

What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? / Whats The Awkward Name Of A Phone U Have Ever Heard / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by techycontents(m): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2020
Justicextian:
Gionee S10C,has any one used it here?What's your advice please,am thinking of buying it...
I will advice you not to go for any Gionee phones for now bro. The S10c will die on Android 7 when Android 10 is already out.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Telvin7(m): 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
techycontents:

I will advice you not to go for any Gionee phones for now bro. The S10c will die on Android 7 when Android 10 is already out.
Android 10 is already out
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by oodua1stson: 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Tecno n7
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by oodua1stson: 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
olatorich:
Innjoo fire
I remember when people on this forum killed that brand with mouth cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by oodua1stson: 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
walex1991:
Tecno p5 terrible fone. Low battery capacity, Terrible ram management if you open Opera mini, WhatsApp go close if you open WhatsApp Facebook go close. Then it started stalling and getting hot. I no fit count the amount of times I format the phone cus of hanging eventually I traded for bb bold 5 another Terrible mistake grin grin after buying supposed original ba3. Phone go dey 100% If I on am e go restart like 20 times then later show "battery too low for radio use" cheesy weyreh phone used to move about with 3 batteries
wetin your eye don see for this life cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by ahmemmygrey(m): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
tecno f1
the battery na nightmare,

4hrs charge, 1hr use,

my formal Sony Xperia tipo battery is even better than it

1 Like

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by mrbillz(m): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
INNJOO FIRE
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Bestliving(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sendo, bird and alcatel
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by faithfull18(f): 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
Itel batteries last but if the phone falls, it's gone.

Xiaomi batteries do not last.
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by seunfly: 3:39am On Apr 25, 2020
Ivanmykel:

I'm telling you, the phone almost made me shed real tears. I wait like 10 seconds for what I clicked on to open, let's hope huawei y9 2019 doesn't join bad gang.

How far about your huawei phone, mine was stolen last month and i ordered for realme x2 pro since last month, I'm still waiting for jumia to deliver my phone.
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Jesuisbelle(f): 5:00am On Apr 25, 2020
LG G5. I fuckin hated that piece of junk.
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by cynhamscakes(f): 7:19am On Apr 25, 2020
The only phone I used and regretted was Tecno products. It gave me nightmares. When my last Tecno phone was stolen (that was yearssss ago though), I was relieved.

Then I switched to Gionee, used M3, M5 and M6. No issues at all. Got tired of M6 and there was no other good Gionee product so right now I'm using Oppo baddest!!! Sweet phone in all ramifications.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Kingsean(m): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2020
Tecno H7. That phone dealt with me seriously. It was as if tecno purposely planted viruses in the phone. Most times whenever i power it on, I'd see strange apps appearing and installing themselves. The battery was useless and the phone boils water. Anytime i put on flashlight, it gets terribly hot and automatically powers off. The phone lags like crazy.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Willress(m): 10:21am On Apr 25, 2020
faithfull18:
Itel batteries last but if the phone falls, it's gone.

Xiaomi batteries do not last.

Please Mention the phone model and don't generalize hastily, I use a redmi Note 8 and it has been a swell experience since.

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by faithfull18(f): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2020
Willress:

Please Mention the phone model and don't generalize hastily, I use a redmi Note 8 and it has been a swell experience since.
Oh, I thought I did. Xiaomi redmi 8.
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Teeboy2300(m): 10:53am On Apr 25, 2020
faithfull18:

Oh, I thought I did. Xiaomi redmi 8.
Then you bought fake.
That phone last longer than my redmi 7 and my redmi 7 even lasts very long

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by faithfull18(f): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Teeboy2300:

Then you bought fake.
That phone last longer than my redmi 7 and my redmi 7 even lasts very long
Can't say, bought it from a reputable phone store. Every other feature is okay asides the battery.
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Willress(m): 11:52am On Apr 25, 2020
faithfull18:

Can't say, bought it from a reputable phone store. Every other feature is okay asides the battery.

That's heart ranching but Xiaomi products generally are always good but have you taken it back to the store where you purchased it from and laid your complaint to them
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Ivanmykel(f): 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
seunfly:

How far about your huawei phone, mine was stolen last month and i ordered for realme x2 pro since last month, I'm still waiting for jumia to deliver my phone.

Awww, so sorry about your stolen phone. My is still giving me joy, no issues till today. I've not heard of realme X2 though, but you could review it when it arrives.
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Hardey33: 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
Infinix hot 3 that phone was a trash lags like kilode
And one Tecno c8 second handed I sold it the next day after I charged a 3000mah ba3 for like 5hrs with a 2amps charger
Thank God am done with the infinix shit now using redmi note 8 so cool

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by frankmoney(m): 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
Leagoo kiicaa power
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by danieldinho: 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lg G4 everything seems perfect until the bootloop kicked in bought another one, after a year it also bootlooped aside that the phone was dope
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Flytime: 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
Telvin7:
Another worst phone was mhorse ...
Chai......
Phone can't collect Android games and doesn't support play store even when I saw Android 4.4 in the settings..
The camera is just a poo of mess.(the Java phones has a better camera than this one)
The display be like all those old black and white lcd television from the 90s....
Speaker That one na sound nor be speaker.....
After one week of use , I returned the phone ...collect my money with oppression ..
GOd punish that man we sell the phone give me....rubbish
lol reminded me a phone a friend if mine was using then I think Lenovo,the phone didn't even have Bluetooth and it claimed to be Android.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Raptor2cool: 8:53am On Apr 26, 2020
danieldinho:
Lg G4 everything seems perfect until the bootloop kicked in bought another one, after a year it also bootlooped aside that the phone was dope
pls what is this bootloop, hope the lg g6 don't av the issue, because I just ordered it
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Sammiel: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2020
faithfull18:

How many hours of SOT (screen on time) do you get per charge? If it's less than 8hrs then you bought a defective or a fake phone. I have been using my redmi 7 since July last year (9 months) and I still get between 10 to 13 hrs SOT to be honest. Xiaomi is the real deal when it comes to phone efficiency.
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Olobitat: 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Injoo fire 2
The best I've used was tecno H6
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by faithfull18(f): 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Sammiel:
How many hours of SOT (screen on time) do you get per charge? If it's less than 8hrs then you bought a defective or a fake phone. I have been using my redmi 7 since July last year (9 months) and I still get between 10 to 13 hrs SOT to be honest. Xiaomi is the real deal when it comes to phone efficiency.
For a relatively new device, isn't 13hours not too small cos it's hardly used, just switched on.
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Sammiel: 10:23am On Apr 27, 2020
faithfull18:

For a relatively new device, isn't 13hours not too small cos it's hardly used, just switched on.
I don't get you, if I don't use it then I will definitely not have any reasonable SOT. The screen on time is measured based on how long you have your face glued to the phone screen while operating it.
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Blastedholligan: 11:34am On Apr 27, 2020
Olobitat:
Injoo fire 2
The best I've used was tecno H6
that H6 is a good phone. I used it too.
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by faithfull18(f): 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sammiel:
I don't get you, if I don't use it then I will definitely not have any reasonable SOT. The screen on time is measured based on how long you have your face glued to the phone screen while operating it.
No, it should be how long the battery lasts until the next charge.

For a new phone, with minimised screen brightness and resolution and not been put to active use, the SOT should be more than 13hours, was even expecting 3days thereabout.
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Sammiel: 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
faithfull18:

No, it should be how long the battery lasts until the next charge.

For a new phone, with minimised screen brightness and resolution and not been put to active use, the SOT should be more than 13hours, was even expecting 3days thereabout.
No, you are wrong. You can Google the meaning of screen on time yourself.
On the other hand, yes, a new phone should last longer than 13 hrs if not put into active use. This redmi 7 I have will exceed 4 days if I don't actively browse the Internet on it for sure.
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by TrollKiller(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Raptor2cool:
pls what is this bootloop, hope the lg g6 don't av the issue, because I just ordered it
I think LG has fixed the issue since then.it was an error in their is. they have fixed it
but just to be safe, DO NOT USE A CHEAP USB CORD AND CHARGER ON IT. THAT IS THR THING THAT CAUSES IT.
MAKE SURE ANY CHARGER YKU USE IS TOP NOTCH AND ORIGINAL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Converting BB Phone To Wifi Hotspot. / How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily / PES 2017 Apk & OBB Data For Android Available For Download Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.