Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend (10488 Views)

What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? / Whats The Awkward Name Of A Phone U Have Ever Heard / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by ahmemmygrey(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sammiel:
No, you are wrong. You can Google the meaning of screen on time yourself.
On the other hand, yes, a new phone should last longer than 13 hrs if not put into active use. This redmi 7 I have will exceed 4 days if I don't actively browse the Internet on it for sure.

redmi note 7 or redmi 7, which one of these two if I may ask
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Sammiel: 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
ahmemmygrey:

redmi note 7 or redmi 7, which one of these two if I may ask
redmi 7.
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Sammiel: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
The worst phone I ever used was Samsung galaxy note 4. It was a beautifully made useless device with the worst battery ever. I developed hatred for Samsung phones after that experience.
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by ahmemmygrey(m): 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sammiel:
redmi 7.
ok, thankio

1 Like

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by adebayo89(m): 5:36am On Apr 28, 2020
Tecno phones... I can never buy Tecno phone again
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Dollywood(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tecno Y2!!!!! cry that phone gives me heartbreaks, the phone hangs anytime i switch on my data, it's hotness can fry eggs cry imagine ordinary whatsapp is freezing I'm always irritated when that happens and I've the urge to smash the phone on the wall, thank goodness i sold that disastrous phone, since then i had peace of mind cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
UMIDIGI a3! Camera packed up within 2 months...

Called and messaged their customer care in China, but poorly responded.
Never will i make such mistake again. Since I got spark 4 no complaints
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Flytime: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:
UMIDIGI a3! Camera packed up within 2 months...

Called and messaged their customer care in China, but poorly responded.

Never will i make such mistake again. Since I got spark 4 no complaints
did you try factory resetting the device cause I know someone using the spark 4 with a camera issue it kept on saying camera stopped working,but after factory reset all was back to normal besides yours was probably a factory default at least back when it was my daily driver I never experienced this.I'll recommend it for people looking for quality minus camera on a tight budget.
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Sunkanmiwise(m): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
No need messing around, TECNO all the way.

I will like to try the Pourvior 3 Plus and the Camon 15, but for now am okay with Camon12.
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Kayconcept2(m): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
One fairly used Lenovo phone like that.

Before I port to TECNO.
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Flytime:
did you try factory resetting the device cause I know someone using the spark 4 with a camera issue it kept on saying camera stopped working,but after factory reset all was back to normal besides yours was probably a factory default at least back when it was my daily driver I never experienced this.I'll recommend it for people looking for quality minus camera on a tight budget.

I reset it more than 10 times, still nothing
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Jollof123: 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
HTC m7
Tecno M7
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by olaridwan(m): 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Infinix s3.. Lawd... D fone was a mess... I vowed not to use infinix and tecno again in my life.. Nokia opened my eyes... Infinix and tecno r crap..

1 Like

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Daintydan: 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Innjoo Fire Plus. My worst experience in phone. Screen stopped being responsive within 3 months and that was the end. It had a very nice camera though.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by danieldinho: 5:19pm On May 03, 2020
Raptor2cool:
pls what is this bootloop, hope the lg g6 don't av the issue, because I just ordered it
Nope, the bootloop is peculiar to lg g4, it has to do with poor engineering soldering work on the board which makes the phone to keep restarting without passing the android screen.
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by seunfly: 10:06pm On May 03, 2020
cynhamscakes:
The only phone I used and regretted was Tecno products. It gave me nightmares. When my last Tecno phone was stolen (that was yearssss ago though), I was relieved.

Then I switched to Gionee, used M3, M5 and M6. No issues at all. Got tired of M6 and there was no other good Gionee product so right now I'm using Oppo baddest!!! Sweet phone in all ramifications.

I used gionee m2 for almost 4 years, chai that phone is rugged. That is Nokia 3310 of Andriod. My younger brother's Gionee M2 is still alive, he used it till last year before i angrily bought xiaomi note 7 pro for him, now it is his house help that use the phone. Imagine Gionee M2 is still alive, the Charger has broken and the battery was dead, he bought new battery and charger like 2 times.
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Nobody: 3:34am On May 04, 2020
Tekno is one of the best when you buy it follow come and in a reputable shop.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by atheistandproud(m): 7:32am On May 21, 2020
seunfly:
Mine was Tecno L8plus, normally I know tecno is not an excellent product but my phone had emmagency shot down even though it was old but I was delaying the demise of the phone till when I will have enough money to buy another quality phone but the phone refused to comply.

The phone could not wait for me to gather money b4 it finally packed up so I was forced to enter Bannex plaza in Abuja with small budget. Most of the marketers in Bannex only sells tecno, infinix and itel so I settled for the lesser evil " tecno". However b4 then, criminals nairaland tecno marketers had hype tecno L8 and plus version, different positive testimony not knowing that they are all lying, that was how I went straight for Tecno L8 plus.
First the screen was not as responsive as my previous phones, I thought that will be sorted out through calibration but it a big lie, it was inferior quality screen product. Next was the resolution and I got used to that one, then the phone gets hot but the most annoying is the advertisement, there was no way to turn it off and the stupid advert gave me head pain, anytime I found a solution to it, stupid tecno will push hios software update which will make the advert comes back with great and annoying intensity. You can't do anything meaningful without the advert popping up, sometime in the middle of calls and you will not be able to drop ur calls on time until you canceled the advert unless you begged the person you called to end it for you.
Finally I did not wait for the phone to die b4 I buried it and buy another phone.
I v made up my mind, no amount of hyping, urgent need for phone pressure, financial pressure or any other means will push me to buy tecno or it likes.

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by skywalker240(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2020
Transsion devices,

Even my adversaries won't get it from me as a gift
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Telvin7(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
skywalker240:
Transsion devices,

Even my adversaries won't get it from me as a gift
grin
But you dey use am
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by oluwakayode25(m): 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
My mum had one of those early camon series... She gave it to my younger sister when the phone taya her. She got a new tecno spark phone. My sister suffer o����.. I really did not get to ask her what she was going through but i saw it a mile away, she suffer abeg!!!�... Mum gave her her tecno spark phone, i really do not know the exact models but i sha know my mum uses tecno, junior sis got d spark phone and thank GOD the phone didn't kill her... Well she's enjoying her iPhone 8 now... How my older brothers enjoy infinix and tecno na serious wahala.. LG v30+ and Hoping to do better each year with new phones
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Michael390(m): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
My worst phone was coolpad 8079 sad , so I was low on money and needed a phone urgently.I couldn't wait a little bit longer so I stepped inside this man shop he told me that coolpad 8079 his the cheapest phone he had, so the man na hype the phone like it was good,the guy was pushing me to buy it so my mumu sense na gave him money sad sad from the second day I regretted ever collecting the phone, you will charge the phone for 20 minutes and it the battery will ware out in 3 minutes(I'm serious ohh)
the phone no fit even install sub way surf na only 5MB game I con get for that mumu phone ahh and the worst part is it no fit do selfie.even if I no press the phone you will see 4℅ left or the phone will be 100℅ if I just do 2 minutes phone call 0℅ and I have to charge it sad sad ahh the phone no fit even play wey normal phone dey play.the day that pain me pass is when I charged it off to 100℅ immediately I on it I saw 0℅ mumu NEPA na con take the light,that was the first day I remember crying.then as I dey try manage the phone my sister con spoil the charging point and battery oh boy I rejoice that day ohhhhhhh,I even gave testimony saying " thank GOD ohhh that one evil spirit is gone from my life... the problem much for that phone ehh.
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by VerifiedStalin: 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
lilmax:
should be the samsung s8.....after the hype, I change its name to amaka

Bro you probably bought a fake Samsung Galaxy S8. Mine (S8+) is 3 years old and still kicking.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by TurnerG: 3:54am On Sep 10, 2020
Mine was Tecno pop 1.. My friend brought tecno pop 1 that time. The phone entered my eyes and my friend over hyped it so much.. God!! That was how I enter market oooo. I go buy my own. Oboy!!! First day I charged it. It was 100%. It was just 1 minute my phone was 97%. I was like Wtf just happen here my nigga. God that phone frustrated my life. And our electricity isn't stable.. I will charge the phone 100%. 30 min it will say battery low. What baffles me was that the battery mah was 2500 which wasn't so bad even a 1000mah will last longer than it.. The second was the storage. The storage was 8gb. I got home I saw 5gb. System has taken 3gb already. God I was managing space I couldn't collect videos same as application the storage will run out easily. God that phone almost made me committed suicide and I brought the phone 25k. Chaiii. I abdoned the phone . because I know if I sell it to someone it will be wickedness. God that phone. Chai RIP. That phone made me fear tecno. I no fi use tecno for my life again..
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by skywalker240(m): 5:21am On Sep 11, 2020
Telvin7:
grin But you dey use am
grin

AS TORCHLIGHT grin
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Michael390(m): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2020
Lolzzz
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Akanimoh113(m): 7:45am On Sep 11, 2020
All the phones Mentioned here are a bit Satisfying because they're all androids...

No one has mentioned The Sickest most Scrappy phone ever
Which is Windows Phone (Lumia phones in General)

At least Nokia 7.1 and 7.2 are okay cus they are Androids
But Windows is 100% scrap forget the cool camera oo its Scrap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Converting BB Phone To Wifi Hotspot. / How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily / PES 2017 Apk & OBB Data For Android Available For Download Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.