Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

"His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' (78571 Views)

Praying In Name Of ‘lucifer’ More Potent Than In Name Of Jesus - Daddy Freeze / Daddy Freeze Condemns The Pastor Who Rejected Game Of Thrones For Christians / Can Somebody Explain To Me How We Arrived At The Name "Jesus"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by BigIyanga: 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
yomi96:
This guy used to make sense before, now na opkata yarn e dey talk. The name Jesus is proven and tested. He can go to hell with his bs rethorics
Cos you’re allergic to facts

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by aaredays007(m): 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
This Daddy freeze of a thing............. I sorry for you,... Anyway son of perdition will surely behave like his father(satan)
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
generalmaxzamani:
I was about condemning freeze until I checked on google and found out he is actually saying the truth......I give credit to him for the enlightenment
Do not be deceived... I can as well come to google and post reasons and why's this and this is so.... It is and was man who made google and kept those answers there.
Goggle is just a hub for debate, and logical answers. And when doing things of the spirit you don't need logic or reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by osazsky(m): 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2018
BigIyanga:

which fact see mumu,are u not seeing this poo for the first time,facts are known not Dis rubbish hypotheses DAT won't even pass common litmus test
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by pembisco(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

When it comes to anything Christianity, you would come out to give an opinion, but when you are mentioned about the tyranny of your mods you won't be seen. Sometimes we wonder if you are too weak to confront your subordinates. They would destroy your hard work before your very eyes. No matter how much of Atheist you claim, we know you are an Islamic apologist.
Do not mind the idiat

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by WizEmre(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
I agree with u completely!
Freeze meant well. But he's made a mistake with this submission about the name Jesus.

If he's truly a seeker of truth. He should admit that he got it wrong, upon seeing this analysis of urs.

Well done!

Waakanda:
Madness at its peak cool

Can someone tell this guy there's something called "Arbitrariness of Language". In other words, if a group of people agreed to start referring/calling a stone, "Brubru"... then it stands. With that, the word 'stone' can easily go into oblivion and everyone knows that hard thing as 'blublu'.

To explain this vividly, the word 'stone' means 'okuta' in Yoruba language, 'nkume' in Igbo, and 'dutse' in Hausa. The adoption of such different names is purely based on agreement among the individual ethnic groups.

The word/name "Jesus" can be likened to the above. That's why Yorubas pray with the word "Jesu Kristi" and those with faith in it get results... same with other tribes. Remember, the Bible says "Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven (Matthew 18:19 KJV)".

Therefore, the word "Jesus" may be a product of agreement and I don't have any problem using it for the purpose it's meant for. Freeze lacks the locus standi to denigrate or belittle the name in question because of the forces that gave it the recognition it's enjoying today and forever.

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by DeOTR: 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2018
thorpido:
What proofs?He's ignorant about language and transliteration.
It's about the 'Who' first and not just the language.
Whatever name is called in any language,as long as it refers to 'that Person' aka the Living Word,then it's valid.
Why can't we just call him by his given name?
How can we even find salvation in his name if we call him a name not known to him?
The real name of God and the messiah was deliberately changed in the bible translation while leaving that of satan. Ain't that cool?

4 Likes

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by osazsky(m): 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2018
Eberejesus111:

Do not be deceived... I can as well come to google and post reasons and why's this and this is so.... It is and was man who made google and kept those answers there.
Goggle is just a hub for debate, and logical answers. And when doing things of the spirit you don't need logic or reasoning.
I saw something in google last week. that urine cures and eradicate HIV,I was shocked when one Muslim guy was agueing that its a known fact and 100% correct,I wept for d guy

3 Likes

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by LordPsalm(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
Daddy Freeze is right. This has been proven by all Christain scholars and the Jews that His name was Yeshua. But he NEVER condemn the translated Name Jesus
He's just letting you know His real name as a Hebrew
But i think the Average Nigerian mind is immature for such MATURE FACT
Its just like trying to convince a 4yrs old that Santaclause (Father christmas) never existed
Make researchs before u call him antiChrist

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by paxonel(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
vaxx:
i seriously think dady freeze is right also and contrary to your opinion ""Name is very important"".

Imagine yeshua as a persom is walking along the street of oshodi, and you called him by the name Jesus. Do you think he will answer you?
Even the hebrew language and a lot of it pronunciation have evolve over time, to what is known as today hebrew language how much more names.

Another 1 million years from now do you think that name jesus will still be in vogue?

The name will change to something else, but it will still be noted that someone was crucified a million years ago to save mankind from sin with some other name known to the people of that era.

So, i dont know what freeze is shouting?
What will be will surely be.

2 Likes

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by spiritedtete: 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
Na like this we go watch freeze enter market?

Crase don start be that ooo...

Abeg help me tell am say for my church them also tell me say him Name na Yeshua oo.

Happy crase freeze.

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by akinneo: 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
Originakalokalo:

I am not surprised.

Daddy Freeze uses controversy to sell himself..

It is all about money this days... Nothing else matters.

He is doing this to get money, he serves mammon.

But Jesus said you can't serve God and mammon.

Evidently, he doesn't serve God.

There are many daddy freeze in this world. They serve money.. They promote controversies for money.. and end up corrupting the society...

They serve mammon. They serve the devil... and corrupt God's creation in the process...

and ignorantly, they incur the wrath of God .

Are you a daddy freeze? You are an enemy of God.
guy shut up u no get sense how old are you

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by kunmiiii: 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
delugajackson:
I'm begining to suspect that this guy is an antichrist. Beware of false prophets, my people.

The false prophets you're looking for are in Churches not social media

2 Likes

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by LordPsalm(m): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
He still has his senses intact
Make research rather than curse
BigIyanga:

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by kanayo76: 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
Waakanda:
Madness at its peak cool

Can someone tell this guy there's something called "Arbitrariness of Language". In other words, if a group of people agreed to start referring/calling a stone, "Brubru"... then it stands. With that, the word 'stone' can easily go into oblivion and everyone knows that hard thing as 'blublu'.

To explain this vividly, the word 'stone' means 'okuta' in Yoruba language, 'nkume' in Igbo, and 'dutse' in Hausa. The adoption of such different names is purely based on agreement among the individual ethnic groups.

The word/name "Jesus" can be likened to the above. That's why Yorubas pray with the word "Jesu Kristi" and those with faith in it get results... same with other tribes. Remember, the Bible says "Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven (Matthew 18:19 KJV)".

Therefore, the word "Jesus" may be a product of agreement and I don't have any problem using it for the purpose it's meant for. Freeze lacks the locus standi to denigrate or belittle the name in question because of the forces that gave it the recognition it's enjoying today and forever.
God Bless you, can we partner to diminish the work of agents if darckness like devilish freez, whom God will soon freez-out if this world.

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by asmovic(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
Seun:
Daddy Freeze is absolutely right that the original name of Jesus is 'Yeshua' or 'Joshua'. The 'controversy' here is about whether or not the translated versions of this name in other languages, such as Ιησούς (Greek), Jesus (English), Jesu(Yoruba), Jizọs(Igbo), Yesu(Hausa), and Isa(Arabic) are as potent against demons, and for causing prayers to be instantly answered, as his original Jewish name, 'Yeshua' or 'Joshua'.

One could argue that there is no magic in any of the names: they've all been used against ISIS and Boko Haram and none of them worked.
what has your own father's name worked for worldwide? my joy is that you proved that Jesus's name has been used. it might not work for you but, it has, and it's still working for me.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Bakasey: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
Are you probing the name Jesus or the powers behind the name? If Yeshua works for you and Jesus Christ works for me then what is the issue here? I smell Buhari’s virus

2 Likes

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by phemmyflexxy(m): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
In summary Yesua, eesa, Isa depending on the accent never heard the word Jesus during his lifetime before ascending.
I wonder why someone would be called "the translation" of his name. We understand accent differs. E.g. an Hausa man will call me Pemi instead of Femi. Some call my barber Shehu instead of Seun. But history writers do some changes intentionally for one reason - Alter the story.
So my people, it is not the name Jesus, yesu, Jesu etc that is powerful. IT IS THE FAITH THAT IS STRONG. Even his disciples didn't pray in his name.
Every believer in a faith has a testimony, even at times when it is just a coincidence.
But if u insist that it is the name that is strong, pls help us use it against Boko Haram or even more important Corruption in Nigeria.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by akinneo: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
semyman:

Illiterates
illiterate they always scared to ask questions after all the impose where in them

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by GabdelandAgro(m): 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
I have supported some opinion of this guy freeze, especially the issue of tithe, also I have rejected some of his opinions about scriptures

With this his latest revelation, am now 100% convinced that this guy is working for Satan

He used some small truth to lure pple to follow him, so he can eventually sell the real big lies to them.

2 Likes

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by kanayo76: 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
thorpido:
^^^You've done justice to this,originakalokalo.

This guy really is a nutter.Whatever programme of the Antichrist he's pursuing will consume him.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by asmovic(m): 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
akinneo:
guy shut up u no get sense how old are you
how old are you too kid?
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by jaxxy(m): 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
Freeze is too in a haste to attack the system which we know isn’t perfect and filled with fakes. I like his seek for correct and true knowledge bt he needs to get his facts correctly also.

His claim doesn’t still nullify the authenticity of the name Jesus based on all he just said. There are many interpretations of the original Jewish books and when christ came Christianity went beyond the Jews only. If ure reading an English Bible u can have the name still in Hebrew. He still doesn’t know how the name exactly came about beyond assumptions so what’s his problem exactly.

It’s the reference of the name in whichever translation that matters. Christianity came to every soul on earth including non Jews

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by tealaw(m): 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
No wonder many prayers are not answered. chai

2 Likes

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by DeOTR: 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
Eberejesus111:

His real name is actually Yashua (Yahweh Saves) and there's no letter 'j' in hebrew.
When he said we should call upon His Name, that name was not Jesus and none of His early followers ever called Him so.
Forget google. This is the fact.

4 Likes

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Benekruku(m): 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
bigkahuna704:
This Guy's Is Skipping His Meds

Ignore him

Counter the fact!

Yeshua!

2 Likes

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by NothingDoMe: 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
Seun:
Daddy Freeze is absolutely right that the original name of Jesus is 'Yeshua' or 'Joshua'. The 'controversy' here is about whether or not the translated versions of this name in other languages, such as Ιησούς (Greek), Jesus (English), Jesu(Yoruba), Jizọs(Igbo), Yesu(Hausa), and Isa(Arabic) are as potent against demons, and for causing prayers to be instantly answered, as his original Jewish name, 'Yeshua' or 'Joshua'.

One could argue that there is no magic in any of the names: they've all been used against ISIS and Boko Haram and none of them worked.
I don't think you should only be a professor of atheism whenever Christianity is mentioned. Let's hear your thoughts on Islam, budism and taoism as well.

I think it is easy for you to pick on Christianity because it is actually a peaceful religion or maybe you are just a muslim in disguise. Time will tell.

7 Likes

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by MJBOLT: 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
it's obvious you dont know what a million years is

paxonel:

Even the hebrew language and a lot of it pronunciation have evolve over time, to what is known as today hebrew language how much more names.

Another 1 million years from now do you think that name jesus will still be in vogue?

The name will change to something else, but it will still be noted that someone was crucified a million years ago to save mankind from sin with some other name known to the people of that era.

So, i dont know what freeze is shouting?
What will be will surely be.

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Yahunemerem01(m): 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
delugajackson:
I'm begining to suspect that this guy is an antichrist. Beware of false prophets, my people.

He might be an Antichrist, but this one he said is the TRUTH.
That, I know and some others do also know that, like the JWs. You can still research about it yourself.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by osazsky(m): 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
in Hebrew d 'f' in freeze is silent,d 'z' is pronounced as k,d correct pronunciation for freeze is preek, daddy preak
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Rebuke: 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
I said before, this guy isn't genuine Christian. Smh for those that hav bin following this nitwit as their champion.

Spirit of error is already having fun with this man, his fall is near.

He told yhu nt to pay tithe n some of u cheered him bcus d teaching soothes yhur ears. I hope u all are seeing d real spirit at work nw, demonic.

3 Likes

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by bluefilm: 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
Freeze is right.

The name jesus is the name of a Greek idol.

Anybody worshipping jesus Is worshipping idol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Is This A Proof That The Trending Apostle Suleman's Photos Were Photoshopped? / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.