Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,220 members, 7,860,394 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! (4377 Views)

Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion / +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] / Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2018
TheGenius001:

This is the simple reason why age policy and prescription should be adopted here on NAIRALAND.Thunder Fry your head there!!!
Lmao! If there was age policy you will prolly falsify your age to be here... I'm sure you of those about to hit 18 behind that keyboard. Nonetheless, time will tell you other wise

1 Like

Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by jericco1(m): 9:29am On Nov 01, 2018
TheGenius001:

Bro Shameless bitches is what they are.

with the experience I've had in this life, I'd say that girls are unpredictable. today they're all in and tomorrow they're doing the shítiest thing you can think about.

1 Like

Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 01, 2018
Make una leave this women matter alone jareee. The fact that you obsess about what they do invariably gives them more power over you. Just deal with them without much emotions and you'll be fine.
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by generalissimo(m): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2018
kurupt1:
Don't worry u will get a good girl but its very difficult sha.The devil is using a lot of women nowadays.Take it easy
Na poverty mixed with foolishness dey trouble them. You are really corrupt though cos you just lied on an innocent devil. I will report you to Buhari.
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by emitheo3: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2018
you did not even say anything.....only if i tell you this, if i tell you that
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by Uglymugg: 10:30am On Nov 01, 2018
dominique:
Same ol' garbage. Don't you people ever get tired?

Whatever do men do at their Bachelor's eve, prayer sessions abi? We have seen and heard multiple cases of men cheating and hiding love children from their wives. Did the women open books of lamentations like you people do? Now your people sexually abuse underage helps and wards in their care, defile little girls in the neighbourhod, you never see that one complain about o.

Men are allowed to cheat. Women shouldn't.
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by generalissimo(m): 10:32am On Nov 01, 2018
TheGenius001:

its not about having ugly shits with them bro.These bitches ain't loyal.They are not queens but servants.
Take a benefitial advice before you complicate your life. You could be wrong in your generalisation about women. You dont expect a lady you met in a club with tattoes to have unquestionable characters. Be mindful of your choices. Good ones are still out there.

1 Like

Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by generalissimo(m): 10:38am On Nov 01, 2018
TheGenius001:

you must be mad!!
Hahahahahahaha...Mad Cow!
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by generalissimo(m): 10:50am On Nov 01, 2018
Well, there has always been a reason for every slutty behaviours of every bitch. Could the reasons stated below be yours?.
dominique:
Same ol' garbage. Don't you people ever get tired?

Whatever do men do at their Bachelor's eve, prayer sessions abi? We have seen and heard multiple cases of men cheating and hiding love children from their wives. Did the women open books of lamentations like you people do? Now your people sexually abuse underage helps and wards in their care, defile little girls in the neighbourhod, you never see that one complain about o.

You say women are petty and confused, yet you're the ones opening multiple female bashing threads. Same sets of females you will go to their inboxes and toast. If that's not pettiness and confusion, I don't know what it is.
Y'all just enjoy being unrepentant bitches. Worst still, no shame about it.
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by generalissimo(m): 11:05am On Nov 01, 2018
Phinity318:
You are ranting because most of the women you met have agreed to have sexual intercourse with you... FYI it's just sex... And its does not in any way define who dey really are... Grow up joor..
This is the funniest comment I've read so far. If promiscuity doesn't really define anyone, what really does?
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 01, 2018
when it comes to women just zero ur mind... you av to be brave to cope with them cos it always plays out the same way all the time.
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by chival(f): 11:11am On Nov 01, 2018
TheGenius001:
Well you may be wondering I chose that topic.
But get it straight,
**My future wife,the girls or ladies I know now and the ones am still to meet,will never ever receive genuine love from me.**

Now let me explain this.
Over time,based on my experience, even on news here on nairaland I have come to the conclusion that that all these girls you see parading up and down are confused fellows.

The other day,it was a lady who was caught pants down with her boyfriend in an hotel room where she lodged for her wedding which was scheduled to hold the next day.Foolish idiot!!

The other time,I saw with my very eyes, a married lady who was caught in the act with another man.I was like what the heck is this??

Another one was the one I saw today about a guy who commuted suicide simply because the supposed girlfriend sent him a sex video of her with another man.Man what shit!!

Based on my own little experience, I have met girls who are willing to go down with me for a pack of indomie.There is one I met back then,she has a boyfriend or fiancee who sends her money,buys her whatever she needs and in fact so glaring that he loves her. Worst of it was that if you see this girl anywhere, you will think she is a church and yes she is.But if I tell you in details about everything that went down in her room every evening when I pay her a visit, it is then you'll understand what am saying.
I won't also deny the fact that I gave up even the ones I loved because of that realisation.When I knew that a woman is nothing but a distraction.

in essence,my wife to be(that's if at all)+the girls I have now+the ones yet to come will see pepper.They don't deserve my love,talk less of my worries.Cos I got a whole lot to worry about.

How old are you?
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 01, 2018
op there are good girls out there.dont waste ur time and energy on the hungry ones .
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by dominique(f): 11:38am On Nov 01, 2018
generalissimo:
Well, there has always been a reason for every slutty behaviours of every bitch. Could the reasons stated below be yours?. Y'all just enjoy being unrepentant bitches. Worst still, no shame about it.

If you can't read and comprehend, don't go quoting stupidly. You only suceeded in exposing your lack of proper education and your parents' failure in raising you right. How many times do the females open irritating threads about the men's bad behaviour the way you guys do? Almost every day there is at least a topic wailing, groaning and complaining that women are this women are that, don't you people ever get tired? FYI, not all females are sluts. That you grew up seeing sluts around you doesn't qualify all females as same.

1 Like

Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
generalissimo:
This is the funniest comment I've read so far. If promiscuity doesn't really define anyone, what really does?
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone Brother...
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by generalissimo(m): 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
dominique:

If you can't read and comprehend, don't go quoting stupidly. You only suceeded in exposing your lack of proper education and your parents' failure in raising you right. How many times do the females open irritating threads about the men's bad behaviour the way you guys do? Almost every day there is at least a topic wailing, groaning and complaining that women are this women are that, don't you people ever get tired? FYI, not all females are sluts. That you grew up seeing sluts around you doesn't qualify all females as same.
Talking about proper education, FYI, I have surpassed where you are probably aiming in the next ten years of your life. And my upbringing is excellent. I was raised to recognize confused bitches like yourself. My mama aint raised no fool. I'm not mad at you bitch cos you already are with yourself. I'm just having fun talking back to an educated bitch with a rather sharp tongue and countenance. May bitches not be scarce on the face of earth so that boys could always have something to relax with after bottles of Moet! Amen!
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by Fourwinds: 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
cowgirl9090:
welcome to the gay club brother.
hmmmmmmm.... You go sabi nack cow style wellu well oooo

1 Like

Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by generalissimo(m): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
Phinity318:

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone Brother...
I won't even bend to pick a stone let alone casting one
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
generalissimo:
I won't even bend to pick a stone let alone casting one
I see you are well ArtiKulated.
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by generalissimo(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
Phinity318:
I see you are well ArtiKulated.
We are sinners bro
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by generalissimo(m): 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
dominique I meant nothing out of all I said to ya. It just doesn't feel right dissin a lady....no matter what. I was raised better. Plus, I don't see how you deserved it. I guess I tried having wrong fun. I'm sorry. Please accept my sincere public apology.
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
generalissimo:
We are sinners bro
Aren't we all?
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
TheGenius001:
But get it straight,
**My future wife,the girls or ladies I know now and the ones am still to meet,will never ever receive genuine love from me.**

Now let me explain this.
Over time,based on my experience, even on news here on nairaland I have come to the conclusion that that all these girls you see parading up and down are confused fellows.

The other day,it was a lady who was caught pants down with her boyfriend in an hotel room where she lodged for her wedding which was scheduled to hold the next day.Foolish idiot!!

The other time,I saw with my very eyes, a married lady who was caught in the act with another man.I was like what the heck is this??

Another one was the one I saw today about a guy who commuted suicide simply because the supposed girlfriend sent him a sex video of her with another man.Man what shit!!

Based on my own little experience, I have met girls who are willing to go down with me for a pack of indomie.There is one I met back then,she has a boyfriend or fiancee who sends her money,buys her whatever she needs and in fact so glaring that he loves her. Worst of it was that if you see this girl anywhere, you will think she is a church and yes she is.But if I tell you in details about everything that went down in her room every evening when I pay her a visit, it is then you'll understand what am saying.
I won't also deny the fact that I gave up even the ones I loved because of that realisation.When I knew that a woman is nothing but a distraction.

in essence,my wife to be(that's if at all)+the girls I have now+the ones yet to come will see pepper.They don't deserve my love,talk less of my worries.Cos I got a whole lot to worry about.
frustrated MGTOW loading, welcome to the gay club cos you aren't cut out for game
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
generalissimo:
Talking about proper education, FYI, I have surpassed where you are probably aiming in the next ten years of your life. And my upbringing is excellent. I was raised to recognize confused bitches like yourself. My mama aint raised no fool. I'm not mad at you bitch cos you already are with yourself. I'm just having fun talking back to an educated bitch with a rather sharp tongue and countenance. May bitches not be scarce on the face of earth so that boys could always have something to relax with after bottles of Moet! Amen!
your mama raised you better indeed

1 Like

Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by ersam(m): 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin He has the prerogative to toe a line of thought, so long as it doesn't meddle in other people's affairs, doesn't he ?
cowgirl9090:
welcome to the gay club brother.
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by generalissimo(m): 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
funmisticqueen:
your mama raised you better indeed
Our society is trying to ruin all of that. I gotta make a U-turn now. I'm so sorry I let my mama down
Re: I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! by 49cents(m): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
TheGenius001:
But get it straight,

Now let me explain this.

A guy sweet tongues a lady and she, as a frail human being false and you say she is cheap, a pretender blah blah blah....

What you put in others is most to.es what you get.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simp or funny guy! His story and his babe(pictures) / P@rnsters Are Really Enjoying / Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.