Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) (183883 Views)

A Nigerian Couple Give Birth To A Blond Hair / Blue-eyed White Baby / Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. / Black Parents: White Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by adetoru(f): 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2010
I remember a story I heard when I first got to Port Harcourt about a woman working in Shell who had a white baby and her husband demanded DNA tests home and abroad,the paternity test came out in favour of the lady's husband(99.9% his).
Well,Jacob stole from Laban(in the bible)by passind a spotted staff before the livestock,na only God fit explain.
But my husband will not take it lying down oh,we go do DNA test for all the top hospitals all over the world before him go gree.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by ayodele123(m): 4:38am On Jul 24, 2010
No black man is fooled. there is no scientific wonder here
Its nothing other than the fact the woman knows the whole truth

Only the woman knows the true father of a child

That a woman is the mother of a child is always a fact.
That a man is the father of a baby is always an opinion until the woman confirms the opinion

The woman here must have had an affair with a white man.

Blacks all over the world, na lie ?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by chika98: 4:43am On Jul 24, 2010
Why would the press bother to print this story if it really weren't a wonder? The only thing white about that baby is her hair color and skin! She's got black features all round!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nigerd(m): 6:20am On Jul 24, 2010
i wonder,
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by hackney(m): 8:04am On Jul 24, 2010
THE AMAKA:

you're more than an id!ot.
just because someone has white skin and blond hair does not make them Caucasian.
why do i feel I'm arguing with someone with no brain?
thats like saying MJ is no longer African America.

u are a bloody f0ol.
next you will be saying some are more caucasian than others.
Senseless id!ot.
If white skin and blonde hair do not define caucasian origin, what does ? ? ? ?
Bloody slowpoke.
Can you imagine this fo0l?
fu,ck off !! let me respond to ppl that think.
All these dimwits with internet access.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 24, 2010
^^^ Hackney, that's harsh. I'm sure we can all have different opinions, and express them without verbal insults, so that was uncalled for, Amaka take note too.

I can see where Amaka's coming though - skin tone, blonde /  white / brown hair and any colour of eyes do not define one as Caucasian. There are other underlying issues - features, bone structure and a whole lot that may not be visually obvious just by looking. Genetic make-up being the deciding facture. I'm positive if this child is gene-tested, they'll find she's more black than white.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by hackney(m): 8:44am On Jul 24, 2010
So why the fu,ck is she calling me names ? ?
I just expressed that  a white child with blonde hair is an anomaly if
born of pure black parents and she's calling me dumb?
anyway. . . .
I wonder how many boxes a child has to tick to be african or caucasian.
Here i was thinking it was all skin deep. (or are we more different from the whites than i thought?, hmm. . .
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:48am On Jul 24, 2010
hackney:

u are a bloody f0ol.
next you will be saying some are more caucasian than others.
Senseless id!ot.
If white skin and blonde hair do not define caucasian origin, what does ? ? ? ?
Bloody slowpoke.
Can you imagine this fo0l?
fu,ck off !! let me respond to ppl that think.
All these dimwits with internet access.

Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 24, 2010
hackney:

So why the fu,ck is she calling me names ? ?
I just expressed that  a white child with blonde hair is an anomaly if
born of pure black parents and she's calling me dumb?
anyway. . . .
I wonder how many boxes a child has to tick to be african or caucasian.

Hackney, relax, and go easy with the swearing - you're not responding to Amaka now, haba!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Loveaflame(m): 9:02am On Jul 24, 2010
Many can call it a miracle but I have my reservation.After all investigation must have been carried out and medically

proved beyond any reasonable doubt then I will accept.

Until then let me keep my eyes open and my fingers crossed
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2010
I brought out the "Ogbanje" theory, ppl called me bush and local.

Oya I've been waiting for one reasonable scientific theory to prove this anormaly and yet nothing sensible is coming forth.

This baby needs to be brought back to Africa, let our medicine men here consult the gods and tell us what they have to say on this matter.

Tiger can never fit to born pussy cat.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Tinksh(f): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2010
Okija_juju:

I brought out the "Ogbanje" theory, ppl called me bush and local.

Oya I've been waiting for one reasonable scientific theory to prove this anormaly and yet nothing sensible is coming forth.

This baby needs to be brought back to Africa, let our medicine men here consult the gods and tell us what they have to say on this matter.

Tiger can never fit to born kitty cat.

You cant be serious!!! Not everything can be explained by science. Why cant people just be happy for them without all the accusations??
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by oshioma: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2010
this is a jok right?becose i can't believe this that i am seeing ,i think is a plan work from both parent,cos no africa man will allowe that woman a place in his home.GOD HELP US ALL.can i here an amen.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by sledge406: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2010
It is for reasons such as these you have peeps spewing accusations about the Bible and God. Now it is said God aint an author of confusion and here others are calling these a miracle.
Still following the thread and reading through and well as for the chairs flying in the air Abeg I nor wan see blood o.

@Deep Sight, I kinda like ur "Dress Warm" attitude to some attacks and even the follow up to prove your points. Maturity @ its best. Besides u don collect ur award for dat compilation

@Siena, I remember answering your Q in one of my previous post and also awaiting a response to its effect.

Tink_sh:

You cant be serious!!! Not everything can be explained by science. Why cant people just be happy for them without all the accusations??
, then science shoud stop interferring wit Natural Order.
As for being happy for them, I bet you rather be happy if a hen gives birth to a goat rather than pity for the arse from which the HORNS must have comes from talkless of the body.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2010
Tink_sh:

Let me ask you some questions;

The day you throw up water in the air and it dosent come down, how would you explain it to yourself?? - Answer; Evaporation

The day you throw a stone up in the air and it dosent come back down, how would you explain that?? - Answer; Gravity

The a hen gives birth to its chick alive, without passing through the egg stage, what will yu call it?? - Witchcraft

The day a lion gives birth to a pussy cat, what will you call it ?? - Answer; Evil spirit

The day a black (Naija man) and a Black (Naija woman) both full blooded africans, with no trace of white ancestral linage, give birth to a pure white caucasian oyinbo (non-Albino) baby, what do we call it?? - Answer (Oyinbo will call it mutation) in africa we call it OGBAJE or ABIKUN period.

That baby needs to be brought home to its supposed father land let us now find a solution/explanation since western medicine/science/theory has failed to give us any reasonable cause for this.

Certain sacrifices needs to be performed. The day a bird starts swiming with the fishes, then we need to consult the oracle.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by ddippset(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2010
mama-gee:

[size=20pt]Children, can you all stop throwing abuses at each other?[/size]
    this is ur speciality grand mama geee, this is where u excel. u dont belong talking LIONEL MESSI all the time.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2010
People keep arguing pointlessly. Maybe some people are just so dumb. Even if that woman cheated with a blonde, there is no way she can have a blonde child assuming everything went normally during fertilization. Dark hair is a dominant trait. Blonde is recessive, meaning there is no way a pure African can mate with a blonde and produce a blonde child. The only way she could cheat with a blonde and have a blonde is if she has had  either a blonde parent or grandparent. If you carry out a research about that dark skinned lady whose picture was posted on here, you'd find out she has a blonde parent, or maybe 2 blonde grandparents, when I say grandparents, I am considering both her paternal and maternal grandparents. Maybe one each from both her maternal and paternal grandparents. Y'all might wanna make your research about dominant and recessive traits. Where are all of the cell biologists at ? This is a glaring case of hereditary mutation. Y'all might also wanna find out about that.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2010
Shey you know the woman family background??

I'm guessin you pips are from the same village and grew up togerther. You are trying to explain away an Ogbanje with transferred blone hair genes from parents/grandparents to offspring.

Guy take your time o!! So far your theory is the most useless I've read on this site.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2010
Okija_juju:

Shey you know the woman family background??

I'm guessin you pips are from the same village and grew up togerther. You are trying to explain away an Ogbanje with transferred blone hair genes from parents/grandparents to offspring.

Guy take your time o!! So far your theory is the most useless I've read on this site.
You are obviously uneducated, unrefined and asinine. What do you know about life processes ? What do you know about morphology and physiology ? I don't blame you, you are stuck in naija, thinking like an average Nigerian. Did you even go to school? I am sure you did not go to high school, cos if you did you'd not be saying something as reprehensible, stupi*d and unreasonable as this. I don't have time for lowlifes like you
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2010
^^^ I am happy for you Oga College professor in Micro-biology and Cell Mutation.

I have never claimed to be educated o!! So how about you use your brilliance and extensive study of wait let me quote you;

cryptic:

You are obviously stupi*d uneducated, unrefined and asinine. What do you know about life processes ? What do you know about [size=18pt]morphology[/size] and [size=18pt]physiology[/size] ? I don't blame you, you are stuck in naija, thinking like an average Nigerian. Did you even go to school? I am sure you did not go to high school, cos if you did you'd not be saying something as reprehensible, stupi*d and unreasonable as this. I don't have time for low lifes like you

Yes the two highlighted courses that you seem to have an extensive research knowledge in and explain this other anormaly that has defied our simple human comprehension.

Wonders they say will never end. In Oyo town today, a mysterious occurence took place. This is not an ear-say, I saw it live with my korokoro eyes. The 'baby' had all human features except the hands that looked like the fore legs of a typical sheep. Multitude of people trooped in to the place of birth to behold the mystery. After about three hours, elders in the area( the call it Mogba compound) decided to inform the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi. They took the sheep and baby to the king's palace and as at the time of this report, I have not heard anything. I will update you later with the pictures taken. And if you don't believe you can call this number:08062350129

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-481969.0.html

Here is a picture of the child too; please explain this to us boy genuis;

Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2010
Foolish nama like you wey use canoe enter U.S now believe say your brain na einstein. Even some posters wey I know say be mumu here their theory make sense pass the rubbish wey you speew. Grandmother blonde hair ko!! Grandfather Albino ni!! Ode.

Even this post that I thought was the dumbest so far now sounds like newtonian thory compared to your gibberish.

koastar:

Let's assume that the (black) man is not the father of the child and a white man is responsible, can we now believe that a pure black woman can give birth to a pure white baby?

If this story is true that this couple are actually the parents of this baby then, both blacks and whites are from one parents- Adam & Eve- as claimed by some religions, and their genes have been carried reccessively in all generations which is now manifesting in opposite race. If this is true, what race are Adam and Eve?

Dosent this make you feel like a fool?? angry
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2010
Okija_juju:

^^^ I am happy for you Oga College professor in Micro-biology and Cell Mutation.

I have never claimed to be educated o!! So how about you use your brilliance and extensive study of wait let me quote you;

Yes the two highlighted courses that you seem to have an extensive research knowledge in and explain this other anormaly that has defied our simple human comprehension.

You are wrong when you said it has defied human comprehension. We all came from ancestors who never had all of the physical features that the human race exude at this point in time. Diversity in the features of humans from eye color, to hair color e.t.c have arisen over time as a result of mutation(Mutation occurs when there is a change in the information stored in the DNA. it could be as a result of mistake during replication, radiation, viruses and some other factors), this could lead to a change in the information stored in the D.N.A. .This could lead to the offsprings having traits that their parents never had.We all came from a single cell that divides and give rise to daughter cells.We all exhibit features that are coded in our DNA.The DNA has got the information about what we look like now. Our height, eye color, skin color. It's like a blueprint of what we look like right now. Now, this happens very very rarely, but it is very possible.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2010
Okija_juju:

Foolish nama like you wey use canoe enter U.S now believe say your brain na einstein. Even some posters wey I know say be mumu here their theory make sense pass the rubbish wey you speew. Grandmother blonde hair ko!! Grandfather Albino ni!! Ode.

Even this post that I thought was the dumbest so far now sounds like newtonian thory compared to your gibberish.

Dosent this make you feel like a fool?? angry
I'd be a bigger fool if I keep responding to your extremely stupi*d posts. We are obviously not in the same class. You are the dumbest individual I ever came across.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2010
Okija_juju:

You have just shown everyone how much of a slowpoke you are. That picture is obviously not real. You are a complete retard. Why am I even talking to you ?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2010
cryptic:

I be a bigger fool if I keep responding to your extremely stupi*d posts. We are obviously not in the same class. You are the dumbest individual I ever came across.

The truth just set you free. Go and exhibit your foolishness no more.  angry  

See ode wey dey talk about class. ROFLMAO. I'll leave you to your foolishness. Since you have the answer to this dilema, why dont you publish your brilliant findings in the world medical journal so everyone can share in your genuis.

cryptic:

You have just shown everyone how much of a slowpoke you are. That picture is obviously not real. You are a complete retard. Why am I even talking to you ?

Wow!! So it took dexter over 30minutes to see that the pic was photoshopped and you are talking about us being in the same class. I was really hoping you would come up with somethingg since you seem to have all the answers.

Bruv!! Please dont talk about class!! its one area you really dont want to go near. Class indeed.  grin
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by mrlaconic: 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2010
Nothing can be hidden under the sun,some women are not to be trusted,una sure say their landlord no be whiteman and the woman play friendly match.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2010
mrlaconic:

Nothing can be hidden under the sun,some women are not to be trusted,una sure say their landlord no be whiteman and the woman play friendly match.
Dude, you are sounding like a broken record. If you have nothing reasonable to say I'd advise you just either get off NL or stay away from the keyboard. .
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2010
People come up here talking crap. Y'all crucified that lady without giving her the benefit of the doubt.
The mystery is gradually being unraveled. Here is a story that confirms that the guy's mother has got blue eyes. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-483525.0.html

This a clear case of a transferred mutated gene(germline mutation) from that guy's parent.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by oloritinu: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2010
the child is albino.look at the nose ,it is not pointed.as the child grows up ,the true colour will show. but the fact remains the child is albino.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by johndavid1(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2010
wonder shall never end! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2010
oloritinu:

the child is albino.look at the nose ,it is not pointed.as the child grows up ,the true colour will show. but the fact remains the child is albino.

Since when did having a blunt / broad nose be proof of Albinism? I'm sure the specialists have proven already that the child isn't albino.

There are albino's with blunt and pointed noses, same way there are blacks with pointed noses. I'm black, and my nose is pointed - does that therefore make me non-black?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ? / How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.