Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) (183804 Views)

A Nigerian Couple Give Birth To A Blond Hair / Blue-eyed White Baby / Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. / Black Parents: White Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by GlobalD2: 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2010
Siena:

And you think a black woman sleeping with a white man would produce a white baby? Wouldn't the baby then be bi-racial?
Mr. Siena, how is baby Sienna and her mother?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by madlady(f): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2010
Travelista:

Why do people keep saying this? What are 'mixed-race features'? If the baby's father is White, she could still be the color she is now; biracial children come in every shade of the rainbow. I'm baffled that there are people arguing the possibility of a White/Black union creating a White child but are freely accepting of a Black/Black couple (one that professes to have NO White ancestry) having a blond-haired, blue-eyed baby.  undecided

Word.

Many mixed race children PASSED back in the long gone days
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by blueflame1: 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2010
White Mother (no black ancestry) + White father (no black ancestry) = black baby. Conclusion: she slept with a black man

Black Mother (no white ancestry) + Black Father (no white ancestry) = white baby. Conclusion: she slept with a white man

For those who say they have seen this b4; stop being gullible, as long as u don't have DNA evidence your neighbour's wife or whoever is guilty of adultery.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by LadyT(f): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2010
Tubabie how are you darling?

kiss

Honestly this is why we blacks are so backwards see the foolish mentality on this topic.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by VUVUZELA10: 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2010
When tenant pikin resemble or look like landlord, the setting no pure at all.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by madlady(f): 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2010
blueflame1:

White Mother (no black ancestry) + White father (no black ancestry) = black baby. Conclusion: she slept with a black man

Black Mother (no white ancestry) + Black Father (no white ancestry) = white baby. Conclusion: she slept with a white man

For those who say they have seen this b4; stop being gullible, as long as u don't have DNA evidence your neighbour's wife or whoever is guilty of adultery.

This is not always true at all, genes can be recessive.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Acidosis(m): 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2010
Unbelievable!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by binaflexia: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2010
Hmmnn, Na initial gra, gra.!

She go black like the others later. Look her wel, she look like the other girl.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2010
MOBO444:

This is the true story,there was a spermatozoa donor,the fetility clinic made a mistake,the man is either infertile or the lady barren,the fertility clinic made an error in the spermatozoa donor and she was given a white mans spermatozoa, honestly the man and wife wont own up to been infertile and may lock the story up as family secret.

He has been in the UK for 5 years,the first child is 4 years,the Man is 44, i am thinking one of the reason he came to the UK was to do the fertility thing,it is quite cheap here,unlike in Nigeria, they can get a donor spermatozoa,the fertility clinic made a error spermatozoa donor.

The hospital that did the IVF now know they have done an error on spermatozoa donations by donors,maybe a miss switch,they have settled with the man and wife in cash and they have also employed some junk doctor and theorist to support their claim,the hospital know they will be closed down and persecuted if the truth came out, the man is impotent and the wife has problem also, so they have to get donor spermatozoa and donor egg,
I like your hypothesis. Makes some sense to me. To me, i think it is scientifically impossible for this to occur naturally.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2010
binaflexia:

Hmmnn, Na initial gra, gra.!

She go black like the others later. Look her wel, she look like the other girl.
Dosen't the girl look like her mum ?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by blueflame1: 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2010
cryptic:

I like your hypothesis. Makes some sense to me. To me, i think it is scientifically impossible for this to occur naturally.

Considering ur hypothesis; can u explain the 2 other kids they already have?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Acidosis(m): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2010
Unbelievable!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by tubabie(f): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2010
LadyT:

Tubabie how are you darling?

kiss

Honestly this is why we blacks are so backwards see the foolish mentality on this topic.  

That baby has Negroid features from what I can see, time will tell all things jare!
You sha! kiss
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by matiltomd(f): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2010
I think some Trevor or Darrin "topped" it for mummy! Lol
But you never can tell though;Modupe Ozolua claims she's full Nigerian with no oyinbo blood! Nothing is new on the surface of this earth,
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by binaflexia: 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2010
cryptic:

abi oh my broda. Nothing strange.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by deniyor: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2010
What a miracle. It's very possible, its a genetic mutation etc bla bla bla

if you believe all that BS, you are way too gullible
The only possible scenarios

1. Mama did it with white man with dominant genes
2. Mama did artificial insemination or such and things got screwed up
3. Refer to 1 and 2.

Remember the basic law of fatherhood - Only the mother knows

If I was the father, I wouldn't even ask questions that hv already been answered. The marriage is over.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2010
blueflame1:

Considering your hypothesis; can u explain the 2 other kids they already have?
Your question is incoherent. I only quoted someone's suggestion here. Thought about what his proposition is and reached a possible conclusion.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by switchmax8: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2010
The man is deceicing himself it is not possible for black parents to procreate pure blonde when it is not albino.The woman must have made a one night show with one white the man might know but does not want a break up whereby the woman will share part of his assets.really weird.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by blueflame1: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2010
cryptic:

Your question is incoherent. I only quoted someone's suggestion here. Thought about what his proposition is and reached a possible conclusion.

Clearly they have two black kids, which rules out fertility treatment to get a third.

What makes it so difficult to accept that the baby's true biological dad has to be white?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by iamlagos: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2010
IMPOSSIBLE is nothing, but a DNA test should be done asap. just saying

Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by asofejo(m): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2010
hmmm , miracle in the making, i'll advice the husband to do a DNA test with the child to be 100% sure that he is the father of the child.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by adefemi1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2010
why did they give birth to the baby in london where a lot of whites resides, smelling some rats here, i will never believe until i give birth to awhite baby
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by hollandis(f): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2010
Useless ,inferior black peeps, what is so special bout being white?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2010
Kai!!! Women!

This is not the first time she has been playing dis game on the mumu man!

All her children non resemble the man! and the idiet is too blind to see it (Maybe its the woman dats the major bread winner so the man no wan loose him bread undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided)
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by elchux: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2010
can someone take a close look into the woman's eyes. the tell the whole truth. very concealing . she is just another wary trangressor
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2010
blueflame1:

Clearly they have two black kids, which rules out fertility treatment to get a third.

What makes it so difficult to accept that the baby's true biological dad has to be white?
Like I said, It is only a hypothesis(a possibility). What is the possibility that they both had fertility treatment in the past ? What is also the possibility that they both never had fertility treatment, there is also a possibility that she cheated. Like I am stating, it is only a possibility. It is not conclusive. But telling me that the man is not the biological father of that child is conclusive.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by jikings(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2010

Yes the girl looks like the mum but what of the dad? and whywould this happen in England of al places. Why not in Nigeria or some other african country? The first case happened in SA to a white couple, of course there are blacks in the country. If I'm the Man, I would go for DNA before smiling in that picture and claiming to be the father!!!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by buzugee(m): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2010
hollandis:

Useless ,inferior black peeps, what is so special bout being white?
who said anything was special about being white ? sounds to me like you have inferiority complex and you are trying to project it unto other people. check yosef befo you wreck yosef foo
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by jot01(m): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2010
it is coalition of immune system in the womb,the woman may have contact white blood by using sharp object together and the blood have pentrate to the baby system
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by buzugee(m): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2010
jikings:

Yes the girl looks like the mum but what of  the dad? and whywould this happen in England of al places. Why not in Nigeria or some other african country? The first case happened in SA to a white couple, of course there are blacks in the country. If I'm the Man, I would go for DNA before smiling in that picture and claiming to be the father!!!
no need for all that. the man made the front page of yahoo america. he about to be paid like beckham. oprah is gonna start calling so he finna be on oprah. next is appearance on lots of shows for $50,000 an appearance. then he will be paid millions by the scientific community to provide his DNA so they can use him as a guinea pig in genetic aberrations and mutational studies etc. by the time they done with him he should have 10 million pounds in his account. what he needs now is an agent grin kachingggggggggggg
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by jikings(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2010
For those of you who are claiming that there could be a white recessive gene in either parents as there could be decendants of ex slaves from Brazil now settled in Nigeria, These people in question are Igbo are there is no history of any returnee slaves in Igbo land as much as I have read. The simple thing is for the man to do a DNA and take another picture with the results. grin grin
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by mrkoma2012: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2010
Ultra rare occurance indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ? / How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.