Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,088 members, 7,953,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) (184656 Views)

A Nigerian Couple Give Birth To A Blond Hair / Blue-eyed White Baby / Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. / Black Parents: White Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Skmoda360(m): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2010
snthesis:

sumbodi's been playin some "away" matches shocked
there is notin lik 'away match' man,it's a miracle 4rm God.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by semid4lyfe(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2010
Wonders shall never cease to happen.

Moving on. . . .
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by oblo(m): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by usbcable(m): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2010
Speechless,
walahi I cant really know what to think.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by iz2much: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2010
na white sleep with the woman, make they go for DNA test before confirming lies
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Ibomade1: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2010
OK wifey speak up now grin grin grin grin
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by kponmo: 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2010
abegggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii joooooooooooooooooooooooo the woman don collect kondo roro from outside, confess shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by buzugee(m): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2010
angela you got some splaining to do angry
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by sdavi: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2010
even if they are hiding something from the world,they cant hide from the Almighty God
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by heryyy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2010
I dont need to read the whole story,i am sure the wife has slept with a white man period !!! angry angry angry
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2010
heryyy:

I dont need to read the whole story,i am sure the wife has slept with a white man period !!!  angry angry angry

And you think a black woman sleeping with a white man would produce a white baby? Wouldn't the baby then be bi-racial?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by netghost: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2010
whats all this talk about "playing away match", stop acting ignorantly
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by buzugee(m): 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2010
on a serious note though i think this man and this woman have had the fortune or misfortune of marrying each other. i think the man has some recessive white genes and the woman has recessive white genes and in the case of the baby, the two recessive genes came together. if you look at their other daughter you can almost see a dominant black gene but a lingering recessive white gene.

folks you have to remember that tonnes of slaves were returned back to lagos from brazil and other parts of the world after slavery. alot of these slaves had white in them from when massa gbenshed their mummys in the slave cabin. even though the white genes have been pulverized from generations of marrying black people, they are still there and once in a while will rear its head as in this case.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Golders: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2010
To say the least, I'm gob-smacked!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by GlobalD2: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2010
usbcable:

Speechless,
walahi I cant really know what to think.
Me 2 o!

Never heard such b/4. Strange indeed! May God help them!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Travelista(f): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2010
Siena:

And you think a black woman sleeping with a white man would produce a white baby? Wouldn't the baby then be bi-racial?

Being mixed doesn't guarantee a certain color. I'm biracial and dark; people only question my heritage when they notice my hair or eyes. To be honest, if these two don't have any White ancestry or even a history of fair skin in their family, then something is off. Either Mommie stepped out on Daddy, there was a baby mix up at the hospital or this truly is a scientific anomaly.

But, to be fair: aren't all babies born lighter skinned and eyed and then darken over time?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by oweniwe(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2010
There may be a mix up. Maybe the mother was given the wrong baby by the hospital.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2010
oweniwe:

There may be a mix up. Maybe the mother was given the wrong baby by the hospital.

I doubt it. I'm sure with a clearly different skin-toned baby, as is racially different, it would be difficult to make such an obvious gaffe.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2010
HAHA, haba, na wah o, so because they are situated in england abi na yanke naw, everyone dey mumu?

WTF, na today? black man and black woman, dey born WHITE PIKIN?   haha!!! ki lo de? na wetin, who come mumu like that?

abegi, where dem see the pikin make dem return am!! see me see wahala o, that one come dey talk say the nose broad, noo o, no be only broad nose what about broad mouth? tseeeewwwwwwwwww!!!!!

na who come foolish na, the person wey dey cook the gist or the person wey dey chop the gist?
common say black and black born yellow pikin sef, we go do blood test and dna, mucj less oyinbo pikin.

WHAT ARE U SAYING NA, PURE BLOOD BLACKS GIVE BIRTH TO BLONDE WHITE BABY? HAHA!!!!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by kaching1(m): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2010
but the Baby is a blonde, ahhh
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by MOBO444(f): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2010
This is the true story,there was a sperm donor,the fetility clinic made a mistake,the man is either infertile or the lady barren,the fertility clinic made an error in the sperm donor and she was given a white mans sperm, honestly the man and wife wont own up to been infertile and may lock the story up as family secret.

He has been in the UK for 5 years,the first child is 4 years,the Man is 44, i am thinking one of the reason he came to the UK was to do the fertility thing,it is quite cheap here,unlike in Nigeria, they can get a donor sperm,the fertility clinic made a error sperm donor.

The hospital that did the IVF now know they have done an error on sperm donations by donors,maybe a miss switch,they have settled with the man and wife in cash and they have also employed some junk doctor and theorist to support their claim,the hospital know they will be closed down and persecuted if the truth came out, the man is impotent and the wife has problem also, so they have to get donor sperm and donor egg,
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Crownvilla(m): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2010
If it were a mix-up, then there should be a white mother who ended up with a black baby from the same hospital.

If that happened the white mother would surely have raised an alarm by now. Since that didn't happen (according to the newspaper report) we can cross off that possibility from our list.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by madlady(f): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2010
Travelista:

Being mixed doesn't guarantee a certain color.

You are correct.

This is fairly common in Jamaica, they call it throw back.

The baby looks very much like the young daughter undecided, seems to have the same features.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by malali: 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2010
look at the little boy in the picture,
that boy looks like he knows something grin grin grin
all those people saying its anomaleeeee, pppsscheww
look @ the womans expression!!!! why is the husband the happy one!!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by lilsif: 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2010
Stranger than fiction!!! If this is real, then God is saying something!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Crownvilla(m): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2010
@mobo444,

I beg to disagree with your post, if she was given the sperm of a white man, then surely, the baby should be born with mixed-race features and not Caucasian.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by LadyT(f): 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2010
It can happen Im sure the baby will darken slightly over time.  Shes not an albino.  Notice how blonde and curly her hair is?  Thats a black babys hair on her head.  See her nose

Shows you that colour doesnt mean Jack s*it
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2010
MOBO444:

This is the true story,there was a spermatozoa donor,the fetility clinic made a mistake,the man is either infertile or the lady barren,the fertility clinic made an error in the spermatozoa donor and she was given a white mans spermatozoa, honestly the man and wife wont own up to been infertile and may lock the story up as family secret.

He has been in the UK for 5 years,the first child is 4 years,the Man is 44, i am thinking one of the reason he came to the UK was to do the fertility thing,it is quite cheap here,unlike in Nigeria, they can get a donor spermatozoa,the fertility clinic made a error spermatozoa donor.

The hospital that did the IVF now know they have done an error on spermatozoa donations by donors,maybe a miss switch,they have settled with the man and wife in cash and they have also employed some junk doctor and theorist to support their claim,the hospital know they will be closed down and persecuted if the truth came out, the man is impotent and the wife has problem also, so they have to get donor spermatozoa and donor egg,

Where did you get this far-fetched theory from? It's almost like you work there?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by mamagee3(f): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2010
That's bizarre. . .

I bet they used a surrogate.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Travelista(f): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2010
Crownvilla:

@mobo444,

I beg to disagree with your post, if she was given the spermatozoa of a white man, then surely, the baby should be born with mixed-race features and not Caucasian.

Why do people keep saying this? What are 'mixed-race features'? If the baby's father is White, she could still be the color she is now; biracial children come in every shade of the rainbow. I'm baffled that there are people arguing the possibility of a White/Black union creating a White child but are freely accepting of a Black/Black couple (one that professes to have NO White ancestry) having a blond-haired, blue-eyed baby.  undecided
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by bgees(m): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2010
Madam, who have u been sleeping with it? grin grin grin
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by tubabie(f): 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2010
LadyT:

It can happen Im sure the baby will darken slightly over time.  Shes not an albino.  Notice how blonde and curly her hair is?  Thats a black babys hair on her head.  See her nose

Shows you that colour doesnt mean Jack s*it

Babe, na this story draw you out? cheesy howdy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins / DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ? / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.