Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements (69586 Views)

A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by kenbee(f): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
See Olosho with no shame

2 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by udy4real(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
Amakavula:
Cucumber is better, it's smooth.

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by JuanDeDios: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
ednut1:
What exactly fo women mean by God fearing abeg
I've asked that on a few fora. Not a single coherent answer yet. I guess we'll know when Jesus comes.
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by soberdrunk(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:

But unfortunately you are broke

Being 'broke' is not an 'incurable' disease nah!! Why do you want to pour sand in my golden morn? Do you want me to swear for you and "hot diesel" will be hungrying you to drink.......... angry

3 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Kennedy94(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
her biz

get your btc instantly @ #350 /$
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Burgerlomo: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
Bantam:
Is Ur Bress big? Is Ur Towtow tight and Odourless? Does ur ass sound "Kpai" when it's slapped,if not..Aunty Yvonne abi Weavon from the bottom of my Heart I say F#CK YEW!! and ur Standards.
As if u dey perfect..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
ednut1:
I bet if u ask 10 girls who mention God fearing as a character their future guy should possess u would be shocked at their responses.

3 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
soberdrunk:

Being 'broke' is not an 'incurable' disease nah!! Why do you want to pour sand in my golden morn? Do you want me to swear for you and "hot diesel" will be hungrying you to drink.......... angry

What's wrong with this one?
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Sultty(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nigeriapen:
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

See More Crazy Photos And Comment Below;;;;;;;;;;

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/your-cassava-must-be-big-yvonne-nwosu-shares-list-of-certain-requirements-her-husband-to-be-must-meet-html/

Cassava must be big
Ijeoma!!! Chai this girl have killed me. I doing 3 jobs just to send u to private school and u can tell me this. Infact vanish shocked

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by soberdrunk(m): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:

What's wrong with this one?

8 out of 10 ladies that refer to men as 'this one' will be attending Shiloh this year, the remaining 2 are still waiting to come out of the closet.........

4 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by franchasng: 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
ednut1:
God fearing = Plenty money and won't cheat cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
soberdrunk:

8 out of 10 ladies that refer to men as 'this one' will be attending Shiloh this year, the remaining 2 are still waiting to come out of the closet.........

Including your two sisters

2 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by MrRichmond: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
God-fearing men and BIG cassava don't go together.

BIG cassava men will fucck you and dump you, we ain't god-fearingundecided

2 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by sexysage(m): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
Go and marry your father

1 Like

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by temmienewells(m): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
Iriot
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
God-fearing means someone that has the fear of God in them and try not to flaunt his 10 commandments. Those who revere the existence of God. I don't see a true God-fearing man giving cunnilingus though.

4 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by adetes: 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by AdonaiAluminium: 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
With all these requirements you seek, meet you at night vigils and prayer Mountains when you are past 40

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels, roofing and roof maintenance services etc

2 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Organs(m): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
kenbee:
See Olosho with no shame

Small casava clear from road! Nigerians always complain when they are rejected. Na folks like us go join line, wait for your time, babe wey need small and moderate casava go soon advertise. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
MrRichmond:
God-fearing men and BIG cassava don't go together.

BIG cassava men will fucck you and dump you, we ain't god-fearingundecided
So you saying those with big cassava don't settle down? Or u saying dem churchy brothers all have small kini? Enlighten me
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by akdjr(m): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
I have 1+9 & 11 requirement. But for that number 10 mine is not up to this size

3 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by soberdrunk(m): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Including your two sisters

Fortunately for them they will be missing the action because they know how to behave and communicate like proper ladies........

4 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by obonujoker(m): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
Why are women really concerned about penis?? our parents weren't at all....
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
Marriage dat u wl stil cry 2 come out ! Men ar evil

1 Like

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Anonnymous: 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
Which of the requirement is with an exclamation Mark

If you know you know.

grin
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Isobug: 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
Women and Sex shaa
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
soberdrunk:

Fortunately for them they will be missing the action because they know how to behave and communicate like proper ladies........

Well, I'm a transgendered cool
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Yankee101: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
If you scattered your hole in your youth and made it too wide it's not my fault

3 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by soberdrunk(m): 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Well, I'm a transgendered cool

Good for you....
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
soberdrunk:

Good for you....

Thank you. gay
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
Cassava?
Jude Okoye is there now so all hope is not lost.
if u know, u know.
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Erastuslove: 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
jericco1:
ladies and dicks big. nawa
Na dem say size no matter before o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.