Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,240 members, 7,822,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements (69621 Views)

A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Topmaike007(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
why women like oko nla nowadays
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by bleskid: 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
cheesy e no dei market
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by BIDOO(m): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Marriage dat u wl stil cry 2 come out ! Men ar evil
Just Check Your Profile Now, I Can't Help It Than To Confess That I'm Age 20, You Are Too Pretty For My Liken. Lols.
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by hammerFC: 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
I have gone through her requirements and all i can say is, it is a pity.

She clearly have no class and a very loose woman down south.
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Tonimordred(m): 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
Bantam:
Is Ur Bress big? Is Ur Towtow tight and Odourless? Does ur ass sound "Kpai" when it's slapped,if not..Aunty Yvonne abi Weavon from the bottom of my Heart I say F#CK YEW!! and ur Standards.
As if u dey perfect..
abeg na wu b dis guy jst lyk clown 4rm d street....dis ur coment gat me lafin sotey i av 2 copy it.......nwosu is ur sumtin soudind kpai kpai kpai
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by hammerFC: 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
The only place she can find husband is with the Whites or Yoruba or Ghana.

Marriage dont mean anything there.

They can be married today, divorced tomorrow, marry again.(polygamy)

No group that take marriage commitment as a value will even make attempt becos u can't wife a hoe.

5 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
franchasng:
Brings out my pen to tick asap shocked

Op where are we sending the application, and how many copies + are we attaching photocopies of our certificates angry
Carry your prick put for photocopy machine,print and send as attachments
Alainikanse somebody

1 Like

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
i meet your criteria but the issue is, i know a few of my friends that have lashed you. i dont think i am ready to have a drunk idiot describe how he lashed my wife or fiancee
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
Bantam:
Is Ur Bress big? Is Ur Towtow tight and Odourless? Does ur ass sound "Kpai" when it's slapped,if not..Aunty Yvonne abi Weavon from the bottom of my Heart I say F#CK YEW!! and ur Standards.
As if u dey perfect..
Does ur ass sound "Kpai" when it's slapped. man that part got me laughing like hell cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by MrRichmond: 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So you saying those with big cassava don't settle down? Or u saying dem churchy brothers all have small kini? Enlighten me

She was specific, she wants men with big cassava that know how to use it.

Knowing how to use a big cassava comes with a degree of experience that god fearing men can never possess due to obvious reasons...

1 Like

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by MobilityExpress: 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
ednut1:
What exactly do women mean by God fearing abeg

A mumu guy or semi-dunce that they can easily control like a stringed puppet and let’s her do whatever she likes grin

1 Like

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
Does ur ass sound "Kpai" when it's slapped. man that part got me laughing like hell cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by tosinosam(m): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
her breast no big na and she con dey look for big cassava..... u go wait tire
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by OfficialOjonimi(m): 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
This is the result of carrying a V8 engine requiring 2 gallons to be guaged.
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by daroz(m): 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
Let her marry herself
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by SpencerM(m): 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
Mklanceee:
Meet all the requirements expect the age and financial part plus I don't suck any woman disease hole. But this one she is searching for big prick, hope between her legs is not as wide as the river niger?

bros forget d requirements focus on how to spell "Except" not expect
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Ekaka1(m): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
SpencerM:

bros forget d requirements focus on how to spell "Except" not expect

That was an obvious typo....mo.ron

1 Like

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Ategberoson(m): 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
because of her I will subscribe to Friedrich Nietzsche dictum "women are nothing but mere machine that produces children" e.g Yvonne Nwosu
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by King44(m): 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Well, I'm a transgendered cool
op!! one boygirl is in our midst, trans whaat
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by nephemmy(m): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
I'm sure you pussyì will be wide like old Trafford pitch.mumu girl
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by doubra81(m): 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
see worwor person dey give requirements, u better manage anyone you see

1 Like

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by blackgold90(m): 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
soberdrunk:
He be like i meet the requirements ooo! Where can someone get application form? angry

Ps-See as she fine with makeup and fake hair, if person remove all the costume now she fit be like 'incomplete evolution' angry
bro razor blades dey learn for where your mouth dey
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by topboss: 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
No doubt she is seriously in search of a husband.

Her list has two parts to it.

This is the least important. They are her areas of compromise, not very important.

1. Must be God fearing.

2. Single or (divorced)

3. Any nationality is fine.

4. 5″11 to 6″2 (height).

5. Flat or big tummy is fine.

6. 33yrs to 45yr old.

The second part are her main requirements and an area that is clearly significant for her to even consider getting into a relationship with any person and for her to stay in that relationship without looking outside.

7. He must be financially capable!

8. Must be generous.

9. Adventurous and open minded.

10. Cassava must be ‘BIG’ and must be skilled at using it.

11. And most importantly…. your down south game must be on point.

1 Like

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by 9ise(m): 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
well done ma.. miss cassava must b big.. after dem don dig-dong d place finish.. mama carnal.. God is ur muscle

1 Like

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
King44:
op!! one boygirl is in our midst, trans whaat

....and so I should be banned?
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by topboss: 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
Na fisting she need becos no Cassava can reach.

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by King44(m): 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:

....and so I should be banned?
some how so we could separate the fake people from the real ones
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by topboss: 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
The way these girls talk big cassava, i dey always feel like directing them to horse and elephant becos human cassava get limit.

abi we go start to do surgery for elephant and horse cassava, becos dem don dig well put down your south ni?

2day u collect 8inch, tomorrow 13inch, another day 15inch, plus massive intimacy gadgets 30inch

4 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
King44:
some how so we could separate the fake people from the real ones

Mtchewwwww
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Ayobami7(m): 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
OK
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Toks2008(m): 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
I fit into all her requirements but unfortunately she is not my type of lady.
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by almarthins(m): 12:14am On Nov 02, 2018
ednut1:
What exactly do women mean by God fearing abeg

You have to be a mumu man that is Gods fearing in woman's dictionary

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 / Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.