Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements (69626 Views)

A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 02, 2018
Bantam:
Is Ur Bress big? Is Ur Towtow tight and Odourless? Does ur ass sound "Kpai" when it's slapped,if not..Aunty Yvonne abi Weavon from the bottom of my Heart I say F#CK YEW!! and ur Standards.
As if u dey perfect..

Small dick crew spotted

1 Like

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by tbliss22(m): 1:01am On Nov 02, 2018
ednut1:
What exactly do women mean by God fearing abeg

Ability to take your eyes off another pussy and fold your cucumber into your trousers. grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by tbliss22(m): 1:04am On Nov 02, 2018
OfficialOjonimi:
This is the result of carrying a V8 engine requiring 2 gallons to be guaged.

Another perspective
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by AreaFada2: 1:36am On Nov 02, 2018
ednut1:
What exactly do women mean by God fearing abeg
Just dey look dem. Na just one of those 9ja lip service.

If you like be fasting 40 days & 40 nights on top mountain, if you are still "wakaing" with Legedes Benz & and personify poverty, Oyo. grin grin grin cheesy
It's a way of "diluting" their obvious vanity to the unsuspecting. Where is their "God-Fearing-O-Metre"?

See as they rush yahoo boys with Venza & Range Evoque. They quickly forget "God-fearing".

2 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by sirbanky77(m): 1:41am On Nov 02, 2018
SpencerM:

bros forget d requirements focus on how to spell "Except" not expect
you wicked oooo

1 Like

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by sayisayi(m): 1:41am On Nov 02, 2018
Ready on all points. See my cassava mould.

1 Like

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 02, 2018
soberdrunk:
He be like i meet the requirements ooo! Where can someone get application form? angry

Ps-See as she fine with makeup and fake hair, if person remove all the costume now she fit be like 'incomplete evolution' angry

Exactly!!
All these fake and ugly barbies.. Wearing smelly hyena hair on their head for months on end without washing it,coupled with their disgusting attitude and insatiable appetite for money and material things.
She and her type needs to shove that list up their ass.. As if men have time for scam called marriage anymore.

1 Like

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 02, 2018
Bantam:
Is Ur Bress big? Is Ur Towtow tight and Odourless? Does ur ass sound "Kpai" when it's slapped,if not..Aunty Yvonne abi Weavon from the bottom of my Heart I say F#CK YEW!! and ur Standards.
As if u dey perfect..

Comment of the decade!!!

2 Likes

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by excel101(m): 2:21am On Nov 02, 2018
Bantam:
As if u dey perfect..
Why you dey vex nah, abi your cassava small?
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by MENTORCH(m): 2:22am On Nov 02, 2018
Well she is being real, some Nigerian women are hypocrites they will secretly prefer a big dick but they will act like it doesn’t matter.
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by gladisa7: 2:45am On Nov 02, 2018
All this requirements ..me I no see girl na big weavon I see.
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by GRACEGLORY: 2:56am On Nov 02, 2018
JamaicanLove:

But unfortunately you are broke

Not a problem, I’d gift him some money. grin
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by feranmiajana: 3:46am On Nov 02, 2018
Why do ladies of now a days always want men with big CASSAVA ?
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by vickydevoka(m): 3:51am On Nov 02, 2018
JamaicanLove:

U get money pass am?
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by vickydevoka(m): 3:55am On Nov 02, 2018
Na that generous side I no understand o! So na ashawo she be self. Mtcheeeww. Na em I de here de waste my tym
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by davillian(m): 6:29am On Nov 02, 2018
soberdrunk:
He be like i meet the requirements ooo! Where can someone get application form? angry

Ps-See as she fine with makeup and fake hair, if person remove all the costume now she fit be like 'incomplete evolution' angry
Lol
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by blackprinx: 6:30am On Nov 02, 2018
It is WELL.
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by davillian(m): 6:31am On Nov 02, 2018
Bantam:
As if u dey perfect..
Girls way their Toto don scatter na them dey find big dicks up and down .
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 02, 2018
ashawos everywhere.
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Chigeorge2015(m): 7:13am On Nov 02, 2018
Because ur pussy nah River Niger abi?
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by sircrabo: 7:41am On Nov 02, 2018
franchasng:
Brings out my pen to tick asap shocked

Op where are we sending the application, and how many copies + are we attaching photocopies of our certificates angry

You are to attach two passport photographs and one closeshot of your dick. also, a guarantors from from any of your exes,landlady, pastors wife, widow in your compound,or even your neighbours house girl. then you pay 5k into her GTB acct number

1 Like

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Fourwinds: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2018
JamaicanLove:

meeennnhhh.. See number 11 requirement... DAT one na Okokobiokor... My brothers from Delta
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Fourwinds: 7:51am On Nov 02, 2018
feranmiajana:
Why do ladies of now a days always want men with big CASSAVA ?
their tohtoh no tight again... They over use it during their youthful days
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by stchinedu: 7:54am On Nov 02, 2018
Bantam:
As if u dey perfect..

Ma guy! grin grin cheesy

Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by V3li(m): 8:07am On Nov 02, 2018
See requirements abeg.. My dear just wait for angel Gabriel
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 02, 2018
SpencerM:

bros forget d requirements focus on how to spell "Except" not expect
you are a fool if you think I don't know how to spell
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by nwosah55: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2018
statement coming from a nymph. insatiability of dick. its so obvious all she have to put on the table is her wide, bore hole.
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by ramzey12345(m): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2018
Nigeriapen:
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

See More Crazy Photos And Comment Below;;;;;;;;;;

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/your-cassava-must-be-big-yvonne-nwosu-shares-list-of-certain-requirements-her-husband-to-be-must-meet-html/

I hope your kpuntus is tight, you can cook very well and clean the house well, I hope you're not a nagging and you also be supportive at home??
If not shift go one side
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by Duru009(m): 9:15am On Nov 02, 2018
Her puna must have been destroyed by her secret Love Machine !
Re: Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements by sirusX(m): 10:15am On Nov 02, 2018
franchasng:
Brings out my pen to tick asap shocked

Op where are we sending the application, and how many copies + are we attaching photocopies of our certificates angry

With pictures to confirm authenticity grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 / Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.