Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. - Agriculture (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. (277740 Views)

Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings / 200 Graduates Get N74m, Free Land In Ogun / Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Nezzjnr: 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
emmaachile2:

Check my profile
Alright boss
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by emmaachile2(m): 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
All seeds have been sent to identified users. You will likely get your order after 1 week.

1 Like

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by numen(m): 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
Brotherly, is there a chance you still have these seeds to send, including the onions?

emmaachile2:

I will send about 100-200 seeds maximum per individual.
Send me your numbers and I will be sending out the seeds on Thursday through the post office.

Also available for home gardeners are 10 seeds of each below for sale

Jarrah RZ F1 tomato - 100
Redjet RZ F1 sweet pepper- 350
Loleza RZ F1 hot yellow pepper - 250
Mydas RZ F1 dark green cucumber - 350
Watermelon (Columbia RZ F1) - 300
Redma Rz red cabbage - 100
Nantes Monanta Carrot - 100
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by emmaachile2(m): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
numen:
Brotherly, is there a chance you still have these seeds to send, including the onions?

I have to confirm

1 Like

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
emmaachile2:

I have to confirm
1500 meters drip tape available freshly imported from isreal,all spacing available and sizes,#60k per roll of 1500 meters,get ready for the dry season and get your irrigation materials now it is cheap, call/WhatsApp 08119942049

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
Olaleyeabdullah:
The 50cm spacing gives much better yield or what is ur reason for wanting to get a drip of 50cm
I have received feedbacks from many farmers around Nigeria and from these information I found out that planting cucumbers at 30cm spacing does not improve yield,I got very interesting feedbacks from 3 farmers that used 60cm spacing,one farmer is in Edo ,the other kwara and osun state,they managed to harvest 65-70 bags of cucumbers from 50 grams of seed I sent to them each,now this is were it gets interesting,we planted same 50grams but used 30cm spacing on the drip but just managed to get 30-40 bags,we are planning to prove beyond any doubt the effects of spacing on cucumber yield,we are preparing a site to receive 50 grams of seed at 60cm spacing,we will plant on Monday next week, production Target is 60 bags,we will update as usual with pictures,etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okorookwus(m): 2:55am On Jun 25, 2021
okoroemeka:
I have received feedbacks from many farmers around Nigeria and from these information I found out that planting cucumbers at 30cm spacing does not improve yield,I got very interesting feedbacks from 3 farmers that used 60cm spacing,one farmer is in Edo ,the other kwara and osun state,they managed to harvest 65-70 bags of cucumbers from 50 grams of seed I sent to them each,now this is were it gets interesting,we planted same 50grams but used 30cm spacing on the drip but just managed to get 30-40 bags,we are planning to prove beyond any doubt the effects of spacing on cucumber yield,we are preparing a site to receive 50 grams of seed at 60cm spacing,we will plant on Monday next week, production Target is 60 bags,we will update as usual with pictures,etc

Time for another adventurous ride... You're an inspiration sir, May God increase you on every side.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 5:16am On Jun 25, 2021
okorookwus:

Time for another adventurous ride... You're an inspiration sir, May God increase you on every side.
we are now free from the shackles of our numerous projects as the sites has stabilized we can now focus on how to maximize profit from cucumber farming from a small space,at 60cm spacing we will give every crop personalized care and management to get 5-6 fruits from one cucumber plant,it may not sound like much but if you have 1500 crops producing 5 sound fruits that will be roughly 75 bags at current price of #4-5k that is serious money my brother from one plot.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Nezzjnr: 5:59am On Jun 25, 2021
okoroemeka:
we are now free from the shackles of our numerous projects as the sites has stabilized we can now focus on how to maximize profit from cucumber farming from a small space,at 60cm spacing we will give every crop personalized care and management to get 5-6 fruits from one cucumber plant,it may not sound like much but if you have 1500 crops producing 5 sound fruits that will be roughly 75 bags at current price of #4-5k that is serious money my brother from one plot.
Boss is it possible for one to cultivate 10 acres of Cukes twice in a year
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by fiddzy(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2021
okoroemeka:
my boss I observed u were busy due to other projects but thank God u r chanced now, pls I have started harvesting fruits but I observed about 5 to 6 stands of my matued plant just wiit no downy mildew or powdery mildew symptoms cause I use mancozeb, but I decided to remove the affected plant to observe, I saw small worms in the root region. I Googled I saw root worms. But my problem is that I applied furadan prior to planting. For soil insects or fake furadan is in the market. Currently I am treating affected area with chlophoryfos drenching the area affected. Any way forward to prevent such cases in future. As I still observed 2 stands today again.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Boss is it possible for one to cultivate 10 acres of Cukes twice in a year
yes,it is possible,but the 60 plots will be fully covered with drip irrigation to utilize Venturi injector for fertilizer application and be ready to use staking nets to reduce staking labour,we have done similar thing at veggie city.

2 Likes

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
fiddzy:
my boss I observed u were busy due to other projects but thank God u r chanced now, pls I have started harvesting fruits but I observed about 5 to 6 stands of my matued plant just wiit no downy mildew or powdery mildew symptoms cause I use mancozeb, but I decided to remove the affected plant to observe, I saw small worms in the root region. I Googled I saw root worms. But my problem is that I applied furadan prior to planting. For soil insects or fake furadan is in the market. Currently I am treating affected area with chlophoryfos drenching the area affected. Any way forward to prevent such cases in future. As I still observed 2 stands today again.
leave that affected area for at least 6 months to break the life cycle of those worms, before you plant again,till properly, prepare your planting holes and apply at least 2-3 grams of wormforce to each hole before applying manure
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by fiddzy(m): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
okoroemeka:
leave that affected area for at least 6 months to break the life cycle of those worms, before you plant again,till properly, prepare your planting holes and apply at least 2-3 grams of wormforce to each hole before applying manure
Thanks bozz....But any quick remedy to prevent further damage.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Nezzjnr: 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
okoroemeka:
yes,it is possible,but the 60 plots will be fully covered with drip irrigation to utilize Venturi injector for fertilizer application and be ready to use staking nets to reduce staking labour,we have done similar thing at veggie city.
How much is Staking Net for an acre
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Alright boss
ridge forming in progress,drip installation will start tomorrow,manure application on Monday,the cucumber nursery was made today and we have 5-6 days left to complete land preparation

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nezzjnr:

How much is Staking Net for an acre
080+3348+4457 call solokad
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Nezzjnr: 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
okoroemeka:
ridge forming in progress,drip installation will start tomorrow,manure application on Monday,the cucumber nursery was made today and we have 5-6 days left to complete land preparation
Cukes Lord

I greet you Sir

It seems Cukes is more profitable than Tomatoes on the long run
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Nezzjnr: 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
okoroemeka:
080+3348+4457 call solokad
Contacted him already

Thanks Boss
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
fiddzy:
Thanks bozz....But any quick remedy to prevent further damage.
nothing can be done to save affected crops,only pray for mild cool weather,if sun blast too much the damaged roots cannot supply enough water to support the crop,that's why they wilt and die.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Contacted him already

Thanks Boss
ok,red scorpion pepper farm looking healthy close to our cucumber project

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Cukes Lord

I greet you Sir

It seems Cukes is more profitable than Tomatoes on the long run
well it depends on the timing of planting the tomato,but tomatoes has loads of problems that are tricky to handle,if you have a farm in an area with whiteflies infestation forget about tomatoes,they will transmit viral disease and cripple your farm,but cucumbers will thrive and give a decent yield with insect and disease pressure, cucumber farming is the only bet I can stake on without fear,give it what it needs in the first 2-4 weeks you are a winner.

1 Like

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Nezzjnr: 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
okoroemeka:
well it depends on the timing of planting the tomato,but tomatoes has loads of problems that are tricky to handle,if you have a farm in an area with whiteflies infestation forget about tomatoes,they will transmit viral disease and cripple your farm,but cucumbers will thrive and give a decent yield with insect and disease pressure, cucumber farming is the only bet I can stake on without fear,give it what it needs in the first 2-4 weeks you are a winner.
Wow... But it's stressful to say

You've to be on ground daily to look after it.

Cucumber is highly profitable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by fiddzy(m): 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
okoroemeka:
nothing can be done to save affected crops,only pray for mild cool weather,if sun blast too much the damaged roots cannot supply enough water to support the crop,that's why they wilt and die.
i Appreciate sir,thanks.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by oyinlekan1: 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
okoroemeka:
You can use neem oil yes it will work
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by FarmTech(m): 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
okoroemeka:
1500 meters drip tape available freshly imported from isreal,all spacing available and sizes,#60k per roll of 1500 meters,get ready for the dry season and get your irrigation materials now it is cheap, call/WhatsApp 08119942049
God bless u bro. will contact u when ready.
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by oyinlekan1: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
Good evening to my boss in the house from my little findings using neem oil will correct whatever the problem the soil might have, I use neem oil most often in my farm,you just need to increase the dosage
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 5:02am On Jun 26, 2021
oyinlekan1:
Good evening to my boss in the house from my little findings using neem oil will correct whatever the problem the soil might have, I use neem oil most often in my farm,you just need to increase the dosage
yes,neen oil is another excellent bioalternative but the only problem is getting a batch that is not adulterated with groundnut oil,just like they mix sharp sand with furadan, wormforce is tampe resist to an extent and it protects against almost all surface insects and caterpillars for roughly 20-30 days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Nezzjnr: 6:31am On Jun 26, 2021
okoroemeka:
yes,neen oil is another excellent bioalternative but the only problem is getting a batch that is not adulterated with groundnut oil,just like they mix sharp sand with furadan, wormforce is tampe resist to an extent and it protects against almost all surface insects and caterpillars for roughly 20-30 days.
Sir please I need Greengo-500 seeds

Don't know if you still have
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 7:13am On Jun 26, 2021
okoroemeka:
I am also about to plant...when I read your post yesterday, I decided to increase my spacing to 60cm. Please sir what is the best use rate for ridomil gold
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 7:17am On Jun 26, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Sir please I need Greengo-500 seeds

Don't know if you still have
available,
Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by okoroemeka(m): 7:18am On Jun 26, 2021
Olaleyeabdullah:
I am also about to plant...when I read your post yesterday, I decided to increase my spacing to 60cm. Please sir what is the best use rate for ridomil gold
most fungicides are 50 grams per knapsack, Insecticides 30-40 ml per knapsack

1 Like

Re: 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. by Nezzjnr: 7:32am On Jun 26, 2021
okoroemeka:
available,
How much

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (127) (Reply)

The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) / ... / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.