Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend (42557 Views)

Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by mikeget804: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
lefulefu:
na the slayqueens or d ladies wey tear eye as u call am no dey appreciate d things their guys dey do for dem. The normal ladies do appreciate d little things u do. But then a normal guy should not be saddling himself with a slayqueencheesy if he loves his life. Even rich men dey avoid serious relationships with slayqueens and prefer using them as sidechicscheesy.

Bros, is not only slayqueen oh. even normal girls behave same way. Sometimes I wonder what will happen if a girl doesn't ask for money in a relationship

That was how the one I was dating just called me to send her 5k as if she give me 5k to keep for her. I told her I Dont have that I need money to give my landlord

The next thing she said was"u are stingy" I even try to explain to her but she won't listen

That was the last time I call or msg her till today.

Before u date naija girl, ready steady money somewhere to they give her if not, na heart break and emotional trauma go be ur portion

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by emillionaire: 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
OK
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by drnoel: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
Shybae:

Ouch! She never considered you her boyfriend.

Lol, one was calling me assistant boyfriend. Na there I Sabi say that's d end

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Ziggylady(f): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
tosyne2much:
You must be a clown... Where did you see MOST Nigerian ladies contributing about 60% of their income in running the family?... What part of the country are they living?

What hypothesis did you even use to carry out this false claim?

You wont see them cos dishonesty is written all over you people...I dont need to answer your lame questions cos you are a Nigerian male afterall

Shior!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Ziggylady(f): 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
pryme:

If truly as you say that women shoulder 60% of the financial responsibility how come we have men that work well into their 60s while the women stay at home?

How many men have you seen got a new car for marrying a woman?

How many husbands have their wives opened businesses for them?

How many husbands feed from their wives pensions?

The women I have noticed that have this kind of your mentality are women raised by a single Mum.

You don't summarize the role of the husband as 40% in the family, you are lying to yourself.

I am even generous with that 40% i ascribed to you lots cos its actually less than that lipsrsealed

I know married women whose husbands live off them but are too ashamed to let people know in order to 'cover' their husbands 'shame' believe it or not.

.You lots will never accept the truth even if a UN report is shoved down your throats.

.You are used to the narratives of 'women are leashes(even those who have never earned zilch in their lives) to realise less and less married men especially those under fifty are as responsible as the single males making noise here think they are.

As we speak,90% of Nairaland males subscribe to 50-50 financial imput from their wives,while they contribute 0% to house chores as well as taking care of the kids so what exactly is the dispute here?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by bluefilm: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ziggylady:

You wont see them cos dishonesty is written all over you people...I dont need to answer your lame questions cos you are a Nigerian male afterall

Shior!!

My friend shut up.

If you have nothing reasonable to say, you just park one side abeg.

Nonsense. sad

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by OmaWillz: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
iGist:
Nigerian man took to his WhatsApp status as he celebrates his breakup with his girlfriend, he lamented bitterly about her bad attitudes being displayed.

According to his post, he's very happy and feels comfortable now, at least his money is in save safe hand and no Christmas expenses just himself only. Lol

Read his funny post below...

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-excited-celebrates-breakup-girlfriend

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Eeya. Sorry. Next time, look for content, not container.

And never date anyone until you're sure there's a future... It will take a lot of physical and emotional discipline, but it is possible. Better luck next time.

In other news, I successfully trapped one fine man last Saturday. I'm married. Hehehe.
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
prince3009:

I swear...Nigerian Girls are THE WORST GIRLS TO DATE IN AFRICA!

Go to places like Ivory Coast, Togo, Cameroon etc...you will see very beautiful and voluptuous ladies who are so sweet and loving and know the meaning of what it is to be in love. That's why in those French-Speaking countries they see Nigerian men as gods because we know how to love and pet a woman unlike their men! Anybody esp a guy who has visited these countries can attest to this fact.

But over here, these lazy furgly over-bleached sun-burned fat pot-bellied bloated or skinny fake-hair wearing good-for-nothing female tramps feel because they have a p*ssy, they are entitled to be treated like queens and you are now their "Human ATM machine"!
Jesu! Wat is this. Who vex u. Oboi no be small thing
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by pryme(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ziggylady:

I am even generous with that 40% i ascribed to you lots cos its actually less than that lipsrsealed

I know married women whose husbands live off them but are too ashamed to let people know in order to 'cover' their husbands 'shame' believe it or not.

.You lots will never accept the truth even if a UN report is shoved down your throats.

.You are used to the narratives of 'women are leashes(even those who have never earned zilch in their lives) to realise less and less married men especially those under fifty are as responsible as the single males making noise here think they are.

As we speak,90% of Nairaland males subscribe to 50-50 financial imput from their wives,while they contribute 0% to house chores as well as taking care of the kids so what exactly is the dispute here?

There is no dispute here, you are just living in a world created by your imagination.

I can see you are still in dreamland where all you stated above is the norm.
I won't be a source for your rude awakening, so please dream on - there is no harm in it.

Don't use what is happening in your dream world to define what's real, this is where the dispute lies.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Ziggylady(f): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
pryme:

There is no dispute here, you are just living in a world created by your imagination.

I can see you are still in dreamland where all you stated above is the norm.
I won't be a source for your rude awakening, so please dream on - there is no harm in it.

Don't use what is happening in your dream world to define what's real, this is where the dispute lies.

*yawns*..guy move along will you?...You have nothing to say that makes sense anyway so why quote me?..did i ask for your 'rude awakening'(whatever that means) undecided

Abeg shut the door behind you as you leave.,..ciao!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by AleAirHub(m): 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
WORD
THANKS
tosyne2much:
I feel your pain bro... I can see lot of guys have been unleashing their frustration on this thread cheesy

What I see here is that, it's your responsibility to take care of your woman just that it doesn't make sense if she's using that to take advantage of you... You can only run from shouldering responsibilities as an unmarried man but you can't when you're married cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by macho44(m): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
simple250:
Girls are not smiling
Walahi
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by macho44(m): 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
AleAirHub:
WORD
THANKS
Well said bro. But u def sabi say Dis our generation ehn, the women Dem mean gan
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by pryme(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ziggylady:

*yawns*..guy move along will you?...You have nothing to say that makes sense anyway so why quote me?..did i ask for your 'rude awakening'(whatever that means) undecided

Abeg shut the door behind you as you leave.,..ciao!

I will waltz in and waltz out of any moniker on this forum as I please and that includes people like you that live in denial.

If You don't want to be quoted next time, dont you ever say that husbands contributes 40% in the home, how many husbands go into hazardous jobs to fend for the family?
Just because you were unfortunate to be exposed to good for nothing men you come here to show that indeed you are a product of selected group of unfortunate men, No wonder you are lost cause.
I understand your pain.
I wish you luck, you will need it.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by jimcaddy(m): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
The thing is that most of our girls these days do not have sense, sorry to say. They keep messing up.. Once you love a babe.. You spend on her. Make her feel good. But these women are never loyal. They are never satisfied. They believe that it is competition to have a rich boyfriend. If for example, their friend's boyfriend is lucky to have money, then they automatically want their own boyfriends too to be as rich as her friend's boyfriend.
A woman who is for you will stay with you and build with you. Then again, there is this general stereotypical fear that once she hustles with the guy and he makes it, then he will start cheating on the woman and all.
Nigerian ladies are so stereotypical. Most are shallow minded. They believe that sex is what a man wants and use that as a leverage to get all they want. They also spend money on vain things. Shisha, human hair worth huge sums on money.. Bags, shoes, dresses, and not forgetting, the latest iPhone X.
Even the poorest of the poor amongst them too want to start living ostentatious lifestyles.
Its really a shame tho... True love is hard to find in Nigeria. Almost all the babes out there are oloshos.. money is the trigger to their mumu button. You chat up a girl now, first thing she wants to know is to size your pocket up to determine how she will respond to your advances.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Ziggylady(f): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
pryme:

I will waltz in and waltz out of any moniker on this forum as I please and that includes people like you that live in denial.

If You don't want to be quoted next time, dont you ever say that husbands contributes 40% in the home, how many husbands go into hazardous jobs to fend for the family?
Just because you were unfortunate to be exposed to good for nothing men you come here to show that indeed you are a product of selected group of unfortunate men, No wonder you are lost cause.
I understand your pain.

Your level of comprehension is way below average..What exactly are you whinning about??..Did i complain about being quoted??.,I was simply referring to your hilarious 'rude-awakening' thingy.

You clearly had nothing to say reason why you resorted to the use of dream-land narratives..I dont know why you grown-bottom males here act like beligerent kids most times..Any post from females you dont like means she has been 'dealt with by males blablabla.

Please move on like i said and keep going cos this chit-chat is silly...As for luck,you sure need it more than me so i give them right back to you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by olanshi: 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
Xaos:
Nice.

Today we welcome a brethren into the world of the singles where you sleep with no worries, wake up with an almighty èrection and no one dares question you!

A place where your only responsibility is to take care of yourself, have a good time and laugh at ugly people.

No emotional blackmail and no stúpid dramas.

No commitment to any one or fear of infidelity.

Once you know how to take care of yourself, company becomes an option and loneliness becomes an enemy.

Welcome brother. grin

Wa Gbayi brov!!
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Ziggylady(f): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
pryme:

I understand your pain.

Your level of comprehension is way below average..What exactly are you whinning about??..Did i complain about being quoted??.,I was simply referring to your hilarious 'rude-awakening' thingy.

You clearly had nothing to say reason why you resorted to the use of dream-land narratives..I dont know why you grown-bottom males here act like beligerent kids most times..Any post from females you dont like means she has been 'dealt with by males blablabla.

Please move on like i said and keep going cos this chit-chat is silly...As for luck,you sure need it more than me so i give them right back to you.

p.s husbands contribute 2% financially in most homes,you are free to come beat me in my house.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by mexbee1(m): 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
SantiRAMBO:

I ignored her for days.. She started commenting on my whatsapp stories, I just had to blast her, we argued.. She wanted to manipulate me by saying "You must really love me to feel this bad and I really did love you too. If you're angry tell me.. I just told her that I'm done with relationships dat I wanna stay alone and grow myself... We still view each others whatsapp stories but we've got nothing going on again.

Guy if u no nack am that means u were chilling in the Friendzone.Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Jeferious: 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
God help my fellow males. God help me too. Men are generally getting weaker. See as all these ones gather for this thread dey complain about women and their excesses. This generation of men really need help.

On a personal note, I can't complain to my lady, let alone bring it on social media. She should be the one doing that, in the event of a dispute. What I do in such situations is keep calm, act like all is well...only to retaliate in an unpredictable manner and at an unpredictable time. E go be like heavy tsunami.

One thing I learnt early in life is that the most vicious, effective and destructive battles are not fought with guns nor tanks. Guns and tanks can only kill the body. But complete destruction targets not only the body, but the spirit/individual psych.

Women are emotional creatures, and this makes it easier to discipline them. This was exactly what frozen meant in her comment about various categories of maturity, and only intelligent men could perceive. A man skilled in the art of emotional manipulation, and is emotionally cold-hearted himself, can control any lady in this world.

Don't ask me about details on how to play advanced mind games. I've my own strategy, which works for only me. Find your own strategy. But above all, a man does not complain, especially because of a woman. It is totally wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by TimiRume(f): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
At the end of the day we all know that women follow men. If men become bad and useless it would only be a matter of time for the women to follow in their strides. For the fact you sin differently doesn't make yours less grave. Learn, women follow men. If you want decent women get decent, collectively.
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Just Like Lil Wayne Said in his song featuring Mars

" I see the pain hidden in your pride"

This guy is pained and obviously bitter.

He surely missed the hoes pusxsy and won't hesitate to knack it one more time

My ex is now my prostitute, and it has been working for us.
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by ahahnow: 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
SantiRAMBO:
I broke up with mine few days ago.. I won't even say we were dating cos she kept causing me emotional trauma and still claimed that she loves me. I couldn't take it anymore after I went to visit her one night and she told me to follow her go meet her sweetheart "a guy" ... I just jejeli left.. Girls eh!! De bring nothing to table except emotional trauma

Eya dont worry your future wife is out there..for now your future wife is fuc.king her boyfriend until you come and snatch her away
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by mapist(m): 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
tosyne2much:
You must be a clown... Where did you see MOST Nigerian ladies contributing about 60% of their income in running the family?... What part of the country are they living?

What hypothesis did you even use to carry out this false claim?

Why bother about someone that is delusioned? Weyrey alaaso...Tcheww..
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Loversminds: 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
Never take who shows you true love for granted, because if u lose her/him u might not have the opportunity to meet true love again.
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by DavidEsq(m): 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided How come d said guy in question bears d status of (MY STATUS) Bloggers though,well it's well Sha some women r worth giving Thanksgiving for when u break free from them.... Have u ever Noticed that once u start dating a leache of a galfrd d Devil suddenly leaves u alone... grin cos he already knows that yuh finished... grin cheesy

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
lefulefu:
d guy dull for derecheesy. He for upload d babe pix so we can collect d pix and share among friends so can easily avoid such a babe if we happen to come across her pathcheesy.God save us from endtime girlfriends and wivescheesy.
Hahaha you too funny cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Next2Bezee(m): 3:27am On Nov 07, 2018
Ziggylady:

Interesting statistics. Do you have any link affirming these stats? Or, did you conduct and document some kind of research on this? Which married women and Nairaland males did you interview? How big was your sample size?

You sound really passionate in the points that you presented, so you can't have made up these numbers, right?

Anything at all; just one link.
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by pryme(m): 7:06am On Nov 07, 2018
Ziggylady:

PS husbands contribute 2% financially in most homes, you are free to come beat me in my house.

OK I get it now, you are trying to be funny.
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Akinwale14(m): 7:43am On Nov 07, 2018
Xaos:
Nice.

Today we welcome a brethren into the world of the singles where you sleep with no worries, wake up with an almighty èrection and no one dares question you!

A place where your only responsibility is to take care of yourself, have a good time and laugh at ugly people.

No emotional blackmail and no stúpid dramas.

No commitment to any one or fear of infidelity.

Once you know how to take care of yourself, company becomes an option and loneliness becomes an enemy.

Welcome brother. grin
lolgrin
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Toseenlove: 9:15am On Nov 07, 2018
Ziggylady:

With all due respect i think you should shut up!!... You cant tell me about Nigerian women doing runs and what have cos i know that locally and internationally,the average Nigerian male is neck-deep in crime of all sorts so what are you talking about??..

I am telling you about whay obtains in Nigerian homes now while you resorted to giving me stories about how Nigerian ladies are 'cheating',doing runs and all....Dont get me started on the evil exploits of Nigerian males..marriage scams,internet fraud,Drug cartel,armed robbery,kidnap,ritual murders and so on and so forth!

Concerning your Nigerian-Ameriacan blabls...see thats the thing,if any Nigerian male is looking for a cash-cow via training anyone as Nurse in America,please whatever you see take it!....Nurses earn so much in America we know,so why dont 'y'all American -Nurse- hunters study the nursing yourself and earn the mega-bucks if it is easy..who be mumu?

You are in America and think you will cross your legs watching TV while your wife will work her hearts off paying the mortgage and pretty much every bill while you sit around ordering her to cook Ofe Onugbu with pounded yam at 10pm like you do in Nigeria?..sorry na una name.

Ofcourse you wont know where the 60% are when most of you gather at beer-parlours every evening watching UEFA League matches,eating nkwobi and isi-ewu with the small money you manage to make and ofcourse with a babe rubbing your pot-bellies while you lie to your wives that there is no money since Buhari has finished everyone.

I can't help but laugh at that nkwobi part.

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by rosalieene(f): 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
childish comments here and there.

even the ones that don't give their gfs money are also ranting.
those that have given just once are also ranting.

I have come to realize that a lot of guys that make the loudest noise, how their exes ate their money, how they did heaven on earth for her are all bloody liars or might have done a little favor once and make it seem like its all the time.

those that give don't make noise!

Keep ranting! the earlier you accept and realize that naturally, women are on the receiving end, the better for you.

How can you as a man expect a woman to do her wifely duties and still support financially 50-50 which is your duty as a man of the house.

if its so, then also share her duties with her, only then would she succumb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics / Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video / He Wants To Date, But He Doesn't Like My Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.