Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend (42300 Views)

Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by phenom666(m): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
rosalieene:
childish comments here and there.

even the ones that don't give their gfs money are also ranting.
those that have given just once are also ranting.

I have come to realize that a lot of guys that make the loudest noise, how their exes ate their money, how they did heaven on earth for her are all bloody liars or might have done a little favor once and make it seem like its all the time.

those that give don't make noise!

Keep ranting! the earlier you accept and realize that naturally, women are on the receiving end, the better for you.

How can you as a man expect a woman to do her wifely duties and still support financially 50-50 which is your duty as a man of the house.

if its so, then also share her duties with her, only then would she succumb.

You are e-i.diot. fo.olish w.h.o.re, gold-digger. Single b.t.CH.
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by rosalieene(f): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
phenom666:

You are e-i.diot. fo.olish w.h.o.re, gold-digger. Single b.t.CH.

and you are?

save that for your MOTHER. SISTERS AND ALL YOUR FEMALE RELATIVES.

well I don't blame you a bit.

The internet gives nonentities the privilege to throw jabs at others.

You're clearly a kid, Its a waste of time trying to put some sense into you even as you clearly don't have any.
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by phenom666(m): 1:02am On Nov 08, 2018
rosalieene:

and you are?

save that for your MOTHER. SISTERS AND ALL YOUR FEMALE RELATIVES.

well I don't blame you a bit.

The internet gives nonentities the privilege to throw jabs at others.

You're clearly a kid, Its a waste of time trying to put some sense into you even as you clearly don't have any.

You should be ashame of yourself, you are still single at your age.

Who do you think will pay your bill for you old b*tch. Retire postitution, coded run girl's, forming feminist.

Your single mother, sisters are wh*re; that is how you were born. Your outcast father that abandon you, making you a 'bazard' is a womanizer just like your drunken brother.
Re: Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend by Adekazpedia1234(m): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
I don laff tire on this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? / 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion / Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.