Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? (2209 Views)

What Should A Friend Do After Courting Over 50 Ladies With No Positive Reply? / My Friend Gf Claimed To Be Pregnant Despite My Friend Do Use Protection / Ladies Can You Allow Your Female Best Friend Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by iLegendd(m): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
If you are a young man / boy and you know how to draw, then I'll make you my best friend. If you can draw, kindly indicate interest. Also, if I choose you, there are some great things I'll teach you for free.

1 Like

Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by iLegendd(m): 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
No, you don't need to be perfect in your drawing. So, if you can draw, indicate interest. If I choose you, I'll send you some money to buy some drawing equipment.

Requirement:

— You must have a phone with cool camera
Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by TheOdd1sOut: 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2018

Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by Eberechi24(f): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
Slimszy
Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by iLegendd(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
Eberechi24:
Slimszy
Does he know how to do it?
Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by iLegendd(m): 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
cheesy cheesy That's a funny meme.
Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by TheOdd1sOut: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
iLegendd:
cheesy cheesy That's a funny meme.
yeah...
Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by iLegendd(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
The chosen person will be sent some money to purchase some drawing materials or I'll purchase it for him from www.1688.com and send it to his address. So, send me a message let's see how it will go.
Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by Eberechi24(f): 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
iLegendd:
Does he know how to do it?
Yea, very very well wink
Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by Eberechi24(f): 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
iLegendd:
The chosen person will be sent some money to purchase some drawing materials or I'll purchase it for him from www.1688.com and send it to his address. So, send me a message let's see how it will go.
I can't access that site cause of language barrier. I tried registering, still no show angry
Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by iLegendd(m): 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
Eberechi24:

Yea, very very well wink
Great. Anyway, he doesn't need to be perfect. I want someone who will illustrate some stories.
Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by iLegendd(m): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
Eberechi24:

I can't access that site cause of language barrier. I tried registering, still no show angry
Lol. Use Google Translate.
Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by iLegendd(m): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by iLegendd(m): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
Eberechi24:

Ehe! I noticed you sell some stuff. Do you have a site?
Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by Eberechi24(f): 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
iLegendd:
Lol. Use Google Translate.
Have uninstalled the App. Aliexpress is very easy to navigate but its costly
Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by Eberechi24(f): 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2018
iLegendd:
Ehe! I noticed you sell some stuff. Do you have a site?
No.
Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by Topmaike007(m): 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
Eberechi24:

use Google chrome to access it then translate the language to English,dat is what I use to access such website
Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by Endtimesmith(m): 5:42am On Nov 07, 2018
iLegendd:
If you are a young man / boy and you know how to draw, then I'll make you my best friend. If you can draw, kindly indicate interest. Also, if I choose you, there are some great things I'll teach you for free.

interest indicated, kindly reach me on 08037953412 via WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by Bigii(m): 6:30am On Nov 07, 2018
iLegendd:

I draw very well cool

1 Like

Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by Slimszy: 10:22am On Nov 07, 2018
Eberechi24:

Yea, very very well wink

Thank you for the recommendation �
Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by Eberechi24(f): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2018
Slimszy:

Thank you for the recommendation �
Keep my tithe, just 30 percent only grin
Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by iLegendd(m): 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
Eberechi24:

No.
Whenever you're ready and I'm less busy, let me know. I'll build one for you for free, but you need to pay for the hosting and domain name — it's cheap.
Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by iLegendd(m): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
To those who showed interest, I appreciate. I'll privately get in touch with you this month.
Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by Eberechi24(f): 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
iLegendd:
Whenever you're ready and I'm less busy, let me know. I'll build one for you for free, but you need to pay for the hosting and domain name — it's cheap.
Thanks in advance sweet heart kiss. I can't hold my kiss till Friday kiss kiss
Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by Eberechi24(f): 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
Topmaike007:
use Google chrome to access it then translate the language to English,dat is what I use to access such website
Thanks dear
Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by iLegendd(m): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
Eberechi24:

Thanks in advance sweet heart kiss. I can't hold my kiss till Friday kiss kiss
No, keep it till Friday. It will be more than kiss. Lemme purchase massage oil and some candles. You'll have a good treat all night long with some sexy music in the background.

Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by Eberechi24(f): 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
iLegendd:
No, keep it till Friday. It will be more than kiss. Lemme purchase massage oil and some candles. You'll have a good treat all night long with some sexy music in the background.

awwww!!! this is so romantic, me likey.
I can't wait to see Friday night

I don't know you are this romantic oo. have been dulling myself all this while.

It's time to up my game
Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by Topmaike007(m): 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
Eberechi24:
Thanks dear
you are welcome
Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by Topmaike007(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
Eberechi24:

Thanks dear
you sell quality undies and boxers why not do home delivery to people and also advertise your goods here take the picture and Post it...
Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by Eberechi24(f): 11:59am On Nov 08, 2018
Topmaike007:
you sell quality undies and boxers why not do home delivery to people and also advertise your goods here take the picture and Post it...

Nice insight. Appreciated

1 Like

Re: FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? by FalseProphet1(m): 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
I can see that the op is a very lonely young man. This I have seen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slimcase Blasted For Posting X Rated Sex Video To Promote His Song, He Replies / Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Vagina Is Too Wide / Sexy Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.