Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? (29813 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Jayslicky: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2018
Girls need bad boys to become women in the future, it is a known fact that females in their early stage of life are poor decisions makers, so they need bad boys to teach them harsh realities of life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by OgbeniSamm(m): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2018
Dollarboss93:

Come and date me sweetheart.

You are so beautiful...

Chat me up via my email

Dollarboss93@gmail.com

Guy dem swear for you? undecided
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by OgbeniSamm(m): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2018
KelB:
There is different between boys nd men
Real ladies fall for gentlemen
Girls fall for bad boyz

*difference*
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by NWABUKA007(m): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
most of them are confused,a bad guy will pamper you,say sweet words, and buy you anything just to get into a Lady pants....a good guy doesn't have time for that,he is interested in your future,your emotions,your well being..but do these ladies care?.no!!!..all they want is the lies they are been told and the pseudo trills they feel........most ladies don't know what they want!!

tell them ooo
I concur
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by sacramento1212: 10:06am On Nov 08, 2018
IamD18:
It goes with age with women and it applies to both genders.

Let's focus on women since it's the topic.

Most ladies from 18-27 are childish, sluts, arrogant, flirts and not focused. They are only after their finacial-needs from guys and pussay-satisfaction which most bad guyz can offer.

From 28 upwards, maturity steps in, marital reality steps in, pressure increases, lots of heartbreaks, fear of biological expiration, depreciation of sexual features steps in, they wanna focus, they've realized lots of mistakes, they need a man to accept them with their flaws, they become decent, start pretending, talk responsibly, behave well because they wanna meet a target which is A CARING GOOD GUY as a husband. That's why you'll hardly see an aged lady from 28 upwards say trash, brag with number of men she fvcks or depend on men to survive. They don't do that. If you see any lady saying that men MUST provide while being jobless, glorifying their beauty and pussay, just know that she's still an immature lady mostly from 25 downward who's after bad guyz.

Real matured women from 28 upwards don't pray or fall for bad guys, kids from 25 downwards does that because they are not focused, inexperienced and yet to know what life and relationship is all about.

Falling for bad guyz goes with age, that's why most bad guyz are scared of aged ladies, they only go after the young ones with fish brains.

I concur even though there are few girls in their early/mid twenties that are very responsible and are most times consistent with relationships. Finding this type warrants one to carefully do their checks and balances well and when you finally see, don't allow another snatch her away from you.

The same is also applicable to ladies in their late twenties and above. Some of them are not responsible and the same nasty inconsistent characters will as well be experienced but they sometime can pretend just to sign the marriage certificate because of pressures from family and friends.

Sometimes it's an individual thing anyway and a good girl/lady remains one whether in their early/mid twenties or late twenties and above. One should just pray not to get involved with the wrong choice.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Datdeltagirl(f): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
you said girls not some abeg stop lying
tongue tongue undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by OgbeniSamm(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
We all want what we can't have, so the more you say no the more they want you. PS girls like bad guys because they are fun and I don't mean the bad guys that beat you to a pulp I mean the ones with dread, ear rings and party loving bad guys grin grin grin grin

Lol...you go soon wise up!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Fazemood(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2018
Hedonini:

In other words, nice guys get only leftovers? Haha. It's still the same thing we're saying. If the young and still hot ones give their prime sweet bodies to the bad guys in their peak, only to later realise their 'mistake' and settle for nice guys when they're in their 30s (no longer fresh and hot), na who come lose? It's the nice guy of course.
Man, there is no lab where the tool used in measuring a woman's body count has been created. Be it leftover or leftunder what matters is her understanding of real life matters.

If the younger ones choose to give it to the bad guys its their choice and risk, and also a phase of life they learn from. I prefer hanging out with older ladies, they're mature simple! As for who fvck who, I don't expect them to remain virgins. Also, as for the bedmatics they won't leave you unsatisfied grin . They are more experienced in that area.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Epunch1(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2018
folake4u:
Keke drop me here!

Make I chop popcorn dey observe smiley
Oboy shift 4me nah u won enjoy dis conversation alone abi u dn 4get say na me n u waka come!! i hail o...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by OgbeniSamm(m): 10:11am On Nov 08, 2018
King44:
op we are both in the same situation, gf telling me how one good guy is trying to get her attention but friend zoned him but stuck with me that does not understand what love is, not that I am a bad guy but its clear n deep down I know i am not a good boy cos if her friends don't move correctly I might check mate them too

Be careful
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Albinoflash(m): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

No, I actually mean whatever I say.

Have never been attracted to bad guys before, I'm always attracted to the church or the ones with homely attitude.
Bad guys are evil, won't ever take you serious cos they have many ladies lurking around.
I hate dramas from men.
bad guy here means a guy dat doesn't want u or appreciate u,i have a girl right nw av been trying to break up wit for months nw,but she just finds a way to hold on to me.don' knw if it is love or something else.my pockets its not deep yet,am not dat very social type and am not even super fine self lol!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by OgbeniSamm(m): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2018
Dafreeguy:

diswan is just bragging over someone who am sure isn't bragging bout her..e sure me say una no fit end up in marriage

Haba!!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by KelB(m): 10:14am On Nov 08, 2018
OgbeniSamm:

*difference*
Thanks Ogbeni

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by highqueen(f): 10:15am On Nov 08, 2018
Albinoflash:
bad guy here means a guy dat doesn't want u or appreciate u,i have a girl right nw av been trying to break up wit for months nw,but she just finds a way to hold on to me.don' knw if it is love or something else.my pockets its not deep yet,am not dat very social type and am not even super fine self lol!
Chai.
I pity for her o.
Come out plain and tell her your mind naaaw

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by King44(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2018
OgbeniSamm:

Be careful
lol I go try

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by poyet(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2018
Bad guys know the secret to a woman's heart. They do little, but nice things such as checking on them, compliments, showing them respect (at first before hooking them down), being romantic, evincing confidence.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Deltatoto: 10:20am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:
That's stereotyped.
I'm a good girl and I am.with the world best good man. grin
ur boo will soon give u hiv no close ur Toto
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by OgbeniSamm(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
it is simple. what a lot of good guys dont realise is that they need to man up. A lot of good guys are effieminate, gentle,quiet as so on.

females are attracted to strength,leadership, dominance, maturity, success. How many so called good guys have that. When we want sincere, loving, faithful, mature,men. You also need to be masculine because that is what will attract feminine energy.
A jerk is masculine, but doesn't have the depth of character and responsibility to back it up. Meanwhile good guys have depth of character and responsibility, but are not masculine enough.
Masculinity is the first thing that attracts a woman to a man and vice versa. If you are a good guy, upgrade your game and get some balls.

You're not on point

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by tosyne2much(m): 10:21am On Nov 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
it is simple. what a lot of good guys dont realise is that they need to man up. A lot of good guys are effieminate, gentle,quiet as so on.

females are attracted to strength,leadership, dominance, maturity, success. How many so called good guys have that. When we want sincere, loving, faithful, mature,men. You also need to be masculine because that is what will attract feminine energy.
A jerk is masculine, but doesn't have the depth of character and responsibility to back it up. Meanwhile good guys have depth of character and responsibility, but are not masculine enough.
Masculinity is the first thing that attracts a woman to a man and vice versa. If you are a good guy, upgrade your game and get some balls.
What masculinity are you talking about? Most of you ladies will still rant when a man is dominant.. You complain about them wanting to control you.

When you talk about being dominant, what I see here is being strict and harsh and that's why ladies pay loyalty to bad guys since that's their common traits.
Bad guys don't take nonsense. They know how to use a resounding slap to put a lady on track.

My dear, some ladies are just used to being treated harshly, so even if they fall into the hand of a caring and gentle guy, they will surely want to ride him

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by blackgold2018(m): 10:22am On Nov 08, 2018
Toks2008:

It may surprise you that it is the same with even many older ones...why do you think many ladies keep running out of their marriage? they usually complain of the guy acting in one crazy way or the other but they had the chance to marry a good guy but they still chose the bad guy even when they knew.
Older Ladies with brains then.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Deltatoto: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2018
folake4u:
Keke drop me here!

Make I chop popcorn dey observe smiley
folake I fit buy venza for u just to suck this ur Brest can I drop my no?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by tundefredrikzz(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2018
grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by tosyne2much(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2018
Fazemood:

Man, there is no lab where the tool used in measuring a woman's body count has been created. Be it leftover or leftunder what matters is her understanding of real life matters.

If the younger ones choose to give it to the bad guys its their choice and risk, and also a phase of life they learn from. I prefer hanging out with older ladies, they're mature simple! As for who fvck who, I don't expect them to remain virgins. Also, as for the bedmatics they won't leave you unsatisfied grin . They are more experienced in that area.
Bad guy cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by tundefredrikzz(m): 10:25am On Nov 08, 2018
Hey guyz m new here need some help abt dis forum
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by tundefredrikzz(m): 10:27am On Nov 08, 2018
Its not something special doh..young girls fall a lot for bad guyz kuz dey feel safe,and their financial needs are been met
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Fazemood(m): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2018
tosyne2much:
Bad guy cheesy
shocked I didn't know I am one. Thanks for the complement broda grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by babyfaceafrica: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2018
monerozi5590:

Oga, please give me the permission to copy this your post sir.
granted sir
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by babyfaceafrica: 10:32am On Nov 08, 2018
tundefredrikzz:
Its not something special doh..young girls fall a lot for bad guyz kuz dey feel safe,and their financial needs are been met
how do one feel safe with a bad guy..that lies,cheat and shams
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2018
People don’t understand that even a bad guy will form good when he meets a good woman it’s your maturity that decides the duration of your relationship things like your upbringing matter if around you growing up nobody took Love serious you won’t take Love serious

I’m here to learn from my partner and also teach what I’ve learnt over the years not change people I am here to adjust with love
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Fazemood(m): 10:34am On Nov 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:

Most confused creatures ever created.Women. :/ Never sure of what they want. That same masculinity and manning up is thesame character you'd still cry out against in another topic on NL. Abeg mek we hia word.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by tosyne2much(m): 10:42am On Nov 08, 2018
Fazemood:
shocked I didn't know I am one. Thanks for the complement broda grin
You talk am well baba cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 08, 2018
I have different guys serving different purposes bad guy inclusive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.