Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? (29924 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Fazemood(m): 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen kindly follow back? wink
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by highqueen(f): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
Fazemood:

Woow cheesy I am so happy, I feel like dancing to my favorite jam.

cool DJ GIVE ME DAH BEAT!
Lool
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Fazemood(m): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:
Lool
Thank you... mademossielle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Caseless: 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ishilove:

Lol. Yeye. How you dey? It has been a while
ah swear! I have been on and off visitor, kind of. I'm fine. Hope you're, too.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by demarc001: 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

No, I actually mean whatever I say.

Have never been attracted to bad guys before, I'm always attracted to the church or the ones with homely attitude.
Bad guys are evil, won't ever take you serious cos they have many ladies lurking around.
I hate dramas from men.

Sincerely I hope this is true because I can hardly believe any lady appreciate good guys. You give them all you have and you become too cheap that they feel every other guy can offer more. Currently I am really battling with the temptation to become bad due to the pains I have experienced. Only thing keeping me going * I am good because I choose to not because I expect people to be good*

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Ishilove: 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
Caseless:
ah swear! I have been on and off visitor, kind of. I'm fine. Hope you're, too.
Issokay. I'm as fine as fine can be
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Caseless: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ishilove:

Issokay. I'm as fine as fine can be
better pesin.

You de hear from our sister so?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Toks2008(m): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
interesting comments.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by LovethogechiK: 9:41am On Nov 09, 2018
gurusubai7:

My brother man, the simple answer to this is Karma! Nothing on planet earth happens by accident. most sister women in such relationships are paying their karmic debt. i lie not, Nothing on planet earth happens by accident.

visit https://gurudeseyesubai.org/main/fiasco-marriages/
to read more.
or watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D76sAPf4g6A&t=634s

stay enlightened.

Guru I think you're in good position to answer this question or give us reasons why good guys or good ladies end up with bad once. I was lucky to come across your write top about (Fiasco marriages) you said we have six types of soul-mates, they are termed primary soul-mates, task companionship, companion soul-mates, false twins, twin flames and lastly karmic soul mates. Well done Guru you have made my day so i promise myself to be careful and prayerful for God to give me my Twin soul-mates. Thanks
https://gurudeseyesubai.org/main/fiasco-marriages/
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by majekoam(m): 10:24am On Nov 09, 2018
funmisticqueen:
like you did?
Testosterone can be administered to those who have low testosterone levels to increase libido...look it up.
Plus I didn't call you ignorant...
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by majekoam(m): 10:24am On Nov 09, 2018
funmisticqueen:
like you did?

Testosterone can be administered to those who have low testosterone levels to increase libido...look it up.
Plus I didn't call you ignorant...
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Just2endowed2(m): 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
KelB:
Keep your love, some of us just need a knacking mate without catching feelings.. But only "Hello", you have started planning relationship

remember there is HIV/AIDs
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Toks2008(m): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
Viicfuntop:

You are selling a book on how to get girls for $19. I’ll take it has Zimbabwe dollars

Savagery...you are wicked.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Viicfuntop(f): 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
Toks2008:

Savagery...you are wicked.

cheesy

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by tomdon(m): 6:34am On Dec 17, 2018
IamD18:
It goes with age with women and it applies to both genders.

Let's focus on women since it's the topic.

Most ladies from 18-27 are childish, sluts, arrogant, flirts and not focused. They are only after their finacial-needs from guys and pussay-satisfaction which most bad guyz can offer.

From 28 upwards, maturity steps in, marital reality steps in, pressure increases, lots of heartbreaks, fear of biological expiration, depreciation of sexual features steps in, they wanna focus, they've realized lots of mistakes, they need a man to accept them with their flaws, they become decent, start pretending, talk responsibly, behave well because they wanna meet a target which is A CARING GOOD GUY as a husband. That's why you'll hardly see an aged lady from 28 upwards say trash, brag with number of men she fvcks or depend on men to survive. They don't do that. If you see any lady saying that men MUST provide while being jobless, glorifying their beauty and pussay, just know that she's still an immature lady mostly from 25 downward who's after bad guyz.

Real matured women from 28 upwards don't pray or fall for bad guys, kids from 25 downwards does that because they are not focused, inexperienced and yet to know what life and relationship is all about.

Falling for bad guyz goes with age, that's why most bad guyz are scared of aged ladies, they only go after the young ones with fish brains.

As per your last paragraph, falling for bad guys has more to do with upbringing than age. A well brought up gurl with good self esteem who heeds to good teachings and places high value on herself will never go through the ugly phase with any mfking bad boy. She will do everything right and most definitely get married as a v.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by BabbanBura(m): 6:50am On Dec 17, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
most of them are confused,a bad guy will pamper you,say sweet words, and buy you anything just to get into a Lady pants....a good guy doesn't have time for that,he is interested in your future,your emotions,your well being..but do these ladies care?.no!!!..all they want is the lies they are been told and the pseudo trills they feel........most ladies don't know what they want!!

Thumbs up my guy!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by BabbanBura(m): 6:54am On Dec 17, 2018
funmisticqueen:
it is simple. what a lot of good guys dont realise is that they need to man up. A lot of good guys are effieminate, gentle,quiet as so on.
females are attracted to strength,leadership, dominance, maturity, success. How many so called good guys have that. When we want sincere, loving, faithful, mature,men. You also need to be masculine because that is what will attract feminine energy.
A jerk is masculine, but doesn't have the depth of character and responsibility to back it up. Meanwhile good guys have depth of character and responsibility, but are not masculine enough.
Masculinity is the first thing that attracts a woman to a man and vice versa. If you are a good guy, upgrade your game and get some balls.

I do not agree with the bolden, many of you girls just shut up ya doors once you perceive a guy to be gentle and cool without even a chance to peep albeit briefly in the inside of him
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by tck2000(m): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
i noticed
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? by Bmaster(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2022
folake4u:
Keke drop me here!

Make I chop popcorn dey observe smiley
folake 4 the night.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? / Dealing With Bossy Women / Confession Time:come In And Confess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.