Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,328 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS (61716 Views)

Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Offpoint: 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
Just what the husband do he should not buy Glo modem... else the wife go go cyber café.

He should get Etisalat, with Etisalat he can access different websites[Styles] and upload a file so large it'll take the wife nine months to completely download it successfully.

For now I don't have enough money to buy laptop, my landlord daughter's very generous she let me access her PC frequently and freely. I've been careful not to upload any file, else I'll be force to buy unplanned laptop.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Ogaga87(m): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
See priority
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Smile4daddy(m): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
Marriage in Imo state (just for proposal alone).
�� And after this protocol she won't know how to cook or manage my home... AMADIOHA are you Busy??

2 Likes

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by mespusinglez(m): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
Sex Orientation ��
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by tosyne2much(m): 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
Just take a look at the man's face... Him happy die cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by femi4: 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
So who then owns the man's body.

I think we should be advising men too not just women because it is both the men and women who make a home and marriage to work.

So even if she is tired she cannot say no because he paid bride price undecided (kinda like as if the woman would have no opinion in their marriage)
She is making it seem like as if the only thing women have to offer is sex and food.

mtcheww this is not the the advice you give to a newlywed couple in my opinion.

I was thinking the advice would be tolerance,companionship,trust,faithfulness etc and such advice should go both ways.
You are not using your brain. In counseling, you talk to the woman where to make adjustment with the man based on scripture and vise versa.

4 Likes

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by joenor(m): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
The woman nail it.

3 Likes

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
tayo4ng:
Do you know how long the bad guy as been browsing her computer before officially joint together.
they don't knw����computer wey be say d guy fit don dey use pentium 2 desktop eye see���
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Elektronisch(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
These pastors are all comedians...

But then, where ignorance is bliss....... lipsrsealed
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by agboaustine: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
Sure browser

1 Like

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
Offpoint:
Just what the husband do he should not buy Glo modem... else the wife go go cyber café.
badt guy����
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by joenor(m): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
why would AMADIOHA be busy? he's only doing press up
Smile4daddy:
Marriage in Imo state (just for proposal alone).
�� And after this protocol she won't know how to cook or manage my home... AMADIOHA are you Busy??

1 Like

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by osusu(m): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
Celebgistz1:
What about if mb no dey ko grin
QUOTE OF THE DAY!!!!! i gbadun u jo
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by gurunlocker: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
If you no wan make he go use cafe (public computer) to browse....
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by GenFunction: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

This really got me laughing like craay grin grin grin grin
...asin ehn....i don laff taya
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Biingoo: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I think we should be advising men too not just women because it is both the men and women who make a home and marriage to work.

So even if she is tired she cannot say no because he paid bride price undecided (kinda like as if the woman would have no opinion in their marriage)
She is making it seem like as if the only thing women have to offer is sex and food.

I was thinking the advice would be tolerance,companionship,trust,faithfulness etc and such advice should go both ways.
Feminism has eaten up this one so deep that she can fill up an leaves exercise book with baseless rants without making any point. Spit!

5 Likes

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by GenFunction: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
Celebgistz1:
What about if mb no dey ko grin
....u subscribe na

1 Like

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by KelB(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
If the wife network come dey fluctuate, he is free to use nearest WiFi abi
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by GenFunction: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
aiikay aunty
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
He's probably tired of browsing already. Even long before marriage.

The truth is that for most guy men, sex in marriage feels like a chore. On the other hand, sex with no strings attached... Flings, hook up, Bleep buddy, etc., is infinitely more enjoyable.

That's why there's something in miniminiwanawana, sweeter than wanananaminimini.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by HajimeSaito(m): 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
smiley
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by kucykengz(m): 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
I like the fact that churches are now teaching sex education. Many marriages will be save. Ride on pastor.

2 Likes

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Abbeyme: 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
donbachi:
Their time table go be...do do do do do chop sleep do do do do sleep chop do do do do go out come back do do do do go church come back do do do do....na dia body go tell dem....after some time na d same pastor go come settle wahala.

Do what??

I dongerrit
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Smile4daddy(m): 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
joenor:
why would AMADIOHA be busy? he's only doing press up
I hope it arise as soon as possible to separate from us any evil woman dat will be coming to scatter our life.
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
politicians are the most hypocrite & evil on earth.. Many of you here agree with this pastor but criticize Buhari for saying 'his wife belongs to the other room'

Quote me make thunder strike you �

1 Like

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by tosyne2much(m): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You have a problem and that's because feminism has eaten deep into you.

So, the pastor was wrong for advising the couple to go on marathon sex after marriage? Does it sound strange to you that newly wedded couple always have sex as if their lives revolve around it?

No matter how much you try to shy away from the truth, it doesn't change the fact that the pastor was right.. Even in Redeem Church, newly wedded couple are not allowed to Partake in fasting for the first one month of their wedding so that they can browse well cheesy

You all are hypocrites and you really need to grow up

7 Likes

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by frozen70(f): 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
It can only work if there is network (love)

1 Like

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by GabdelandAgro(m): 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
sex alone doesn't keep a home.

The female pastor is dumb, she is a slave to her husband, the female pastor is also a sex object to her husband, that's the only the she knows, only sex. No wonder she is fat like a FOOL
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
femi4:
You are not using your brain. In counseling, you talk to the woman where to make adjustment with the man based on scripture and vise versa.

Will you keep quiet undecided

It is husband and wife who make a marriage work so both should be given an advice.
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by dingbang(m): 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nigerians are too too religious. I concur with the pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' / Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) / Why Do Some Young Girls Like Posting This? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.