Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS (61697 Views)

Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by may320: 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
End time pastor. Instead of teaching virtues. undecided
If at all she wants to give sex advice, it should be during one of the counseling meetings and not publicly pronounced like this.
God knows those who are His and let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

1 Like

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by chiefolododo(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
donbachi:
Their time table go be...do do do do do chop sleep do do do do sleep chop do do do do go out come back do do do do go church come back do do do do....na dia body go tell dem....after some time na d same pastor go come settle wahala.

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by SoapQueen(f): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
So who then owns the man's body.

I think we should be advising men too not just women because it is both the men and women who make a home and marriage to work.

So even if she is tired she cannot say no because he paid bride price undecided (kinda like as if the woman would have no opinion in their marriage)
She is making it seem like as if the only thing women have to offer is sex and food.

mtcheww this is not the the advice you give to a newlywed couple in my opinion.

I was thinking the advice would be tolerance,companionship,trust,faithfulness etc and such advice should go both ways.

I will always love and respect you, such an Amazon!

2 Likes

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by MikkieEl: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
tayo4ng:
Do you know how long the bad guy as been browsing her computer before officially joint together.

Lol
That laff in the fess picture seems more of a confirmation to this.
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by ibkkk(f): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
dainformant:
A female pastor while advising a new couple on principles that will build their home and make their marriage work, told them to have regular and constant sex.

In a video which has gone viral, the pastor amazed the wedding guests and church members after telling the newlywed that for the next one month, they should be firing on (having sex) everyday and no one should say he or she is tired.

The female pastor told the bride that sex is the second important thing for a man after food.

She said as far as the groom has paid her bride price that he owns his wife's body as she cited a Bible passage in Corinthians where it says man is the owner of the body and everything thereof.

The pastor also said that anytime the man wants to 'browse', the woman should open her 'computer'.

Watch the hilarious video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/female-pastor-advises-new-couple-to-have-sex-regularly.html

shocked
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
SoapQueen:

I will always love and respect you, such an Amazon!

Thank you kiss kiss

likewise

1 Like

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by babasolution: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Baba solution get out of my mentions if you like hell so much go there cheesy

you slut,go and die
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I think we should be advising men too not just women because it is both the men and women who make a home and marriage to work.

So even if she is tired she cannot say no because he paid bride price undecided (kinda like as if the woman would have n
She is making it seem like as if the only thing women have to offer is sex and food.

before nkor or what do u girls have to offer?
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
babasolution:

you slut,go and die

Molosho go and die cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by femi4: 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Will you keep quiet undecided

It is husband and wife who make a marriage work so both should be given an advice.

Ode! Both were advised. The video was a cut out showing the where the woman was admonishing the wife

1 Like

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by faithfull18(f): 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
Hmm, too much of everything is bad.
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by pedrilo: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

So even if she is tired she cannot say no because he paid bride price undecided (kinda like as if the woman would have no opinion in their marriage)

I was thinking the advice would be tolerance,companionship,trust,faithfulness etc and such advice should go both ways.
ignorance will not kee u

1 Like

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Newlifestyle: 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by writeprof(m): 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
Loquacious. She'll need my book on etiquettes of communication.
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by babapressy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
LOL
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Buffalowings3(m): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
7inches:
Even though shez partially right
But I'm sorry this Sounds disrespectful to the lady and her parents as if she is now sex object to him, she can't just be hitting on the issue like that.

BTW who told her sex keeps home.
Dumbfuck angry

undecided undecided
undecided
Parents don't have sex na undecided undecided
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Nickymezor(f): 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
tosyne2much:
Just take a look at the man's face... Him happy die cheesy
smiley
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by 7inches: 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
Buffalowings3:

undecided undecided
undecided
Parents don't have sex na undecided undecided

Did u watch the video? undecided
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by macello4(m): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
donbachi:
Their time table go be...do do do do do chop sleep do do do do sleep chop do do do do go out come back do do do do go church come back do do do do....na dia body go tell dem....after some time na d same pastor go come settle wahala.
abeg no kee me with laugh lol no work for them na to dey do do do do do do do do do do
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by mechanics(m): 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
hmmmm.
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by webizone(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
franchasng:
Bad ghel lolz cheesy

Meanwhile, if she keeps opening her computer for him anytime he wants to browse, he will become too familiar with it and over familiarity leads to loss of interest and desire for a new thing and new experience; this is while companies rotate their staff and assign them new roles so they don't get tired of doing the same thing over and over that may lead to fatigue.

Sometimes starve him, sometimes make him long for it and even beg for it, sometimes make it unavailable for him so he can appreciate it because men are naturally born explorers who on a normal circumstances wants to explore every explorable lady that's appealing to their eyes, don't blame them, blame nature that made it that way cry
Hell to the no way. If I am the type of man that seeks such an adventure, I would communicate with my wife about it, then she can hide around as much as she wants. Me sef am praying to God to give me a gorgeous wife that likes sex the way I do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Earlystar698(m): 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
fine computer science o
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
femi4:
Ode! Both were advised. The video was a cut out showing the where the woman was admonishing the wife

Your initial post never stated such and I commented based on what I saw so bye bye.
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by jaxxy(m): 12:16am On Nov 09, 2018
It take alot more than that to keep a home tho. Browse ko, hack ni undecided
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by babasolution: 12:35am On Nov 09, 2018
[quote author=Ladyhippolyta88 post=72799942]
Molosho go and die cheesy[/quote nothing like molosho,nobody understands it,but everyone knows you a slut
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by bezimo(m): 3:47am On Nov 09, 2018
donbachi:
grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:37am On Nov 09, 2018
[quote author=babasolution post=72805356][/quote]

Nobody knows that but I know you u
are a molosho.

A molosho is a male prostitute or a male wh*re like you

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by bobolistica(m): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2018
The sole and only reason people marry is SEX...no matter how u see it,it's SEX...

Marriage is just an official way of telling the world,'hey! I'm gonna be hitting this puss for the rest of my life and people will applaud u
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by CArt(m): 7:45am On Nov 09, 2018
Where is her church? I would like to worship with them
grin
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by tosyne2much(m): 8:52am On Nov 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Nothing is wrong there I have a problem with her saying the woman should do it whenever he likes.
I interpret her to mean that a woman cannot refuse her man sex if she is tired or not in the mood.
Actually I believe the couple would know when they want sex and who has a right to initiate such when and when.
They do not need her advice on that.
So what if the pastor said the man should always browse each time the woman needs it, you wouldn't have seen anything wrong in that ooo

2 Likes

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Samphoenix1: 9:08am On Nov 09, 2018
7inches:
Even though shez partially right
But I'm sorry this Sounds disrespectful to the lady and her parents as if she is now sex object to him, she can't just be hitting on the issue like that.

BTW who told her sex keeps home.
Dumbfuck angry
She said sex is another thing that keeps the home not the only this.. Dumbermotherfucker
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:38am On Nov 09, 2018
tosyne2much:
So what if the pastor said the man should always browse each time the woman needs it, you wouldn't have seen anything wrong in that ooo

It is vice versa wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' / Why Do Some Young Girls Like Posting This? (Photo) / I Felt Cheated By My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.