Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria (61826 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / My Amanchor Cave Adventure And Guide / Adventure In Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by DeepSight(m): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ugosample:

several homogenous countries in Africa and South East Asia are also shitholes

So it has nothing much to do with homogenity

It's the mind set of the people living in a space that determines how developed a place will be

even outside Africa, black majority areas are often $hitholes undecided

It's the MIND......

Listen you would be being highly simplistic if you think it'd just one factor at play. There is rather a Mish mash of many complex factor's.

I have already cited historical and climatic factors. That generally deals with the overall state of retarded development of sub saharan nations. That's in comparison to nations in temperate zones.

However for each country there are other specific factors. The heterogeneous nature of Nigeria is relevant when you are looking at things in comparison to homogenous nations. For example it is relevant when understanding why Ghana is a saner clime than Nigeria. It is also relevant in comparison to small homogenous places like the UAE or Singapore.

There are indeed many homogenous African nations still with retarded development and other factors are at play such as the climatic factor I mentioned and the history of trade.

These matters are deep and complex. So let's not be simplistic. Someone up there said they don't give a hoot how old Britain is. That is terribly misguided.

You are right though about the fact that it all rests I'm the mind. The thing is, schooling a group mind is a task that takes real time.

3 Likes

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by chukxie(m): 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
EnkayDezign:

Industrialisation! Work! work! and more work!. We need to get rid of our old ideas and really embrace modernity. The asians have done it, by realising how important education is (I mean acquiring skills to actually create things not our typical lawyer, doctor e.t.c). We are a country with potentials, and all that oil money is useless if we don’t create anything else! That’s what makes western/asian countries wealthy. They all have industries that create products, which they sell to the world. That is how to create wealth!

They could actually care less about religion, because again, unlike us, they understand that it doesn’t solve their problems!

The reason I mentioned fasting and praying was because someone mentioned we should keep praying. Until Nigerians, me, you and everyone else start getting about vocal about the poor state of our dear nation; and start demanding for accountability from our leaders and politicians nothing's going to change. We live in a country where politicians would embezzle hundred of millions and sometimes billions of Naira without any fear of reprehension because they (politicians) know Nigerians won't do zilch. In fact, ironically the same politicians who are robbing them blind are often praised by the same people whose collective wealth have been stolen, and are being stolen. Honestly I'm pro Nigerian. I want to see Nigeria get better so that we and our children can enjoy it and be proud of it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by ollah2: 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
Sibrah:
See am. . from gods of the land to gods of the illiterate.

You got what you asked for
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by codemaniacs: 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
zz

3 Likes

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
DeepSight:

Listen you would be being highly simplistic if you think it'd just one factor at play. There is rather a Mish mash of many complex factor's.

I have already cited historical and climatic factors. That generally deals with the overall state of retarded development of sub saharan nations. That's in comparison to nations in temperate zones.

However for each country there are other specific factors. The heterogeneous nature of Nigeria is relevant when you are looking at things in comparison to homogenous nations. For example it is relevant when understanding why Ghana is a saner clime than Nigeria. It is also relevant in comparison to small homogenous places like the UAE or Singapore.

There are indeed many homogenous African nations still with retarded development and other factors are at play such as the climatic factor I mentioned and the history of trade.

These matters are deep and complex. So let's not be simplistic. Someone up there said they don't give a hoot how old Britain is. That is terribly misguided.

You are right though about the fact that it all rests I'm the mind. The thing is, schooling a group mind is a task that takes real time.

good

So no one should blame Nigeria's under development on its "diversity"

There are so many other factors at play

Nigeria's diversity is NOT a stumbling block in anyways

And about why Ghana is a sane country to an extent, I have visited, lived in and have life long connections to Ghana, and why Ghana is developed is not due to "homogeneity" as Ghana has at lesdr 100 ethnic groups

Ghana had an Nkrumah who pulled them together and made them Ghanaian first before their ethnic group
Nkrumah and the founding fathers in his clique built that foundation for them

that us why an average Ghanaian speak two to three local languages and inter marry a whole lot, so much so that it is difficult to meet a Ghanaian today with 100 % genes from one ethnic group

Nigeria in the other hand had founding fathers that polarised us and made us think ethnic grouo first befire countty

Awo and Ahmadu Bello are especially culpable in this

Tafawa and Zik tried to be nationalist

And it's on that footing that Nigeria began to drift

So you see, it still boils down to mind set

13 Likes

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by mosesdejaviano(m): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
DeepSight:

I am sorry I cannot have a proper conversation with a person who does not understand the relevance of history to this matter.

Please go and meet your mates.

I want to take you back to history, Chief Obafemi Awolowo was the one that built the first radio station in Africa, the first Television station in Africa, Obafemi Awolowo University, Cocoa House (tallest building in Africa, built in 1965) and many more.

The radio station he built was ahead that of many countries in Europe.

Where was Singapore, Malaysia during those times? We are far ahead of them because of the kind of leader he is.

It takes a leader like Lee Kwam Yew to take Singapore to that height. What of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum of Dubai.

The problem with Africa lies with it's leadership. Africa is not blessed with great visionary leaders.

If Chief Obafemi Awolowo can attain such height around 50years ago. What happened to the crop of Leaders we have now.

National progress and development lies at the type of leaders that direct its affairs.

The crop of leaders we have presently in the country are not visionary. A leader must be able to see more far ahead his followers. A leader must set a pace for the follower to follow.

We are in the situation where the followers see farther than the leader.

We need a leader that can see into the future of this country and bring a template that people can follow even for the next 50years.

The most funny part is that we have men of astute statue that has great vision but the system won't allow them.

Nigeria can change within a space of 10yrs provided it is fortunate to have a great visionary leader to direct its course.

God blessed this country with fertile lands for us to make a statement in the world.

Switzerland doesn't grow Cocoa but it is the largest producer of chocolate. We that we have Cocoa we still import chocolate from abroad.

We should have been the food basket of Africa and world by the fertile lands we are blessed with in the country. We ought to be exporting our farm products to other African countries and the world at large.

The leaders we have talk about improving agriculture but just with lips. There are no resources provided to revamp the agricultural sector that we should be known for in the world.

One of my teacher during my Masters degree class then told us that the govt of USA have to tell some farmers in South Carolina not to cultivate for that season because there is no place to store the farmF produce. And the farmers were paid.

There many things bedeviling this our great country, but I know with the right kind of leaders, the country will be great.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
chineji:
I am many things an engineer, an auto enthusiast but most importantly I am an average Nigerian youth hustling to get a better life.

A brief introduction.
A year ago I left the university bagging a degree in one of the most uninteresting engineering fields you can think about. I found it boring throughout my time at the university but I made sure to put in my best but came out with a miserable 2 2 cry. I left school like everyone else and started applying for jobs and got nothing. I got tired of the whole process and decided to start a business while learning the basics of what I have always loved (automobiles). Running my business while learning and working on automobiles was quite difficult. I gained a lot of traction but tried to raise money and was so unsuccessful at it and then when it seemed nothing was forthcoming an important email came through.

The opportunity
When i left school, i applied to more than 500 jobs. Most people think I exaggerate this figure but you could do the math. I started in January 2017 and was sending out at least 5 CVs a day. I did this till June but never got a reply at least not until after a year.

I got an email from an NGO I applied to a year ago asking me to come work for them. This totally blew me out of the water. I was gonna go to Gabon and the work will take me through Liberia and the canary Islands before I finally disembark in Italy. They covered my flights and were gonna give me a tiny stipend I felt I could use to get something to use for my business. We did the interviews over Skype and they were so impressed with my exploits over the year and told me they couldn't wait to have me. They asked me if I had any problem with vegan diet (I had no idea what this meant as of then) but I answered no and felt I could cope with it after all I am from Nigeria (we are rugged people afterall)

nice.

but buhari is a failure

3 Likes

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by mrbyron(m): 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
SoNature:

This comment reminds of Mr Sigh (I hope I got the spelling correctly!), an Indian production manager in a company I worked in eastern Nigeria.

Mr Sigh would always say that the day God shared d!cks, hips, and bress, Africans were everywhere asking for His blessing. But the day He shared brains, Africans were nowhere to be found. grin

Savage cheesy
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by Sibrah: 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
ollah2:

You got what you asked for
I laugh.... unintelligent argument spewing Islamic atheist.

3 Likes

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
rs172:

I'm also a corper, so have your government provided any basic amenties for u to build your skyscraper....

Stop daydreaming bro, listen when you hear the truth...

Am also a corper too

Let's us arrange money...make one of us travel out, ,,and from there the next person travels out too again

Becus 7months to ending of nysc I don't kw my fate yet o

1 Like

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
codemaniacs:

ugosample is also filled with self hate... unless my (this) comment changes his approach in responding to you...

grin grin

If saying things the way they are is being "filled with self hate"
then just maybe I am.

Because I am tired of the advanced foolishness exhibited by my people.

I will continue to complain until we change

At this stage of my life its very heart breaking to see your people still doing things like they are in the cave man era.

Black folks are not handicapped in anyway anatomically, its just the way HE CHOOSES TO THINK And his WORLD VIEW that is the difference

It's saddening, and it's a stain on me too, because no matter how much I have achieved as an individual; and my family, i/we will still be seen in the same light with the rest of black folks, as unintelligent, jokers, and inferior beings

And no matter how much I try to defend my people, the world can see for themselves the state of my country of origin

Any ways you may not understand it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by omoluka: 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
Raalsalghul:
Personally I've made a resolve not to procreate in this country.
Same here
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by HarryDuce(m): 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
jesmond3945:
were are you going to start fixing nigeria, you people dream a lot. Where are you going to start my brother? Let me tell by 2019 you have to choose between a known crook and a tribal bigot to rule you. Think about that when you go to bed.
That's exactly what i just said brother grin. Nobody is forcing you or anyone else to vote any of those you mentioned. But people are still going to vote them. Why? I'm sure its not because they don't know better. We leave things to "fate",God, etc. And if everyone decides not to vote, who is going to lose? I know it sounds cliche, but the fixing starts from you and me and every other progressive grin. think about this when you go to bed.
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
mosesdejaviano:

I want to take you back to history, Chief Obafemi Awolowo was the one that built the first radio station in Africa, the first Television station in Africa, Obafemi Awolowo University, Cocoa House (tallest building in Africa, built in 1965) and many more.

The radio station he built was ahead that of many countries in Europe.

Where was Singapore, Malaysia during those times? We are far ahead of them because of the kind of leader he is.

It takes a leader like Lee Kwam Yew to take Singapore to that height. What of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum of Dubai.

The problem with Africa lies with it's leadership. Africa is not blessed with great visionary leaders.

If Chief Obafemi Awolowo can attain such height around 50years ago. What happened to the crop of Leaders we have now.

National progress and development lies at the type of leaders that direct its affairs.

The crop of leaders we have presently in the country are not visionary. A leader must be able to see more far ahead his followers. A leader must set a pace for the follower to follow.

We are in the situation where the followers see farther than the leader.

We need a leader that can see into the future of this country and bring a template that people can follow even for the next 50years.

The most funny part is that we have men of astute statue that has great vision but the system won't allow them.

Nigeria can change within a space of 10yrs provided it is fortunate to have a great visionary leader to direct its course.

God blessed this country with fertile lands for us to make a statement in the world.

Switzerland doesn't grow Cocoa but it is the largest producer of chocolate. We that we have Cocoa we still import chocolate from abroad.

We should have been the food basket of Africa and world by the fertile lands we are blessed with in the country. We ought to be exporting our farm products to other African countries and the world at large.

The leaders we have talk about improving agriculture but just with lips. There are no resources provided to revamp the agricultural sector that we should be known for in the world.

One of my teacher during my Masters degree class then told us that the govt of USA have to tell some farmers in South Carolina not to cultivate for that season because there is no place to store the farmF produce. And the farmers were paid.

There many things bedeviling this our great country, but I know with the right kind of leaders, the country will be great.

exactly
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by codemaniacs: 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
zz

2 Likes

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
codemaniacs:

even if Africa is not blessed with "visionary leaders", the citizens can also help by having successful businesses BUT like you pointed out about Awolowo, 50 years ago Awolowo was making the SW work for the himself and his people, but the civil war changed that..

Now 50 years later, the same SW that was created mainly to help uplift Yorubas is now over-populated with non-Yorubas due to the leaders of these non-Yorubas not trying to make their regions work 50 years ago....

I hope ugosample reads this....

for goodness sake undecided

What kind of reasoning is this bikonu undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by SIRTee15: 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
DeepSight:

Stop giving excuse...
Singapore has a tropical climate just like most African countries...
Yet it's far developed than any sub Saharan country can dream of....
Middle East is as hot as hell....
But they have UAE, Qatar, Bahrain which are good examples of what happens to nation when human n natural resources are properly utilised by a visionary leader.....
It's even funny that the hotter northern Africa( at least during summer) is more developed than sub Sahara africa....
Then u mentioned heterogeneity....
What happens to restructuring or confederacy whereby homogenous groups within a nation are allowed to govern themselves at their own pace and formulate policies that best suits their aspiration....
Is that not what we have in quebec canada, Scotland UK, Catalonia n Basque Spain n even hong Kong, Macau China....
Must everybody be forced into a unitary govt that's obviously unproductive n too divisive when it's clear we are different....
Why not promote the structure of nations within a nation....
There's nothing wrong with africa or nigeria....
The problem is the people....
Their thinking is too backward n their mindset too retrogressive to birth any productive venture when it comes to collective interest....
They lack the principle of self preservation and wealth creation....
We are too selfish and individualistic....that's what is killing africa....
Not climate or heterogeneity....

3 Likes

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
HarryDuce:
That's exactly what i just said brother grin. Nobody is forcing you or anyone else to vote any of those you mentioned. But people are still going to vote them. Why? I'm sure its not because they don't know better. We leave things to "fate",God, etc. And if everyone decides not to vote, who is going to lose? I know it sounds cliche, but the fixing starts from you and me and every other progressive grin. think about this when you go to bed.

My father doesn't vote
My mother, know even talk about election reach her side, na kidnappers she day call politicians

My sister has a voters card but never used one day

My brother totally lost hope in Nigeria and broker his voters card right in my eyes

And me trust me on election day my bed is well arrange for sleeping

None of our family votes count so why should we bother ourselves under the hot sun and rain and end up having blisters under our feet wen we know the election will b rigged?

If you have your way out of this country nigger run as far as your leg can carry you

2 Likes

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by Mizwisdom(f): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
chukxie:

The reason I mentioned fasting and praying was because someone mentioned we should keep praying. Until Nigerians, me, you and everyone else start getting about vocal about the poor state of our dear nation; and start demanding for accountability from our leaders and politicians nothing's going to change. We live in a country where politicians would embezzle hundred of millions and sometimes billions of Naira without any fear of reprehension because they (politicians) know Nigerians won't do zilch. In fact, ironically the same politicians who are robbing them blind are often praised by the same people whose collective wealth have been stolen, and are being stolen. Honestly I'm pro Nigerian. I want to see Nigeria get better so that we and our children can enjoy it and be proud of it.

You ran to Asia and you are here talking? @ least I know I've read from some posts of yours that you don't live here. Our leaders are bad but most people are misdirecting their hate. The OP has a low self worth. It's from his upbringing, no White child/adult will say his race is very stupid. The OP will offer himself into slavery if he can. What I think we need is some self worth. When you travel, if there's anything you feel should be replicated, strive to sell your ideas to peeps who have the financial strength to actualize it if you don't. It's a gold mine but we prefer to complain and abuse, who are we helping by doing this?

4 Likes

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by mildflame: 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigeria shall be great again

yes with PMB

1 Like

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by codemaniacs: 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
zz

2 Likes

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by omoluka: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
I see some dunderhead been overly patriotic on this thread when the politicians who are the direct beneficiary of state resources don't give a hoot about about what happen to the country.

7 Likes

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by aadoiza: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
Its not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country ...john f kennedy.....american government did not develop america... the citizens did...nigerians citizens need to change their mindset...or we will remin thesame
That's a totally different kettle of fish, so it does not pertain here. The American government had already done a great deal for its citizens prior to throwing such a challenge to them. What has our government ever done for us? Absolutely zilch.

2 Likes

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by aadoiza: 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
please!!!!...so you.mean an engineer cannot get a narrative straight without using curse words and insults... or you mean an.engineer is devoid of simple lexical structure and must retort to ridicule and.malignant......the OP is simply an angry man full of hate and frustration for his.black family...he should be ashamed of himself
You should rather be ashamed of the incoherent drivel you typed up there angry angry
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
codemaniacs:

Nigeria's diversity is its problem...

In Ghana, Akan are the majority (at least 40% - 60% of the population), so they would make it work the them first...

Zik tried to rule the SW, he forgot that he had his own home...

the northerners at one point wanted out of Nigeria ( balewa and ahmadu).

Black folks are the most intelligent race, but they have been conditioned to see themselves lower because white people always destroy and get involved when black people seem to be progressing.

this kind of reasoning is what will make black people recover from the "slave mentality"....

And do you think "Akan" is a homogenous group?

guy you have not lived in Ghana before to understand what I am saying

They are Ghanaians FIRST before being twi, ewe or fra fra or fanti

Kwame Nkrumah did a good job with that country

even in a Nigerian state, the majority always oppress and bully the minority

A case in point is Akwa ibom, Benue state

NIGERIA diversity once more is not its problem, it's the way the people in the country think undecided

strong ethnic loyalties is the bane of Nigeria

That is how the leaders programmed the people (who are mostly illiterate and gullible) to think

if not why somuch rancour between Igbo and Yoruba?

It's the MIND

1 Like

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by HarryDuce(m): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
mogbojaiye:

My father doesn't vote
My mother, know even talk about election reach her side, na kidnappers she day call politicians

My sister has a voters card but never used one day

My brother totally lost hope in Nigeria and broker his voters card right in my eyes

And me trust me on election day my bed is well arrange for sleeping

None of our family votes count so why should we bother ourselves under the hot sun and rain and end up having blisters under our feet wen we know the election will b rigged?

If you have your way out of this country nigger run as far as your leg can carry you
@ The bold. This is what many people think sadly. Your one vote counts brother. There are lots of people following your line of thought. Project that with the population of Nigeria, and you have a whole lot of people whose vote will make a difference only if they vote and vote wisely. Nigeria has a lot of problems, yes. Listing things you will not do is irrelevant in the face of adversity.
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by babyfaceafrica: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
aadoiza:

You should rather be ashamed of the incoherent drivel you typed up there angry angry
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by babasolution: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
chukxie:

Isn't it shameful and pitiful at the same time? Until Nigerians move away from party affiliations, and start addressing pressing issues affecting us as a people, the status quo of lack and suffering by the masses would abide.

i always say this werever i go,the blackman is the problem of Africa,the blackmale is irresponsible,lacks shame,unnecessarily wicked and unproductive

2 Likes

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by jesmond3945: 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
HarryDuce:
how can you and i start the fixing when over 100 million people think that suffering is enjoyment and my tribal man is not the president then heaven would fall. By the way would your vote count dont you think no matter who you vote the probability of the winner is either atiku or buhari? Guy forget matter, if you love your children try and find a better standard of life for yourself and them.

1 Like

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by ajl: 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigeria shall be great again

I am a patriotic Nigerian. Don't let us fool.ourselves. Nigeria has never been a great country. Yes, at some point in the past, the country was on the early path to greatness. We all know what happened.
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by ollah2: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
Sibrah:
I laugh.... unintelligent argument spewing Islamic atheist.

Ofcourse when facts hit you your down your spine.

1 Like

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by GEEBITE: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
You are a connoisseur of this subject country man.I have gone as far as spain and portugal on the Mediterranean scene.You have whetted my appetite with your description of Italy.I may have to buzz your email when I am ready to shed some lights on how to enjoy holiday there mate.
Tedpgrass:

Milan is the fashion capital... So yes you will meet lovely beautiful carinas.. They will smile as well.. Not thinking of how to survive with odds greatly stacked against them as our Naija chicks. The Economy may not be very strong but they have Brussels to fall back on, till the Squeeze is cranked up and a 'Greece' situation is created

So being fashionable is an inert thing for most Italian women.

They get up to 2 holidays a year dedicated to spring-cleaning their wardrobes and updating their clothes!!! For crying out loud!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) / UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians / Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.