Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra (35974 Views)

Rising Naira: Presidency Backs Cardoso, Vows Further Clampdown On Racketeers / Again, Ondo Amotekun ‘Deports’ 137 Northerners From State / I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Trendishine: 9:13am On Nov 11, 2018
NonsoWow:
Peter Obi don buy market. This is now the trending story in the north. How obi maltreated northerners when he was governor feeling he would never be needing their votes one day. The same hausa/fulani that he forced to have ID cards to qualify them for residency of anambra state will now teach his bigoted head a bitter lesson he will never ever forget. Obiano still dey one side dey wait am too. Arrogance has really limited Peter Obi in his political life.
u are all fools, trying so hard to be relevant, even your fathers wld prefer to have him than d sworn bigots n fools u have in government to day, cus d development he sustained in Anambra, dat got all ur brothers coming from d North to do business there, is wat he wants to replicate all over Nigeria n equally in d North, n there is nothing ur dubious aass can do about it.. With the types of Peter obi, n d step atiku has taken, it is expected Nigeria begin to see a new light again.. Go and do a campaign n convince Nigerians of d value of ur paymaster, don't go about castigating ppl who do not have ur time, n are focused... Fools n trolls on d internet...
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by maasoap(m): 9:16am On Nov 11, 2018
Shayetet13:

You said corrupt ex vice. Who designated him corrupt? I know you will say America, but believe me, if Atiku was designated corrupt by America, they would have extradicted him long ago for a trial

It is not that simple. Atiku is not only wanted Nigerian in the US, Kasamu is there too.

or given him visa and arrested him as he enters the country.

They didn't deny him visa, in fact, he's free to enter USA today if he does wish. But the truth is, he dares not.

So America don't have any financial mismanagement dirt on Atiku.

We saw the documents from the US Congress which indicted him, you can't deny the existence of the documents but you can call it a fake. You are a Nigerian and we're known for daftness. Lol.

America denying one visa can be due to many other factors, and i want to believe you know that. But thats not my issue.

Let say it again, USA government didn't deny Atiku any visa. In fact, they would love him to take the bait. His dirty colleagues are serving time or had served time, I hope you knew that.

My issue is Obi. You said the rtd police commissioners were ''likely induced". "Likely", is what it is and you dont know that for sure. But there is no denying the fact that they are the biggest authority to say if Obi deported Northerners or not. I will not join you to accuse retired old men of being induced because of hate and politics. Since they are the biggest authority, every sensible person will take their word for now. Pls where did you see the real people? Tell me so i can track them too.

When did we as Nigerians start believing police officers words, serving or retired? This is not about what dirty, bribe taking retired police officers said or didn't say, this about what people witnessed when it was happening and it was reported. The victims are alive. It didn't happen three centuries ago, it happened in this century.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Awoleesu(m): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2018
yarimo:
That is very commendable from the presidency. Infact OBI Is a international fraudster. LOBATAN
Trash! Fashola, who is a member of your "presidency" did same to some people... What hypocrisy!
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by jamace(m): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2018
yarimo:
That is very commendable from the presidency. Infact OBI Is a international fraudster. LOBATAN

Obi never demolished mosques in Anambra – Former Police chiefs

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/obi-never-demolished-mosques-in-anambra-former-police-chiefs/https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/obi-never-demolished-mosques-in-anambra-former-police-chiefs/
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Benekruku(m): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2018
The war is with Obi

His tribe will fail Atiku

Northerners will never go with anything with an Atom of South East.

Obi will sink Atiku. And hate politics by his people will drow both him and Atiku

Its a pity Atiku made wrong choice

Why choose a candidate from where you already have their votes

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by freemi(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2018
even if he depots em. It is better than ki.lling em. Unlike in d oda far corner of d country
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:21am On Nov 11, 2018
Benekruku:
The war is with Obi

His tribe will fail Atiku

Northerners will never go with anything with an Atom of South East.

Obi will sink Atiku. And hate politics by his people will drow both him and Atiku

BTW how did Shagari win twice with a SE VP against your stupid comments above

Its a pity Atiku made wrong choice

Why choose a candidate from where you already have their votes
Why didn't Buhari chose a SE VP since he already has SW votes?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by maasoap(m): 9:21am On Nov 11, 2018
sapoyoro:

yes.. by the virtue of the office he occupies.
a president in a multi ethnic society like ours should be a bridge builder and not a divider.

Words and actions are not the same thing in my dictionary. Bad deeds are worse in my opinion than bad words be it from the president or governor.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by macson55: 9:23am On Nov 11, 2018
Suddenly elrufai remembers to inform people in the north what evil Obi committed. A vice presidential candidate. Just because u are preparing to take over after Buhari.How desperate can a man be. One day you will ask northerners to wipe out southeasterners from Nigeria. Let us go in peace NO. Include us in the scheme of things NO. Let us be NO. I pray your children and grandchildren should one day be in d position this present govt has put people of southeast. IJN. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Aystarz: 9:23am On Nov 11, 2018
jimcollins136:
Nigeria politics at its best. Bigotry will take 10days before another topic is released to keep us busy. Before you know it, its election day. No one will remember to go through their manifesto and ask questions bothering on how to make $1 to =N=

Your post explains exactly why we always get it wrong every election year.

It's why this country can't be helped... even by God.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by sayisayi(m): 9:24am On Nov 11, 2018
All of these expired milk politicians would be doing crosswords in a country that was progressive. To see you the youth fighting over them like chickens and corn is even worse.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by RedboneSmith(m): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2018
Interesting.

Did they also call Fashola a tribal bigot when he deported southeasterners from Lagos, or does it only matter when it is done by the Opposition?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by ImperialYoruba: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Yeah, he can...if he wants to lose the election.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by lexy2014: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2018
servercodes001:
Did obi deport northerners?
Did obi get Sars to detain elrufai?
YES he did all these

Then why are u trying to tarnish someone for confirming the wrong doings of another person ? To confuse us?
No!! You can't.
Obi is evil.
The fact remains
And he'll receive zero votes from us

Elrufai didnt say it was SARS that detained him on d orders of obi, he said it was DSS which leaves room 4 questions. Regarding deportations, I actually thought it was fashola who was deporting beggars many of whom were of northern extraction
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:26am On Nov 11, 2018
maasoap:

Words and actions are not the same thing in my dictionary. Bad deeds are worse in my opinion than bad words be it from the president or governor.
Show us news link of Obi's bad actions

1 Like

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by kwasoly(m): 9:27am On Nov 11, 2018
life2017:
Tribal bigot: Presidency backs El-Rufai, reveals what Obi did to northerners as Anambra Governor

The Presidency has backed Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State for describing Peter Obi, the running mate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar as a ‘tribal bigot’

El-Rufai had in a tweet claimed that Obi supported his (El-Rufai’s) arrest by the Department of State Services, DSS in 2014 on the ground that “El-Rufai has no business being in Anambra State as it is not Katsina State.”

Speaking on the development, Buhari’s Special Assistant on New media, Bashir Ahmad, in a post on his Twitter page, accused Obi of deporting northerners from his state during his tenure as governor of Anambra.

Replying a tweet from Peter Obi, Ahmad wrote: “It’s a FACT that when you were Governor you deported Northerners back home, majority from my State, Kano, Jigawa, Katsina etc, and it’s still very fresh in those people’s mind and their families. They don’t even need a reminder.

“What Mallam El-Rufai did was just a reminder, but those people don’t forget at all, many of them lost their businesses. Sure, they will respond appropriately in February 2019.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/10/tribal-bigot-presidency-backs-el-rufai-reveals-obi-northerners-anambra-governor/

All these years el rufai never said anything about it till Peter obi was picked to run as vp. APC and there propaganda. I'm not surprised afterall reward for hard work is more work but reward for fail is lies and excuses.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by oluwasegun007(m): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2018
Same way fashola did during his time.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Benekruku(m): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Like you forgot way back Nortonwhtth Western alliance.

And don't compare politics played years back to what we have now. It's hate politics we playing now torn with ethno tribal differences.

The North will forever go with anything West ahead of East. Even South South have more chances
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by sapoyoro(m): 9:30am On Nov 11, 2018
maasoap:

like you tightly said "in your dictionary"
your dictionary is not my dictionary.
A man who term some people 97 percent and others 5 percent who has a bigoted past of putting southern leaders in prison. and just putting their northern counterparts on mere house arrest or uttering the words" monkey, baboon and blood" in the same sentence is not fit to be a leader.
There was a reason he was rejected 3 times prior even by a large section of my Yoruba people who seems to always defend him always now even than his own fulani ethnic group.
and we know it's because of one man:Tinubu.
I expected more from a leader, therefore it's obvious we ain't using the same dictionary.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 11, 2018
maasoap:

It is not that simple. Atiku is not only wanted Nigerian in the US, Kasamu is there too.

They didn't deny him visa, in fact, he's free to enter USA today if he does wish. But the truth is, he dares not.

We saw the documents from the US Congress which indicted him, you can't deny the existence of the documents but you can call it a fake. You are a Nigerian and we're known for daftness. Lol.

Let say it again, USA government didn't deny Atiku any visa. In fact, they would love him to take the bait. His dirty colleagues are serving time or had served time, I hope you knew that.

When did we as Nigerians start believing police officers words, serving or retired? This is not about what dirty, bribe taking retired police officers said or didn't say, this about what people witnessed when it was happening and it was reported. The victims are alive. It didn't happen three centuries ago, it happened in this century.

Atiku has applied for US visa before and was denied. Go and check the records of high profile corrupt cases of non US prosecuted in the US. America does not wait for you to come because you may never come. They extradite you. If America actually has dirt on him, Obasanjo would have leveraged on it to extradite Atiku during Yaradua's tenure. Atiku will apply for US visa again and when he does, don't forget to come here to apologize for being wrong. So if i dont believe the police commissioners, i should believe a fiction cooked up by apc propagandist to tarnish the image of another man? No such thing happened in Anambra. Is it not this Anambra that i stay. Please no such thing happened. I understand you are one of those who dont mind tarnishing the name of a good man. I am not! Its that simple. I advice you, dont go around tarnishing the names of good people, its wicked and evil
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Yeah, he can...if he wants to lose the election.
Lol but you expect Atiku to chose a SW VP candidate.You guys never cease to amaze me
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Agugbadin: 9:37am On Nov 11, 2018
yarimo:

The Buhari is bigger frauster
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2018
Benekruku:

Like you forgot way back Nortonwhtth Western alliance.

And don't compare politics played years back to what we have now. It's hate politics we playing now torn with ethno tribal differences.

The North will forever go with anything West ahead of East. Even South South have more chances

Lol dream on. The north will go along with anything as long asit suits their agenda. neither SE nor SW will produce President in 2023 irrespective of whomever wins the 2019 elections, the PDP will surely field a Northern/SE VP ticket in 2023
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Ojiofor: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2018
The same presidency/APC rewarded Fashola with ministerial appointment after deporting Igbos to Onitsha in the middle of the night.
https://allafrica.com/stories/201309270533.html
https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/120606/arrested-in-lagos-deported-to-onitsha-the-story-of-nigeria.html
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by mathew247: 9:41am On Nov 11, 2018
Naija might never get better if we continue like this, I remember vividly how Fashola deported beggers to Anambra and Peter Obi as the Governor then reacted as he should,now this zombies are out to dent Obi's name. Buhari is not performing and people are defending him. El-Rufai has no business in Anambra State on election day,what Obi did was right because there were minimal violence in the said election. Peter Obi transformed Anambra and was the best Governor at a time and left a huge sum of money when leaving the sit as a Governor. He joined PDP to actualize this presidential ambition. No sane man will prefer El-rufai over Obi. Religion and tribalism is the problem we r having in this country,People are out for the things that will benefit them but not for Nigeria as a whole. I don't know much about Atiku but Peter Obi is what I want as Nigeria President. The man is good.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by babtunns(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2018
El-rufai is like FFK dey support where they see food..
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Benekruku(m): 9:44am On Nov 11, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Lol dream on. The north will go along with anything as long asit suits their agenda. neither SE nor SW will produce President in 2023 irrespective of whomever wins the 2019 elections, the PDP will surely field a Northern/SE VP ticket in 2023

North will go with anything is a funny assumption

2019 is almost here

Obi will be used to campaign against Atiku.

Like you don't know play on ground. Forget all this social media stunts
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Ryott: 9:46am On Nov 11, 2018
servercodes001:
YES he did all these

Then why are u trying to tarnish someone for confirming the wrong doings of another person ? To confuse us?
No!! You can't.
Obi is evil.
The fact remains
Can you provide any link to where and when Peter Obi deported northerners?
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Patrioticman007(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2018
Karma is an Angel. Obi the obituary is finally heading for the morgue and burial IJN. Atiku which means death is allowed bad decision to kill his political careers. Why choose VP from the forsaken tribe ?. Even shagari regretted using an Igbo for VP, because he suffered a coup de tat due to Igbo bad luck. I bet Elfufai will make DSS arrest obi the obituary once he steps his foot on northern sacred soil. I bet obi the obituary will continue financing Igbos immediately 2019 election is over, because that his secret project. Igbo amaka kwenu !!!
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by mybestlove(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2018
servercodes001:
YES he did all these

No!! You can't.
Obi is evil.
The fact remains
Unfortunately this una strategy won't decieve us again this time. The fact is that since 1960 no politician in Nigeria has been more 'nation minded' and sincere to the people than PETER OBI.
Atiku is a wise man and that's why he chose PETER OBI. All these your allegations cannot blindfold Nigerians this 2019, better relax. Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi is a better team for anyone that loves Nigeria. Stop ethnic politics, that what has destroyed Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2018
Benekruku:

North will go with anything is a funny assumption

2019 is almost here

Obi will be used to campaign against Atiku.

Like you don't know play on ground. Forget all this social media stunts
Continue to deceive yourself. Buhari and Atiku are the ones contesting and not Osibanjo and Obi.Talking about history shows The north has a history of more alliances with east than west

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan / Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police / Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.