Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra (35671 Views)

Again, Ondo Amotekun ‘Deports’ 137 Northerners From State / Nobody Can Stop Northerners From Contesting Presidency In 2023 - Tony Momoh / I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by scobyy2007: 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
Who is us? Oga speak for yourself. Who I vote is my personal decision. Nonsense!!!
servercodes001:
Did obi deport northerners?
Did obi get Sars to detain elrufai?
YES he did all these

Then why are u trying to tarnish someone for confirming the wrong doings of another person ? To confuse us?
No!! You can't.
Obi is evil.
The fact remains
And he'll receive zero votes from us
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by servercodes001: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
scobyy2007:
Who is us? Oga speak for yourself. Who I vote is my personal decision. Nonsense!!!
No, the 'us' doesn't include you because you're olodo

1 Like

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
maasoap:

That's a lie, you knew that. A wanted man in the USA can't apply for US visa, he dey crazy?

Like they've been able to extradite Kasamu.

I've said it before, some Nigerians are dubious and deceptive. Atiku will only apply and travel to USA under diplomatic immunity if and when becomes a Nigeria president. You think you are talking to a f0ol here.
Besides, if you think USA is denying him visa now, the question is why? And what makes you think that they will grant him visa later? The truth is that no one is denying him any visa. He should show the Nigeria his visa application. Lol

It is not about whose words to believe or not, it happened and people witnessed it. How was it even the police affair?
And Atiku is not a good man, even Obasanjo said so.

When Atiku finally goes to the US or shows his visa application, i know you would also come up with another story. My concern is Obi for this story and not Atiku. Stop believing the lies that he hounded northerners and sent them home. Its all a lie... No single trace of such happening anywhere and you believe it. Even men on ground did not hear of such thing. Obi is a good man, pls stop tarnishing his image with lies.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Susu888(m): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

You should actually hide your head in shame talking about being against 'corruptiin'..,Do you not support APC,Tinubu,Amaechi and other APC criminals??...Instead of you Yorubas to concentrate on the genetic bigotry you are known for lets see how that will pan out for you in next year's elections,you are blabbing about 'corruption'..A word most of you APC minions has no idea what it means...

Yes you are a zombie like you have agreed..A being so stuck with suffering,dejection and failure you have no idea what a better life is...

Therefore stick to gutter tribal politics and the psychic satisfaction you get from it because that is all your heads can wrap around..End of Discussion.

OBIdiently Atikulating...No noise please.

kiss
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by holyword: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
El-rufai is a public enemy and enemy of the living God as far as this world is concerned. His bad attitude has been known all over the world that he can not boast of having any relationship with any country in the world . What of the curses he inherited from abuja etc ?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Odelhorno1990: 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
My dear Naira-landers without been sentimental and uni-dimentional, bigotry is inmate amongst all humans. There is no significant reason for scoring political points on a ubitiquous attribute- 'The love for self than others'. For instance, how would one define Gov El-rufai who allegedly commissioned the annihilation of Shiites in Zaria, who are all Northerners while allegedly paid compensation to his fellow Sunnis Fulani Herdsmen. Is this not legendary Bigotry? Be the judge.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by CHUUKITIS: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
It's such a pity how citizens of Nigeria are so timid, I am from Anambra state and i can categorically tell you to find any Anambra person you know and ask them if they are having any form of issues in Anambra. Peter Obi is a man with pure heart and he did an excellent job in Anambra because what he achieved in 3years i don't think any governor till date will achieve that in 8yrs, That man is a workaholic who made himself available to the society. You see him moving here and there always even at mid-night he is visiting sites and projects. He even became common that we see him as normal citizen like us cos you see him hustling like you on the road always without siren and very simple convoys.

Nigerians take note of this, Any person that does not support a good thing is evil nor matter the tribe and anybody that faults peter Obi is EVIL. He is tested and trusted anytime anywhere. I will give my full support to anybody with good records nor matter the tribe.

Lets stop all this tribalism and face the problems that is crippling us as a united nation cos you will always be ashamed to see countries we are richer than doing so well. At this jet age we are still using dead road and dead airplanes to travel ain't we tired of all this nonsense.

We need credibility and dominance. Till Atiku/peter obi cuts down the cost of running government only then will our eyes open to see how much we have wasted time with scammers in politics.
Atiku/Peter obi are the only politician that have never spent a night with efcc, that alone is a common sense for us all.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Kingspin(m): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
Presidency i can now understand the last APC meeting in Aso Rock. Tell them Obi is bigot it will sell
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
APC have no programs

They are hoping to win elections by dividing Nigerians

This tactics will only work in North West

In NE, NC, SS, SE and SW Nigerians know the truth and the truth is that Buhari has failed.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by precious1967(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
restructuring please
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Anaedo1: 4:19am On Nov 12, 2018
life2017:
Tribal bigot: Presidency backs El-Rufai, reveals what Obi did to northerners as Anambra Governor

The Presidency has backed Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State for describing Peter Obi, the running mate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar as a ‘tribal bigot’

El-Rufai had in a tweet claimed that Obi supported his (El-Rufai’s) arrest by the Department of State Services, DSS in 2014 on the ground that “El-Rufai has no business being in Anambra State as it is not Katsina State.”

Speaking on the development, Buhari’s Special Assistant on New media, Bashir Ahmad, in a post on his Twitter page, accused Obi of deporting northerners from his state during his tenure as governor of Anambra.

Replying a tweet from Peter Obi, Ahmad wrote: “It’s a FACT that when you were Governor you deported Northerners back home, majority from my State, Kano, Jigawa, Katsina etc, and it’s still very fresh in those people’s mind and their families. They don’t even need a reminder.

“What Mallam El-Rufai did was just a reminder, but those people don’t forget at all, many of them lost their businesses. Sure, they will respond appropriately in February 2019.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/10/tribal-bigot-presidency-backs-el-rufai-reveals-obi-northerners-anambra-governor/
Someone is on a panic mode..
Atiku is contesting not Obi..
Its seems calling Atiku a thief is no longer selling..
Bunch of confused illiterates.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by JerryHsome(m): 5:27am On Nov 12, 2018
This administration is full of lies

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Ganduri: 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
Dear Yorubas, pls leave us out of your greedy quest for power and blind support for Buhari. When hundreds of my people were slaughtered in Barkin ladi, Tapkum, Zangon kataf, Agatu, Kasuwan Magani, in Kachia and so many other places, Yorubas were the ones on every platform trying to justify the violence. Most of you were quoting News reports of past occcurances. Pls we have seen through your pretence, we know you dnt care about us, You guys are running up and down on every thread on NL defending the most cluelest, jihadist govt that keeps slaughering our people, cos you are scared of being relegated back to regional tribalistic politricks. Stop saying “Nigerians” when you are trying to mask you selfish greed, as it stands only Yorubas are standing with Buhari, the rest of us in the NE, NC, are firmly behind the detribalized Atiku!!!.
We dnt care who demolished what, or who said or did what all we know is that Buhari has all the instruments of state and security structures to put and end to the killings, but instead he told us to surrender our lands. Buhari therefore is responsible for the bloodshed. Keep us out of your lies.
- Ganduri
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by scobyy2007: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
worthless response!!! I am not surprised. I salute your senselessness grin

servercodes001:

No, the 'us' doesn't include you because you're olodo
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by servercodes001: 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
scobyy2007:
worthless response!!! I am not surprised. I salute your senselessness grin

What's worthless here, sir please go back to school, your choice of words sucks. I'm disappointed
I wouldn't have replied you if I knew you're an illiterate
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by scobyy2007: 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
virus invested SERVERCODES..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

servercodes001:

What's worthless here, sir please go back to school, your choice of words sucks. I'm disappointed
I wouldn't have replied you if I knew you're an illiterate
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Grayxme: 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
We need leaders that will unite Nigeria not the ones that will cause disunity....Nigerians should be wise on their choice of leaders come 2019
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by servercodes001: 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
scobyy2007:
virus invested SERVERCODES..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Modphase: 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
hisgrace090:
Peter obi did no such thing, why were the APC too afraid of this peter obi of a man?

It seems they fear him more than all this days.
show me an Igbo that is not a chronic irredeemable hate filled bigot n I will commit suicide this very minute.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Modarun(m): 1:14am On Nov 14, 2018
IntrovertedK:
El Rufai is from Kaduna, the said member of presidency claim he is from Kano. So what is with this Yoruba you people been mentioning upandan? Yoruba this, Afonja that? Why must you blame Yorubas for every of your misfortune in life? Is El Rufai now a Yoruba man?

If yorubas withdraws their support for Buhari or demand for. fairness to all, this govt would stop these nonesense, but the Buhari camp know you people are blinded cos of the promise of a Yoruba ticket. But what you guys dnt knw is a second term for Buhari means a conflicted, waring and di ided Nigeria, not even a Tinubu or anyYoruba would be alllowed by the rest who bore the brunt of Buhari to rule or govern in peace. The rest of the country is almost at war, but your greediness cnt see why you should back track. Lok. My own is to inform or point things out as one who have been and lived in all the geo zones of Nigeria.
You dnt knw In plateau alone we have hundreds of thousands of Yorubas living there, who dnt even see Swest as their states. So many in Kaduna south and in.all the areas these Jihadist are killing, but your people are supporting them. never mind, you can go on and help the return Buhari, but be ready to bare the repercusions when it starts. The likes of OBJ who understands whats happening are warning you but you dnt want to listen. You will learn by the time the people beingbkilled turn against your people in the North Central and North East for your support of their killers.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
Modarun:

If yorubas withdraws their support for Buhari or demand for. fairness to all, this govt would stop these nonesense, but the Buhari camp know you people are blinded cos of the promise of a Yoruba ticket. But what you guys dnt knw is a second term for Buhari means a conflicted, waring and di ided Nigeria, not even a Tinubu or anyYoruba would be alllowed by the rest who bore the brunt of Buhari to rule or govern in peace. The rest of the country is almost at war, but your greediness cnt see why you should back track. Lok. My own is to inform or point things out as one who have been and lived in all the geo zones of Nigeria.
You dnt knw In plateau alone we have hundreds of thousands of Yorubas living there, who dnt even see Swest as their states. So many in Kaduna south and in.all the areas these Jihadist are killing, but your people are supporting them. never mind, you can go on and help the return Buhari, but be ready to bare the repercusions when it starts. The likes of OBJ who understands whats happening are warning you but you dnt want to listen. You will learn by the time the people beingbkilled turn against your people in the North Central and North East for your support of their killers.
wao. What's with the epistle ogbeni?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Successive Governments Received Abacha's Loot / CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect / May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.