Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra (35709 Views)

Again, Ondo Amotekun ‘Deports’ 137 Northerners From State / Nobody Can Stop Northerners From Contesting Presidency In 2023 - Tony Momoh / I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 11, 2018
life2017:
Tribal bigot: Presidency backs El-Rufai, reveals what Obi did to northerners as Anambra Governor

The Presidency has backed Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State for describing Peter Obi, the running mate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar as a ‘tribal bigot’

El-Rufai had in a tweet claimed that Obi supported his (El-Rufai’s) arrest by the Department of State Services, DSS in 2014 on the ground that “El-Rufai has no business being in Anambra State as it is not Katsina State.”

Speaking on the development, Buhari’s Special Assistant on New media, Bashir Ahmad, in a post on his Twitter page, accused Obi of deporting northerners from his state during his tenure as governor of Anambra.

Replying a tweet from Peter Obi, Ahmad wrote: “It’s a FACT that when you were Governor you deported Northerners back home, majority from my State, Kano, Jigawa, Katsina etc, and it’s still very fresh in those people’s mind and their families. They don’t even need a reminder.

“What Mallam El-Rufai did was just a reminder, but those people don’t forget at all, many of them lost their businesses. Sure, they will respond appropriately in February 2019.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/10/tribal-bigot-presidency-backs-el-rufai-reveals-obi-northerners-anambra-governor/

This biggest animal is waiting for northerners to pay him to destroy his house. we don't have religious issue mr. anu ofia
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Masterclass32: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2018
These goons couldn't find anything to discredit Peter Obi with so they resort to whipping up tribal sentiments. Losers' strategy. Still wouldn't stop the Loser-In-Chief from going back to Daura come 2019.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 11, 2018
TEDHorsePower:
It is obvious PDP is winning cheesy
����...they deceive yourself
Controversial Atiku, the chairman of looters & controversial Obi the anti Northerners/muslims

I see PDP Is really winning from every angle ���
You better wake-up
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2018
fuckupnation:

This biggest animal is waiting for northerners to pay him to destroy his house. we don't have religious issue mr. anu ofia
If I call you father biggest animal you will call mod to ban me, but whatever you call Peter Obi that what you father will be address as by someone else. Thanks
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by stieyven(m): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2018
Shayetet13:
The presidency and those föōls without brains above, all the commissioners of police during Obis tenure have told you countlessly that Obi did not deport any northerner. Yet, you talk like föóls that you are. Do you now know better than the commissioners of police during Obis Tenure? Moreso, if Obi report El Rufai to SSS and he is detained and so what? When did El rufai become all the northerners? What is El rufai business in Anambra on election day when he does not live in Anambra? El rufai is pained he was detained. He should not bring in other Northerners. My problem is those zombies above. I have developed pity for them and as a result trying to find a cure to the virus affecting them.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2018
ivieeseosa:
Babatunde Fashola also did same in Lagos.
And the last time I checked, Fashola isn't seeking Northern vote for the vice presidency or is he?

The Northerners never forget
Fashola sooner or later will pay for all his crimes against the Northern folks when his time comes

For now it's Obi
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Herkim(m): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2018
Bros kindly hear yourself , what you wrote below does it make any sense at all.

SarkinYarki:
It's is painful that Buhari govt only plan to get votes is based on tribal and secatarian appeal!!! In other places presidential incumbents are tell the people that the have done and why they should be voted again in Nigeria the shameless Buhari govt is instead tearing Nigerians along tribal and sectarian lines just to get votes ..

Other Presidential incumbent: Vote for me again because I have improved the economy and created millions of jobs ..l

BUHARI: Vote for me because Atiku supports Igbo people and Peter Obi reports Hausas

If this is not the most satanic thing ever then I don't know what is ...how can a president be stoking tribal and sectarian lines just for cheap votes ..Buhari is eveil
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Oblang(m): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2018
profrichrad:

So that means I can enter your bedroom, Bleep ur wife/girlfriend the way I like abi na. since I can go or enter anywhere like el rufai.

Is the state peter obi's room?
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Hilbertrudolf(m): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2018
9ja is a joke 1 nigeria is a joke
Make them split the country make all man they their lane. Seriously
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by olisaEze(m): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2018
What a shame and sham of an administration, rather than campaign with achievements they'd instead seek for sympathy votes along ethnic n religious lines. What a shame
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by D1official: 11:57am On Nov 11, 2018
Oblang:

How does elrufai's presence in Anambra affect election that warrant him to be arrested? He can be anywhere he wants to be, not for someone should be reminding him how an Anambra is not Katsina...
Shut up!!. How can he drive through onitcha on election day when deirs no movement.
Why didn't he come a day before or after the election.
U HV the right to support ur foolish Presido BT stand for the truth at least for once.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by chiefolododo(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
Caseless:
grin

Obituary thinks he can "soft-spokenly" hoodwink us into believing he's a saint and has no ugly past or records. Now we know.

No doubt, Obi was a good manager of resources as governor or a good administrator, but his bigotry seems to have dwarfed his qualities.

Our leaders should watch what they do while in office cos it will back at them.
Maybe he took some decisions wrong when he was Anambra's governor, now he is a changed man, Buhari did worse while he was the head of states but we forgave him not n
knowing that he cannot repent. now let's try Atiku/Obi
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by artofseduction: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
RockHard:

Maybe Peter Obi should apologize to the Northerners he offended by the act. I remember how he famously politicized Fashola's relocation of Lagos destitutes back to their states of origin. He made such a big issue of it even when he knew he had also done similarly in the past. Fashola was forced to apologize for being misunderstood over the matter.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/deportation-igbos-fashola-tenders-unreserved-apology/

But the bigoted and hypocritical Peter Obi never did same to the Northerners. Maybe it is time he does that.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/142192-throwback-anambra-govt-arrests-repatriates-beggars-to-akwa-ibom-ebonyi.html

Is amazing how you posted links to verifiable events, but could not post a single link of reputable news media where Obi deported Northerners.

And you think something is not wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by guideman: 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
Deportation within Nigeria? This sounds incredible. People are becoming petty for political reasons these days
life2017:
Tribal bigot: Presidency backs El-Rufai, reveals what Obi did to northerners as Anambra Governor

The Presidency has backed Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State for describing Peter Obi, the running mate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar as a ‘tribal bigot’

El-Rufai had in a tweet claimed that Obi supported his (El-Rufai’s) arrest by the Department of State Services, DSS in 2014 on the ground that “El-Rufai has no business being in Anambra State as it is not Katsina State.”

Speaking on the development, Buhari’s Special Assistant on New media, Bashir Ahmad, in a post on his Twitter page, accused Obi of deporting northerners from his state during his tenure as governor of Anambra.

Replying a tweet from Peter Obi, Ahmad wrote: “It’s a FACT that when you were Governor you deported Northerners back home, majority from my State, Kano, Jigawa, Katsina etc, and it’s still very fresh in those people’s mind and their families. They don’t even need a reminder.

“What Mallam El-Rufai did was just a reminder, but those people don’t forget at all, many of them lost their businesses. Sure, they will respond appropriately in February 2019.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/10/tribal-bigot-presidency-backs-el-rufai-reveals-obi-northerners-anambra-governor/
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Basher8583: 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
hisgrace090:
Peter obi did no such thing, why were the APC too afraid of this peter obi of a man?

It seems they fear him more than all this days.

It is you that is afraid.
If he is ok with the people then he shouldn't have any problems at the polls. But I can tell you one thing, Hausas do not forget easily
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by erasmus101: 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
presidency are fools without brain
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Basher8583: 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
chiefolododo:
Maybe he took some decisions wrong when he was Anambra's governor, now he is a changed man, Buhari did worse while he was the head of states but we forgave him not n
Hausa no dey hear sorry
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Basher8583: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
Masterclass32:
These goons couldn't find anything to discredit Peter Obi with so they resort to whipping up tribal sentiments. Losers' strategy. Still wouldn't stop the Loser-In-Chief from going back to Daura come 2019.

Book marked. We shall see who the loser is
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Ziggylady(f): 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
Susu888:

Mr i am a confident nd proud zombie if being a zombie is the tag u r given for being against a corrupt ex Vice President taking over power! Nd those police commissioners u r wailing about were likely induced with money nd since when did u guyz believe the popo?? But now as it suites u wht they said the police is now ur frend ba? angry . So we should now take the word of the police commissioners? Nd wht about the truth which was spoken by the real people who where deported? Or were they imaginary beings? Hypocrite!

You should actually hide your head in shame talking about being against 'corruptiin'..,Do you not support APC,Tinubu,Amaechi and other APC criminals??...Instead of you Yorubas to concentrate on the genetic bigotry you are known for lets see how that will pan out for you in next year's elections,you are blabbing about 'corruption'..A word most of you APC minions has no idea what it means...

Yes you are a zombie like you have agreed..A being so stuck with suffering,dejection and failure you have no idea what a better life is...

Therefore stick to gutter tribal politics and the psychic satisfaction you get from it because that is all your heads can wrap around..End of Discussion.

OBIdiently Atikulating...No noise please.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by maasoap(m): 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
Shayetet13:

Atiku has applied for US visa before and was denied.

That's a lie, you knew that. A wanted man in the USA can't apply for US visa, he dey crazy?
Go and check the records of high profile corrupt cases of non US prosecuted in the US. America does not wait for you to come because you may never come. They extradite you.

Like they've been able to extradite Kasamu.
If America actually has dirt on him, Obasanjo would have leveraged on it to extradite Atiku during Yaradua's tenure. Atiku will apply for US visa again and when he does, don't forget to come here to apologize for being wrong.

I've said it before, some Nigerians are dubious and deceptive. Atiku will only apply and travel to USA under diplomatic immunity if and when becomes a Nigeria president. You think you are talking to a f0ol here.
Besides, if you think USA is denying him visa now, the question is why? And what makes you think that they will grant him visa later? The truth is that no one is denying him any visa. He should show the Nigeria his visa application. Lol
So if i dont believe the police commissioners, i should believe a fiction cooked up by apc propagandist to tarnish the image of another man? No such thing happened in Anambra. Is it not this Anambra that i stay. Please no such thing happened. I understand you are one of those who dont mind tarnishing the name of a good man. I am not! Its that simple. I advice you, dont go around tarnishing the names of good people, its wicked and evil
It is not about whose words to believe or not, it happened and people witnessed it. How was it even the police affair?
And Atiku is not a good man, even Obasanjo said so.

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by maasoap(m): 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

You should actually hide your head in shame talking about being against 'corruptiin'..,Do you not support APC,Tinubu,Amaechi and other APC criminals??...Instead of you Yorubas to concentrate on the genetic bigotry you are known for lets see how that will pan out for you in next year's elections,you are blabbing about 'corruption'..A word most of you APC minions has no idea what it means...

Yes you are a zombie like you have agreed..A being so stuck with suffering,dejection and failure you have no idea what a better life is...

Therefore stick to gutter tribal politics and the psychic satisfaction you get from it because that is all your heads can wrap around..End of Discussion.

OBIdiently Atikulating...No noise please.

How will you girls make the one in the attached pic below go away? You girls need miracle to survive this

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by RTSC: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
Shayetet13:

I know you are Obiano man. I will not join you in accusing old retired men of accepting bribe. Ebee ka ị si na Anambra? Kedu aha obodo gị? Kwuo otu omenala obodo gị? Answer the questions first let me be sure am not wasting my time with one Afonja
That guy is not igbo.
Go through his post, he has always insulted the igbo people,even praying for genoicide against the igbo.

He is a yoruba guy with an igbo moniker. There are many like him here.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Masterclass32: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
Basher8583:

Book marked. We shall see who the loser is

Fingers and toes crossed.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by RTSC: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
chiefolododo:
Obi did not do anything fsshola haven't done.

APC is sowing the seeds of division they will reap forever.

Let us watch and see.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by RTSC: 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
Buhari is complaining of hate. He has not seen hate yet.

If he wins by exploiting tribal bigotry, demeaning the office of the presidency, he and his party will never recover from it.

The igbo nation will never forget. We will pay them back when the time comes.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
It is funny all this dirt being thrown at Obi cos of election 2019. If you can read between the lines, you'll see the undercurrents are actually targeted at Atiku and Buhari is behind it.

Knowing fully well that the SE & SS will deliver block votes to the Atiku/Obi candidacy, with Atiku splitting the votes in the north, Buhari the bigot in chief has resorted to playing the tribal card through his minions, el Rufai and Ahmad.

Buhari is relying on votes from the north and SW. But he knows as the situation stands, Atiku/Obi will win SE & SS hands down, and they will split votes in SW and North. So with this campaign of calumny (with Buhari's full backing), they want to play the tribal card by painting the Atiku/Obi candidacy as an Igbo candidacy. That way, they will smear Atiku to the North, so his votes are limited to the SE/SS. Quite unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Charly68: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
Obi indeed messed up with his deportation policy, I beg Atiku should make do with a better alternative.. Power us what reveals the true state of a man's heart .Obi is a tribalistic fellow...unfit to sit as number two citizen

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by servercodes001: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
searchlight:
each day I wake up and still find myself in this zoo with some animals I pity myself. how did I got here?

You're the real animal. Brainless ipob pig. I want Biafra more than you because It disgust me sharing the same nationality with you worthless pieces of sh1t

1 Like

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Felixv: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
hisgrace090:
Peter obi did no such thing, why were the APC too afraid of this peter obi of a man?

It seems they fear him more than all this days.

Was this not the same Obi that was accused of instigating tribal hatred when Fashola deported beggars from Lagos.

Just a question—-
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by echodrum(m): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
Caseless:
you guys kept saying they're afraid of him, how? Why are you guys easily deceived? Apart from being a former governor, board chairman in a bank(or something) and being accidentally picked as a running-mate to a thief, what is obi again?

Afraid? How?
tell us why we should vote for Buhari agian and not why we should not vote for Obi..I am petrified that people such as Elrufai and Buhari whose people in Kaduna and Nigeria respectively are sluttered every now and then due to thier incitements and imcompetencies has the mouth to call someone else names??
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by nobilie: 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
Fashola also bundled beggers and miscreants sending them back to Kano and Onitcha. Will you call him a bigot too?
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by legalmatters36: 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
OKOROCHA'S THE MORE YOU LOOK THE LESS YOU SEE IN IMO STATE.

Nde Imo ,how can one justify the decision of the most greedy man on earth called Rochas Okorocha to retain the Governorship of the state in his family, the only ministerial slot that came to Imo State he gave it to his in-law , his wife is in-charge of five Government ministries according to him. His son -law will was the Chief of Staff and his preferred candidate for Imo Governorship, His sister is the Deputy Chief of Staff ,she doubles as the Commissioner of Enjoyment and Happiness. All state lands the most painful one the new Government House site in new Owerri has been seized , confiscated and shared among his family members. He has destroyed all the roads in Imo in the name of Urban Renewal , he has five months to leave yet work has not commenced on these roads, the Eke -Ukwu market that he demolished, what has he built on that land till today , just to punish Imo traders and impoverish the people , he took IBC Land at Orji and converted it to Rochas foundation College.
Governor okorocha ,your sins are irredeemable, you have committed atrocities in Imo State due to your greed and huge appetite for money , i want to know what are you going to do with all these lands you are grabbing in Imo , do you ever think of God and death. I have never seen a greedy man like Rochas okorocha and his family members.

Look at the poor state of roads in Imo yet you have the moral justification to tell Imo People that your son-law is the best for us , your so called son-Law that was responsible for the sub-standard road construction in Imo, what is he bringing on table that is new rather than the direct labour road construction by Hausa labourers .

Rochas Okorocha thinks that he is the smartest man on earth but i have a message for you.
We have seen your likes before and you will surely go their way, Abacha tried it , failed and died , Obasanjo tried it and failed , Mugabe failed, Gadaffi is dead,Saddam Hussein is dead, Assad is engulfed in civil war in Syria learn from history , your family can never have monopoly over Imo State Government seat of power.

The Okorocha's should get ready to return to Imo People all the state assets and lands confiscated and converted to private use. All the Billions of Money looted in IMO, the most painful one the bail out funds and the entire allocation of the 27 Local Government of Imo State for over seven and half years now.

Okorocha came as a philanthropist but hardly did Imo People know what he was thinking, to him he has conquered Imo and the state must remain under him for ever, so that he will eternally loot the state dry. THE OWNERSHIP OF AKACHI ESTATE MUST THROUGHLY BE INVESTIGATED.

The truth is that the desperation to foist Uche Nwaosu on Imo people is to cover his financial malfeasance and family loot, but i am sorry for okorocha because we must demand for the return of all state assets illegally acquired by your family members and you must account for all the Local Government and State Allocations you have mismanaged for almost eight years without anything in Imo to show for it, rather than poor and sub-standard road construction and the most painful part of it is that you have not even completed works on these half hazard roads , Flood and erosion cool has taken over Imo State.

There is nothing GOOD from Okorocha to Imo People , is all the more you look the less you see.
But God has punished you at last, you must account for the people, you cannot escape the probe and not even Buhari will protect you from the wrath of Imo People. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary / Brigadier General Onyema Nwachukwu Assumes Command As Director Army Public Relat / Ministerial List Splits Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.