Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,156 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! (557 Views)

No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by Beniam: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2018
As shared by him o

I met this girl sometime ago and we got to know each other and talked a lot on whatsapp and really

got naughty, we got to the point of exchanging n*de pictures and I told her a lot of naughty things I will do to her when she comes to my house, I told her I was going to lick her from bottom to top and take her to ecstasy.

Well it got to a point she just couldn't stand the fire anymore, so she had to come and see me, I welcomed her with a kiss and she responded hungrily, I took the hint and got down to business, she was practically on fire..........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/11/god-bless-every-lady-dat-has-given-me.html

Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by KvnGRezz(m): 10:36am On Nov 13, 2018
Laa click link laa die... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Being Nakeddd In Public Is A Fantasy To Many Guys? / Widowed Grandmother Gets Proposed To, Watch Emotional Reaction (Pics) / My Mum Made Me Sex Addict – Nigeria Lady Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.